daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 26th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #41
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Sangam DMC Landmark Tower's Investment Symposium-2008.1.18

About 400 Investor take part in this Symposium.
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM   #42
giovani kun
====(^.^)====

Likes (Received): 559

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
Sangam DMC briefing landmark 'Open hukkeun'

145 construction companies active participation… subject hapjongyeonhoeng

In this landmark Yongsan Sangam DMC?

Sangam in Mapo, Seoul hosted the 18th Digital Media City (DMC), the Landmark Tower, a business briefing on the domestic super-size construction companies, including nearly 145 companies (of 350 people) are participating in the Open naeppumeotda hot. The briefing includes domestic 'Big 10' of the construction company, Daewoo, Hyundai, Samsung, Daelim, GS, including nine participating companies, and banks. Insurance. Financial services, including financial investment, many do this year. Accordingly, the April 30 deadline for conspiracy priority negotiator for the consortium chosen for configuring hapjongyeonhoeng is fierce between the companies is expected to be deployed.

Sangam DMC 37,289 ㎡ landmark tower is the site of the 1000% floor area ratio (up to 1200 percent, including incentives), 130-story home and abroad applied (100 m steeple included 640m), and built hotels, offices, commercial facilities, residential and commercial complex that will take.

Seoul City and the top 10 companies conspired guidelines for the construction of the two companies, the ability to participate in a consortium to restrict only one of the top 10 construction companies in accordance with the 3-5 center is expected to consist of consortium. Daewoo Construction and GS are currently actively participating in the importance. The construction companies are interested in a few weeks Sangam Landmark Tower is the cost 2-3 trillion won because of a skyscraper because the performance gain is a good opportunity.

However, the feasibility participate in a consortium conspiracy bultumyeonghae actual number could be less. One of the companies participating in the business briefings said, "Sangam DMC 3.3 ㎡, the Landmark Tower sale price is 20 million won per match, which will be profitable sale price is 10 million won Sangam DMC my existing office yeouichi not come on line situation," he explained.

Earlier, Seoul had originally planned to 1,000 percent in floor area ratio was 800% and 20% upward adjustment to the residential build. Judging by 10 percent and land prices also conspired% (90% business plan) to minimize the burden to limit land prices. Landmark Tower on the site will be 304.9 billion won. The remaining 90% of the corporate assessment, realizing the possibility of a business, development planning, and enable the completion and evaluation plan.

Conspiracy to Seoul on April 30 after May 30 finished the first carrier to select the destination will be negotiated. Points are expected to be completed in year 2013.

Sangam DMC Landmark Tower's Consortium will be made up of 10 Construction Company.(Samsung,Hyundai,Daerim,Posco,HanHwa,Daewoo,Kumho and so on....)
Sangam DMC Landmark Tower's introduction
Construction Start-2008.9(Estimated)
Consortium-Samsung-Posco-Daerim Consortium
Height Information detail-640m(not spire-540m)
floor-130 floor
I'm sorry for any bad translation .. enjoy

Last edited by giovani kun; January 27th, 2008 at 11:40 PM.
giovani kun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:38 AM   #43
korea2002

Please Change SEOUL | Sangam DMC Landmark Tower | 2100 ft | 640m | 130 fl | App....
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #44
korea2002

Development News-2008.2.10

Landmark Tower Sangam DMC pre-fixing allegations

Sangamdong Seoul Digital Media City (DMC), the Landmark Tower saeopgwon surrounding the large construction companies that pre-dispute unfair collusion due Friday. Especially against the collusion between companies to raise construction costs and, ultimately, they were side effects, such as increased selling prices since birth said.

10일 건설업계에 따르면 서울시는 상암DMC 랜드마크 빌딩사업과 관련, 메이저 건설기업들의 담합 방지를 위해 컨소시엄 구성을 시공능력순위 10위 이내 대형업체 가운데 2개사로 제한했지만, 건설사들은 단순시공사 자격으로 공동참여 promoting a plan.

Last year, a consortium of Hyundai Industrial Development sipyeong rank among the top seven companies, except for six large construction companies are pojindwae. Since last year, the joint participation in the recent mosaekhae on these companies, including Daewoo Construction and Daelim, only two companies participating shares, the remaining four companies in the post-construction company and seolyeonhyu shortly before chamyeoki reportedly signed the relevant agreement.

Sangam DMC profitable companies are small enough, the performance of a skyscraper, let's go for it without any competition to build consensus. In particular, "After the establishment of a special purpose corporation (SPC) is a private business enterprise sigonggwon general form of a private dogeup collusion is not a problem" authoritative interpretation of the law firm associated with the city of Seoul is also reportedly obtained.

