daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > UK & Ireland Architecture Forums > City Talk

City Talk Local talk, activities, websites, etc...

Old January 30th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #121
tomo90

Likes (Received): 148

I think there becomes a point were a mix of cultures does not work and the indigenous population start thinking that they are being taken over.

I can see her point on that Telegraph article. Just imagine that over 20 years you suddenly become the only white British person on a street? All the shops are in a language that is not English? You are the only woman who is not wearing a veil?

I think London has become a city for immigrants and the very rich.

There is no such thing as multiculturalism anyway because many immigrants do not intergrate. Some do of course but they seem to be the immigrants from the 60/70/80s and their kids.

FromRio liked this post
tomo90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 30th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #122
dexter26

Likes (Received): 261

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulattokid View Post
I rest my case.....veggie dinner coming up. Well deserved don't you think?
Hmm, the poster "Turdum" appeared suddenly and without warning, in a manner that makes me suspect that either you, or alternatively "spindrift," are/might be the creator of this 1-post nickname.

I certainly have not mentioned anti-white or white genocide at any time what-so-ever, and I feel that "Turdum" appeared as an attempt at "smearing by association."
dexter26 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #123
mulattokid
BLAND

Likes (Received): 232

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter26 View Post
Hmm, the poster "Turdum" appeared suddenly and without warning, in a manner that makes me suspect that either you, or alternatively "spindrift," are/might be the creator of this 1-post nickname.

I certainly have not mentioned anti-white or white genocide at any time what-so-ever, and I feel that "Turdum" appeared as an attempt at "smearing by association."
lol its an open forum. I know the owner of the site and I could find out if I wanted to. You are mature enough to know that if you start to tap on a the door of a lunatic asylum the lunatics will take control. Its logical. I don't think Spindrift is capable of such a thing either.

ps: I haven't even looked at the things video nor will I. I really am cooking lol

Is it pure coincidence that a mans Scrotum resembles a brain - requisite with both hemispheres, and its truncated spinal cord - always in search of sensation?
(Mark Joseph 2008)
mulattokid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #124
mulattokid
BLAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomo90 View Post

There is no such thing as multiculturalism anyway because many immigrants do not intergrate. Some do of course but they seem to be the immigrants from the 60/70/80s and their kids.
This is why I say the game has changed and the rules need to change. People in the past (my father included) came to better themselves and feel they were part of a great thing the 'United kingdom & territories' Now its just a cash cow to be used and abused. Fair enough - there are such things as limited workers visas in many countries.

Is it pure coincidence that a mans Scrotum resembles a brain - requisite with both hemispheres, and its truncated spinal cord - always in search of sensation?
(Mark Joseph 2008)
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #125
dexter26

Quote:
You are mature enough to know that if you start to tap on a the door of a lunatic asylum the lunatics will take control. Its logical. I don't think Spindrift is capable of such a thing either.
Well I do see that I am touching on some 'borderline' areas of discussion which in today's society easily seems to end up in a fight from trenches, yes. I think it's sad that it's so hard to sensibly discuss these issues because I feel things are happening about this that actually needs open and frank discussion, wherein it must be realized that not ALL objections to a dream of a "multicultural and multiracial utopia" MUST by definition be racist, xenophobic, intolerant (especially when coming from those who for decades have been painted out to be the "oppressors" and those responsible for a disproportionate part of the world's ills compared to share of world population).

Quote:
ps: I haven't even looked at the things video nor will I. I really am cooking lol

Me neither actually, first and foremost his post was way too based on slogans and seemed to invite people who "agree" to support something. My posts in this thread are made fully 100% independently and only represents my personal opinions. And I am not a member of any organization that's engaged in anything that has to do with immigration or multiculturalism or the like, neither pro nor con.
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #126
Robi_damian

Likes (Received): 1784

To get back on topic, as a frequent visitor to the UK, I would say that multiculturalism has produced some of the things I like most in London (as a tourist): great international cuisine, cheap bargains in various ethnic shops, a great cosmopolitan field, etc.

To pretend that demographic change has no side effects, or that all groups integrate in a similar fashion is wrong however. Also, I think that multiculturalism for the sake of multiculturalism is just wrong, and that integration should be the main focus, much like in France.

Here is an interesting survey report from the Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/ma...-homosexuality
Robi_damian está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #127
mulattokid
BLAND

Quote:

Me neither actually, first and foremost his post was way too based on slogans and seemed to invite people who "agree" to support something..
An unhealthy feel there, I dare not look at his videos. I am a qualified scientist and I don't want to taint my years of knowledge!

(Mark Joseph 2008)
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #128
spindrift

Likes (Received): 230

Quote:

Lots of people elsewhere on the forum think you are getting increasingly paranoid.
spindrift no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #129
menganito

Likes (Received): 13

Is anti-multiculturalism still working in London?

Yes.

Not only is working, they now come with funny dresses singing "I am not racist but.... you multiculturalist are". They are hilarious as ever.

CornockES, jdjones liked this post
menganito no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #130
Gavrosh

Likes (Received): 83

I don't tend to agree with spendthrifts rather juvenile belief in multiculturalism being great, but I'm in the Thai place on leytonstone high street tonight. That's the sort of immigration that is enriching.
Gavrosh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #131
dexter26

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
Lots of people elsewhere on the forum think you are getting increasingly paranoid.
Oh? If possible I'd love you to provide an example or two of someone mentioning this?

If you can't do so, then I'm pretty sure you're fantasizing.
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #132
spindrift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavrosh View Post
I don't tend to agree with spendthrifts rather juvenile belief in multiculturalism being great, but I'm in the Thai place on leytonstone high street tonight. That's the sort of immigration that is enriching.
Singburi. Gorgeous, have the green curry.
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #133
dexter26

Quote:
Singburi. Gorgeous, have the green curry.
I eat at Thai and Indian places myself. That still doesn't mean a multicultural society is without challenges IMO.
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #134
spindrift

Quote:
I eat at Thai and Indian places myself. That still doesn't mean a multicultural society is without challenges IMO.
That's deep shit man. There may be honour killings, but the food's so tasty!

jdjones liked this post
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #135
kerouac1848

Likes (Received): 267

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi_damian View Post

To pretend that demographic change has no side effects, or that all groups integrate in a similar fashion is wrong however. Also, I think that multiculturalism for the sake of multiculturalism is just wrong, and that integration should be the main focus, much like in France.
Problem is that France hasn't done a particularly good of integrating non-Europeans. Claiming that people are equal by pretending they don't exist (i.e. the lack of data on demography by ethnicity) probably isn't the best method of integration.
kerouac1848 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #136
mulattokid
BLAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdum View Post
Yep, these anti-Whites are starting to look VERY SILLY when they are JUSTIFYING GENOCIDE using excuses such as "...but it brings us such a variety of cuisine!"
But quite hot cuisine don't you think?...I had to ask for a doggy bag! Not the same type of doggy bag required for you, you do understand? Its not unusual for people to tell you that is it?

(Mark Joseph 2008)

Last edited by mulattokid; January 31st, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:07 AM   #137
Ebeneezer_Goode

Likes (Received): 207

Quote:
Honour killing is another word for murder.
No it's not. It's very much a phenomenon imported from rural areas of the Indian subcontinent, whether you can find few and far between obscure British examples or not. If you want to take that route then you could just as easily dismiss absolutely anything positive that immigrants bring as well.
Ebeneezer_Goode no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:08 AM   #138
Robi_damian

Likes (Received): 1784

Indeed France has some issues with its stupid colourblind attitude that prevent targeted policies. However, I think their approach will produce a more homogenous society in the long run. They are the only society in Europe in which a significant number of Muslim women marry non-Muslim men, and have high intermarriage rates for most other troups as well. They fail, however, in economic integration, as they park poorer immigrants in economically weak banlieus.
Robi_damian está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:17 AM   #139
Ebeneezer_Goode

Likes (Received): 207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdum View Post
Well done, you've worked out the FRAUD just like millions of others will do in the coming years! You've become pro-White!

"Multiculturalism" is simply an artificial, anti-White GENOCIDAL system built on LIES. When enough people wake up to the truth it will collapse, just like what happened to the Soviet Union.

We are the new Samizdat and it's days are already numbered!

I'll help you out and just leave this little nugget of TRUTH here for you so that you can educate the anti-Whites.

Mass immigration and FORCED assimilation in ALL White countries and ONLY White countries is GENOCIDE

UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2 1948

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy in whole or part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group as such

c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-White
Are you the weirdo that spams Youtube videos with this nonsense? Here's a list of the top ten countries with the largest number of foreign-born citizens as a proportion of their population:

1. Andorra
2. Qatar
3. United Arab Emirates
4. Monaco
5. Kuwait
6. Macau
7. Singapore
8. Hong Kong
9. Bahrain
10. Jordan
Ebeneezer_Goode no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:30 AM   #140
mulattokid
BLAND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezer_Goode View Post
Are you the weirdo that spams Youtube videos with this nonsense? Here's a list of the top ten countries with the largest number of foreign-born citizens as a proportion of their population:

1. Andorra
2. Qatar
3. United Arab Emirates
4. Monaco
5. Kuwait
6. Macau
7. Singapore
8. Hong Kong
9. Bahrain
10. Jordan
You cant burden this type of freakture with facts and figures Im afraid.

(Mark Joseph 2008)