daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Korean Forum 한국 공개토론

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 15th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #1
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

Likes (Received): 612

Kimiwind's Busan (부산) Photography - Summer 2011

After unleashing The Seoul Photography Thread few months ago, I finally had the time and mood to deliver new stuff from my journey in Busan, one of the most beautiful cities on earth. That's being said, even though Busan and Seoul are within the same territories, the former still has a different flavor, perspective, traditions, atmosphere, ect..
With following this thread you will likely see how Busan has developed so much to become one of the greatest and sparkling cities in east asia.

This thread will be updated on regular basis . comments of course are appreciated =).

PS: Please if you want to share my photos anywhere on the net, let me know FIRST. Anything else will not be tolerated. Thank you.

Enjoy everyone .

Sponsored Links

Old January 15th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #2
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

First, I came to Busan by KTX, the journey was about 2H40Min. It was nice and comfortable ride. The time I arrived the weather was sunny and hot, but it's better than the gloomy rainy day in Seoul. However, first impression wasn't the weather but the station, it looks more like an airport not a train station.

01 -

02 -

03 -

And the view from the main gate of the station:

04 -

05 -

06 -

07 -

In front of the station there is a huge and beautiful water fountain

08 -

09 -

10 -

After I finished exploring around the station, I had to go to the subway and take a ride to Seomyeon Station in order to get to my hostel.

Last edited by Kimiwind1184; January 15th, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
Kimiwind1184 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #3
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

When I got out of Seomyeon Station from the Exit N7, it looked like this:

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

... After I arrived to my hostel which was about 10 min walk from the station, I had a shower, met a Japanese guy from Osaka, and we decided together to explore the city at night

15 -

16 -

The next day, I decided to go to Haeundae not only to go to its famous beach but also to visit We've the Zenith towers. I was eager to see how this giant glass trio would look like in real. All in all I was excited

After getting off Haeundae subway station, just walking few meters away, I started to see this massive towers from afar:

17 -

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

25 -

26 -

27 -

28 -

29 -
Old January 16th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #4
jlee

Likes (Received): 99

#29...what are they? apartments? office space? mixed?
jlee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God

Those are we've the Zenith Towers, they are purely residential towers, though they look more like office buildings . One of the best looking residential towers I ever seen.
For the record, now the tallest of the three (301 Meters) is the tallest residential building in South Korea, taking the title from Samsung Tower palace in Seoul (264 Meters).

Last edited by Kimiwind1184; January 21st, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Kimiwind1184 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote