daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #2741
JulZ

Likes (Received): 81

Curious lang, so far, ano na ang pinakamataas na gate attendance sa MOA Arena? Yung 17k+ ba last week? (UAAP, Ateneo vs DLSU)
JulZ no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old August 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #2742
bahamut_zero
chinito na moreno

Likes (Received): 6

I think yung DLSU vs ADMU sa basketball.

Kasama ko dad ko kahapon na nanood ng game, maayos naman daw yung Arena, nagandahan siya sa court at sa goals.

Basta let's be happy narin at meron na bago venue for bball et cetera. at least yan ang driving point ng Araneta para magupgrade din.

Oo nga pala, bukas na ata yung resto sa third level, o baka soft opening palang.
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #2743
sheenreal
Explore The Reality

Likes (Received): 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
I think yung DLSU vs ADMU sa basketball.

Kasama ko dad ko kahapon na nanood ng game, maayos naman daw yung Arena, nagandahan siya sa court at sa goals.

Basta let's be happy narin at meron na bago venue for bball et cetera. at least yan ang driving point ng Araneta para magupgrade din.

Oo nga pala, bukas na ata yung resto sa third level, o baka soft opening palang.
wow, ang ganda at ang linis!
Old August 5th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #2744
droly23hp

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuma169

you are pathetic!!!! kaya walang asenso pilipinas because of people like you.. you don't seem to appreciate the good things and just focus on bad ones.. i have been to both arenas already and i know araneta so much being a cheerleader of ateneo and during UAAP cheerleading competitions i also am in dugout before performances.. OMG!!! MOA Arena is so much better..

yes i do agree there can be improvements made but you make it sound like it sucks.. it doesn't suck!!!

yan ang problema sa high expectations eh.. compare it to other arenas in ASIA except China and Japan for obvious reasons.. and you will see it is world class..

you always think Filipinos aren't that perfectionist.. you are generalizing that filipinos are not that good that is why we are not progressing.. hay naku..

if ever an NBA game or FIBA Asia Championships will be held here in the Philippines sana wag ka manood ha.. if you live here in the Philippines..

i am fine the you stating what you want to improve (and there is a lot).. we are entitled with our own opinion.. but to say that ganito kasi ang pinoy kaya di umaasesno is i think a racist comment coming from no less than a filipino.. and that really makes me uncomfortable..

i am sorry for this but it makes me really pissed off... again i am reiterating that it is ok to state improvements because i for one have some things to say.. but please don't degrade FILIPINO.. my god!!!
I dont think ganyan ang tamang mindset.. sabi nga sa NBA 2k12, dont just take whats available, take what you want..
droly23hp no está en línea  
Old August 5th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #2745
miketelin

the only problem i see in MOA Arena is the division on patron seats, and the misplaced LED ribbon board on the ceiling,.im okay with the scoreboard.

but nonetheless,..it is still good for me,..
miketelin no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #2746
zuma169

i just want a pre-season NBA game to be held here, as well as the FIBA Asia basketball championships.. and i think the MOA Arena is enough or more than enough to host these events..

and i think the NBA game is closer to becoming a reality.. as we all know coach erik spoelstra of the NBa champs Miami Heat is in town and has been all around guesting, press conference, helping the national team and displaying the larry o'brien trophy.. and a reliable insider has told that he has a secret that was told to him during one of coach spo's sorties that he cannot divulge yet.. very secret and BIG that it had chills and goosebumps.. now what could that be?? i think talks of an OFFICIAL NBA pre-season game is going in a very fast and positive pace and that involves erik spoelstra's Miami Heat.. if this happens OMG!!! Lebron James will set foot at the MOA Arena!!!

but these are just speculations, but knowing coach spo loves the country and is VERY close to heat president pat riley and NBA's David Stern can easily be talked to by Pat riley.. this can really become a reality!!!

let us all hope!!!
zuma169 no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #2747
t_SKY

Nasurprise ako, ang ganda ng moa arena. Pero siyempre di mo maiiwasang tumingin sa bad side ng arena like the patron seats na bungi, awkward LED sa pinakataas, and parang medyo "cheap" yung lightning sa loob.

t_SKY no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #2748
watcher09
One Of A Kind!

Likes (Received): 173

Quote:
Originally Posted by t_SKY View Post
Nasurprise ako, ang ganda ng moa arena. Pero siyempre di mo maiiwasang tumingin sa bad side ng arena like the patron seats na bungi, awkward LED sa pinakataas, and parang medyo "cheap" yung lightning sa loob.
Hi! How can patron seats na bungi be a bad side of MOA Arena? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't get it.
watcher09 no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #2749
doctor joe

Likes (Received): 106

dapat kasi diyan nilalagyan ng tarpaulin at may nakapront na globe or pldt para katulad ng american arenas na ang gaganda
doctor joe no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #2750
zuma169

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor joe View Post
dapat kasi diyan nilalagyan ng tarpaulin at may nakapront na globe or pldt para katulad ng american arenas na ang gaganda
i kinda agree with you on this one.. i was really thinking of placing some nice heavy duty tarpualin/sticker-like design on the wall divisions to make it look nice.. this one is ver easy to do, something like the ones on the walls on the lower box levels.. it would look something like this..

