daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Bengaluru

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old January 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #1
avinash2060
nash

Likes (Received): 38

One Bangalore West[Pheonix Towers] | Malleswaram-Rajajinagar | 30fl x 9 | U/C

PML will launch a phase-wise residential project in June 2012 in Bangalore.Spread across 16 acre, it will comprise nine towers of 30 floors each with two apartments on each floor. In all, the development will house 1,300 residential apartments of 2 and 1/2 BHK and 4-5 BHK, targeting the premium and luxury market segments.

Walkthrough video:

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Last edited by nandan_ks; May 13th, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
avinash2060 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #2
avinash2060
nash

Company intends to launch Bangalore (W) residential project in June 2012
On conversion of the hotel project by PHPL at Bangalore (W) into residential project, the new planned development will comprise of 3.1msf of residential development. PML will have aggregate (direct and indirect) stake of 59.2% in the project which will be launched in June 2012. Company intends to develop the same in phases over period of 4-5 years and expects total investment of Rs 10bn. Considering the location of the project at Malleswaram, the realisation per sq ft will be at Rs 4800 – 5000 / sf and will take atleast 5-6 years for it to be absorbed
http://breport.myiris.com/ESSBL/PHOMILLS_20120124.pdf
Old January 28th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #3
sixsigma1978
PRAETORIAN

Likes (Received): 164

Sweet!!!
sixsigma1978 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #4
avinash2060
nash

Orion View Homes

image hosted on flickr
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #5
srivatsayb

Likes (Received): 185

That road is mega rap** :-) ..2 huge projects in front of each other...

I hope they stick to target completion date...
srivatsayb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #6
rutherfordred
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Malleshwaram is already buzzing with glory thanks to burgeoning malls like Mantri mall. From a quite locality it has become one of the prime attractions in the city.
rutherfordred no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #7
avinash2060
nash

Expected Pre Lunch Price of 6500-7000

Old April 24th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #8
avinash2060
nash

Old June 19th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #9
avinash2060
nash

4. Residential Apartment Complex at Property ID No. 14-1-1 (City Sy. Site No. 134 to 139) 80 ft Road, Opp. Vivekananda College, Dr.Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore by M/s Palladium Constructions Pvt. Ltd & Platinum Hospitality Services Pvt.

Quote:
It is a proposal for construction of Residential Apartment of 518 units in Block 3, 3a, 3b, with 3 Basements+Ground+30 Floors, 3c & 3d with Basement+Ground+20 Floors and Club House 1 with Ground & 2 with Ground+ 1 floor on an area of 67726.32 Sq.m (Area left for future development- 40,368.242 and Present development on 27,110,828 and the total built up area is 1,37,175.64 Sq.m.. The total water requirement is 364 KLD and the investment is of Rs. 530.72 crores. The total parking provided is for 900 cars.

M/s. Palladium Constructions Pvt. Ltd have applied for EC from SEIAA for their revised and proposed residential apartment project at Survey Nos: Property ID. No. 14-1-1 (City Survey site No. 134 to 139), Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore under 8(a) of schedule of EIA Notification, 2006 under category-B requiring EC from SEIAA. Project comes under BBMP. The project site had 2 existing buildings which have been demolished and debris will be used for leveling.

The earlier project proposal was considered in the SEAC meeting held on 11.11.2011 and the Committee decided to issue ToRs for the preparation of the EIA. ToRs were issued on 30.11.2011. However, the project proponent has come up with a revised proposal and has submitted Revised Form -1 & 1A on 05.12.2011.The comparative details of the earlier and revised proposal are as under:

Soil: Total excavated soil: 26,000 Cum; Backfilling Quantity: 10,000 Cum and landscaping quantity: 10,000 Cum and 6000 Cum will be used for hardscaping within the project site. Solid Waste: Total generated: 1,096 Kg/day; Organic waste: 658 Kg/day treated in organic converter and product used as manure. Inorganic waste: 438 Kg/day will be sent for recycling.

Project Surrounding Details: Sankey Tank: 2.2 Km; Bannerghatta National Park: 25 Km; Other Details: Rain Water Harvesting is proposed.

The proponent present explained the project before the SEAC during he meeting held on 06.01.2012. The proponent informed that the project is located along Rajkumar road which joins Navarang road on one side and Yeshwanthpur on the other side. The Rajkumar road also joins Milk Colony road. The existing, projected and modified LoS of Rajkumar road is E- >F- >F (Navarang road), D->F->F (Yeshwanthpur road) and B-C&D (Milk Colony road).

After deliberation, the Committee decided to recommend the proposal to SEIAA for issue of environmental clearance after obtaining social commitment plan from the proponent for Rs. 25 Lakhs, as committed by him.

The proponent has submitted the information vide letter dated 30.01.2012.

The Authority perused the information submitted by the proponent and took note of the recommendation of the SEAC during the meeting held on 08.03.2012.

The Authority observed that the proposed project fall in a fully developed area, the modified LOS of Rajakumar Road is E to F. Therefore the Authority opined that the issue require a critical evaluation. The Authority after discussion decided to get the following information for further consideration of the proposal:
(a) Critical analysis of the impact on the traffic of Dr. Rajakumar Road due to the proposed project.
(b) Provision for a service road in order to avoid direct entry into the main road as to avoid traffic congestion.
(c) Modified layout plan with appropriate road width to commensurate the height of the building as per O.M. No. 21-270/2008-IA.III dated 7th February 2012 issued by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, New Delhi.
(d) Safety measures proposed for excavation for three basements with due care for the safety of buildings in neibourhood.

The Authority also decided to invite the proponent to the meeting.

The proponent has furnished the information vide letter dated 28.03.2012.

The proponent was invited to the Authority meeting.

The Authority perused the information furnished by the proponent during the meeting held on 5th April 2012. The proponent appeared before the Authority and explained briefly about the project.

The proponent submitted that the maximum height of the building in the proposed project site abutting Dr. Rajkumar road in Bangalore is 99 meters. The existing width of the road is 24 Meter. It is proposed to be widened to 31 meters. The proponent claimed that the minimum requirement is 30 meters for the proposed building and therefore it meets the criteria laid down in the O.M. dated 7th February 2012 issued by Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. The road is proposed to be developed with underpass and signal free corridor from Okalipuram to Yeshawantpura. The road width is 37 meter at one end of the project site and 24 meters at the other end.

The Authority observed that the width of the road where the entry and exit is provided to the proposed project site is less than the minimum requirement of 30 meters and it is not fulfilling the RoW criteria laid down in O.M. dated 07.02.2012 of the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.

The Authority after discussion, decided to get authenticated right of way at the entry of the project site with minimum width of 30 meter. The Authority also decided to invite the proponent along with the details of land proposed to be relinquished for further development of the road, etc.
The proponent has submitted the information on 07.05.2012. The proponent was invited to the meeting.

The Authority perused the information furnished by the proponent. The proponent appeared before the Authority and briefly explained about the project.

The proponent submitted that the entry and exit has been shifted to the other end and the project layout has been modified. The modified layout plan and the internal circulations was explained. The proponent submitted that the road width commensurate with requirement of O.M. dated 07.02.2012 issued by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, New Delhi.

While clarifying on the possibility of traffic congestion as the entry and the exit are provided in the same place, the proponent submitted that it is a one way traffic, the exit traffic from the project site merges with the left traffic and therefore no congestion is expected.

While clarifying on the space reserved for future development the proponent confirmed with the developmental plan that it will be used for residential purpose only and no commercial activity is proposed.

The Authority after discussion decided to clear the proposal for issue of Environmental Clearances subject to submission of the following information:

(a) Commitment to undertake greenbelt in an area of at least 33%.
(b) Specific social commitment plan with budget, activity and time frame
http://seiaa.kar.nic.in/51st%20SEIAA...(9.5.2012).doc
Old July 17th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #10
avinash2060
nash

• I had called up Pheonix Mills According to them pre launch price is 6100 INR for first 6 floor .
  • Only 8 acres out of 17 acres would be used rest is greenery
  • Each Tower is 32 storied
  • Project is Approved by BDA and BBMP
  • Project Also has a 50000 sqft Club House
  • Starting Price For Project (2.5 BHK) is 1.25 Crore Onwards
According to Pheonix They will launch the project officially once they have sold 50 Units and are sitting with 500 enquires
Website would be updated in next 15-20 days as per Pheonix Mills Sales Guy

Last edited by avinash2060; August 2nd, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old July 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #11
usc_b

I had checked up the site and also spoke to the Phoenix Mills sales guy. As of now they are not having any pre launch going on. He also said that they will launch on 15th of August at around Rs. 6000 psf

Also pre-launch (if any) will me close to Rs. 5850- psf

But i have a few concerns over investing in the project as i am really not sure of the builder's reputation (i.e. overall built quality, timely construction, maintenance, finish quality, etc.) this being their 1st residential project in Bangalore. Im also not sure whether they have taken up any other residential projects before.

Also as of now, BBMP approvals are still awaited.

Does any body have any idea about the specifications they will be providing inside the apartments??
usc_b no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #12
avinash2060
nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_b View Post
I had checked up the site and also spoke to the Phoenix Mills sales guy. As of now they are not having any pre launch going on. He also said that they will launch on 15th of August at around Rs. 6000 psf

But i have a few concerns over investing in the project as i am really not sure of the builder's reputation (i.e. overall built quality, timely construction, maintenance, finish quality, etc.) this being their 1st residential project in Bangalore. Im also not sure whether they have taken up any other residential projects before.

Does any body have any idea about the specifications they will be providing inside the apartments??
i also checked with them have approvals from both BDA and BBMP .Pre launch is 6100 INR/sqft i did check with Pheonix they said price is fixed .
Pheonix mills have loads of residential projects with pan india presence They have ongoing projects in mumbai and chennai
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #13
usc_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash2060 View Post
i also checked with them have approvals from both BDA and BBMP .Pre launch is 6100 INR/sqft i did check with Pheonix they said price is fixed .
Pheonix mills have loads of residential projects with pan india presence They have ongoing projects in mumbai and chennai
Can you share the contact details of the sales rep you have been speaking to?? I would like to have a little more information regarding the project and if possible, ill do a booking also..
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #14
avinash2060
nash

Quote:
Can you share the contact details of the sales rep you have been speaking to?? I would like to have a little more information regarding the project and if possible, ill do a booking also..
check your private message have messaged u his (Praveen's) number.Do not book until u get renders and floor plan .Mock up Apartment is almost ready visit site before you book .

Last edited by avinash2060; August 2nd, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #15
usc_b

Thanks for the details.. I have been speaking to the same guy but he is not offering me any pre-launch apartments. Also i was informed by him that the mock-up flat will be ready in a weeks time and i can come and have a look at the same.

Launch is only on the 15th of August, and all the details will be given regarding the same at that time only.. Till then, he is not ready to reveal any rates or the other details of the project.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:57 AM   #16
praveen44

Is it possible to get back to me Mr Avinash.Phoenix Guy
praveen44 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2012, 11:33 AM   #17
avinash2060
nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen44 View Post
Is it possible to get back to me Mr Avinash.Phoenix Guy
hi r u from phoenix mills?
Old August 2nd, 2012, 11:38 AM   #18
avinash2060
nash

Deleted

Last edited by avinash2060; August 2nd, 2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #19
basu_nh

Rajkumar road new project

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatsayb View Post
That road is mega rap** :-) ..2 huge projects in front of each other...

I hope they stick to target completion date...
yes you are right the road usage will be bottle neck for traffic
basu_nh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #20
basu_nh

high cost

Quote:

RS 5000 PSFT would be a high cost for this project they should not thisnk its too much developed area (highly commercial)
People like to be in residential Kool zone
the adjacent brigade is too corwdy too commercz
basu_nh no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: