daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > UK & Ireland Architecture Forums > Projects and Construction > Irish Architecture Forum

Irish Architecture Forum For architecture in both the North and South

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #81
thebig C

Likes (Received): 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47 View Post
That wanker Torres does it again. He always seems to be able to break my heart. What a prick.

Well done Spain. Fabregas was class and I have a new respect for him now.
I know as a pool fan I was gutted to have to compliment him when he passed the ball to his teammate rather then get the golden boot
thebig C no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #82
thebig C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvblvnia View Post
Well it would stop him sniping from the sidelines and could give us the impetus we need to get to the knockout stages of the next world cup. Re your "what might have been" for Irish football elsewhere in the thread - Ireland could've done so much better in World Cup 2002 had Roy Keane been involved. We held Spain, yes Spain to penalties in an R16 match (which seems astonishing considering last night's masterclass) so had we Keane as a goal/penalty scorer we could have progressed to the quarter-finals. We would then have been at the hallowed heights of Italia 90 and probably facing South Korea. Again, with Roy Keane and a desire to top what came before, we could've gone all the way to the semi-finals and then, who knows? I'd like to visit that parallel universe some time!

Also, I'm not surprised to see the FAI stymied our chances to qualify for previous world cups to Italia 90. They are our national team's worst enemy and think of themselves first before what's good for the team and sport in the country. They are a bunch of clowns who would struggle to run a lemonade stand. They're also to blame for overseeing what is probably Europe's weakest domestic league.
Yeah, we definately could have gotten to the Quarter finals if Keane was there. I think he is as much to blame as anybody else for his absence!

The FAI aren't just the National teams worst enemy....they are the fifth columist that strangles all levels of football in Ireland. Just look at the LOI!! For example the Airtricy League Champions get 100k!!!! 100k for 30 odd games......Delaney gets something like 450k plus expences!!!!
Old July 2nd, 2012, 10:00 PM   #83
thebig C

Quote:
Originally Posted by odlum833 View Post
I think Italy might win tomorrow!

Two finalists in our group. It's a straw anyway.
Haha....I disagree with that arguement entirely, but, its the retort I am using to any foreigners who slag us off

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: