daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #1
raul20
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

BUENOS AIRES | Baf Tower | 1000m | 200 fl | Pro

Tower Project in the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina from 200 stories high and 1,000 m. in height. 850.000m2 surface. Spaces will be enabled hotel, housing, offices, trade shows, like all other existing cultural and communication service. Be provided to an entire 300-megawatt wind farm, storage, transfer and distribution of hydrogen fuel, and finally a high-rise building consisting of 400 solar panels, giving the urban complex global exclusivity for its design energy totally renewable and self-sustaining. Torcello Group SA.

What should you do it?

Investment will be only as long as there are investment projects, behold the black hole of Argentina. The "Projects of State" for its operational complexity (Urban Infrastructure and Equipment), should be led by a "National Development Agency" (DNA), non-existent national, world history which gives the industrialized countries like Japan, with Jaico and / or JETRO, or in our region, with CORFO in Chile, or in Asia, with China, through its brand new Business Agency, these agencies having been created in the context of terminal crisis. In tribute to our Bicentenary, to be pragmatic and consistent with our structure of thought, we propose the development of the design, construction, equipment, operation and financing of founding enterprises such as the "Central Station Buenos Aires" (ABET), Highway under dikes, (Infrastructure), and "Buenos Aires Forum 2010" (BAF 2010), (Equipment), totaling an investment it two billion dollars and one hundred thousand jobs, thus identifying the first national public works debt international private without requiring contributions, guarantees, subsidies, or guarantees from the state.

IMPLEMENTATION, AND CONCEPTUAL DESIGN OF CONTENTS.

The urban intervention BAF 2010 is located five miles inside the river called Rio de la Plata, including navigation channels and North Emilio Mitre, implanted to a depth of two meters of water, the multimodal transport system is generated through a Subfluvial viaduct rail road character, joining the town of Buenos Aires in the geographical meeting point of the domestic airport in Buenos Aires and Port Loads of it.

Its rail-road access are properly secured from the Ezeiza International Airport, passing through the station Constitution, ABET development under levees to Retiro Station and from there to the Metropolitan Airport through the Ferrocarril General Roca and Line St. Martin's Ex Metropolitan Railway, which traverses the city of Buenos Aires to the thriving and expanding city of Pilar.

The new urban area is to become an international magnet, as it arises in a space of six square platforms container apart, supported by piles in the basement of the Río de la Plata, thus allowing the free flow of the river current , thus avoiding environmental obstacles generate unacceptable. These platforms, over 55 hectares each, together with a single central hexagonal platform of 66 hectares, with a total area of ​​400 hectares to be implemented in all urban and Cruise Port.

The "Content Design" is supported by the convocation of the existing six continents, including Antarctica, located in each of the river platforms, emulating marine oil platforms, the complexity, of course is infinitely inferior, as it raised about eight feet above the surface riverplatense, leaving room for parking vehicle mass, which will happen under these platforms, generating over them, large forested pedestrian spaces throughout its territory, a new century Venetian city.

At first, the event will open international call, will be enabled hospitality spaces, housing, offices, trade shows, like all other existing cultural and communication service, as well, will be provided to an entire 300-megawatt wind farm , storage, transfer and distribution of hydrogen fuel, and finally a high-rise building consisting of 400 solar panels, giving the urban complex global exclusivity for its design energy, renewable and completely self-sustaining.

Also, the revolutionary innovation of its marketing system will involve a paradigm shift in scale regional and global economy through the application of existing tools in the legal and financial structure at the national level, allowing it to position this product in the international market, selling the same at values ​​well below the market, thus creating the first export of Argentine real estate placed in the Asian market, European and American, and installing the concept of "state projects" with private risk.

www.grupotorcello.com/esp/proyectos/baf-2011/
raul20 no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #2
bennyboo

Likes (Received): 71

when i noticed it was in water i gave up on this ever happening. buildings in water never come true.
bennyboo no está en línea  
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #3
raul20
BANNED

would be a joy and the adoption of anything like this in latin america
raul20 no está en línea  
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #4
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8242

old project, i would say its more likely vision than anything else.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=352483

i mean one thread about it was started in 2006 which is quite a while ago...
KillerZavatar no está en línea  
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #5
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6530

old, vision and probably never build.

but still an interesting project. I really like this design.
ZZ-II no está en línea  
Old December 13th, 2011, 11:49 PM   #6
kingsc

Likes (Received): 199

Doesn't this building already have a thread?
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #7
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8242

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsc View Post
Doesn't this building already have a thread?
yes i posted the thread two posts above yours

also
KillerZavatar no está en línea  
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #8
raul20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
old project, i would say its more likely vision than anything else.

i mean one thread about it was started in 2006 which is quite a while ago...
well at least the video that was posted in the thread this year a few months ago

besides the thread that you mention there is another part of the forum and not supertalls
raul20 no está en línea  
Old December 15th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #9
Kanto
Roof height crusader

Likes (Received): 3546

This is definitely a vision, I can't imagine anybody proposing such an unrealistic project
Old December 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #10
Fede Metal

Likes (Received): 2899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanto View Post
This is definitely a vision, I can't imagine anybody proposing such an unrealistic project
I can imagine, but not in Argentina....may be Dubai
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #11
Genzyme

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyboo View Post
when i noticed it was in water i gave up on this ever happening. buildings in water never come true.
except in Dubai...they built the palm island and buildings on it
Genzyme no está en línea  

Closed Thread