daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 5th, 2010, 07:09 AM   #321
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

From KSTBF Symposium

korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 6th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #322
dark_shadow1
arctic tern

Likes (Received): 510

It won't be the 2nd tallest in the world (assuming that it will be 640 meters high, as said in the title)- Burj Dubai is higher and that tower in Shenzen will be higher as well, and it's already U/C.
dark_shadow1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:52 AM   #323
korea2002

Development News-2010.7.26

Sangam DMC Landmark, November construction ganeunghaldeut

Pangyo Yongsan international business district and only friends of the landmark complex large-scale projects, such as alpha-Dome City Financing (PF) project established a land bill faces an uphill fight to the problem of the Sangam DMC Landmark Building Construction saeopman have been paying my rates. As its goal the construction seems to be coming in November.

Performed 26 days Sangam DMC Landmark Building signs such as Seoul, Seoul, according to Wright and Wright on October 27 in Seoul, Seoul Sangam DMC Landmark Building Construction for the construction project is expected to apply for consideration. Upon completion of the architectural review and construction permit obtained in November as originally planned, will chakgonghal.

This specific funding for the land and pay the bills paid, and business promotion plan has been prepared well.

Seoul Light 25 Shareholders of land, especially to the middle of August plans to come up with ways to pay bills. Seoul, August 15 th Light jeungjana billion loan fund, etc. up to 1200 and established measures. This past May was scheduled to land late payment charges Moderate gold in Seoul (400 billion) plan that is paid. And in November this year (400 million) and May next year (400 million) of land scheduled for Mid-Payment of bills to raise the funds to pay the plans.

3,600 billion of total duration or cancellation of the land bill payments scheduled for 1200 billion 1200 100 million won and 100 million won and interest, except 1200 (400 million), construction, etc. in the second half of next year, plans to arrange with PF.

Seoul, an official of Light, "the original asset-backed commercial paper in May (ABCP) of the land through a 40 billion won Mid-Payment arrange payment plans as a delinquent, but guarantee problems," said "Up to August 1200 to 15 billion won Increased funding will afford the other way, "he explained.

Light is the capital of Seoul launched at the 1540 Capital: 100 million won to 100 million won to increase the size of Shareholders 3500 and subsequently agreed to the current situation can be increased to 1,960 billion won.

Wright, Seoul officials "to pass architectural review is September 11, In a full-scale construction will be possible," said "the conclusion of deliberation, Seoul, also reported in September," he said.

Sangam DMC Landmark Building, 133 stories above the ground floor of the basement 9 H (640m) Surface low as 4,675 ㎡ 720,000 million. Scheduled for completion in 2015 the hotel and apartments and commercial facilities and office building will house.

Meanwhile, China's largest construction sign CSCEC Sangam DMC Landmark Building the meantime, I had requested to participate in construction guarantees the problem of PF in recent years to participate in construction were abandoned.

Focus-Sangam DMC Landmark Tower(Seoul Lite) will start Construction in November,2010.
Old November 13th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #324
korea2002

a little Movement-Fence Change work-2010.11.11

News
1.According to Local News,Seoul Lite will Restart Permission's Discussion for Tower Construction in December(First Permission was cancelled).
2.Groundbreaking Construction will start soon.(December or 2011 january)
3.Fence Demolition work started.
4.Seoul Lite Site office Construction will start soon.
Old November 14th, 2010, 04:04 AM   #325
Kochu

Likes (Received): 0

That's good news !

The construction is sure now or the next permission's discussion still could obstruct the project ? This discussion is just about the calendar (december or not), nothing else, right ?

I'm so impatient to see this tower rising !
Kochu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM   #326
Blue Flame
Get Silly!

Likes (Received): 575

Keep wishing. It could be a long time before this rises, if ever. South Korea is notorious for never building their megatalls. But I hope that it rises as well. Seoul could really use some very tall buildings.
Old November 16th, 2010, 06:26 PM   #327
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8232

so this prep is a real deal now, that's awesome, but i stay careful before cheering. for those uberhigh things we never know
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #328
hellrazor650

Likes (Received): 10

why is it only asia that makes these development projects far from anything, all the supertalls are on "superblocks" so un original and really terribly planned for the 21st century. you would think that skyline density would come from having many towers around eachother naturally built, asias skylines are going to have really tall towers and then nothing around them....just saying. they arent made naturally in the same way other skylines have been "created". china = artificial. cant stand it
hellrazor650 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2010, 02:15 AM   #329
krkseg1ops

Likes (Received): 1145

Asians started building supertalls more from lack of space than trying to top the skylines. I guess?
krkseg1ops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM   #330
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8232

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor650 View Post
asias skylines are going to have really tall towers and then nothing around them....
o_O
what are you talking about... is there anything more dense than all this asian cities? they are needed...
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #331
QuarterMileSidewalk
Laissez-Faire Forever!

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor650 View Post
why is it only asia that makes these development projects far from anything, all the supertalls are on "superblocks" so un original and really terribly planned for the 21st century. you would think that skyline density would come from having many towers around eachother naturally built, asias skylines are going to have really tall towers and then nothing around them....just saying. they arent made naturally in the same way other skylines have been "created". china = artificial. cant stand it
My opinion is that in the age of the automobile, a variety of mass-transit options, the internet, mobile telecommunications, and political democracy, physical urban centralization is less necessary to government and business interests than it ever has been before, and that in an age of high and growing human population, as much land as possible probably ought to be preserved for farms. Additionally, when high densities are combined with a high degree of land-use decentralization, the entire urban fabric can be as vibrant and lively as an ordinary downtown.

My understanding is that most East Asian cities tend to be highly dense, and highly decentralized;
most European, African, Middle Eastern and South American cities tend to be moderately dense, and somewhat more centralized; and most North American and Australian cities tend to be lower density, and highly centralized.

I think Asian cities, therefore, are two for two.

I also just personally like seeing skyscrapers scattered throughout the urban fabric, as in Seoul and Tokyo. I wonder why there should have to be a Central Business District in a modern city, let alone just one.

Last edited by QuarterMileSidewalk; February 18th, 2011 at 02:36 AM.
QuarterMileSidewalk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #332
sweet-d

Likes (Received): 265

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
o_O
what are you talking about... is there anything more dense than all this asian cities? they are needed...
I think he's talking about dubai. But most other asian cities actually have to build skyscrapers because of over population unlike dubai that does it just because.
sweet-d no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #333
RaySthlm
BANNED

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterMileSidewalk View Post
I also just personally like seeing skyscrapers scattered throughout the urban fabric, as in Seoul and Tokyo. I wonder why there should have to be a Central Business District in a modern city, let alone just one.
I like that they have many CBDs in asian cities. It makes the city look massive and powerfull somehow, skyscrapers are all over the place, not just in one centralized little spot, boring.
RaySthlm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #334
Munwon

Likes (Received): 3183

Oh by the way, there is no movement on this project. But the area around Digital Media City is going crazy with construction.
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:27 AM   #335
èđđeůx
Still Comin' Out Strong

Likes (Received): 1955

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaySthlm View Post
I like that they have many CBDs in asian cities. It makes the city look massive and powerfull somehow, skyscrapers are all over the place, not just in one centralized little spot, boring.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that this idea of a skyline being centralized in one spot is originally American, or at least western.

Some centralized skylines look amazing, some don't. I hate the ones that have nothing but ugly low-rise buildings surrounding them after you leave the CBD. The change in height should be gradual.With multiple skylines around the city height seems like a rollercoaster, which I love.
Old February 21st, 2011, 02:42 AM   #336
haikiller11
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2263

In fact most major cities in the world have more than one skyline. NY has downtown Manhattan, midtown, Brooklyn,... London has the City, CW, Houston has downtown, midtown, Texas Medical Centre, Tokyo has Shinjuku, Minato, Chiyoda,... , Sydney, LA, Toronto, blah blah blah. The point is they are well planed skylines. On the other hand, other cities have skylines look really big but crap! especially when it comes to Seoul and Bangkok. In term of floor count, Seoul is ahead of NY but NY is far far far ahead and Bangkok which has as many skyscrapers as Chicago is nothing compare to Chitown.

So imo, a city which has its skyline spread out in a chaotic way is not a powerful city but a new money one!
haikiller11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #337
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1024

Sorry to bring this one way up from the depths, especially because it's off-topic, but there seem to be three rather tall buildings going up in Mapo-gu, roughly around where it looks like this building would be. I can't find anything on the CTBUH page for Seoul that would match them, nor anything here. Anyone have any idea what they could be? If not, I'll try to get down there this week/weekend and take pictures/gather information.

Also, any news on Seoul Lite?
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #338
korea2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Sorry to bring this one way up from the depths, especially because it's off-topic, but there seem to be three rather tall buildings going up in Mapo-gu, roughly around where it looks like this building would be. I can't find anything on the CTBUH page for Seoul that would match them, nor anything here. Anyone have any idea what they could be? If not, I'll try to get down there this week/weekend and take pictures/gather information.

Also, any news on Seoul Lite?
I will upload Recent Press Releases about Seoul Lite Landmark Tower
I saw this recent News,bad News(Development Scale's Change-70 floor).and Floor's Reduction Disussion about 151 Incheon Tower is under way,Floor will be 102 or 80 floor. Development's Plan Change Boom. 151 Incheon Tower's Discussion between Major Developer will be completed in October.
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #339
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

So sad NEWS

Seoul Lite is on crisis
There is argue between project company and Seoul Goverment.

Project Association want to One 77 Floors Tower+ Two 55 Floors Residential.

But Seoul Goverment persist on 133 Floors. But Money is problem.

http://media.daum.net/economic/view....uptxt&nil_id=4

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #340
korea2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
So sad NEWS

Seoul Lite is on crisis
There is argue between project company and Seoul Goverment.

Project Association want to One 77 Floors Tower+ Two 55 Floors Residential.

But Seoul Goverment persist on 133 Floors. But Money is problem.

http://media.daum.net/economic/view....uptxt&nil_id=4
thank you for uploading news inno4321!

Tags
megatall