SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#UNDER C: AL AYAAN SHARJAH GATE TOWER, 56F ?

17K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  milaha 
#1 ·
Name: Al Ayaan Sharjah Gate Tower
Floors: 56
Height: 224m
Use: ?
Construction Start: 2004
Construction End: 2006

See less See more
#26 ·
Dear All,
Am new to this forum but am seeking your help, am not sure of the information but I heard that one of the property owners in Dubai Gate 2 has filed a case against Bonyan and has won it, most probably through arbitration, am not sure if Bonyan have already paid him or have settled with him outside of court, but if anyone has any information or is able to obtain any information to who this guy is I would really appreciate it if it can be shared.
I think its about time we take action and if it is true and if anyone has already done it, it would be great to know who his lawyer is and how he managed to do it as this would support the case am planning to file. I seriously hope they didn’t settle with him as then it will be very difficult to get any information or help from this guy due to confidentiality agreements that they might have asked him to sign. And in case he reads this forum or anyone knows him I would really appreciate it if you can send me a private message as I need your help. Am an investor that never dealt in properties and have only bought this unit for my own personal use and have used up all my saving to do so in the hope of getting an apartment and not have to pay rent which I guess didn’t work out, so I would really appreciate your help as I just managed to get the necessary funds to take the matter to court.

#27 ·
Hello,

Any updates on Sharjah Gate tower? I am also one of the people who bought an appartment there and I am looking for some solution to this problem. How many people did u manage to gather? I have one other friend who bought an apartment in SGT as well, we are ready to take action against this mockery if there are more buyers who are interested to do something. Best regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.