daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments

General Urban Developments Discussions of projects shorter than 100m/300ft. Also, please post all other threads not specified in other Development News subforums here.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #121
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436


http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?...5862&outlink=1

Mr hyun oh suk who the deputy prime minister of south korea said "It is very unfortunate about that (seoul mayor) didn't allow hotel construction project"

Now KOREA AIRLINE try to built 6 dgree luxury hotel beside KUNGBOK PALACE.(Now seoul very shortage of hotel supply)
Even president of korea Miss park gun hae modified irrational regulation which didn't allow hotel to built beside school.
But seoul still didn't allow hotel construction of KOREA AIRLINE.
THEREFORE the deputy prime minister express worry about seoul's anti develop policy.

About hotel project Please Check above thread No #102
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; March 29th, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #122
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436






http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2014040632431

"Seoul mayor park won sung defame&damage to yongsan ibd project" said mr jung mong jun who major candidate of seoul mayor election in 2014.

mr jung mong jun said "mayor of seoul mr park won sung TAKE THE LEAD IN damage yongsan ibd project's investment quality!"
and said more "If want project continues, then it is very important to preserved quality of investment. But yongsan project cancelled due to mr park,who is in charge in project, was take the lead in damage in yonsan project."

And he public promised
"if i became mayor of seoul, then i will resume yongsan project with 3~4 divided gradually(included sebuechondong).
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; April 7th, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #123
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436





Since 2004 ...10 years spent project at last dismissed!!
This project very important for seoul. because this area is very poor and slummy&old area and important for strategy for seoul's IT industry
but seoul mayor suddenly suggest if 30% citizens disagree this project then cancelled.
67.5% garibong citizens request project is need and agree to built skyscraper but 32.5%vote opposite. Is this democracy?
At last Garibong project OFFICIAL disappear
Again seoul mayor success for RUIN skyscraper project in seoul city
seoul become slummy and slummy day by day. terrible!
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, korea2002 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 29th, 2014 at 02:04 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #124
korea2002
Registered User
 
korea2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jeonju,서울,한국
Posts: 6,105
Likes (Received): 1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post




Since 2004 ...10 years spent project at last dismissed!!
This project very important for seoul. because this area is very poor and slummy&old area and important for strategy for seoul's IT industry
but seoul mayor suddenly suggest if 30% citizens disagree this project then cancelled.
67.5% garibong citizens request project is need and agree to built skyscraper but 32.5%vote opposite. Is this democracy?
At last Garibong project OFFICIAL disappear
Again seoul mayor success for RUIN skyscraper project in seoul city
seoul become slummy and slummy day by day. terrible!
okay. I saw recent information about this project,but I can't believe and imagine this news...............................
__________________

inno4321 liked this post
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2014, 04:55 PM   #125
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436





At last Gurongmaul 구룡마을dismiss by seoul mayor.

This is slummy illegal houses. it located nearby gangnam rich area. Since 2011 designated as redevelop project. but seoul mayor fight with gangnam chief mayor.

at last the end.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Daehanminguk liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; August 3rd, 2014 at 05:01 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:17 PM   #126
Seoul_Korea
Europa
 
Seoul_Korea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lecce (IT)
Posts: 1,268
Likes (Received): 2901

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post




At last Gurongmaul 구룡마을dismiss by seoul mayor.

This is slummy illegal houses. it located nearby gangnam rich area. Since 2011 designated as redevelop project. but seoul mayor fight with gangnam chief mayor.

at last the end.
I CAN'T BELIEVE! MY GOSH, WHY IS HE SO ******* STUPID?!
__________________
Dreaming for an united federal country called Europe.


PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014
SNSD without Jessica won't be the same anymore.

Daehanminguk, inno4321 liked this post
Seoul_Korea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:51 PM   #127
Highcliff
Fake democracy
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: São Paulo
Posts: 7,384
Likes (Received): 5011

inno4321, is this the unique slum in seoul?
are they going to demolish?
Highcliff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #128
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoul_Korea View Post
I CAN'T BELIEVE! MY GOSH, WHY IS HE SO ******* STUPID?!

AGREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highcliff View Post
inno4321, is this the unique slum in seoul?
are they going to demolish?
EXACTLY This is last slum in seoul(all of them is illegal house since 1960~70)
they built house illegally in the middle mountain.

But though they are illegal can't demolish by government force.

so they have a right to get new apartment when those site redevelop.(this is unfair)

bytheway seoul have lot of slum area Galibong and others poor class district.
my home town too.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #129
apinamies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: pääkaupunkiseutu
Posts: 962
Likes (Received): 716

Are Seoul mayor really anti-development guy? I can't believe that megacity like Seoul can have such people in charge.
__________________

inno4321 liked this post
apinamies no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #130
Azrain98
catlover
 
Azrain98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Precinct 5,Putrajaya Idol: Do Kyung Soo [EXO]
Posts: 2,244
Likes (Received): 2635

didn't government try make the place as a tourist attraction ? it can shows that this is where the only slum can found in seoul lol...
__________________
EXO & f(x)

inno4321 liked this post
Azrain98 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #131
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 381
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoul_Korea View Post
I CAN'T BELIEVE! MY GOSH, WHY IS HE SO ******* STUPID?!
seoul city gov and gangnam gu district office want develop

here is one of expensive area for houses.. so every people of there had

different goals..

then failed make one opinion so they passed final date for make kind of raw for develop

so..this area start first step again

big money made stupid situation..

not only seoul gov had responsibility gangnam gu also had same responsibility
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #132
humptydumpty7
Registered User
 
humptydumpty7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vienna
Posts: 1,163
Likes (Received): 4627

Interesting article about failed urban planning in Seoul: http://www.asiapundits.com/7-urban-wastelands-seoul/

The 7 urban wastelands in Seoul



Yongsan IBD





Magok (near Gimpo airport)




Deoksugung Seonwonjeonteo




The “Golden Plot” of Sogong-dong




next to Gyeongbokgung palace (hotel should have been build there but it was not allowed by seoul mayor)




Insadong (one of the main tourist areas)




Yongsan District 4 (development started recently, after a long time)

Source and full article: http://www.asiapundits.com/7-urban-wastelands-seoul/
__________________

Seoul_Korea, inno4321, Equario, Sister Ray liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 05:19 AM   #133
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 381
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
Interesting article about failed urban planning in Seoul: http://www.asiapundits.com/7-urban-wastelands-seoul/

The 7 urban wastelands in Seoul



Yongsan IBD





Magok (near Gimpo airport)




Deoksugung Seonwonjeonteo




The “Golden Plot” of Sogong-dong




next to Gyeongbokgung palace (hotel should have been build there but it was not allowed by seoul mayor)




Insadong (one of the main tourist areas)




Yongsan District 4 (development started recently, after a long time)

Source and full article: http://www.asiapundits.com/7-urban-wastelands-seoul/
magok aleady started..

seonwonjeon will restore as a part of duksoo palce. this area is not for redeveloping

samsung bought insadong area. seoul gov and samsung making plan now how redeveloping..
__________________

humptydumpty7 liked this post

Last edited by cestlavie24; August 12th, 2014 at 05:30 AM.
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2014, 05:42 AM   #134
Sister Ray
Just like Sister Ray said
 
Sister Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fukuoka
Posts: 1,246
Likes (Received): 483

Ha, I see. I always wondered what was happening behind that construction fence in Insadong. Turns out nothing was happening. The site is a lot larger than I expected.
__________________

inno4321 liked this post
Sister Ray no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 03:14 AM   #135
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436






OFFICIAL TODAY NEWS DONGBU TERMINAL redeveolp project at last disappear due to anti development seoul mayor policy.

Sinsaegyo company suggest redevelop old DONGBU TERMINAL of ganbok, but seoul government ask to changed plan for donation.
At last Sinsaegyo company announce official give up project.

So from now on those land will be remain as "deserted slum"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrain98 View Post
didn't government try make the place as a tourist attraction ? it can shows that this is where the only slum can found in seoul lol...

Actually not only....there is lot of slum are in seoul all around due to seoul mayor major policy is "ANTI DEVELOPMENT"

I'm going to update those disappear project and anti development policy of seoul mayor. step by step introduce. I assure you will be surprised
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 09:11 AM   #136
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 381
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post





OFFICIAL TODAY NEWS DONGBU TERMINAL redeveolp project at last disappear due to anti development seoul mayor policy.

Sinsaegyo company suggest redevelop old DONGBU TERMINAL of ganbok, but seoul government ask to changed plan for donation.
At last Sinsaegyo company announce official give up project.

So from now on those land will be remain as "deserted slum"



Actually not only....there is lot of slum are in seoul all around due to seoul mayor major policy is "ANTI DEVELOPMENT"

I'm going to update those disappear project and anti development policy of seoul mayor. step by step introduce. I assure you will be surprised


you shows wrong map.. that is wrong location.

시는 지난 2012년 공고한 물류기본계획 내 화물터미널 재정비 사업의 일환으로 동부화물터미널 등 3개 노후 터미널 현대화 사업을 진행해 왔다. 시는 동부화물터미널, 한국화물터미널 서부트럭터미널 등 물류시설이 시설 노후화로 주변과 부조화를 이룬다고 보고 이를 재정비하는 내용이 담긴 물류기본계획을 세운바 있다.

부지 소유주인 신세계는 2009년 협상대상자로 선정된뒤 2010년 도시관례계획 시설 해지를 요청하고 상업시설을 짓는 것을 골자로 한 사업제안서를 낸 바 있다. 시는 물류기본계획 상 터미널 등 일정 물동량이 확보되는 물류시설을 유지하는 형태로 사업제안서 보완을 요청했지만, 신세계가 이를 받아들이지 않은 것이다. 신세계 관계자는 “입지상의 문제로 그만 둔것으로 알고 있다”면서, “현행 도시계획안에서 개발 검토를 하고 있다”고 말했다. .

original plan is mordernize of dongbu cargo terminal not for commercial use only. so this project must include cargo termianl..
but shinsegye just only want e-mart(may be??). there is so small area for two kind of using(about 14,000 square meter only), so shinsegye just gave up.

Last edited by cestlavie24; August 22nd, 2014 at 09:17 AM.
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM   #137
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestlavie24 View Post
you shows wrong map.. that is wrong location.

시는 지난 2012년 공고한 물류기본계획 내 화물터미널 재정비 사업의 일환으로 동부화물터미널 등 3개 노후 터미널 현대화 사업을 진행해 왔다. 시는 동부화물터미널, 한국화물터미널 서부트럭터미널 등 물류시설이 시설 노후화로 주변과 부조화를 이룬다고 보고 이를 재정비하는 내용이 담긴 물류기본계획을 세운바 있다.

부지 소유주인 신세계는 2009년 협상대상자로 선정된뒤 2010년 도시관례계획 시설 해지를 요청하고 상업시설을 짓는 것을 골자로 한 사업제안서를 낸 바 있다. 시는 물류기본계획 상 터미널 등 일정 물동량이 확보되는 물류시설을 유지하는 형태로 사업제안서 보완을 요청했지만, 신세계가 이를 받아들이지 않은 것이다. 신세계 관계자는 “입지상의 문제로 그만 둔것으로 알고 있다”면서, “현행 도시계획안에서 개발 검토를 하고 있다”고 말했다. .

original plan is mordernize of dongbu cargo terminal not for commercial use only. so this project must include cargo termianl..
but shinsegye just only want e-mart(may be??). there is so small area for two kind of using(about 14,000 square meter only), so shinsegye just gave up.


and you hate LWT(this is your comment) and passionate supporter of park won sung.
You can't deceive SSC members about your beloved mayor's anti development policy. answer to me
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; August 22nd, 2014 at 04:20 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:29 PM   #138
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 381
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post


and you hate LWT(this is your comment) and passionate supporter of park won sung.
You can't deceive SSC members about your beloved mayor's anti development policy. answer to me

i hate LWT like common korean and just enjoy SCC in my way that is all.
take it easy inno.. every people cannot have same opinion.

글도 쓰고 읽고 하다보면 다른 생각 가진사람끼리 논쟁도 할수 있고 그런거지 너무 얘민한거 같지 않으신지.. 걍 이런놈도 있고 저런놈도 있구나 생각하셔요.
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2014, 05:41 PM   #139
korea2002
Registered User
 
korea2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jeonju,서울,한국
Posts: 6,105
Likes (Received): 1269

dsfdsfdfdsfsdfsdf
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #140
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,335
Likes (Received): 12436




More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://premium.chosun.com/site/data/...91.html?csmain
사진을 퍼와서 죄송합니다. 혹시 사진의 주인분께서 삭제를 원하실경우 주져하지 마시고 제게 댓글이나 쪽지를 요청하시면
즉각 바로 삭제하겠습니다. 좋은 사진 찍어주셔서 감사합니다.






More photos and Above photos copyright belong to http://cafe.naver.com/jaegebal/62125
사진을 퍼와서 죄송합니다. 혹시 사진의 주인분께서 삭제를 원하실경우 주져하지 마시고 제게 댓글이나 쪽지를 요청하시면
즉각 바로 삭제하겠습니다. 좋은 사진 찍어주셔서 감사합니다.

Seoul mayor wong sung cut the SOC budget in seoul project.(this bridge connect between 2002 world cup stadium and southern seoul area)

So world cup han river bridge deserted and almost stalled
this bridge construction begin since 2008.
but seoul mayor wonn sung's Anti development policy. Seoul cut the budget at the moment progress 20%!!(construction 2008 begin but still 20% progress)

which means 1 years per 5% progress. So base on this speed bridge completion at 2035!!!!

This world cup bridge total budget is 3500억( about 0.4 billions USD)
but Seoul government allocated only $ 10 millions at 2011
$ 15 millions at 2012
$ 10 millions at 2013
$ 10 millions at 2014

according to the expert, bridge safety endanger due to bridge pillar expose to air and concrete erosion too long time since 2008
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; January 19th, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu