daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 5th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #1
VECTROTALENZIS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Likes (Received): 4435

FUZHOU | Public Transport

Fuzhou Metro is a metro system under construction in the city of Fuzhou, capital of Fujian province, China.

A total of 7 lines are planned.

At the moment, two lines are under construction. Line 1 runs north to south and Line 2 runs west to east.

Line 1 is planned to open in 2015 with a length of 28.8 km.

Line 2 is planned to open in 2016 with a length of 26.5 km

Lines 1

geometarkv liked this post

Last edited by dimlys1994; December 22nd, 2015 at 08:39 PM.
VECTROTALENZIS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #2
everywhere
The Explorer

Likes (Received): 805

Total length of the metro? Any official numbers?
everywhere no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #3
VECTROTALENZIS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think 184.2 km.
Old June 9th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #4
everywhere
The Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VECTROTALENZIS View Post
I think 184.2 km.
Thanks.

Which of these will be connected to Fuzhou Airport? Seems that the provincial capital wants to catch-up with Xiamen...
everywhere no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #5
VECTROTALENZIS
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post
Thanks.

Which of these will be connected to Fuzhou Airport?
Think it's line 6.
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #6
chornedsnorkack

Likes (Received): 388

There are 4 railways exiting the map. Which 2 of them are Fuzhou-Wenzhou and Fuzhou-Xiamen high speed railways?
chornedsnorkack no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #7
StevZh

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Total length of the metro? Any official numbers?
Currently, the newest plan is 10.

everywhere liked this post
StevZh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:46 PM   #8
StevZh

latest version design book
not very clear and I will post the map I made according the newest plan
Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:56 PM   #9
StevZh

short-term(to 2018)
both of 2 lines have started construction
the line 1(red) will be finished in about 2015, but recently a archaeological discovery was unearthed during the construction of Pingshan Station which may delay the completion date.

long-term
I am not sure when will this plan come true. Maybe before it comes true, it will experience other big revision.

micro liked this post
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #10
everywhere
The Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevZh View Post
Currently, the newest plan is 10.
How many kilometers in total?
Old November 24th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #11
micro

Likes (Received): 106

Is there an official website?

And a source for the logo? The logo only appears on Wikipedia but its origin remains questionable until someone can provide a credible source. ;-)

When serching for Fuzhou metro logo, among others, this popped up: http://coolen007.deviantart.com/art/...etro-132778185
Interesting, but nothing serious I guess...
micro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #12
StevZh

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro View Post
Is there an official website?

And a source for the logo? The logo only appears on Wikipedia but its origin remains questionable until someone can provide a credible source. ;-)

When serching for Fuzhou metro logo, among others, this popped up: http://coolen007.deviantart.com/art/...etro-132778185
Interesting, but nothing serious I guess...
Wikipedia's statement is out of date. My map shows the newest but not very accurate.
the map isn't official but the design book is. I made the map according to the news and insider's description. Now I haven't seen any official map open to public But they do make a new one.
The link you post is about the logo design competition several years ago, as you know, the logo scheme is confirmed.
Fuzhou Metro does have a official website, but little statement on new plan. The official argument for the 2013-plan is that it is still revising so it is not the proper time to open to public. Only I can find is the news without picture. I can roughly figure out the change but you guys may have difficult.
the official website(http://metro.fuzhou.gov.cn/)

Last edited by StevZh; November 24th, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #13
StevZh

Quote:
How many kilometers in total?
"324.72公里,设计车站215座,其中换乘站32座"
324.72km, 215 stations including 32 transfer station.
the length is twice as before.
(it is from the news recently)

Also, Fuzhou has planned several interurban railway(haven't seen any specific source) and the previous metro line to airport is put in the plan. New Line 6 will not to the airport.
Old November 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #14
micro

Likes (Received): 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevZh View Post
Fuhzou Metro does have a official website, but have almost nothing on it seems that nobody keep it update.
This shouldn't stop you from posting the link. Or did I miss it?
micro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 25th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #15
StevZh

The map above is also valuable for predicting the detail of new plan.(Actually I prediction derive from it)
But that's bad that this clearly version is partial. I concluded my map with this and the cover posted before.

I will translate more news in the thanksgiving holiday.
I feel so surprising that you bodies are interested in the metro construction of my homeland such a common city.
I also collect some metro source of other Chinese mainland city. If you guys interest, find my facebook account through the email: [email protected] or email me directly.

Silly_Walks liked this post

Last edited by StevZh; November 25th, 2013 at 05:53 AM.
Old November 25th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #16
StevZh

In fact, before the newest and the plan others posted here before, there is an transitional plan. It is very short-lived. It was open to public in the early 2012.
It is a 8-line plan, no new line but change the existing plan. The plan is obscured and I found it from some news that mixed the new plan with the old. It maybe just the last improvement for the old plan.
News Link of 8 line:
http://www.ditiezu.com/thread-264772-1-1.html from my post in another forum)

the map is revising on the basis with the previous version. But some difference.
Official news
福州市轨道交通远景(2050年)规划8条线路,分为市域快速轨道和市区轨道两个层次,呈现“环状放射式”的总体结构,规划线网全长约290公里。轨道交通1号线和2号线组成了十字型骨架网,是2020年前福州市轨道交通发展重点。
The long-term plan(2050) of Fuzhou Metro contain 8 lines (including interurban rapid railway and metro) with annular and radiative structure ( not sure how to interpret). The total length is 290 km. Line 1 and Line 2 form the main framework of the network. This two lines will be built first.
2009年6月,经国务院同意,国家发展改革委印发了《国家发改委关于审批福州市城市快速轨道交通近期建设规划(2008~2016年)的请示的通知》,近期规划建设1号线、2号线,总长55.3公里。
June, 2009, Chinese State Council approve the short-term plan Fuzhou Metro(two lines) with total length of 55.3 km.
轨道交通1号线全长约28.8公里,起自新店北部秀峰路,沿线经过晋安、鼓楼、台江、仓山四个行政区,串联了福州城南综合客运站、长途汽车北站、八一七路商业街、白湖亭客运站、福州火车南站等交通枢纽和大型客流集散点,止于东部新城。
The words above is the introduction of Line 1.
轨道交通2号线全长约26.5公里,西起沙堤,经上街大学城,向东跨乌龙江,经金山居住区、榕城广场,过闽江,在城区内为东西向,沿上浦路、斗池路、乌山路、古田路行走至五一广场北侧,过六一中路沿福马路向东直到下院。
The words above is about Line 2.

Long-term plan(Line 3-8)
Line 3 with total length of 30.1. Its function is to assist the Line 1 and connect downtown with Xindian, Fuwan (like a township or community) and Science City (just a plan, still rural area now) (little change but nothing important)
Line 4 is 25.2 km assist LINE 2. It is a half ring (no change).
Line 5 is 32 km. The line through the Nantai Island (Cangshan District), and extend to Minhou County(previously, the line 5 ended at Hongshan and not more than 20 km)
Line 6 is 37 km. It links the Oriental new city(or called dongbuxincheng, a new urban expansion plan on the region around Fuzhou South Railway Station), with old downtown of Changle County and future coastal new city and Aviation industrial zone.
( Before this version of plan, M6 would be act as the airport express which link Fuzhou South Railway Station, Mawei District and Changle Airport(FOC), but at this plan, the airport line is Line 7)
Background:Changle County (county level city) is a highly urbanized and coastal county on the west of Fuzhou region and Fuzhou Airport (Foc) locate here
Line 7 is defined as an intra-urban rapid railway which length is 55 km. It is defined as national railway from Fuzhou Railway Station to Changle Airport(FOC). Previous plan shows that Line7 is a rapid railway line share with National Railway. Actually there will be a new railway built east of the current Wenzhou-Fuzhou railway. However, Line 7 disappears again in 2012 newest plan because it has been put in the plan of inter-urban railway plan and the number "Line 7" was skipped, or may be Line 7 still follows the old plan as an North-to-South Line in Changle County, but latest plan didn't refer it)
Line 8 is 55 km. An LRT or light rail project in suburban area. It was planned to share track with Line2 from Shadi Station to Dongyu Station, and then go along the X117 highway passing Nanyu Sub-center Qingkou automobile industrial parK and Downtown Changle (intersect with Line 6).
——————————————
I think it almost done. Maybe some parts of interpretation is a bit weird. = ='''

Silly_Walks, big-dog liked this post

Last edited by StevZh; November 26th, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old November 26th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #17
StevZh

Some photo of recent situation

construction of sub-MinRiver metro Tunnel

------------------------------------------
Construction plant of Fuzhou Railway Sation
Because difficulty of construction, this important transfer station was the last but one station that starts constructing.

n20 liked this post
Old November 26th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #18
StevZh

Shudou Station. The one end of the first finished shield tunnel of M1 project.

Silly_Walks, geometarkv liked this post
Old November 26th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #19
StevZh

Intepretation of Latest Plan

注:部分信息与实际情况已有矛盾,一切以最新图为参考。部分站名未公示或十分不靠谱,所以笔者自拟。
Notice: parts of information conflicts with actual construction.
Some of the unnamed station was named after me.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
首先通过既有图片分析新线路走向:
Newest Line:
M1:象峰-秀山-罗汉山-福州站-斗门-树兜-屏山-东街口-南门兜-茶亭-达道-上藤-三叉街-白湖亭-葫芦阵-黄山-排下-城门-三角埕-胪雷-福州南站-梁厝-湖际-下洋-轨交马尾站
M1:Xiangfeng Station-xiushan Station-Luohanshan Station-Fuzhou Railway(Transfer point for Line 3, Airport Express) Station- Doumen Station-Shoudou Station-Pingshan Station-Dongjiekou Station(Transfer point for Line 4)-nanmendou(Transfer point for Line 2)-Chatine Station-Dadao Station-Shangteng Station-Sancahjie Station(Transfer point for Line 3)-Baihuting Station-Huluzhen Station-Huangshan Station-Paixia Station-Chengmen Station(Tansfer point for Line 4)-sanjiaocheng Station-Lulei Station(Transfer point for Line 5)-Fuzhou South Railway Station(Transfer point for Line 5, Airport Express)-Liangcuo Station-Huji Station(Transfer point for Line 6)-Xiayang Station(Transfer point for Line 6)-Mawei Railway Station(Transfer point for Fuma light rail)

M2:苏洋-沙堤-上街-浦口-福州大学-董屿-厚庭-桔园洲-洪湾-金山-金祥-祥坂-宁化-西洋-南门兜-五一广场-水部-紫阳-五里亭-前屿-上洋-鼓山
Suyang Station-Shadi Station-Shangjie Station-Pukou Station-Fuzhou University Station-Dongyu Station-Houting Station(Transfer point for Line 8)-Juyuanzhou Station-Hongwan Station-Jinshan Station(Transfer point for Line 5)-Jinxiang Station-Xiangban Station-Ninghua Station(Transfer point for Line 9)-Xiyang Station-Nanmendou Station(Transfer point for Line 2)-Wuyi Square Station-Ziyang Station-Wuliting Station-Qianyu Station(Transfer point for Line 4)-Shangyang Station-Gushan Station
M3:战坂-秀山路-浮村-体育中心-福州站-桂山-金鸡山-塔头路-福新路-长乐北路-国货东路-排尾路-公园东路-三叉街-东升-首山-洋洽-湖边-奥体东-福湾新城-六十份-南屿东-南屿新城1号站-南屿新城2号站-南屿新城3号站-南屿新城4号站-大樟溪-南通-科学城

M4:厚屿-文山里-软件园-马鞍-铜盘路-左海公园-柳桥-白马北路-东街口-五四路-东门-塔头路-岳峰-横屿-鼓四-前横路-远洋路-鳌峰路-金浦-林浦-会展中心-濂江村-城门-螺洲-龙祥岛-尚干-青口-镜洋-宏路-福清

M5:闽侯-闽侯东-昙石-荆溪-溪下-新东-桐口-厚屿-文山-洪山桥-金牛山-金榕北路-金山开发区-金洲路-下道-浦上大道-奥体中心-福湾新城-坊兜-吴山-义序-螺洲-胪雷-福州南站

M6:濂江村-站东路-鼓岐-谢安-海峡中心-东部新城-(后面笔者无力吐槽,只知道经过长乐市区但是从消息看6号线接的是松下江田一带空港工业区的地段而不是机场)

M7:原本的长乐滨海新城南北线,但是新规划没有提及,只是留了个路号空缺。

M8:建平-西客站-马保站-长门头-三联-南通-南通南-青口西-青口-玉田-首占-火车东站-吴航-里仁

M9:淮安-金牛山-西禅寺-上浦路-长汀里-双浦头-洋头口-雁塔-排尾路-鳌峰路-福光路-鳌峰洲-魁岐

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
M1:与先前消息的出入最大的就是多了个之前被删掉的洋头口站(原国货路站),其次就是达道路取消与3号线换乘,胪雷站改为与5号线换乘。三叉街站换乘线路由5号线变为3号线。增加远期东沿线通往马尾。
M2:明朗的规划显示竹岐定修段的连接线上原来还有两个站,而且定修段确实在竹岐乡中心,而不只是擦着地界。新规划意味着定修段的竹岐其实也有预留客运站。其次还有个问题就是在台西路段M2原来被删掉的西二环中路(本文中的长汀里)又因为9号线的出现而重新出现,简直跟1号线如出一辙。
M3:变化大的线路之一。不按照原本沿光明港西折在白马路沿线过江的方案,而是向南直到三叉街东北才拐弯,这样的目的是弥补新5号线形成后仓山中心地带上三路没有地铁的问题。由于南通南屿的新规划,3号线延伸到南通的科学城。
M4:变化大的线路之一。北段不再沿杨桥路而是在柳桥折向北面,沿二环路铜盘路至软件园,与5号线延伸段换乘。而南段由于金浦不再有5号线,线路径直延伸,城门站与1号线换乘,螺洲站与5号线换乘,之后站距提升为为城际轨道标准,经龙祥岛尚干青口,预计终点设在福清市。
M5:在上一版过渡规划中已经体现了修编,在这里就不再重复。
M6:主城起点提前至濂江方便与4号线换乘,其余不变。
M7:不详。
M8:取消与2号线西段共线部分,截短至建平。目测远期以小编组轻轨或无轨电车形式报批。
M9:本版中彻头彻尾的新线路,东西加密线。
M10:说好的10线规划呢我没看到10号线。
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
研究完规划突然想起昨天和一专业人士争论,觉得现在轨交规划建设确实有些浮夸。就目前而看,福州一些地区的在50年内不会有需求。而且经济继续加速走好的可能性不太大,远期运营这套系统确实不太明智,很多线路都需要降级思考,调整为轻轨或有轨电车模式建设更加合适。
这版规划是结合福州BRT轨道交通两份规划作出的新规划,譬如工业国货路就是原本的BRT规划。因为同为大运量,而轨交在市中心显得更为现实,估计因此才纳入轨交。
另外大家不用指望平潭了,从去过的专业人士回来的评价来看,平潭大势已去,只是一些当初说好的公建现在还要兑现,环岛轻轨只是个传说。。
Still Work on it, please wait......
Old November 27th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #20
jason102

Likes (Received): 45

Hi StevZh,

Thank you so much for providing all these great maps and info about Fuzhou Metro!

I am currently working on a project to add all the future China metro lines and stations to Google Maps. You can use my project to see when the lines are planned to be opened by dragging a time scrubber back and forth. See the project here:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1609787

Latest post: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post109188609

Would you be interested in helping to add the lines to the map for Fuzhou Metro? You need to have either Google Chrome or Mac OS's Safari web browser for it to work properly (I'm working on a solution for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox).

Also, if you're in China, you may need to use a proxy or VPN for Google Maps to load properly.

If you can't help, could you at least help me find a much larger map, like the one you posted in post #16, so I could more easily add the lines myself?

Thanks for the great info!
jason102 no está en línea   Reply With Quote