daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments

General Urban Developments Discussions of projects shorter than 100m/300ft. Also, please post all other threads not specified in other Development News subforums here.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 22nd, 2015, 08:51 AM   #141
cestlavie24

Likes (Received): 682

not since 2008...

실시설계가 2006년말 완료되어 예산관계로 중단되었던 월드컵대교 추진계획이 2009년에 결정(부시장 방침 제18호) 되었으며 2009년에 상암동이 공공자전거 시범지역으로 선정됨과 동시에 자전거전용도로 설치를 위해 보완설계(교량폭원 변경 30.7m→31.4m)를 완료하여 2009년 12월 총사업비 3,550억원을 확정하여 공사발주를 하였다.

in end of 2009 oderd
march of 2010, finaly start but suddenly apeared fishmans who want compensation.
so delay again about 1year and 4month...

<어민민원 일지>
- 2010. 3 : 월드컵대교건설공사 착공
- 2010. 7 : 강교조립장 공사착수(경기도고양시소재가양대교북단한강둔치)
- 2010.10 : 어민민원 발생(강교조립장전면에어망설치150m×150m)
강교조립장 공사중단
- 2010.10 ~ 2011.3 : 민원해결을 위한 협상진행
- 2011. 3 : 어민민원 합의완료
- 2011. 7 : 어민합의금 지급(강교조립장 사용을 위한 직접관련 어민 48명)

2011.7 start again..

yes.. too much delay is true...

i remembered actual main construction start 2013 fall with traffic conrtoling.
i feel il-being everyday for commute when i passed this area.. so i want finish asap..plz..

inno4321 liked this post

Last edited by cestlavie24; January 22nd, 2015 at 09:00 AM.
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:12 PM   #142
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12438

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestlavie24 View Post
not since 2008...

yes.. too much delay is true...

i remembered actual main construction start 2013 fall with traffic conrtoling.
i feel il-being everyday for commute when i passed this area.. so i want finish asap..plz..

You are right cestlavie24
as you read above my news link in there many citizens complain about this bridge's construction delayed and intentional stalled situation.

especially 23 years old woman who like you commute from hanjung to hongdae, saying "I'm very inconvenient due to this deserted bridge"

surprisingly not only this one but also my home town gangnam highway construction delayed for 2years due to seoul mayor's anit development policy.
also 동부간선도로 dongbugansundoro also disappear by mayor.

countless project stalled and disappear by mayor.

it is very serious situation for seoul's future.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2015, 03:30 PM   #143
inno4321

http://media.daum.net/economic/estat...51029185804856

Official
Seoul River side can't built over 35fl building.(apartment)
Seoul Mayor decide unapproved over 35fl building riverside

So only 35fl below building can built in there
So 한남뉴타운 반포 잠실 여의도 hannam new town/banpo/jamsil/yeuido etc Most riverside civil redevelopment project almost stop due to seoul mayor's New guide line.

What a great mayor

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; October 30th, 2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old October 29th, 2015, 09:24 PM   #144
FabriFlorence

Likes (Received): 393

inno4321 I've understood that definitely you're not a supporter of Seoul Mayor

inno4321 liked this post
FabriFlorence no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2016, 10:20 AM   #145
inno4321

Seoul citizens angry

Seoul citizens protest against "irrational 35fl height limited regulation of Seoul mayor won sung"

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20160318000466

A man to bold his hair as expression of angry
His neck hang some placard
At March 3500 seoul citizens gather in Seoul square in front of seoul city.
Protest against HEIGHT LIMITED for redevelopment.

http://www.newsis.com/ar_detail/view...0201&pID=10200

Placard writing as "Right now Dismiss ! Irrational height limited beside Han river 35fl limit. Seoul mayor park won sung e repent!"

http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRea...05&OutLnkChk=Y

placard "rain leak in room but can't redevelop due to 35fl limited"
In short.
Busan city(second largest city of korea) can built over 85fl and even NOW 100FL triple tower.
But new Seoul mayor made 35fl limited
Now seoul mayor park won sung e suddenly made "han river height limited. So most han river apartment's redevelopment project stop& delay. Cause they can't to built over 35fl residence. accordding to korean law redevelopment must follow with "floor-to area ratio limited"
whichmean project owner must built building "limited space to built something"
Moreover PLUS 35FL limited add to project. then project can't made sufficient space for profit.
Only way to built more "density+widen building horizontal direction" instead of to built UPPER/vertical direction. TOO SAMLL TO BUILT.

