daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 10th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #61
TeaTree

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by midrise View Post
Just because you don't like parts of Baltimore doesn't make it a bad city. Nobody said you or anyone has too like everything about it. But you don't know what it has been through by the way you view it with your elitist views/comments. People have been trying for over 60 plus years to improve it, and they have, with no help from you and people like you.
When did I mention,or give any opinion or express a dislike/like for Baltimore?U r twisting the argument."Yadda yadda yadda.Stop being so rude and condescending to people who cannot get their hands on u.It is cowardly"is what I said to u,and then u come back with this?Btw,liking Fells27`s comment shows just how weak u must be,trying to make allies.
"Some folk cannot smell their own poop, because they are too busy smelling everyone else`s": "There will be no one left to ban on this forum soon": "If u are defensive, then do not be outspoken"-TeaTree

Last edited by TeaTree; September 10th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
TeaTree no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #62
midrise

Likes (Received): 611

..And your a FOOL
midrise no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #63
TeaTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by midrise View Post
..And your a FOOL
And now u come back with this.Very mature,intelligent and brave of u.
"Some folk cannot smell their own poop, because they are too busy smelling everyone else`s": "There will be no one left to ban on this forum soon": "If u are defensive, then do not be outspoken"-TeaTree

Old September 10th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #64
Fells27

Likes (Received): 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaTree View Post
Misunderstanding/misconstruing is exactly what u did,not what I did.U cannot change that.Why should I feel silly just because u do?Umar mentioning his disappointment at how the odd pic has not turned out to his liking is nothing like seemingly only posting the ones he doesnt like.The truth is,u saw someone criticizing and thought u would be brave an jump in on it too.
Perhaps comprehension of my comments require a level of thinking beyond the scope of your abilities. We'll just leave it at that and move on.
Fells27 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #65
TeaTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fells27 View Post
Perhaps comprehension of my comments require a level of thinking beyond the scope of your abilities. We'll just leave it at that and move on.
Will u? Perhaps saying wot u mean,and meaning wot u say would help in comprehending ur hyperburble.
U was trying to gang up on Umar, period.

UmarPK liked this post

Last edited by TeaTree; September 10th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #66
UmarPK
BANNED

Likes (Received): 605

TeaTree thanks for the support, I like your quote "If you are defensive, then do not be outspoken."
UmarPK no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
baltimore, city