daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 26th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #601
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
what is based on?
Twin tower? can you translate this?

would you try by yourself in google translation it ? it easy jobs

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 26th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #602
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8231

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
what is based on?
Twin tower? can you translate this?
首尔最高双塔 = tallest twin towers in seoul

inno4321, Zaz965 liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2014, 03:58 AM   #603
Astraios

Likes (Received): 96

To be honest, a pair of supertall towers are great, but it like the design by SOM better.

Astraios no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2015, 03:45 PM   #604
inno4321

according to the source green land group of china suggested to built 88fl twin tower

MEANWHILE PIF of saudi national fund's consortium's progress stalled situation.

also concern another new matter, WANDA company of china try to investment another project in sangam dmc. seoul and wanda now under negotiation.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Munwon, Seoul_Korea, TowerVerre:), Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 12th, 2015 at 04:02 PM.
Old January 12th, 2015, 04:34 PM   #605
Astraios

Likes (Received): 96

I'm glad to see Seoul is getting more modern architecture.

Astraios no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2015, 03:53 PM   #606
inno4321

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/so...5000117980.htm

f**king won sung e mayor decreased SEOUL DMC landmark tower below 50fl~ 100fl

over 50~100fl seoul mayor really s*n of b*tch f**k u won sung

Zaz965 liked this post
Old January 19th, 2015, 10:18 AM   #607
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4626

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/so...5000117980.htm

f**king won sung e mayor decreased SEOUL DMC landmark tower below 50fl~ 100fl

over 50~100fl seoul mayor really s*n of b*tch f**k u won sung
Please also mention why the height might get decreased.

이 부지는 호텔 등으로 용도가 정해져 있기 때문에 100층 이상을 오피스텔로 채울 경우 공실률 우려 등 사업성이 낮아 투자자들이 선뜻 나서지 않고 있다.

It seems like investors as well as seoul government are concerned about low vacancy rates and that the building won't be feasable for investors.

By the way, the mayor of Seoul is not mentioned once in the article

kimahrikku1, aquaticko, Zaz965 liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2015, 01:30 PM   #608
inno4321

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.ht...11609451842736
Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
Please also mention why the height might get decreased.

이 부지는 호텔 등으로 용도가 정해져 있기 때문에 100층 이상을 오피스텔로 채울 경우 공실률 우려 등 사업성이 낮아 투자자들이 선뜻 나서지 않고 있다.

It seems like investors as well as seoul government are concerned about low vacancy rates and that the building won't be feasable for investors.

By the way, the mayor of Seoul is not mentioned once in the article

I wonder why you and some foreigner members didn't believe my information.

You check my ALL article Since 2007. If you success my wrong&fault information about seoul project then I will leave SSC forever. OK?
I bet YOU CAN'T because I used to double check my article BASE ON seoul official pubic notification before written in SSC.
PLEASE Don;t waste my precious time for USELESS advocate for my article.

You ask wondering about my article I will GIVE YOU 100% accurate information about this project. But step by step cause i have no time

First YOUR WRONG article that : the mayor of Seoul is not mentioned once in the article

이어 "상암DMC가 거의 다 개발됐지만 배후도시 기능을 할 호텔이나 쇼핑센터가 필요해 (수색역세권개발에 참여할) 민자사업자들을 찾고 있다"며 "녹지그룹이 경쟁입찰을 요청한 랜드마크 사업의 경우 꼭 고층이 아니어도 좋다고 생각해 "이라고 말했다. 사업계획을 바꿀까 생각중

랜드마크 사업의 경우 꼭 고층이 아니어도 좋다고 생각해 ==> I thinks LANDMARK project no need TO BUILT only supertall
사업계획을 바꿀까 생각중 ==> So I considering gonna to changed this project's plan

He wong sung mayor speaking " I considering to Decreased Seoul DMC tower" This is TWO day earlier http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/so...5000117980.htm.

I I I I I WHO IS I? I=SEOUL MAYOR

Are you understand? seoul mayor two day earlier speaking Decreased and then two day later seoul government official announced to decreased land mark!

SO YOU will doubt my translation? OK YOU used paste on google translation

You don't know anything about SEOUL's city plan and council members and administration procedure. I am SEOULITE YOU ARE foreigner.

Seoul mayor is king of ALL detail city planing. Seoul different from Europe cities such like paris or london.
SEOUL MAYOR'S power is 10 time stronger than europe city mayor
. Almost president of korea had been managed seoul city as mayor.

Ask korean about seoul mayor's power this SEOUL DMC tower's decreased decision by seoul mayor. council is just Rubber-stamp

I have no time cause I have to arranged and uploaded yesterday taken photos about SEOUL CBD project explore
so tomorrow i will response about your second question (decreased reason)

about Vienna city project which one much more correct know between YOU AND ME? Of course You have more accurate information about VIENNA. Because you are citizen of VIEENA.
But why you used to deny my correct article about seoul again again? Do you have any reason? Or you want to IMPROVED my english wrtting ability?

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 19th, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:31 PM   #609
humptydumpty7

why do you get so emotional? i didn't deny your article, i just try to contribute constructively!

your post didn't say why it might get decreased. it sounded like its the mayor's fault that the building is not feasable.

so i tried to read the article to understand why. After quickly reading it i found that they are afraid not to find investors/occupants. thats it.

I'm sorry for trying to understand and being interested...jeez

aquaticko, Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by humptydumpty7; January 19th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old January 19th, 2015, 09:37 PM   #610
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1024

Yeah, Inno, you have to stop making all this so personal, either about yourself or Mayor Park. He obviously has a lot of power as the mayor of the city, but whatever is considered reasonable to build is ultimately determined by demand for space.

As I and others have mentioned, this tower is built way outside of both Seoul's traditional business districts and near the edge of the city, itself. Seoul's economy and population aren't growing like they used to, so if anything, you should be thanking Mayor Park for stopping a glut of real estate that'd go unused and just depress real estate prices in Seoul, making it that much harder to build anything else in the city.

Not to mention, Seoul has one supertall right now, and having any supertalls is still a pretty great thing. Skyscrapers don't make a city; they're a product of one. It doesn't matter if a city is "making" skyscrapers, as long as it's making something else worthwhile, and your city is. Be proud of it .

I'm just curious as to what this tower will look like, however tall it ends up being. It's going to be very exposed, so design is going to be crucially important. I liked the old design, and I think that, minus the spire, it'd scale pretty well to something much shorter than the old proposal. Thoughts?
Old January 20th, 2015, 11:33 AM   #611
inno4321

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...011903195.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Yeah, Inno, you have to stop making all this so personal, either about yourself or Mayor Park. He obviously has a lot of power as the mayor of the city, but whatever is considered reasonable to build is ultimately determined by demand for space.

As I and others have mentioned, this tower is built way outside of both Seoul's traditional business districts and near the edge of the city, itself. Seoul's economy and population aren't growing like they used to, so if anything, you should be thanking Mayor Park for stopping a glut of real estate that'd go unused and just depress real estate prices in Seoul, making it that much harder to build anything else in the city.

Not to mention, Seoul has one supertall right now, and having any supertalls is still a pretty great thing. Skyscrapers don't make a city; they're a product of one. It doesn't matter if a city is "making" skyscrapers, as long as it's making something else worthwhile, and your city is. Be proud of it .

I'm just curious as to what this tower will look like, however tall it ends up being. It's going to be very exposed, so design is going to be crucially important. I liked the old design, and I think that, minus the spire, it'd scale pretty well to something much shorter than the old proposal. Thoughts?

Who are you I have to FOLLOW your command? Am i your puppet?
Give me a break dude.
Can you possible to breeds me AS your own manage? I'm not PS4. oh man.
Remember I used to playing in SSC Since 2007! It is your free for preach to me as like a HOLY PASTOR. Also it is my free to complain about stupid seoul mayor concern seoul project.

If you want to me to PRAISE SEOUL Mayor, like you do, you must learn about Kim jong eun of North korea. cause North korean always praise Kim jung en what he do.

Hey bro. this is Seoul not Not north korea. don't confused.

Even IS can't handling Charlie hebdo of france. I am Charlie hebdo who satire wong sung e mayor. because wong sung e massacre all seoul project seems like a adolf do in European. I will not Thanking to won sung. because that guy is s*n of b**tch. truth can't changed even though bullet hit me. I will not compromise.

if you try to keep my tongue then what is different between with you and IS? lol remember PEN IS STRONGER THAN AK47

surprisingly Yesterday GREEN LAND GROUP of china announced that possible give up SEOUL LITE DMC landmark tower project Due to Your GREAT thanking seoul mayor's DELAYED ADMINISTRATION PROCEDURE.
First You go to CEO of GREEN LAND of china and saying advice to stop threaten. Because he complain about Seoul mayor won sung.
Maybe he is me? inno4321. lol
plz read above news article and then you know whether I am liar or not

OK keep going Praise wong sung mayor until this project disappear though. bytheway i like your logicful writing style . though it is english i can feel you have a special ability to writing. but something like a instructive. that is weak point in your writing stlye

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 20th, 2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old January 20th, 2015, 05:28 PM   #612
aquaticko

There you go again, making it personal.

I'm not trying to preach to you. I just wish you'd be a bit calmer and more analytical about the situation. I've said before I don't agree with everything Mayor Park does, and you're free to criticize what he does as the mayor, but you don't even offer criticisms of what he does, anymore. You just criticize him.

We all know why you think that Mayor Park is a bad mayor and one of the worst things to happen to Seoul in a long time, but I'm trying to tell you he's not, and even if he was, SSC is not your personal space to vent about how much you don't like the mayor as a person.

I offered you a perspective from which you might see what Mayor Park does as a good thing, and you went on to compare me to ISIS. Don't you think that's a little unreasonable?

I appreciate your passion for your city, and I'm sure that if more people were as passionate about where they live as you are, the world would be a better place. But passion is pointless, even dangerous, without thoughtfulness, and you need to try to consider things from a different perspective. From personal experience, I know that's not something they teach in schools in East Asia, but I urge you to do it, because it's essential if we're going to have constructive conversations about anything.

Trying to get back on topic, are there any plans with what to do with this site if they don't end up building a tower here?

kimahrikku1, humptydumpty7, Zaz965 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2015, 05:59 PM   #613
humptydumpty7

so being interested in Korea and wanting to discuss things results in being called a IS-terrorist? okay...

if only one opinion is acceptable (innos') and every try to have a discussion gets you attacked personally, then this is not a forum, this is a dictatorship.

i guess that's why the korean threads in SSC are so dead compared to others.
I hope that the readers of those threads don't get a bad impression about Korea if they see so much intolerance and hate here

kimahrikku1, Zaz965 liked this post
Old January 20th, 2015, 06:06 PM   #614
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 6959

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

Who are you I have to FOLLOW your command? Am i your puppet?
Give me a break dude.
Can you possible to breeds me AS your own manage? I'm not PS4. oh man.
Remember I used to playing in SSC Since 2007! It is your free for preach to me as like a HOLY PASTOR. Also it is my free to complain about stupid seoul mayor concern seoul project.

If you want to me to PRAISE SEOUL Mayor, like you do, you must learn about Kim jong eun of North korea. cause North korean always praise Kim jung en what he do.

Hey bro. this is Seoul not Not north korea. don't confused.

Even IS can't handling Charlie hebdo of france. I am Charlie hebdo who satire wong sung e mayor. because wong sung e massacre all seoul project seems like a adolf do in European. I will not Thanking to won sung. because that guy is s*n of b**tch. truth can't changed even though bullet hit me. I will not compromise.

if you try to keep my tongue then what is different between with you and IS? lol remember PEN IS STRONGER THAN AK47

surprisingly Yesterday GREEN LAND GROUP of china announced that possible give up SEOUL LITE DMC landmark tower project Due to Your GREAT thanking seoul mayor's DELAYED ADMINISTRATION PROCEDURE.
First You go to CEO of GREEN LAND of china and saying advice to stop threaten. Because he complain about Seoul mayor won sung.
Maybe he is me? inno4321. lol
plz read above news article and then you know whether I am liar or not

OK keep going Praise wong sung mayor until this project disappear though. bytheway i like your logicful writing style . though it is english i can feel you have a special ability to writing. but something like a instructive. that is weak point in your writing stlye
That's the triple crown of Goldwin points right here, references to:
1/ Nazi Ideology
2/ DPRK Dictatorship
3/ Islamic State

Absolutely disparaging comments... and it's not the first time this has happened on this forum with Inno.

This post has been reported. I encourage you all to do the same.

humptydumpty7 liked this post
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2015, 05:51 AM   #615
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

OMG,, as a fan of some great contributors such as Inno, humptydumpty, Antares etc, I'm enjoying korean project threads,

but it's going astray, Let's stop here.

Inno,
No one can restrain your opinion,
but just don't get emotional with discussion, please,
hot temper will handicap yourself in the discussion.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2015, 01:07 PM   #616
inno4321

This is For you what won sung e did about This thread SEOUL LITE DMC tower Project
look my translation.

Yesterday Updates news

상암동 DMC 랜드마크 개발 또 무산 위기…뤼디그룹,"서울시 약속 안지키면 투자 의사 철회"

Sangamdong DMC landmark development in the risk disappear ... "If Seoul didn't keep the Promise We gonna give up investment plan in this project" Green land group saying.

This is latest update news about this project.
CEO green land of china complain about seoul mayor.(remember seoul mayor met in shanghi and agreement with CEO of Greenland)
You try and preach to him "please don't complain to my adorable seoul mayor"
He is innocent for me. So bad china CEO. ARE YOU inno4321? why are you threaten? LOL"

You guys never mind whether this project success or not because you are foreigners. But Listen not only this one but also every single project most important for me and my property.

I have 1 apartment and 2 detached house in Seoul.
You guys have any single property in Seoul metropolitan?
You guys never mind whether seoul's development RUIN and seoul become slummy or not. but me different.
You know what I'm saying?

i pay $ 960 usd box dollar for property tax to Seoul government annually,
also last years I pay another 취득록세 농어촌세 인지대 about $6400 usd to Seoul.&korea govern
Did you pay any single taxt to seoul?

Your Thanking won sung mayor Acting like a crazy adolf in seoul project. That is my business that is my propoerty concern.
so whether you guys preach to me or not it is up to your freedom. But Remember yous guys have no right for me to KEEP my tongue. OK? Because that stupid won sung get salary from my pocket. So I have a right to scolding dumb employee when he act like drunken driver. This is capitalism. this is democracy. understand?

Alright keep praise and worship wong sung mayor even though this project disappear.

But I wondering where did you praise wong sung mayor if this thread closed?(you guys move to another new thread and still "Thanking" in LWT THREAD? LOL)

Come on man this is skyscraper lover website not your fan cafe for vandalism barbarian mayor.

Last edited by inno4321; January 21st, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old January 21st, 2015, 02:34 PM   #617
inno4321

Oh man This is Breaking news about SEOULITE DMC project.
Man get the present from seoul mayor.

title : Sangamdong meet with OBSTACLE!
Seoul government TOTALLY Re consideration about SANGAM DMC landmark project.
China's company capital investment in MAZE!!

Actually Green land group is going to Investment about $3 billions usd in sangam landmark project and to built TWIN TOWER. But this project undergo prolong until long time due to Seoul government announced to TOTALLY reconsideration at last 19 Jan.

headline : Seoul TOTALLY RE consideration SANGAM DMC landamrk tower project.
..... therefore SEOUL decision for indefinite delayed about DMC construction council!!
------------------------------------------------------
LOOK CAREFULLY above First NEWS's REPORTING DATE TODAY NEWS!!! TODAYS IS 21!! OK?
Your advocated for THANKING seoul mayor the end up!!!

IMO This thread NO NEED STAY IN U/C thread in SSC.
I will considering more and if I get conviction then I will official asking to move to HOLD.
Are you happy Now? This thread endanger move from U/C to HOLD due to SEOUL mayor.
what a comedi and funny situation. Look and eyes to eyes and understand what won sung e did for seoul's PROSPERITY. this is present for you.

Dear Thanking Seoul mayor. appreciated for your today present. I'm glad that you at last SANGAM DMC tower project move from U/C to HOLD,
Actually this project had been Hold last time due to world financial crisis. But miraculously China company announced to investment $3 billions and built landmark tower. You better know than Me. Because You are THE ONE who met CEO of Green land group in Shanghi and make official agreement with him in seoul city hall. But by your sir adorable Reconsideration this project hold until indefinite delayed.
Thanking seoul mayor I worship you what you did for seoul.

Last edited by inno4321; January 21st, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
Old January 21st, 2015, 03:40 PM   #618
aquaticko

Inno, this is getting really tiresome.

So what if Greenland invested even $10 billion in Seoul? If the tower was mostly unoccupied, that would've been all the money the project made. If I'm totally honest, you seem like a construction chaebol lackey, thinking that you can just build your way into a successful and vibrant city; that's some really old-fashioned thinking.

I don't want a skyscraper built if no one is going to be using it. You want something like Ryugyong Hotel in your city? Some giant, empty moment to wasting time and money? I'm not a skyscraper fan, I'm a city fan. I'm sorry you think that your money is going to waste, but it's not. Construction jobs anywhere don't pay very well, so if you can't see how it might (notice that I don't say will, because maybe it won't) go to better use somewhere else, then that's your loss.

Greenland is only a construction group, so of course they want to "invest" their money in a project that the city would have to pay the company for even if it was totally empty. No matter what happened to the tower once it's built, it's a goldmine for them, while it might be a total loss to you, the taxpayer.

C'mon man, I think you're smarter than this. Just take a look at the big picture; you'll see that losing a skyscraper just isn't a big deal.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2015, 04:38 PM   #619
humptydumpty7

Having a pretty but empty 130 floor tower is not prosperity. That would be a bad image for Seoul if they did that, without being sure that the tower will return the investment!

They are in the very difficult situation of wanting to build a landmark building, but appearently can't find a way to make a +100Floor building feasable.

It seems like they are re-adjusting the development plan according to the situation of Seoul's economy and the bad real estate market, from what i understand. Anyway, its a very dynamic process going on here.
Old January 21st, 2015, 07:55 PM   #620
inno4321

Your question
aquaticko Inno, this is getting really tiresome.
So what if Greenland invested even $10 billion in Seoul? If the tower was mostly unoccupied, that would've been all the money the project made. If I'm totally honest, you seem like a construction chaebol lackey, thinking that you can just build your way into a successful and vibrant city; that's some really old-fashioned thinking.
I don't want a skyscraper built if no one is going to be using it. You want something like Ryugyong Hotel in your city? Some giant, empty moment to wasting time and money? I'm not a skyscraper fan, I'm a city fan. I'm sorry you think that your money is going to waste, but it's not.

My response : Remember that korea chaebol have been built Buj Kalipa in dubai/ Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur/Taipei 101/Marina Bay Sands Hotel in singafore and Now technical adviser company for the Kingdom tower 1km in saudi.
You used to complain about Korea Chaebol.
But remember That Chaebol paid $10 billions USD for Korea governemnt and saying "I spared no expense for buying gangnam land with 3 times expensive price than real market price. Because this money flow into korea government. I think this is my small patriotism express for my country"
Korea Chaebol contribute to korea economy menawhile Your western chaebol such like a Charles Ponzi exploitation to citizen. this is korean style.
You say I am A chaebol lackey, But IMO your are the one who Chomsky-Piketty lackey.

Your question
Construction jobs anywhere don't pay very well, so if you can't see how it might (notice that I don't say will, because maybe it won't) go to better use somewhere else, then that's your loss.
Greenland is only a construction group, so of course they want to "invest" their money in a project that the city would have to pay the company for even if it was totally empty. No matter what happened to the tower once it's built, it's a goldmine for them, while it might be a total loss to you, the taxpayer.

My response :
This comment bring your ignorance out about this project's procedure and meaning.
What did you say? ==> Greenland get "goldmine" No matter what happened to the tower once it's built/even if it was totally empty

Actually I thought you have deep professional knowledge about urban. I'm disappointed with you. You misunderstand this project. If Greenland selected for this project's company in public bid competition then all Risk come to Greenland! If this building empty when it completed, then ALL economic loss up to Greenland not to SEOUL. That is the reason why greenland try to decreased this tower's height from OVER 100FL 640M TO 88fl. Because If tower to built lower and lower, then PROFIT INCREASED in direct proportion! If seoul mayor allow this tower below 100fl then Seoul commit a breach of duty and give a huge PRIVATE PROFIT TO china company. That is the reason why I criticize Seoul mayor. Are you understand?
Seoul just sold out this sangam land to greenland.

"the city would have to pay the company" ==>what pay? you kidding me? opposite with your comment! Seoul get the money from greenland and ALL profit and economic loss ON Greenland OWN ACCOUNT!!! You opposite remarked!!!

You totally ignorance about this project. Seoul pay what?
You didn't understand well even this project's basic procedure, So how can we keep going conversation each other for the constructive criticism? Understand?

Last edited by inno4321; January 21st, 2015 at 10:06 PM.

Tags
megatall