In short apartment to become very density and cramped when to see those apartment views(tourist) from middle of Han river!
I bet Singafore+hongkong's skyline city plan officer will be panic when they visiting to seoul

Not only these problem but also tons of thousand project of seoul suddenly send to waste box by now seoul mayor.
these project civilian one. So they protest such like way. cause that is their real problem
But many important seoul public project gone by mayor but nobody protest against that
You know why? Cause that is not belong to anybody. So doesn't care mayor what did.
Very important but nobody care cause PUBLIC&not belong to anybody.
That is why I fury about ANTI-DEVELOPMENT OF SEOUL and seoul mayor

Last edited by inno4321; April 11th, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old April 11th, 2016, 07:35 PM   #146
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1028

Considering how little Mayor Park has done to genuinely harm the city--as opposed to the rights of private interests who are likely primarily concerned about not being able to reap profit from riverside real estate development--in balance to how little he's done to help, it's highly unlikely that he will serve a second term as mayor (though to be honest, I don't know if he even could). Don't worry, Inno, your detested "monkey mayor" is likely at the end of his obstructive life.

Victoria123, Seoul_Korea liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2016, 04:55 PM   #147
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Considering how little Mayor Park has done to genuinely harm the city--as opposed to the rights of private interests who are likely primarily concerned about not being able to reap profit from riverside real estate development--in balance to how little he's done to help, it's highly unlikely that he will serve a second term as mayor (though to be honest, I don't know if he even could). Don't worry, Inno, your detested "monkey mayor" is likely at the end of his obstructive life.
already he won re election.
actually seoulite support other candidate who Vice president of FIFA, owner of HYUNDAI heavy industry.
HE HAS AMAZING GRAND DEVELOP VISION IN SEOUL'S FUTURE
but a ship sinking accident& his son wrote innocent "private" facebook message that "korean people low life scum what they did in public etiquette"

But his high school friend inform that private message to left wing journal.
end up he apology but fail! what can i do?
LOL

Old April 20th, 2016, 12:14 AM   #148
aquaticko

...You can try to understand and respect others' political opinions. I'm not a big fan of Mayor Park, but have you ever considered that working with him--instead of rabidly opposing everything he does--might bring better results?

kimahrikku1, Seoul_Korea liked this post
Old April 20th, 2016, 05:36 PM   #149
inno4321

Quote:
...You can try to understand and respect others' political opinions. I'm not a big fan of Mayor Park, but have you ever considered that working with him--instead of rabidly opposing everything he does--might bring better results?
Why i opposite him? cause he "rabidly opposing everything" of seoul projects.
I advice to you "research how many important seoul projects stalled n disposal by your adorable mayor.
So ridiculous a person advice to me support him but the one "don;t know that mayor whether FIRST or Reelection" such way U don;t know basic information about seoul mayor. How can i talk with u? you has no enough knowledge about seoul's situation.
furthermore this thread for "anti development policy of seoul" not about political issue. So keep in TOPIC

Last edited by inno4321; April 20th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old April 20th, 2016, 07:25 PM   #150
aquaticko

Development policy is a political issue, obviously, otherwise the actions of the mayor--a person in a political office--in regards to it would be irrelevant. And once again Inno, my not knowing about a single particular aspect about something doesn't disqualify me from talking about the larger issue.

If you're acting just as irrationally as you say the mayor is (and I don't totally disagree with you on him), then how can you criticize him? Maybe he's acting irrationally in response to the irrationality he's facing.

If we justify our actions just based on who did what first, it ends up with it just being a blame game, and we end up without a discussion of what the right thing to do is, which hurts everyone. It's called being reactionary (bandongjeok in), and it is almost always wrong.

Seoul_Korea, humptydumpty7 liked this post
Old April 21st, 2016, 12:23 AM   #151
inno4321

Quote:
D.

enough STOP TROLL
Don't make this thread political anymore.

Old April 21st, 2016, 01:22 AM   #152
aquaticko

Why must you be such a typical conservative when it comes to this stuff? You create a thread almost solely dedicated to the political actions of a political figure--the urban development policies of a city's mayor--and then, when confronted with the fact that you're acting just as rashly as he is, you attack your confronter and not his points (because the truth you've been shown doesn't fit your conception of reality). This is called ad hominem in English, 인신 공격 in Korean, and it's wrong. Why can't you just admit when you're wrong?

I thought you and I had reached some kind of détente or something, but I ought to have known better than to think that was possible when you're involved.

Seoul_Korea, humptydumpty7 liked this post
Old April 21st, 2016, 01:22 PM   #153
inno4321

BREAKING NEWS

Official today Seoul mayor opposite underground project of kungbuhighway.
According to report Today held seoul city council and mayor official opposite underground project
http://realestate.daum.net/news/deta...182529268.daum

- kungbuhighway is about 6.8km lentgh
problem : now many car traffic jams there daily and a lot of pollution car air pumping out and also that road divided in the very heart of district(sucho). Therefore many citizens asking to made underground
-But HYUNDAI+DAEWOO+GSGUNSUL+DAERIM big civil construction company suggested underground project to sucho&seoul
-So project satisfied economical feasibility. moreover remain $ 2billions profit

-Detail : underground cost $ 1.2 billions and made 560,000㎡ public park over ground in stead of car road
Only 20% new ground to built commercial&residence. especially gnagnam distirct most expensive land in korea so Total profit over $3 billions USD.
In short about $2 billions remain as profit after 6.4km to underground and 560,000㎡ public park!
sucho citizens suffer 30 years with that highway!

But today official Seoul mayor opposite
-Mr choi ho jung(government party) asking to mayor to cooperation with sucho district about underground project
-But seoul mayor response question that "If we(seoul) participated on TF with sucho disitirct then it would agreed with underground project. but I can't agreed with that!"
Today news==> http://news1.kr/articles/?2641066
Public citizens symposium ==> http://www.cennews.co.kr/news/articl...tml?idxno=4708

OMG
Seoul mayor don't want develop seoul. I can't stand with that dictatorship anymore!

Last edited by inno4321; April 21st, 2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old May 10th, 2016, 08:50 AM   #154
inno4321

http://news.joins.com/article/200014...home|newslist3
Official Seoul prohibited huge develop in CBD forever
Seoul mayor again troll in seoul
From now on inner CBD area Can't built over 24fl building FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From now on All Project allocated zone in CBD dismiss!!
CBD area very large and wide and important of seoul!
Ruin my city!!
So no more huge develop impossible in CBD of SEOUL!
Only small&divided develop allow!
what the HACK!!
I really Hate this mayor's crazy city plan!

LAND owner benefit By this decision
Cause they no need public donation(park) when built something
huge develop asking huge public donation as park or pedestrian friendly walking board etc.
But they can divided project to many small micro project. So no need huge donation just built small ugly residences!

For example above SHinhan bank project impossible due to seoul decision preserved old building! So shinhan bank can't built HQ in there
Seoul mayor say that concrete building(left) is deserved as historical building!
Not only this one but also countless project in CBD Dismiss forever by seoul mayor's decision forever!

Last edited by inno4321; May 10th, 2016 at 10:22 AM.
Old May 10th, 2016, 12:59 PM   #155
aquaticko

Ah, yes, "forever" laws. The desire for authoritarianism runs fairly deeply on both sides of South Korea's political establishment.

Once again, considering that Mayor Park's term is over at the end of next year, I'm really not worried about it, and neither should you be, Inno. You know Mayor Park has no ability to enforce a law forever, so stop acting like that kind of nonsense actually means anything.

humptydumpty7 liked this post
Old May 10th, 2016, 02:20 PM   #156
inno4321

아라뱃길 시작점. by 영섭 신, Flickr에서

ARABAEKGIL beginning spot 18km
first national canal from Incheon to Seoul han river
DSC_8718.JPG by ilho ko, Flickr에서
IMG_0311 by 지호 백, Flickr에서

ARABAEKGIL 33km
first national canal from Incheon to Seoul han river
Ministry of land&transfer Korea government investment $ 2 billions project
to made canal cruise ship way from Incheon Harbor to Seoul han river
Korea government try to made tourist sea way from china to Seoul with 1000ton

But seoul mayor prohibited cruise ship into Han river of seoul
ducks floating on hangang by Hyok Kim, Flickr에서

So now only duck ship and small boat floating Han river since national project completed 4 yeas pass.
So now All tourist(most of them chinese) who riding in cruise ship get off at KIMPO harbor and transfer with Bus for the purpose enter seoul city!
And 4 big harbor in Seoul(Yeiudo/banpo etc) under closed!
http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2012052798151
In short
Korea government made 33km(incheon 18km,Seoul 15km) canal cruise way from Incheon to Seoul for the purpose promote service&tour industry in Seoul!
but seoul mayor opposite ship into seoul So canal project can't manged and $2 billions national invest go to waste box
Still Ministry of Korea water&resource asking allow ship into han river of seoul but seoul mayor reject
Now all tourist get off ship and transfer with BUS before enter to Seoul.