Amway Center (on some division is the logo of the Orlando Magic)
image hosted on flickr

and Chesapeake Energy Arena where there is Thunder all around..

probably put some 3 stars and the sun on the walls on the corners and the whole strip wall would be "mall of asia arena" with nice background..

now that will really improve the overall look of the arena..
zuma169 no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #2751
doctor joe

Likes (Received): 106

MOA arena ang mga concrete barrier ay talagang nakakasilaw yung mga numbers like 101,105,116 etc...
doctor joe no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #2752
zuma169

you know lets not be hard on our MOA Arena.. it looks good and decent.. let's take a look on the AT&T Center of the San Antonio Spurs and look at the "DIVISION" on the lower courtside area..

as we can see it also has some divisions/barricades with section numbers on it.. it may not be a visible like the MOA Arena but it is still seen..

kanya kanya yan.. ang barometer naman natin is NBA game right? scoreboard - check! spalding goals - check! daktronics shotclock transparent - check! clean and decent locker rooms - check! corporate suites for NBA officials - check! lighting - can be improved but check!

so ano pa..

let us wait what the araneta coliseum will look like but based on the spaciousness of the concourses and corridors MOA Arena pa ren.. ung sa upper box hallways ang sikip!!!
zuma169 no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #2753
poul93

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuma169 View Post
you know lets not be hard on our MOA Arena.. it looks good and decent.. let's take a look on the AT&T Center of the San Antonio Spurs and look at the "DIVISION" on the lower courtside area..

as we can see it also has some divisions/barricades with section numbers on it.. it may not be a visible like the MOA Arena but it is still seen..

kanya kanya yan.. ang barometer naman natin is NBA game right? scoreboard - check! spalding goals - check! daktronics shotclock transparent - check! clean and decent locker rooms - check! corporate suites for NBA officials - check! lighting - can be improved but check!

so ano pa..

let us wait what the araneta coliseum will look like but based on the spaciousness of the concourses and corridors MOA Arena pa ren.. ung sa upper box hallways ang sikip!!!
In my opinion lang naman noh. Kaya siguro di halata sa at&t kasi first, mas marami silang rows. 2nd yung lighting and 3rd hindi siya talaga pure division kasi yung barrier na yun, may exit/entrance doors. Nagmukha siyang portal. Sa moa arena kaya halata, first konti yung rows, 2nd nakikita Talaga sa tv.

Remember they told parang philipps arena, hindi naman sinabing at&t so we wouldnt expect something like that with low divison. Anyhow, tapos na tayo jan. just pointing that out kasi it all boils down sa mga sinabi nila.

Honestly di na rin ako masyado nagbabasa din. Unlike dati na everyday. Mas nagaantay ako ng updates sa kabilang thread. Sa araneta. Kasi mas bilib ako sakanila and theyve been in the industry for so many years. Tiwala ako sa gagawin nilang improvements. And alam na nils yung "kiliti" ng customers. Di lang ako mag eexpect ng too much. Baka mas makakbuti pa at masurprise pa ko sa huli. Sana lang ala madison ang magawa nila and separate na sana ang mga dugouts to avoid alitan or gulo sa mga basketball players.

Update. Idk if moa arena is already doing something in regards to the needs improvement section

WWW.PINOYCUBESHOP.COM
poul93 no está en línea  
Old August 6th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #2754
LAPDRN

Likes (Received): 6

Cheap ang dating lahat projects nang SM, lalo na mga condo units nila.
LAPDRN no está en línea  
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #2755
cherrytickles

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPDRN View Post
Cheap ang dating lahat projects nang SM, lalo na mga condo units nila.
bka un tlga target nila... and maybe it dose not appeal to us because we are not their market? Ika nga "Appeal to Everyone and You’ll Appeal to No One"
cherrytickles no está en línea  
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:59 AM   #2756
daryl18

Likes (Received): 4

hehe appeal to everybody and not appeal to no.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrytickles View Post
bka un tlga target nila... and maybe it dose not appeal to us because we are not their market? Ika nga "Appeal to Everyone and You’ll Appeal to No One"
daryl18 no está en línea  
Old August 10th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #2757
kennethvon
double-edge sword

Likes (Received): 1

Sobrang ganda nga nitong Arena. Ayos talaga itong complement ng Mall of Asia. Question lang, meron bang malalapit na residential condominium sa MOA? Yung walking distance lang?
kennethvon no está en línea  
Old August 10th, 2012, 05:01 AM   #2758
cribs88
black mamba

Likes (Received): 47

SEA Residencesn & the upcoming Shell res.
cribs88 no está en línea  
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #2759
jeric

Appreciate. Hindi yan magagawa ng Government natin. Pasalamat tayo na may Arena tayo mula sa SM. with spalding goals at may magandang court.
jeric no está en línea  
Old August 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2760
alexbam2006
BANN3D

Likes (Received): 226

wow this thread became quiet...

Elphaba, Glinda, Fiyero liked this post
alexbam2006 no está en línea  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: