|daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one|
|November 4th, 2004, 01:26 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Likes (Received): 25
5 best reasons/what you will do, when you get elected as Premier
1. Clean up South-West Sydney. Belmore, Bankstown, Lidcombe area. Major projects to lighten up the area. Series of beautification plans. Tackel crimes and grind them in jail.
2. Invest in rail. Fast track works such as rail, high speed rail, lightrail to Circular Quey and all the way to Enfield. Dedicated super-tracks for high speed rail linking:
- Penrith, Parramatta to Central via Strathfield
- Cambeltown, Liverpool, Cabramatta to Central via Strathfield
- Cronulla, Sutherland, Hurstville to Central via Green Square and Mascot
- Epping, Chatswood to Central via Nth Sydney
- Woolongong to Central
- Newcastle to Central via Goulbourn
- Bathurst to Central via Katoomba
- Trains every 20 min in off-peak times, 10 min in peak times.
3. Build a new super satellite city in Mascot/Green Square
4. Tackel childhood/adulthood obesity problem. Subsidise fitness programs to companies so they can pay for their employee's sessions. Students - compulsory sporting programs at school and on Saturdays
5. Fast track on broadband internet. Install new infrastructures.
My Flickr V2
|November 4th, 2004, 04:10 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Brisvegas Baby!
Likes (Received): 4
1. Cut all funding for public transport.
2. Cut all road funding.
3. Cut all education, health, police and services funding.
4. Redirect all funding from taxes into my bank account.
5. Build a giant mansion on an isolated island with all the money and heaps of security.
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*
Vote one ABS, I guarantee 99% more corruption that the other guy.
|November 5th, 2004, 03:20 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Likes (Received): 0
|November 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM||#4|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Perth, Dubai, World
Likes (Received): 187
1. Instant cap on sprawl
2. Increase densities in sub cbds
3. 70m height limit for the coast
4. increase stamp duty on cars
5. increase pt funding
|November 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM||#5|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Likes (Received): 30
1. Promise the world to voters, wider, longer freeways going everywhere. A govt subsidy for new homes. More money into schools, hospitals, fat kids, pensioners, and generally those who don’t need it.
2. Make close political ties to the Evangelical Church
3. Get elected by landslide.
4. Siphon state funds into my personal bank account. Make dodgy public deals with corporates for personal gain.
5. Flee to Mexico
|November 6th, 2004, 01:53 PM||#6|
Robert Owen Fan!
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South East Queensland
Likes (Received): 9
1: High-Speed Rail connecting:
Sunshine Coast to Brisbane via Caboolture
Gold Coast(Coolangatta, Airport, Burleigh, Broady, Surfers, MB, Southport, Nerang, Helensvale ect.)
Toowoomba via Ipswich
Brisbane Airport to connect toother lines
2. Duplicate Bruce, Gateway, Western, Ipswich Motorways and fund TransApex. Also build South Coast Freeway/Gold Coast Freeway/Logan Motorway Connection. This would run from the Gateway Motorway @ Carindale, along the Coast with a connection west to the Logan Motorway, then South, under the Coomera River and turning Oxley Drive/Olsen Avenue/Currumburra Drive/Ross Street into Freeway. Then having a tunnel under the Nerang River and Palm Meadows Golf Course, to connect up to Robina Parkway which will also be made into freeway standard, with a full interchange with the M1 at Reedy Creek.
3. Invest in Public Transport. Buy BusTECH(Gold Coast company that is the Queensland's largest bus manufacturer). Get cheap prices for new buses for all Queensland bus companies(Public and Private). Newer trains, more tracks, Rail Bridge along duplicated Gateway, connecting AirTrain to the Cleveland line, then a line running along the Gateway to the Gold Coast line around Beenleigh.
4. Change the draft SEQ Regional Plan to progessively open up 60% of Gold Coast Cane Farms.
5. Put in place infinate height limits in Brisbane CBD, Southport and Surfers. 45 storey limits in Main Beach, Broadbeach, Milton, South Brisbane, South Bank, Kangaroo Point, Spring Hill and Fortitude Valley. 30 Storey height limits in Chermside, Ipswich, Mount Gravatt, Strathpine, Caboolture, Nambour, Gympie, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Caloundra, Nerang, Robina, Burleigh, Coomera, Coolangatta, Beenleigh and Labrador