daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Mindanao

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 6th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #101
MtApoStandard
Not a Moderater

Likes (Received): 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by eflex View Post
eto po yung sagot sa tanong mo

The Kingdom of Jesus Christ-
Good evening. The King Dome will be open for everyone. It will accommodate social functions/conventions even for non-Kingdom citizens. Thank you.

-Admin
looks like a corporate potfolio of the chucrch. for added income on top of their internally generated money from tithe collections. like catholic church you know...
MtApoStandard no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 6th, 2012, 05:39 AM   #102
MtApoStandard
Not a Moderater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorPayne View Post
whatever purpose pa ang building na to but still this will be the BIGGEST landmark in Davao City soon!
the design doesnt have the tinge of a religious institution for me. so it is a venue of big events for rent. which i think is good to save davao from the demise of artica dime
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #103
MtApoStandard
Not a Moderater

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_brewed View Post
More details about the King Dome project. So it's only for their congregation's activities....so sorry Lady Gaga and Britney, u guys aint allowed here.

By the way, alongside this project, a "Kingdom Global City" will also be developed - a community complete of amenities and facilities.

This dome pala will be completed by 2015. Eyeing to be the most modern cathedral in the world and a new landmark in Davao.
im guessing the use is only for huge church events when theyre gathering members for international or national prayer rallies where attendace is anticipated to fill the seats to full capacity. and that does not happen very often like anniversary celebration, etc
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #104
guess?
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

nice, pagtapos na to makinabang ang Davao City nito.... (no. of tourists, Hotels, and malls) imagine kung pupunta dito ang mga members ng KJC galing sa ibang bansa & Luzvismin...
guess? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #105
scarlet8

i think it's made specifically to cater their large gatherings like worship services and their conventions... but maybe if not in use (hopefully) they will lend it to those in need for a large venue.

this will give a big boost to Davao because we can now bid for international events given that a possible venue is up in the making.

The area near the airport is really booming, posh subdivisions are arising, commercial areas are on the making and this big Dome, wow, a big boom! gotta go Davao!

Last edited by scarlet8; September 6th, 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: the others already posted what i want to say
scarlet8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #106
MajorPayne
BANNED

whatever purpose as i said......STILL A MASSIVE DOME..... LEGITIMATE LANDMARK OF OUR BELOVED DAVAO CITY!
MajorPayne no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #107
LI_rot duri-AN
craving

Likes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorPayne View Post
whatever purpose as i said......STILL A MASSIVE DOME..... LEGITIMATE LANDMARK OF OUR BELOVED DAVAO CITY!

AGREE sir... and it's a BIG BOOST to the city itself
LI_rot duri-AN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #108
manies_flip
Hello!

Likes (Received): 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet8 View Post
i think it's made specifically to cater their large gatherings like worship services and their conventions... but maybe if not in use (hopefully) they will lend it to those in need for a large venue.

this will give a big boost to Davao because we can now bid for international events given that a possible venue is up in the making.

The area near the airport is really booming, posh subdivisions are arising, commercial areas are on the making and this big Dome, wow, a big boom! gotta go Davao!
The whole of Philippines is finally living up to being NIC!
manies_flip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #109
marvzbacalso

Likes (Received): 58

at least:

1. It's really the biggest "GRAND CATHEDRAL" (as what they call it) in the whole world

2. paglanding pa lang ng mga turista sa airport, mapapa-"OOOOOHHH at AAAAAH" na sila sa laki ng dome na ito

3. I'm sure matibay to coz contractor nila si ENGR. DATO PARPAN (BTW, he's catholic/la daw kasing pilitan yan si Quiboloy) ay nakasama ko na sa isang project and he's very unorthodox, methodical, hindi "BY THE BOOK" kung dumiskarte. much like the engineers you see in hi profile constructions in national geographic and discovery channel..

GO DAVAO!
marvzbacalso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 01:24 AM   #110
marvzbacalso

Likes (Received): 58

hopefully ma feature ang construction nito sa Nat Geo...
marvzbacalso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #111
billydkidd

Likes (Received): 124

Q to KJC:

Wala po bang mga simbahan/kapilya/kingdom sa iba't-ibang dako ng Pilipinas ang KJC?

Paano po pag sa Maynila ako nakatira? Pupunta pa ba ako ng Davao para magsimba?
billydkidd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #112
scarlet8

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydkidd View Post
Q to KJC:

Wala po bang mga simbahan/kapilya/kingdom sa iba't-ibang dako ng Pilipinas ang KJC?

I think, they have congregations everywhere, i have a friend who is a member of KJC in Manila and confirmed congregations in Quezon City, Pasay, Taguig, Makati, Paranaque to name a few. But he said, that if Pastor ACQ is in Manila, they have to rent bigger places like Ultra, Ynares...

Better call their hotlines on TV, Im sure there is

Last edited by scarlet8; September 7th, 2012 at 03:25 AM. Reason: added something
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #113
Labayi Ug Durian

Likes (Received): 1

hi mga sirs, bag-o diay kong pusa sa itlog dri sa ssc. may unta naay swimming-pool sad ni dri noh? pero wearing swimsuit for chix is not allowed din po kya?hihi

Last edited by Labayi Ug Durian; September 7th, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
Labayi Ug Durian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #114
tj_brewed

Likes (Received): 742

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydkidd
Q to KJC:

im in Metro Manila now and ive seen alot of KJC churches here too. theres one along Ortigas Avenue. theres also one in Cubao.
Old September 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #115
manies_flip
Hello!

Likes (Received): 170

I think they also have one close to Araneta
manies_flip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #116
tj_brewed

Likes (Received): 742

Quote:
Originally Posted by manies_flip
I think they also have one close to Araneta
yup thats the one im referring to malapit sa gateway mall
Old September 8th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #117
Labayi Ug Durian

Likes (Received): 1

hi sir idol teej! i'm newbie po dito
Labayi Ug Durian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #118
scarlet8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_brewed View Post
More details about the King Dome project. So it's only for their congregation's activities....so sorry Lady Gaga and Britney, u guys aint allowed here.

By the way, alongside this project, a "Kingdom Global City" will also be developed - a community complete of amenities and facilities.

This dome pala will be completed by 2015. Eyeing to be the most modern cathedral in the world and a new landmark in Davao.
The Kingdom Global City alongside this project i think will be a commercial one. I can imagine a world class hotel, signature shops, top food brands and condos will arise in the area. We need this kind of amenities near our airport for more tourist arrivals. I'm still open with the idea that Lady Gaga can perform there, hehehe.
Old September 8th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #119
philstructure

Likes (Received): 59

I heard that there's also a Hangar in the compound...

any idea guys how huge is the King Dome?
philstructure no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #120
ormocanon
Shoegazer

Likes (Received): 50

Hindi ako kasapi ng KJC pero nadadaanan ko ang channel nila sa cable. Sa palagay ko dun pa rin sila sa simbahan nila sasamba pero once in a while may mga special occassions sila kung saan imbitado ang mga miyembro nila sa iba't-ibang panig ng kapuluan at ng mundo. At dun sa tinatawag nilang Jesus Christ open field nila ginaganap sa ganitong mga okasyon.

Kaya sa palagay ko ililipat na ang mga special activities mula sa open field sa King Dome pag nagawa na ito.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guess? View Post
nice, pagtapos na to makinabang ang Davao City nito.... (no. of tourists, Hotels, and malls) imagine kung pupunta dito ang mga members ng KJC galing sa ibang bansa & Luzvismin...
Actually nangyayari na ito. Sa tingin ko nga ang KJC ang isa sa pinaka-epektibong tourist draw ng Davao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet8 View Post
The Kingdom Global City alongside this project i think will be a commercial one. I can imagine a world class hotel, signature shops, top food brands and condos will arise in the area. We need this kind of amenities near our airport for more tourist arrivals. I'm still open with the idea that Lady Gaga can perform there, hehehe.
Apollo Quiboloy is actually an astute businessman comparable to MPV, Ang, Sy, etc. Cover lang niya yang pagiging pastor niya.

Anyways, this is good for Davao and PH as a whole. Unfortunately may mga taga-Central Visayas nanaman ang maiinggit nito.