daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Airports and Aviation



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old April 4th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #141
psionic
psionic storm
 
psionic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ciudad de Davao
Posts: 105
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzibit31
it might be cebu pac..last flight nila to davo 610 pm arriving 750 pm...lat flight to manila ay 850 pm
hindi..... 9 cya dumadating. nagalight ba ng tail fin ang CEB?
psionic no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old April 5th, 2006, 05:38 AM   #142
bustero
Registered User
 
bustero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,563
Likes (Received): 2

Any idea on the start and finish date of the upgrade to DIA (Is it still named Bangoy??) ? Is this a paper project or released to DOT/DBM na?
__________________
towards a livable city...
bustero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 05:56 AM   #143
normandb
BANNED
 
normandb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Manila
Posts: 1,973
Likes (Received): 1

i think it's Francisco Bangongoy Int. Airport, tama ba?
normandb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 06:00 AM   #144
bustero
Registered User
 
bustero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,563
Likes (Received): 2

Bangoy lang haha, Francisco is right.
__________________
towards a livable city...
bustero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 06:02 AM   #145
xzibit31
Capo di Tutti Capi
 
xzibit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santiago de Compostela
Posts: 2,278
Likes (Received): 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustero
Any idea on the start and finish date of the upgrade to DIA (Is it still named Bangoy??) ? Is this a paper project or released to DOT/DBM na?
according to the article the money came from the ADB and not from any government agency.
xzibit31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2006, 06:05 AM   #146
bustero
Registered User
 
bustero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,563
Likes (Received): 2

OK but any money from ADB will have to pass through National Coffers, DIA is a DOTC agency, I don't thing they've already implelmented the corporatization of MIA/CIA/Clark/DIA/Subic already have they. If not then it goes through DOTC/DBM even if it's marked.
__________________
towards a livable city...
bustero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #147
richard fischer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: rauenberg
Posts: 3,136
Likes (Received): 606

so when will they build the taxiway ? CPA r and korean cariers will they land at davao supposedly.....
richard fischer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 03:05 AM   #148
bustero
Registered User
 
bustero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,563
Likes (Received): 2

million peso question!
__________________
towards a livable city...
bustero no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 07:45 AM   #149
xzibit31
Capo di Tutti Capi
 
xzibit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santiago de Compostela
Posts: 2,278
Likes (Received): 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustero
million peso question!
million dollar question...hehehehehe
xzibit31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 08:39 AM   #150
ianers_ianized
Bad.Bold.Brazen
 
ianers_ianized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Posts: 2,966
Likes (Received): 11

I like its design very symbolic to the city of davao, i think it is a render to their durian right. I hope it is a bigger airport. But the design wassure world-class.

davao airport is promising for other airlines... i think they should make the taxiway the as fast as possible. Might I suggest they should extend their airport build in its left and right sideways to accomodate more aircrafts, borading gates and lounge. I think 10 more airbridges is good for Davao Int'l Airport.
__________________

Sometimes you just have to forget the rules, follow your heart and see where it takes you...
Never apologize for saying what you feel because that's like saying sorry for being real...
Never regret anything you said or did because at some point, it was what you wanted...
True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart...
ianers_ianized no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #151
xzibit31
Capo di Tutti Capi
 
xzibit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santiago de Compostela
Posts: 2,278
Likes (Received): 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianers_ianized
I like its design very symbolic to the city of davao, i think it is a render to their durian right. I hope it is a bigger airport. But the design wassure world-class.

davao airport is promising for other airlines... i think they should make the taxiway the as fast as possible. Might I suggest they should extend their airport build in its left and right sideways to accomodate more aircrafts, borading gates and lounge. I think 10 more airbridges is good for Davao Int'l Airport.
i agree with you bro....the taxiway is a must....as for the aerobridges, maybe...but not as important as the taxiway...

OT question...what up with cebu pac nowadays?...parati na delayed ang mga flights nila....
xzibit31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #152
xzibit31
Capo di Tutti Capi
 
xzibit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santiago de Compostela
Posts: 2,278
Likes (Received): 32

i took this pix this afternoon...sorry for the poor quality...



runway 05


this is the land between runway 05 and the DIA fence. the fence is hidden behind the trees...still very wide for a taxiway...


the orange thing there is part of the DIA's ils system


entrance to DIA..




DIA's tower and cargo building...


saan kaya ito papunta?
xzibit31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #153
daug
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Likes (Received): 0

ingit lang po, mga davaweno!


bros and sis of Davao music,

Please join us in promoting Davao music.
SONG Inc. is currently seeking more membership from people who have the heart and right attitude to promote Davao Music.
We are currently discussing measures that will benefit the Davao musicians.
One of the major proposals we are currently discussing is the ordinance mandating Davao City stations to play locally-produced music. There are still lots of measures to discuss.

Join us in our discussion board at
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/songdavao/

Just send a blank email to become a member:
songdavao-subscribe@yahoogroups.com



DAGHANG SALAMAT!

DAVAO ARTISTS UNITED FOR GOOD (DAUG)
daug no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 06:39 PM   #154
paulkrps
BANNED
 
paulkrps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Eastern Time
Posts: 541
Likes (Received): 0

no need to apologize xzibit31. your efforts are greatly appreciated. anything you can post on davao, kay we folks here sa gawas are always hungry for news back home.
paulkrps no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #155
paulkrps
BANNED
 
paulkrps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Eastern Time
Posts: 541
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daug
ingit lang po, mga davaweno!


bros and sis of Davao music,

Please join us in promoting Davao music.
SONG Inc. is currently seeking more membership from people who have the heart and right attitude to promote Davao Music.
We are currently discussing measures that will benefit the Davao musicians.
One of the major proposals we are currently discussing is the ordinance mandating Davao City stations to play locally-produced music. There are still lots of measures to discuss.

Join us in our discussion board at
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/songdavao/

Just send a blank email to become a member:
songdavao-subscribe@yahoogroups.com



DAGHANG SALAMAT!

DAVAO ARTISTS UNITED FOR GOOD (DAUG)
any news on your groups endeavors are welcome here daug. padayon sa inyong nasugdan.
paulkrps no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #156
davaoeagle
Living The New Earth
 
davaoeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, CA
Posts: 1,371
Likes (Received): 4

hi all, nice thread you have here. love the pics of xzibit31
davaoeagle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2006, 10:32 PM   #157
davaoeagle
Living The New Earth
 
davaoeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver, CA
Posts: 1,371
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkrps
any news on your groups endeavors are welcome here daug. padayon sa inyong nasugdan.
ahhh nice acronym bro re: DAUG
davaoeagle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2006, 03:58 AM   #158
ianers_ianized
Bad.Bold.Brazen
 
ianers_ianized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cavite City, Cavite, Philippines
Posts: 2,966
Likes (Received): 11

don't you think we should limit in having more int'l airport? i think having davao and cebu as int'l airport is enough for the southern gateway to the philippies... therew are so many plans of having int'l airports like gensan, panglaok, iloilo, kalibo... is this part of the open air policy? it this approved already?
__________________

Sometimes you just have to forget the rules, follow your heart and see where it takes you...
Never apologize for saying what you feel because that's like saying sorry for being real...
Never regret anything you said or did because at some point, it was what you wanted...
True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart...
ianers_ianized no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #159
dinabaw
"Durian is Here"
 
dinabaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: d.c. , davao region
Posts: 5,992
Likes (Received): 346

Maayong hapon sa tanan!
Any idea guys kung unsa nang eroplano mo lakaw ug mga 11pm?
dinabaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2006, 07:42 AM   #160
xzibit31
Capo di Tutti Capi
 
xzibit31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Santiago de Compostela
Posts: 2,278
Likes (Received): 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianers_ianized
don't you think we should limit in having more int'l airport? i think having davao and cebu as int'l airport is enough for the southern gateway to the philippies... therew are so many plans of having int'l airports like gensan, panglaok, iloilo, kalibo... is this part of the open air policy? it this approved already?
these airports being consrtucted are going to be designated as alternate international airports...the average runway length of these airports will be 2500 meters.

davao will be launched as a full international airport.
xzibit31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
davao airport, davao city

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu