daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Airports and Aviation

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:44 PM   #1
iloilocitykid
Go Bords

Likes (Received): 0

CGY | Laguindingan International Airport

Thread for CDO's soon to be airport. Go go go!
I always wonder why people in SSC fight over who has "better possessions" when the real battle is always poverty and social justice. It's sad to see a nation as great as the Philippines being divided into selfish regions for titles that would probably be forgotten in a week's time.

I believe people always fail to ask: what is real development?

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I ought to do, and by the grace of God I will do it. - Professor Winnie Monsod
iloilocitykid no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:38 PM   #2
FrancisXavier
long live...

Hmmm.. Thanks for starting a thread @iloilocitykid,but i guess this isnt necessary yet.. They've just started working on the access road and still 2% complete. Besides, this thread might lead to something else again especially that many rusty eyes are there watching.. anyhow, here's an e-mail from a LADP insider.

Hi Lewis,

Yup, we are within our implementation schedule of start of construction by December 2007.

Our revised project cost for the airport project of 7.8 Billion Pesos was already approved by NEDA Investment Coordinating Council Cabinet Level.

The Bidding for the Main Airport is ongoing. Within this month, the bidding documents will be issued to pre-qualified Korean Contractors so that submission of bid proposal be made by the month of November.

Concurrent with that is the finalization of the loan agreements with Korea Export-Import Bank with a timetable to be accomplished before the end the year. This activity is ongoing undertaken by DOTC & DOF.

Ongoing at the project site, are the following:

1. Construction of Access Road - 2% Completed

2. Laguindingan Resettlement Project Phase 2 - 40% completed

Above accomplishments were as of end of August 2007.

Though the project has not been mentioned in the latest SONA of the President, she is at best very supportive of the airport project last year and the years to come. For this year alone, 946 Million Pesos is allocated by DBM for the cost requirements of the airport for the year. Last year, through the President, DBM allocated at least 500 Million Pesos to jump-start the project. Perhaps it wasn't mentioned by the President for she want physical accomplishments, and last year no substantial physical accomplishments yet was made for the project.

The airport project is fast moving toward realization, and our collective supports to inform others well about this flagship project, will benefit Northern Mindanao, the Island of Mindanao, and to the whole country.

I wasn't able to share new updates at skyscrapercity.com for now we are very busy with our tasks in the PMO.

Best regards,

Ryan

both ILO and BCD came up with an airport thread just this year, when the 2 are due to open.. perhaps, we can do the same in 2010 or 2011..
FrancisXavier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:41 PM   #3
Rajah_Soliman
时间致富 與被愛

Likes (Received): 87

2%
Old September 3rd, 2007, 03:54 PM   #4
iloilocitykid
Go Bords

Well, it's nice to have one for a major city in the country. I'm sorry if I didn't spare the honor of making this thread to CDO forumers. Anyway, we're all FIlipino so happy posting po.
I always wonder why people in SSC fight over who has "better possessions" when the real battle is always poverty and social justice. It's sad to see a nation as great as the Philippines being divided into selfish regions for titles that would probably be forgotten in a week's time.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. What I can do, I ought to do, and by the grace of God I will do it. - Professor Winnie Monsod
Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:01 PM   #5
FrancisXavier
long live...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloilocitykid View Post
Well, it's nice to have one for a major city in the country. I'm sorry if I didn't spare the honor of making this thread to CDO forumers. Anyway, we're all FIlipino so happy posting po.
hmmm.. well, again, thanks for starting this @iloilocitykid.. bacause no one from CDO would dare start a thread for LADP.. natagam na kami di iya, sagad lang intrigahon amon nga progress, kundi pahigad nalang kami..
FrancisXavier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM   #6
iloilocitykid
Go Bords

^Don't mind them..after 10 years or so, you will be Mindanao's biggest...go go go CDO!

Old September 4th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #7
xDieselJockx

Any airport pictures available from any of you folks? Would be nice if there are... Thanks!!!!
xDieselJockx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:51 AM   #8
Sera
I'm FAIR but I have FLARE

sana i-revise nila yung facade design at gawin mas-glassy...may time pa naman i-revise
CAGAYAN DE ORO - Center of Mindanao's Biggest Economy / METRO CEBU -Queen of the Booming South
Sera no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 04:58 AM   #9
habagatcentral1
Nomad of South Central

Likes (Received): 467

I think I posted a picture here before of the plan.
habagatcentral1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:17 AM   #10
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Likes (Received): 497

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisXavier View Post
especially that many rusty eyes are there watching..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancisXavier View Post
natagam na kami di iya, sagad lang intrigahon amon nga progress, kundi pahigad nalang kami..
Nagpaparinig na naman
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:18 AM   #11
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

by ladp_infodesk
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:18 AM   #12
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Cleared and Grubbed Areas of Airport Access Road Project
by ladp_infodesk

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:46 AM   #13
GearX
Just Registered

Likes (Received): 34

mods or anybody with the right software, can you look it up with LTO on whose name this car plate is registered to....? i can only sharpen this much...

XPP-607
XRP-687
XPR-607
XRP-607
XPP-687
XPR-687

GearX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM   #14
boju
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Thanks, iloilocitykid for making this thread. This Laguindingan Airport project is not only design for Cagayan de Oro's progress but for the whole Northern Mindanao. Could this thread title change to Cagayan de Oro-Iligan Corridor: Laguindingan Airport? Geographically, the project is located halfway between Iligan and Cagayan de Oro. Paging mod. More thanks.
boju no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:08 AM   #15
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Or can't we just have the thread renamed to "Proposed Laguindingan Airport"?
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:11 AM   #16
boju
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearX View Post
mods or anybody with the right software, can you look it up with LTO on whose name this car plate is registered to....? i can only sharpen this much...

XPP-607
XRP-687
XPR-607
XRP-607
XPP-687
XPR-687

Anong meron nyan?
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:14 AM   #17
boju
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaelnis View Post
Or can't we just have the thread renamed to "Proposed Laguindingan Airport"?
Ok, kasi wala pa talagang concrete details kung kelan ang jumpstart ng project. Basta erase ang CDO word dyan or dagdagn ng Iligan.

Last edited by boju; September 4th, 2007 at 08:32 AM.
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:33 AM   #18
boju
BANNED

Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Arroyo orders airport project bidding expedited
By Stephen Capillas

Project cost revised at P7.2-B

* P25-M set for construction of housing units

PRESIDENT Gloria Macapagal Arroyo ordered the fast tracking of the bidding process of the Laguindingan International airport project during her visit to Cagayan de Oro City last week.

The Provincial Press Office said in statements released to local media that the President issued the order after Misamis Oriental Governor Oscar Moreno expressed concern over the delayed release of pre-qualification results of the airport project bidding.

Online memorial for Cebu's Nenita "Inday Nita" Daluz. Post testimonials here.

Updates on the Kagay-an Festival 2007

Earlier, Moreno said in his weekly radio program that there is a "strong likelihood" that bidding for the airport project may be held sometime in November or December this year.

If plans will be carried airport construction at Laguindingan town, Misamis Oriental would officially commence in January, next year.

Moreno thanked the President's support for the airport project in a luncheon meeting with her and several Capitol officials last week.

He said around P25.5 million were released through the National Housing Authority to finance construction of the housing units at the relocation site.

Last Thursday, the inter-agency coordinating committee (ICC) approved the revised airport project cost at P7.8 billion. The amount awaits approval from the National Economic and Development Authority (Neda) board.

Capitol officials also said Ayala Corporation recently signed a memorandum of agreement (MOA) with the Department of Trade and Communications (DOTC) covering donation of 94 hectares of Ayala landholdings in Laguindingan which will form part of the airport. The MOA now awaits the DOTC's signature, Moreno said.
Old September 4th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #19
ph_matrix
Alive !

totoo naman ... "2%"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaelnis View Post
Nagpaparinig na naman
ph_matrix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM   #20
Yatco_8
KILLERBEE BACOLOD RULEZ!

uhm.. guys sana ung name ng thread na to ay

NEW LAGUINDINGAN AIRPORT... not proposed... ksi it is not only a proposal kundi Under Construction na...

Tags
iligan city