The Seoul Metropolitan Government has selected operators in the form of equity participation dogeup simple construction without a regulation to limit the eopchesu until he explained that he could not consider.

The Seoul Metropolitan Government to promote economic hanmuncheol coffin, "SPC is responsible for carrier selection, because after all the rights (of the large construction companies) to stop participating in the construction dogeup no legal basis for sanctions," but "the selection of poems bidder gwajeongman first place, but (whether collusion a) The government shall follow the relevant regulations, "he said.

The Fair Trade Commission is "participating in a consortium of two companies with a simple dogeup competition between the four companies that do not participate in the pre-condition for appointment (conditional), and in return receive shares traded future construction activity to identify possible collusion." he said.

The FTC decision is just fixing and fixing the problem after the first bidder chosen in order to formulate relevant evidence has to be a priority.

The FTC said, "to know whether it applied to construction companies are fixing arrangement or related materials disposed ³ rihal hyeopyakseo such grounds is highly likely," "collusion with the regulations in order to secure a key piece of evidence," he said.

Construction experts say the collusion of the pre-construction costs associated with the increase of its bid price hikes caused harm fairness said.

One expert "Sangam DMC project is an important project to build domestic choegocheung landmark buildings, as has been customary in a bid to break up more advanced system that needs to be settled," "" collusion and monopoly, dongnamgwon development issues, such as lobbying for a bid The government is a fundamental measure to be prepared, "he emphasized.

Landmark Tower is 37,289 ㎡ Sangam DMC (11,279 pyeong) 1000% of the land in the floor area ratio (up to 1200 percent, including incentives) is applied, and around 130 floor jieojinda (100 m steeple included 640m). The project includes hotels, offices, commercial facilities, residential and commercial complex that will take.

The city opened April 18, a business briefing on April 30 and May 30 magamhu conspiracy operators to select priority will be to negotiate. The plans are to be completed in 2013.
Old February 10th, 2008, 01:03 PM   #45
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

i hope they'll use the design from the article ( it is the old IBC design ).
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM   #46
Densetsu
Non-registered User!

Likes (Received): 129

its so hard to follow korean development. how many supertalls and highrise are planned to be constructed in korea and seoul?
Densetsu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #47
Cristobal_illo
iPhone lover!

Likes (Received): 27

WOW ! back to the old design, I like it !!
Old February 11th, 2008, 07:39 AM   #48
BOM
Alive

Likes (Received): 8

Wait, are they bringing back the old design?

c;
BOM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #49
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

i doubt it but that would be the best what could happen, it is one of my favourite skyscraperdesigns i've ever seen
Old March 26th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #50
korea2002

Development News-2008.3.26

Sangam DMC 'Grand Consortium' front door.

Daewoo consortium to participate in the Apostle mid rotdedeung

Readers jeu par seun promoting ROK-US conspiracy… 2 pajeon doeldeut

Sangam DMC consortium landmark tower configuration saeopgwon grand conspiracy to ttanaegi deadline for a month before the de facto end.

According to the related industries, such as 26 days, Hanjin Heavy Industries, Inc., and mid-sized independent consortium to promote the construction of the Lotte consortium Daewoo construction company decided to participate.

Accordingly, the ability to Sangam DMC landmark saeopgwon surrounding the construction companies are ranked top 1-20 participate in the massive outline of the final Grand consortium was caught.

Grand Daewoo Construction and Daelim is a consortium of construction companies and equity participation in the construction of Samsung, SK, Hyundai Construction, Hyundai Industrial Development and Construction, minus 1-10 saeopgwon top companies are planning to participate in the construction company to win a simple. Of the top 10 companies, Hanwha, Doosan Construction, the construction company, Kyungnam taeyoung and Hanjin Heavy Industries and Construction, Eastern ssangyonggeonseol seven companies, including construction plans to join.

Woori Bank and Industrial Bank geumyungsa include the National Agricultural Cooperative Federation, Industrial Bank of Korea and Hana Bank and Korea First Bank, Korea Exchange Bank, and 15 companies participated. The shares of 50% of the trials, it will become a financial consortium led.

Teneonteu (The moving party), and Lotte department store, the department store, Shinsegae, Lotte Mart discount stores, but as we move the expressed intent. Ramada Hotel and the Marriott hotel ipjeom weighing. Lehman Brothers also signed a global financial teneonteu participate in the review. Construction of a Daewoo official said, "participation is teneonteu intent to participate in the final decision was announced to step saeopgwon decision on how to win the bid competition," he said.

The construction management firm Hanmi City sine wave seun jeuwa bridge to enforce configuration of a separate consortium promoting competition and this is expected to be up to 2 pajeon.

Sangam DMC 37,289 ㎡ landmark paper in the building floor area ratio of 1000% (up to 1200 percent, including incentives), 130-story home and abroad applied (100 m steeple included 640m), will be completed in 2013. After the April 30 deadline for conspiracy in the May chokke carriers is determined.
Old March 26th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #51
Peloso

Likes (Received): 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
Daewoo consortium to participate in the Apostle mid rotdedeung

Readers jeu par seun promoting ROK-US conspiracy… 2 pajeon doeldeut

Sangam DMC consortium landmark tower configuration saeopgwon grand conspiracy to ttanaegi deadline for a month before the de facto end.
Wow! Despite all the rotdedeung, did they eventually ttanaegi the deadline? Now who would have expected THAT?
Old March 26th, 2008, 07:59 PM   #52
Buyckske Ruben

Likes (Received): 214

The "Old Design" please let it be true!!! built it!
Buyckske Ruben no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #53
giovani kun
====(^.^)====

Likes (Received): 559

yes let hope we'll have a good design
giovani kun no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #54
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

can't imagine any better design for it than the old!
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:53 AM   #55
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

Sorry, I'm saying in korean a little while,..
this poster is not good at English..

@ korea2002 ; 전에도 말씀드렸지만, 제발 번역기 돌리지 마세요,, 부탁드립니다..
아래 포스팅을 보세요. 님을 비꼬는 거 보이지 않나요?
차라리, 한글 원문을 올리고 그 중 핵심적인 몇 문장만이라도 님 스스로 영어로 번역해보세요. 그럼 님 영어 공부에도 도움 될거고, 아래 포스팅처럼 비꼬는 일도 당하지 않을겁니다..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peloso View Post
Wow! Despite all the rotdedeung, did they eventually ttanaegi the deadline? Now who would have expected THAT?
@ Peloso ; you're cynical. lol, anyway, don't misunderstand me for this quoting,.. I just advised korea2002 about his english,.

Last edited by Mussoda; March 27th, 2008 at 05:02 AM.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 05:41 AM   #56
Peloso

Likes (Received): 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussoda View Post
@ Peloso ; you're cynical. lol, anyway, don't misunderstand me for this quoting,.. I just advised korea2002 about his english,.
I was just joking. Actually I understand not everyone has the spare time to learn english, also I don't believe english should be THE "lingua franca". I'm hoping Esperanto will have more chances in the future, or better, other medium-languages that are more acceptable to different cultures, Asian ones included. I also hope to get to learn Korean one day...
To get back to the topic: so the date for the start of the construction will be determined end of may? Did I get it right?
Old March 27th, 2008, 06:04 AM   #57
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peloso View Post
I was just joking. Actually I understand not everyone has the spare time to learn english, also I don't believe english should be THE "lingua franca". I'm hoping Esperanto will have more chances in the future, or better, other medium-languages that are more acceptable to different cultures, Asian ones included. I also hope to get to learn Korean one day...
To get back to the topic: so the date for the start of the construction will be determined end of may? Did I get it right?
I got it. Very cheerful for that you're even open-minded...

Topic : well,,I searched the original news in korean ver. That news says that the end of April is the deadline of choice about the consortium.. Now Daewoo construction co. consortium is prior, but Hanmi Parsons consortium is challenging,... so one of them will be chosen, but Daewoo is very feasible..

and don't know the starting day on the article just now,, but the completion of construction will be in 2013...

thanx, guy.

Last edited by Mussoda; March 27th, 2008 at 06:14 AM.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #58
korea2002

Development News-2008.3.28-Consortium's fight!!

Landmark, the two giants `Sangam orders fight!!

Seoul landmark building projects sangamdong DMC consortium between the two strands are caught in the competition.

Construction and Daelim is mainly treated as a large construction companies' consortium, Seoul landmark 'Macquarie Bank and Kookmin, Shinhan Bank and Samsung Life Insurance, mainly composed of US-Korea are preparing to Parsons' National Bank - Macquarie Consortium (tentative name)' challenge pushed.

Geumyungsa act of domestic, construction companies, hotels and retailers, design firms, and whether to participate in the two consortiums which side is fierce hapjongyeonhoeng and singyeongjeon being.

◆银people - Macquarie Consortium inauguration =

According to the related industry, and the 27th National Australia Macquarie Bank, KorAm Bank Parsons, mainly old people - Macquarie Consortium was recently launched.

Construction firm did not participate live. Seoul is currently being considered whether a landmark participation in a consortium with 10 major construction companies pursuing ways to attract them to the sources. Parsons will be responsible for managing the construction of the Korea-US.

Consortium official said, "The ratio of financial investors led by construction companies to increase landmark construction projects led by non-financial plans," "Construction costs are relative to the proposed consortium ㎡ 3.3 per 900 million won to 12 million won less possible," said business confidence in the selection .

