daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Karnataka

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

View Poll Results: Your Choice!!
BJP 41 53.95%
Congress 23 30.26%
JD(S) 6 7.89%
KJP 2 2.63%
Others 4 5.26%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:11 PM   #921
Prajwalkc

Likes (Received): 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalore mania View Post
according My information from Mangalore, people will not vote for SDPI in assembly elections like they did in ULB,
In ULB it was dependent on particular candidates, like Gulzar Banu etc. The Gulzar Banu ward people will vote fro Moideen bava now
Muslims will be voting for Congress here, except fro some 500 votes in DK.
Most SDPI supporters in DK are from most communally biased constituency Sullia.
Which Congress has no hopes here, As it is completely polarized thanks to hate speeches by Dr Kalladka Prabhakar and Naleen Kumar Kateel
dont compare ulb's to this ,,,, here famous well known candidates fight against each other .... that ulb's depend on local issues .
Prajwalkc no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:11 PM   #922
mangalore mania
Indian First

Likes (Received): 2265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prajwalkc View Post
sorry i forgot abt mr shettar he also will get voted of lingayats .
but i am sure muslim votes will be earnt by jds as much as congress will earn but exception would be only in coastal belt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi159 View Post
very naive observation

i differ in opinion.

shekel ahemd form congress top brass is given responsibility for Karnataka elections and will make sure Muslims vote for congress in bulk.

i feel shettar as CM candidate will get lingayants symphathy votes.
Quote:
100% gowdas stand behind jds 50% muslims
100% lingayats will support yeddy
dominent population in kar ....these two are deciding factors in karnataka

who supports congress ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer.akash View Post
Hebbal constituency too is interesting.

Jaffer sharif's grand son on congress ticket and another muslim on JDS ticket.

BJP gainer?
Quote:
how lingayats stood behind yeddy

like same 100% of gowdas stand behind hdk
even he get support of lot of muslims as he is fielding lot of muslims and it will be zameer ahmed khan who will be dcm if jds comes to power and they wont get cm post .(as he is right hand of hdk and trying hard to make jds to get more seats as possible in bangalore)
The religion and caste factor was bought here even before Mangalore issue was discussed.. When one facts about SDPI are exposed you try to suppress by blaming others.

Changing from Enjoying the Mangalore's rise to Karnataka's Pride

Mangalore Forum
mangalore mania no está en línea  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #923
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Likes (Received): 3182

Quote:
The religion and caste factor was bought here even before Mangalore issue was discussed.. When one facts about SDPI are exposed you try to suppress by blaming others.
Let us keep mangalore aside.Please

Fact of the week:
CFTRI Mysuru one of a kind institute will prepare food packets for India's manned space missions

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK
engineer.akash no está en línea  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #924
mangalore mania
Indian First

Quote:
dont compare ulb's to this ,,,, here famous well known candidates fight against each other .... that ulb's depend on local issues .
Thats why I said you to rule out SDPI from equation,

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #925
mangalore mania
Indian First

Quote:
So even Lingayat, Gowda, Kuruba, Dalit all has to be kept aside.. Make this open declaration..

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #926
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Quote:
So even Lingayat, Gowda, Kuruba, Dalit all has to be kept aside.. Make this open declaration..
see how you speak

Quote:
according My information from Mangalore, people will not vote for SDPI in assembly elections like they did in ULB,
As it is completely polarized thanks to hate speeches by Dr Kalladka Prabhakar and Naleen Kumar Kateel
I want people here to avoid discussions of such sorts

Fact of the week:
CFTRI Mysuru one of a kind institute will prepare food packets for India's manned space missions

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM   #927
ravi159

Likes (Received): 95

Quote:
SDPI presence in Bangalore is just like NCP or JDU in karantaka.. SDPI is the force only in Coastal districts..

If you are trying to prove that Muslim votes are divided, then one can claim that there are multiple hindu candidates from NCP, JDu, BSP too in line, which will take away BJP share.. right..?

i am not proving i am telling the possibility

just like kjp could be spoiler for bjp

sdpi+bsp could be spoiler for congress.
ravi159 no está en línea  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #928
mangalore mania
Indian First

Quote:
Then even these has to be kept aside..

Quote:
SDPI will field 17 candidates, out of which 15 are Muslims: Abdul Majeed (Narsimharaja), Moulana Usman Baig (Chamrajpet), Mehboob Sharief (Sarwajna Nagar), Syed Fakhruddin (Hebbal), Mujahid Pasha (Chickpet ), Dr. Mohammed Rafeeq (Bijapur), Prof. Shabbir Mustafa (Chamraja Assembly), Abdul Hakeem (Kapu), Abdul Jaleel (Mangalore South), Adv. Abdul Majeed (Bantwal), Abubaker Kulai (Mangalore North), Akram Hassan (Mangalore), Ismail Engineer (Moodbidri), Syed Ishaq Hussain (Shahpur), K A Siddiq (Puttur), Smt. Hemalata (Pulakeshi Nagar) and Kusappa (Sulliya).
BSP will field 93 candidates, and its first list has 8 Muslim names among others: E Razakullah (Harihar), Jakeeh Hussain (Karkala), Aleem Akhtar S Nayak (Khanapur), Abdul Mannan (Bidar South), Syed Anwer Qadri (Basavakalyan), Haris Siddiqui (Raichur), Suleman Balgar (Hirekerur) and Jafer Pasha (Magadi).

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:17 PM   #929
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Quote:
You are a die hard fan of congress we all know, but be careful while basing your views.Hate speeches if he has made kindly report it to the EC. Eshwarappa made and got reprimanded,hope you behave more sensibly in public forums.

Debate on caste and religion but be reasonable,caste politics has become the order of the day.

Polarisation of votes is not new in India,but you speak as if we majority hindus are responsible for all woes of muslims or for that matter polarisation.

Fact of the week:

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK

ravi159 liked this post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:19 PM   #930
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Quote:

No point proving anything to anybody as nobody can quantify how much damage KJP will cause to BJP and JDS or other secular forces will cause to congress

Fact of the week:

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK

ravi159 liked this post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM   #931
mangalore mania
Indian First

Quote:

Lets wait for the result,
One thing is sure that, Congress vote share(34.59%) in last election will see a rise, and BJP's(33.86%) will see drop. and JDs(19.12%) will see small rise from 2008 data

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:22 PM   #932
Prajwalkc

Quote:
No point proving anything to anybody as nobody can quantify how much damage KJP will cause to BJP and JDS or other secular forces will cause to congress
tv9 : congress channel .

suvarna was neutral but when they showed there survey jds people on live channel denied that survey so they also started to be anti jds

samaya : its neutral one but little pro bjp (owned by umaesh katti)

public tv : its better of all they wont support any party

kasthuri : they support jds as usual its there own channel

janashri : they are neutral but little pro bsr
have u absorved this ????
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:23 PM   #933
mangalore mania
Indian First

Quote:
Polarisation of votes is not new in India,but you speak as if we majority hindus are responsible for all woes of muslims or for that matter polarisation.
I never have to be Hindu hater to bash BJP, Infact there are many hindus who bash BJP. Hinduism has noting to do, I respect very person or else I would have not been friendly with you people outside SSCians too, there are bunch of SSCians in contact you know better.
Jut llike the prob you have with congress I have with BJP for Hardline agendas, I hate MIM and SDPI for the same reason..

I agree there is polarization of votes, But what I mean here polarization of votes along with division of society.

Dont be in a fantasy that all Hindus support BJP, there is good number of Hindus too who hate BJP..

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:25 PM   #934
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

If you have some issues with nalin kateel speech report it to EC they will take care of it

Fact of the week:

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM   #935
mangalore mania
Indian First

del

Mangalore Forum
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:30 PM   #936
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Quote:
tv9 : congress channel .

suvarna was neutral but when they showed there survey jds people on live channel denied that survey so they also started to be anti jds

samaya : its neutral one but little pro bjp (owned by umaesh katti)

public tv : its better of all they wont support any party

kasthuri : they support jds as usual its there own channel

janashri : they are neutral but little pro bsr
have u absorved this ????
yes similarly in TN, jaya owns a channel which keeps praising her every move too.

Fact of the week:

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:40 PM   #937
engineer.akash
Citizen of the milky way

Furore over charge against Advani

Quote:
Yeddyurappa apologises for Dhananjaya Kumar’s remarks

Karnataka Janata Paksha (KJP) leader V. Dhananjaya Kumar’s allegations of corruption against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) veteran L.K. Advani and other senior leaders on Monday snowballed into a major controversy with BJP national president Rajnath Singh daring him to come out with documents even as KJP president B.S. Yeddyurappa extended an apology to Mr. Advani on behalf of Mr. Kumar.

Mr. Kumar, while addressing presspersons in Bangalore on Monday, said that the BJP had no moral right to speak about corruption as the party had been protecting several leaders accused of serious corruption. He reiterated his earlier charges against family members of Mr. Advani and said they had been pressuring BJP Chief Ministers for favours of various kinds.

He was reacting to Mr. Advani’s speech at Ranebennur on Sunday where Mr. Advani had said the BJP does not tolerate indiscipline and corruption in the party. Mr. Kumar said the very same Mr. Advani had been protecting Ananth Kumar, MP, who is accused in the Rs. 12,000-crore HUDCO scam, which is pending before the Supreme Court.

Similarly, the former BJP chief Nitin Gadkari was also allegedly involved in serious corruption, following which he had to drop his plan for a second term in the office.

The former Karnataka BJP chief K.S. Eshwarappa too is accused of amassing assets disproportionate to known sources of income, Mr. Kumar told presspersons here.

These statements drew a strong reaction from Mr. Rajnath Singh, who was campaigning in Bellary district. Speaking to presspersons, Mr. Singh dared Mr. Kumar to come out with documentary proof. “If he had documents as claimed, he should have made them public much earlier,” he said.

“This is a baseless allegation. When a similar allegation was made against Mr. Advani earlier, he had resigned as MP and vowed to return to Parliament only after he was given a clean chit. It was later proved that the allegation levelled against him was false. Such is the character of Mr. Advani,” Mr. Singh said.

Damage control

On the other hand, KJP President B.S. Yeddyurappa, who was campaigning in Hyderabad-Karnataka region, swiftly reacted to the statement to make amends. Mr. Yeddyurappa said he would apologise on behalf of Mr. Dhananjaya Kumar for his allegations.

“I have great respect for L.K. Advani. I don’t know why Mr. Dhananjaya Kumar made this statement. I will ask him for more details. But I would like to apologise for his statement,’’ he told presspersons.

He said during his tenure as Chief Minister, the daughter of Mr Advani and his relatives might have met him (Mr Yeddyurappa) for different reasons or made courtesy calls, but at none of the occasion money was paid to any of the family members of Mr Advani, “This is totally false.”

BJP petitions EC

Meanwhile, the BJP took the episode of Mr. Dhananjaya Kumar levelling allegations against Mr. Advani to the Election Commission of India by filing a complaint before it.

In the complaint, the BJP accused Mr. Kumar of violating the poll code of conduct by making a false allegation against its tallest leader to mislead the people.

It maintained that the seriousness of the allegations had the potential to affect the BJP’s poll prospects besides tarnishing Mr. Advani’s image.

The BJP sought stringent action against Mr. Kumar while maintaining that his allegations amounted to criminal defamation.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle4646582.ece

Fact of the week:

TIER TWO CITIES RAKSHAK
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #938
Prajwalkc

Quote:
this guy by hook or crook wanna be in news that is why he gives base less statements like this .....worst of politicians i have seen .
he is nothing in front of that great politicians advani .
and yeddy appology is welcomed (good face of yeddy)but this make me doubt he may go back to bjp after elections
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #939
ravi159

Likes (Received): 95

READ MORE CK Jaffer Sharief|Lok Sabha|Congress

RELATED

BANGALORE: Former union minister C K Jaffer Sharief said on Tuesday that he was also one of the aspirants for the chief minister's post.
During an interaction with the media here on Tuesday, the veteran Congress leader said: so far, not a single person from the minority community has assumed the top post. Why shouldn't it be given to a person from the minority now?''
He said that he wants to contest the 2014 Lok Sabha polls from the Bangalore Central parliamentary constituency. He had lost the 2009 Lok Sabha polls from the Bangalore north constituency.
Sharief said that the party would have won all the three constituencies in the city if he was given ticket from Bangalore Central, [COLOR=#0000FF !important]SM Krishna[/COLOR] from [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Bangalore South[/COLOR] and Krishna Byregowda from [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Bangalore North[/COLOR] in 2009.
When asked if the senior leaders like him and SM Krishna were being given importance in the party, Sharief shot back: Experience and knowledge is not available in the shopping malls. The party should know to utilize it. However, we have no such problems in the party.''
He strongly defended the party giving ticket to his [COLOR=#0000FF !important]grandson Abdul Rehman Shariff[/COLOR] from [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Hebbal constituency[/COLOR]. If I don't help him, who will? Will you help him? He has got the ticket on merit,'' he said.
ravi159 no está en línea  
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #940
sujaysjn
Hoo-Balli Singa-Pura

Likes (Received): 1240

Quote:
That is quite a lot..I reserve my doubts on that

Still possible...
sujaysjn no está en línea  

Closed Thread