daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > Metropolis & States > New York City

New York City Development News | WTC | Naked NY

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 17th, 2004, 02:35 PM   #1
brianchee

Likes (Received): 0

to dearest new yorker......

thanks god to give 911 incident to new yorker to demolish post modern high rise like WTC, because always they think classic is the best, and post modern is so bad, because outside ny ,has more post modern building than ny

at least our non classic ugly post modern building will never demolish by terrirost like 911, because we like post modern, we have to improve and change for a better future, not like ny people just look how they thanks the god to give such outdated building and only think ny is the best forever, use old theory to look at thnyc is the only city in the world, other city is not city
nyc has excellent , old(sorry ,classic), post modern building, and clone residential , no other city has like nyc. it all include only best in the world.other city also has post modern, classic ,ugly residential, but unfortunately, new yorker dont regonize this is a real building, this is defined as rubbish, because it is not located in ny, if it move to ny, rubbish can be excellent building. 8million ny people is the only people can judge skyscraper, they have only right to build skyscraper , and keep skyscraper king in 1000 years .
dont make rubbish hk, shanghai stop that, they should immigrant to ny to make real, post modern , and classic building, but remember use the same design and style which in asian counries , it will from rubbish mess to become best skyscraper in the world, only ny make non-rubbish. e modern world now.

dont under estimate china, you think ny is best in every aspect, actually is not.
dont be ignorant,try to have a trip in asia

who point less than 3 marks in many asia city like tokyo and hk? just your jealsoury.
brianchee no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM   #2
cincobarrio
Lurker

Likes (Received): 34

"thanks god to give 911 incident to new yorker to demolish post modern high rise like WTC"

cincobarrio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM   #3
sasha ITALIA
~ I T A L Y ~

you're crazy. And the dead people? Architecture is an amazing thing to speak, but saying "thanks god to give 9/11" it's horrible
sasha ITALIA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 04:35 PM   #4
7 World Trade
Long live the Twins!

dood...who the heck u think u are? u think them lunatics killing 3000 innocent people at the world trade center is a cool thing? it's one thing to criticize architecture, which is perfectly ok, but to glorify the death of 3000 innocent people is dead wrong.

and believe it or not, i, and many of my fellow american forumers here are not critics of skyscrapers and cities in asia. in fact, i love shanghai, and i think it has a potential to be the world's second best city after nyc. however, you are not helping your cause by bashing people with hateful comments like that.

and btw, i'm a christian, and for you to say "thank god to give 9/11 incident" just makes me sick...
The Ground Zero Rebuilding Scandal- Justin Berzon's complete story of the WTC rebuilding scandal
Proud fan of NASCAR drivers Kevin Harvick and Scott Wimmer
7 World Trade no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 05:14 PM   #5
rdm

i feel-ah very sorry-ah for this guy-ah.

what a loser. 9/11 is a tragedy that you should be thankful for, asshole. yeah, china might have skyscrapers but take a look at the street scape. little kids still crap in the canals on the side of the street.
rdm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 06:13 PM   #6
3tmk
Rusty Robot

that guy seems retarded. Not only by what he says, but how he's saying it.
And what's your problem man? The only people who thing that NYC is the best are the guys that never went outside of the Tri-State area, or Religious weirdos over in Alabama. I actually like the HK skyline better, I don't like the WTC, nor the Empire State, I like Asian cities, but they're not as good as NYC, and the reason is they're not in the same category. So Shut up, if you don't like NYC, just stay in Asia, we all know what it looks like.
Apparently YOU are Jealous of NYC, and just as the kid that rebels against the master when you feel you're better than him, but in reality it's still crap.
We don't go over to the Chinese forum and provocate you by saying 'Long live Taiwan' or asking you guys why is the govt so bad.
9/11 is a tragedy, no matter whether you like it or not but there have been 3000 people dead and you don't say that you're glad about that!

Last edited by 3tmk; December 17th, 2004 at 06:20 PM.
3tmk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 07:19 PM   #7
lazar22b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianchee
dont be ignorant.
Right back at you kid.
lazar22b no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM   #8
New Jack City
User

Likes (Received): 23

Right by reading the first sentence you knew BS was about to be flooding in. Normally I would close such a thread, but you know what, let's see what else he has to say. This could be a new circus act.

