daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 10th, 2010, 08:35 PM   #781
Indian Rockstars
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapdragon View Post
hmm okay thats the best you got .If so well done .Now as usual get lost :P
Grow up...and start respecting.!!!!

Last edited by Indian Rockstars; May 13th, 2010 at 07:35 PM.
Indian Rockstars no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 12th, 2010, 07:59 PM   #782
UD2
A very cool person

Likes (Received): 31

grow up children.
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed" - President Eisenhower
UD2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #783
BarbaricManchurian
来了就是深圳人

Likes (Received): 6896

+1. these indian trolls act so immature and should be shown the door.
BarbaricManchurian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 07:35 PM   #784
Indian Rockstars
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaricManchurian View Post
Dude...chill you don't know about this guy....come to Indian threads and you'll know why we all indians react to this P**g in this way...anyways end of discussion from my side....and dare you call trolls....this thread is about india and delhi...soooo..!!!

thanks
Old May 14th, 2010, 12:26 AM   #785
BarbaricManchurian
来了就是深圳人

there's no excuse for acting the way you did
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #786
Abhishek901

Likes (Received): 1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaricManchurian View Post
How many pics have you posted in this thread before calling those people trolls which post hundreds of pics here. It would be better if you f*** off right NOW from this thread if you do not have anything constructive to post. This is not the first time you are trolling against India. If you do not mend your ways then get ready to face the music. I can tolerate this shit in skybar but not in INDIA RELATED THREAD. So just GET LOST from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Rockstars View Post
Dude...chill you don't know about this guy....come to Indian threads and you'll know why we all indians react to this P**g in this way...anyways end of discussion from my side....and dare you call trolls....this thread is about india and delhi...soooo..!!!

thanks
Don't give him any explanation. He is one of the members of the troll club speaking shit about India.
Abhishek901 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 02:22 AM   #787
particlez

Likes (Received): 106

*sighs*

too bad a subway system is used as an excuse to bash the scapegoat of the month. accept the subway as a positive development.
particlez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 04:14 AM   #788
BarbaricManchurian
来了就是深圳人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek901 View Post
How many pics have you posted in this thread before calling those people trolls which post hundreds of pics here. It would be better if you f*** off right NOW from this thread if you do not have anything constructive to post. This is not the first time you are trolling against India. If you do not mend your ways then get ready to face the music. I can tolerate this shit in skybar but not in INDIA RELATED THREAD. So just GET LOST from here.

Don't give him any explanation. He is one of the members of the troll club speaking shit about India.
since when have I trolled against India? if you want to show me examples feel free, otherwise you're just trolling against anyone who is not a complete shill for "incredible india" (snappy). Anyway I read the recent new york times article about the ND metro, and while I can't say I'm impressed yet, it's at least a very good start
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:08 AM   #789
particlez

go through the past few pages. notice how the chatter about the topic was interrupted by complaints about the stench of urine in the system? don't add any fire to it.

and take the new york times with a grain of salt. they've also written pro-war editorials and praised the superiority of deregulated markets.
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #790
Abhishek901

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlez View Post
go through the past few pages. notice how the chatter about the topic was interrupted by complaints about the stench of urine in the system? don't add any fire to it.
+1. Those urine comments were only meant to provoke people as he always does and if somebody tries to stop snapdragon from doing that, BarbaricManchurian always jumps in snapdragon's favour and start calling others trolls.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #791
varunshiv

Likes (Received): 236

Barbaric manchurian, snapdragon, trolls ... all this sounds like a Chinese restaurant in a Harry Potter book!
varunshiv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:06 PM   #792
Indian Rockstars
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunshiv View Post
Barbaric manchurian, snapdragon, trolls ... all this sounds like a Chinese restaurant in a Harry Potter book!
hahahaha....yeaaah
Old May 16th, 2010, 10:43 PM   #793
particlez

well, at least they removed the previous post here. that's probably a more efficient way to do things.

conflating a subway with _____ societal ill just doesn't make sense. but then that doesn't stop it from occurring.

there's no point to wage internet flame wars. there are just too many obsessive compulsive types out there.
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:21 AM   #794
snapdragon

Likes (Received): 368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek901 View Post
+1. Those urine comments were only meant to provoke people as he always does and if somebody tries to stop snapdragon from doing that, BarbaricManchurian always jumps in snapdragon's favour and start calling others trolls.
They weren't meant to provoke anyone . It's not my fault if u like jumping around at everything you hear . Thats your insecurity . Anyway my comment was quite simple that the metros are quite refreshing coz u escape the smell of piss on the streets of new delhi. Is that not a fact .

@Indian rockstars bro just cause you edit your posts trying to save your round bottom from not getting another ban. Does not mean the moderators can't see what you edited . Just a suggestion might be useful in future .

Old May 18th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #795
Indian Rockstars
BANNED

Quote:
They weren't meant to provoke anyone . It's not my fault if u like jumping around at everything you hear . Thats your insecurity . Anyway my comment was quite simple that the metros are quite refreshing coz u escape the smell of piss on the streets of new delhi. Is that not a fact .

@Indian rockstars bro just cause you edit your posts trying to save your round bottom from not getting another ban. Does not mean the moderators can't see what you edited . Just a suggestion might be useful in future .

What are you mate ..??? laughing stock for everyone...keep up the good work...

And yeah don't give me shit about Mods here..come to Indian threads and comment coward kid..!!!

and STOP posting over here if you don't have anything sensible to post ...troll
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:48 AM   #796
snapdragon

Likes (Received): 368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Rockstars View Post
What are you mate ..??? laughing stock for everyone...keep up the good work...

And yeah don't give me shit about Mods here..come to Indian threads and comment coward kid..!!!

and STOP posting over here if you don't have anything sensible to post ...troll

You find what i wrote funny .Well whatever suits you.
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #797
Abhishek901

Quote:
You find what i wrote funny .Well whatever suits you.
Will you stop trolling this thread. You yourself know that you are unwanted here but still you try to get some attention.
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #798
deasine
=)

Likes (Received): 57

I've already began resorting to deleting posts and I'm not going to play catch up with you guys. The thread has went off-topic for about two pages now and it is going to end right now. Anyone that posts anything unrelated to developments of the New Delhi transit system or are worded to revoke negative, unwanted discussion, will be instantly suspended from the forum.

Following the last related post, someone pointed out the similarity between the New Delhi Airport Express and Hong Kong's Airport Express. Here's what the Hong Kong one looks like:

(Travelblog, 2009)

image hosted on flickr

(當先生的實驗室/Flickr, 2009)
deasine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM   #799
Abhishek901

Almost same, except the seats. HK's seats have more cushion.
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:03 PM   #800
Indian Rockstars
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasine View Post
I've already began resorting to deleting posts and I'm not going to play catch up with you guys. The thread has went off-topic for about two pages now and it is going to end right now. Anyone that posts anything unrelated to developments of the New Delhi transit system or are worded to revoke negative, unwanted discussion, will be instantly suspended from the forum.

Following the last related post, someone pointed out the similarity between the New Delhi Airport Express and Hong Kong's Airport Express. Here's what the Hong Kong one looks like:

(Travelblog, 2009)

image hosted on flickr

(當先生的實驗室/Flickr, 2009)

The coach is Exactly same as Delhi Metro coaches....each and everything /Details...except the seating....yeah Abhi pointed out correctly only cushions are the difference else...LCD positioning , Seat Handles, Baggage Counters , Window lines etc etc...

Tags
delhi, delhi metro, kolkata, tram