◆ large construction companies in the consortium tension =
Daewoo Construction and Daelim 10 domestic construction companies, including most of the doctors participating in the consortium, said Landmark National Bank says in Seoul - the inauguration of the Macquarie Consortium giulyimyeo tactics to attract large number of domestic and foreign famous geumyungsa them to financial investors.

Landmark consortium initially treated with Daelim Construction Seoul shares this investment, Samsung, POSCO Construction, GS Construction, Hyundai Construction and rumors of a post-mortem dogeup turn agreed to leave.

Once the consortium has the same suspicions uisikhae treatment towards strands to participate in the construction and daerimsaneopman reportedly caught.

Seoul ball to seal the landmark consortium also attract financial investors.

, As well as domestic financial companies Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley, Standard Chartered Bank and other foreign investors, and also participate in the Marriott and Ritz Carlton plan, Lotte Shopping also being considered.

Consortium official said, "compared to a consortium of financial investors due to the number of competing companies are responsible for large-scale construction can be completed because there is a lot more competitive," he said.

Meanwhile, the consortium until recently participated in the landmark consortium sihaengsa Bridge City National Bank - to join the Macquarie consortium's sensitive to react. Within the consortium plans to promote various important information about the various competing with a consortium of omgyeogan apparent claim of a breach of contract.

Seoul next month, 30 carriers and conspiracy after May 30 plans to select the priority bidder. Sangam is a landmark tower by 2013 sangamdong 37,289 ㎡ 1000% in the floor area ratio (up to 1200%), 130-story home and abroad applied jieojinda height. 100m spire containing a height of up to 640m, the highest domestic choegocheung expected to be written into the buildings. No hotels, office towers, residential facilities, and commercial facilities will attract. Cost an estimated three trillion won.
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #59
joobn

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWUSER View Post
Maybe the rendering is not doing the design any justice; otherwise, this is one boring looking project...
Maybe so, but in Seoul a lot of the buildings are look-a-like clones or similar, and are verrry boring but it seems to work for the city, so i think this will fit in well.
joobn no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #60
korea2002

Development News-2008.4.28-Daewoo PF Consortium meet SOM Architecture!!-Sangam DMC Landmark

Developing complex "world-class architect, along with"

Landmark Tower美SOM Sangam DMC and design partnership

Power centers, including the famous architect gwanggyo chamyeottaen gajeom

The architect's participation in the development of complex world more stable.

Raendeumakeuhwa (化) for the operators to leave the world famous architect who designed begun.

The architect is limited experience in skyscraper design was also one reason why.

He presented a list of architects and conspiracy since baljucheo is to encourage alternative if you do.

Do not come on the 30th gamin conspiracy Sangam DMC Landmark Tower (100 m spire, including 640m), the world's Daewoo Engineering and Construction Consortium of the United States signed a skyscraper design and SOM hand. New York Freedom Tower, designed by the SOM is a cutting-edge digital media center building to building looking for images that highlight the best 'form of cable' design. America's famous shopping facilities also signed a commercial designs commissioned gaenseulreoe. A Daewoo official said, "Pressure from inside the car up and down. Ttulryeo itself with the development of wind power to produce a plan", "renewable energy in the building to apply to this case, it is worth noting that gajeom factors," he said.

Yongsan 'hub dream' employer, the chain of conspiracy at the Yongsan yeoksegwon submit a business development ㈜ shape was once a trickle of international conspiracy through seolgyean seolgyean over again, and canceled plans to decide. The development of the Yongsan yeoksegwon SOM gongmojechulyong, including the role of design, architects around the world (is) one of the four (people) to the naming of schedule to finish the final 12 months for conspiracy to seolgyean hwakjeonghal plans. The company officials are "designed to create a world-class landmark since its origin in the reconsideration," he said. In the 24th power new town center is gwanggyo conspiracy guidelines published at home and abroad, and presented them a list of famous architects to design plans to ask you if you gajeom 10 of the points. The construction company has offered myeongdanen gimseokcheol, Gyeonggi Province, ryuchunsu nine seunghyosang architect of domestic industry development samseongdong modern building designed by Daniel ribenseukindeu to 87 people, including architects, including domestic and overseas architects included a total of 96 people. The town's central business district eunpyeongnyu also participate in a world famous architect, if they are given gajeom.

World famous architect of the complex development of the local governments are increasingly participating in the design and baljucheo raendeumakeuseong is to give high scores, but also because the design itself is a factor that also works to improve feasibility. Seoul is one of the Han River Renaissance emphasis on the actual business operators conspiracy after the recent floating of the Irish 'soul Flora (Soul Flora)' concept of a publicly elected seolgyean after the business side of the investor's Daewoo Engineering and Construction said the increasing number of inquiries.

Tags
megatall