The funniest thing is that they think the WTC was post-modern.
New Jack City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM   #9
Flatiron

Likes (Received):

Ah yes well me think to say that you are having the trouble to be with the language Englishing if is not so good as you are thinking!!
Old December 17th, 2004, 07:52 PM   #10
nygirl

Likes (Received): 222

Personally its your jealousy, asia is great, but what is the charm?? what is the identity, if all someone can say about the cities is they are overwhelming because of the skyscrapers built there, than i certainly am not jealous.
I come from New York, very little makes me jealous.
Culture, Music, Art, Food, Architecture, News, Media, Finance... at it's finest... i'll take that over anything asia has to offer.
Godbless the souls that perished on 9/11, how dare you use that as a defense mechanism, and a way to put New York down. You sir are a fool, and jack, i really hope something is done about this. This is insane.

NAKED NEW YORK: A complete tour of New York City, 5 boroughs and immediate Metro: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2202
nygirl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 08:03 PM   #11
Dennis
Rotterdam

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianchee
thanks god to give 911 incident to new yorker to demolish post modern high rise like WTC, because always they think classic is the best, and post modern is so bad, because outside ny ,has more post modern building than ny

thats the dumbest quote i have read on this forum ever
Old December 17th, 2004, 08:09 PM   #12
NYaddict
*Gotham*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis
thats the dumbest quote i have read on this ever
I edit your line dennis

who's this idiot
NYaddict no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM   #13
New Jack City
User

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl
You sir are a fool, and jack, i really hope something is done about this. This is insane.
I just noticed he's posted this stuff in the world forums too. He should consider this a warning cause if he keeps it up, he's gonna be brigged.

This is the perfect opportunity to pull this one out...

New Jack City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2004, 12:25 AM   #14
STR
What'u smokin' Willis?

Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by savethewtc
Hmm...Let's break this down.
1 Horrible grammar and spelling.
2 Use of terms that the author has no idea of their meaning. (post-modern)
3 Offensive for no reason.
4 Claims people who have an opinon different than the author's are just ignorant.
5 Exaults in the deaths in of innocent, or just as bad, ignores them entirely.
6 Bashes the WTC.

Yes, I do believe this is the worst post and thread ever.
Old December 18th, 2004, 12:46 AM   #15
Vlad the Great

Wow if you're gonna try to insult us at least say it right.
Old December 18th, 2004, 12:50 AM   #16
Vlad the Great

Oh, and with your 9-11 comments, not only be f 'in ashamed of yourself, you should contemplate suicide. You are obviously a threat to other people around you if you think 3000 people being murdered is a good thing.
Old December 18th, 2004, 02:34 AM   #17
FerrariEnzo

Likes (Received): 4

I dont give a shit who you are or where your from, bu you are lucky this is an internet site or I would kick your ass. How dare you insult the death of thousands by saying "Thank God...". Any God worth a damn would condemn you to hell as it is. I have been to HK Shainghai and a plethora of other Asian cities and I have no problem with them. Have you been to NY? And please, dont come to the NY forum and start shit about NY supremacy. You see Asians and Middle Easterns all over this forum starting threads about how thier city is the best or their city is the skyscraper king. Its a two way street jack ass so get in your own fukin lane.
Mega International resides on that level.
FerrariEnzo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2004, 12:37 AM   #18
palindrome

ban!
palindrome no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2004, 01:45 AM   #19
3tmk
Rusty Robot

nah, he's just dumb, he didn't mean to be offensive.
And looking at his spelling, I guess it came out worse than he meant to
Old December 19th, 2004, 09:44 PM   #20
Ellatur

Likes (Received): 4

do you even believe in God? If you do so and go to church, synagogue, mosque, temple, or any other thing, you would not say stuff like that. do you want all of us NYC forumers to flood into chinese forum? just give us a cue, and we will shut your mouth.

right now you just said UBERoffensive thing to not only the NYC forumers, but all of america, and probably the whole world. you also just decreased your people's reputation. Think before you act

btw jack should we not archive this thread i mean.. it IS the worst post on the entire forum ever
Ellatur no está en línea   Reply With Quote