One won sung e mayor supporter praise to mayor even he ruin CBD of seoul/anti develop
It seem like looking Nkorean who praise dictator
Seoul mayor regime is not the end of next years! How can this supporter reliable about seoul's city plan even don't know how long mayor's term?
Yes not forever cause this supporter can reverse even after once divide area to built something.

Last edited by inno4321; May 10th, 2016 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 10th, 2016, 04:00 PM   #157
aquaticko

The point still stands, even if I did get a point wrong. So his term ends the year after next, and not next year; he still will have no power to enforce that kind of law after he's out of office, and even if he is elected president, he'd have to be pretty damn petty and narrow-minded to focus on height restrictions in one half of the capital when he has so much to worry about.

You're so busy criticizing the mayor's policy that you've even left out most of the details. Will this apply to buildings already under construction? Is there any way to appeal such a restriction, by requesting exceptions, etc.?

And how does the mayor have such irrefutable power, if not? If all mayors are "king of Seoul", then clearly your problem is with this mayor and his policies in particular, and not with the problems inherent in the city's mayoral office having dictatorial powers.

If you'd just take a step back from your passionate dislike of the mayor, you'd get a lot more sympathy from me and other people. At this point, Mayor Park has done nothing that important for the city, and has impeded a lot of development that could have at least potentially been useful, so I'm not his supporter, either. But--and I know I've said this before--your reactionary attitude to everything he does is a lot like Park's reactionary attitude to development--unthinking and detrimental to anything we might consider good.
Old May 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM   #158
inno4321

Shinhan bank is going to demolish this building and to built 35fl New head office in CBD

But suddenly Seoul mayor prohibited demolish this building and decide preserved!
Preserved? what preserved? Is this building 200 years old beautiful architecture? or Gaudi's architecture?
Not only this one but also ALL project in CBD project prohibited to develop as huge develop.
What a most terrible problem is Jongro area will be "slum" due to anti develop policy of mayor.

Ghangwahmun(cheonggyecheon) developing and many people go there
https://www.google.com/search?q=cheo...w=1426&bih=762
also DDP develop by Zaha Hadid
https://www.google.com/search?biw=14...10.wZEDMMXLZLM

but between "Joungro" nobody go there cause slum n dirty
Only old age people palying "go" game
And many Old age prostitue(called 박카스아줌마 bakas mature) secretly deal in there all around street corner
As by this new law(no huge developing but small divided project allow and 24fl below) this JONGRO area more slummy and become like a ISLAND between Ghangwahmun and DDP
Tourist go to Ghangwahmun and Myoundong and DDP However SKIP "JONGRO" Cause that area slummy and old building.
We have to focus Jongro area forever slummy as island by mayor's anti development policy!

P.S Seoul mayor's term is end of next years? OMG That is mean I should mayor election next years again? I never heard about that!
We can't reliable who don't know BASIC information about seoul city.

MORE information about SHINHAN BANK project report PLZ read http://news.mt.co.kr/newsPrint.html?...gubn=undefined

Last edited by inno4321; May 10th, 2016 at 06:07 PM.
Old May 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM   #159
aquaticko

You've already mentioned the Shinhan project, and I'd like to see it go up, too.

And I've already admitted my being incorrect about the end date of Mayor Park's term. My sincerest condolences, I will never post anything about Seoul ever again, such is my disgrace....

That nonsense out of the way, I can't believe you still don't get the point, Inno. At this point, your dodging of what I'm saying is just so obviously intentional. We've been through this discussion before--someone not knowing a single particular fact about an argument does not make the rest of what I'm saying wrong.

Mayor Park's term ending in 2018 instead of 2017 doesn't mean that all of a sudden, he can permanently outlaw buildings over 24 floors in Jongno-gu. If the project is that important to Shinhan, it will happen sooner or later.
Old May 11th, 2016, 02:28 PM   #160
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4627

Quote:
[...]doesn't mean that all of a sudden, he can permanently outlaw buildings over 24 floors in Jongno-gu. If the project is that important to Shinhan, it will happen sooner or later.
Exactly, i'm also optimistic
Same situation with Hyundai GBC. Many years they were not allowed to build, now they got the permission with massive support from everyone, including the mayor.

Also Trimage is a nice example, where they build 2x200m towers next to han river, despite the "evil dictator mayor hating skyscrapers".

Good things can happen, just stay positive

PS: please don't use bad language if you don't like my comment

aquaticko liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote