daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #21
fieldsofdreams
PH + SF Super Moderator

Likes (Received): 11257

Excellent statue images! Definitely a city worth visiting when I visit Italy indeed... As for that pedestrian mall with market, that would be a place I'd love to stroll around to taste the local food, get some souvenirs, and watch the world go by with dancing, singing, and all sorts of merrymaking, things typical of the Italian culture. Keep those photos coming, and I'm looking forward to Lake Como and other cities you've visited!

Rohnert Park • Rio Vista • Richmond • Redwood City • Portola Valley • Pleasanton • Pleasant Hill
fieldsofdreams no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #22
JAVICUENCA

Likes (Received): 55

Wonderful pix of Tuscany!!!!
Madrid: 3 top world class museums, 300 kms of underground for 1,20 euros, a new airport terminal of 1 km long by Richard Rogers, the city where more companies are created in Spain and which gets 70% of foreign investments for Spain, the biggest gay pride of Europe, the perfect city to learn Spanish, a new park of 6 kms along the river Manzanares, 4 skyscrapers of 250 mtrs, some excellent museums and...in the future a new avenue of three kms with more than ten skyscrapers of 250 and 300 mters...and soon Eurovegas!
JAVICUENCA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #23
karlvan

Likes (Received): 313

very interesting shots specially those priceless works of art.
Also, the place Chianti reminds me of a fine wine which is one of the best.
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #24
acc521
Do you expect me to talk?

Likes (Received): 450

Chianti reminds you of the wine because eats where it's from

...well originally at least. There are actually some really good Chianti (in all but name) wines coming out of Victoria in Australia these days.
acc521 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #25
acc521
Do you expect me to talk?

Likes (Received): 450

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsofdreams View Post
Excellent statue images! Definitely a city worth visiting when I visit Italy indeed... As for that pedestrian mall with market, that would be a place I'd love to stroll around to taste the local food, get some souvenirs, and watch the world go by with dancing, singing, and all sorts of merrymaking, things typical of the Italian culture. Keep those photos coming, and I'm looking forward to Lake Como and other cities you've visited!
Just walking around and taking in the atmosphere is better than any other activity one can do on holidays IMHO.
acc521 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
tuscany