daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:10 PM   #621
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 1,982
Likes (Received): 1024

Fair enough; from my understanding, the land was still owned by the city, and Greenland was only offering to build the tower. My mistake. You still haven't answered the question of what would happen to the tower if it was built and Greenland couldn't find anyone to occupy it. As humptydumpty7 said, it would be a huge embarrassment, a monument to Chinese and South Korean businesspeople and bureaucrats overestimating themselves and building something massively expensive that no one ever did or ever will need.

And once again, if the chaebol were really interested in helping Korea, they wouldn't just dump a bunch of money into the government's hands. They'd push for reforms, the way some Western companies do, to try to make sure that their countrymen and women can be happier workers--better-educated, less-stressed, and better provided for. I'm not necessarily talking about their engineers or even factory workers, but the people who support them and whom they need to support. They'd also push for things that'd help get rid of the "Korea discount"; having Korea's financial economy grow by reforming corporate governance is going to be essential for the country in the future, but the chaebol fight that kind of thing at every turn because they do a horrible, horrible job at it. Don't be fooled, Inno. The chaebol are out for themselves, and no one else.

And, if you're going to say that the chaebol are good for Korea, then they have to be good for the people of Korea, not just the government. There's so much wrong, directly and indirectly, with how the chaebol interface with the rest of their country, in ways I'm sure I've said before. It's fantastic that Hyundai is going to be investing so much money in the country over the next few years, but really caring about something means more than just throwing money at it.

We're once again getting way off-topic. What I was implying with that comment is that you seem much more excited for huge construction projects than you do with things that would have direct impacts on the quality of life in Korea. In the past, the construction chaebol have managed to push for things like the Saemangeum seawall and Four Rivers project, both of which are pretty terrible, but they got them because old-fashioned people think that more construction is always a good thing and always an improvement, when it just isn't that simple.

The point is that this project is metaphorically bigger than just the tower and how Mayor Park is affecting it; it's about the city, and how it has to develop, physically and socially, to give a better quality of life to everyone, so you shouldn't be so angry when Mayor Park says something can't be a megatall because it just doesn't matter.

At this point, I feel like this thread needs to be closed. No actual news on anything actually happening has come in ages. We can bring it back when it does.
__________________

humptydumpty7, Zaz965 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:26 PM   #622
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Fair enough; from my understanding, the land was still owned by the city, and Greenland was only offering to build the tower. My mistake. You still haven't

What a great I SURPRISED. Your most important logic base bring out as WRONG Information by me.

But you just saying "My mistake"? Finish? It is all?
what a convenient "ACCEPT"!!!
As you admit that your base logic is Wrong. and You just saying "my mistake" and suddenly skip to another LONG question?
Then How can i conversation with you about more deep perspective?
It seems like Your Pyramid collapse from basement, but you try to stand still Pyramid again.

If I were you, I would apology to you and keep silence rather than another Long excuses. Real man shinning brighter when he accept his fault.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 21st, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:39 AM   #623
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 1,982
Likes (Received): 1024

I have accepted my fault. I was wrong about the Greenland project potentially costing Seoul a lot of money. That doesn't mean that it should still be built. You proved one of my points wrong, not my whole argument.

As far as I know, this tower isn't being built in anticipation of any kind of demand. No one is asking for a megatall tower in Seoul. Seoul as a whole is done growing in population size, and can you name some big, up-and-coming company that's going to need more office space than is being built in places all around the city? Like the new high-rise buildings in Jong-no, the IFC and (potentially) Parc One developments in Yeouido? I can't; please tell me if there is one, because that'd be pretty cool.

My only concern with this project is that it's not being built to meet any demand, and that it will therefore be empty, and serve as an embarrassment to the city, a massive signal that people in Korea are still so old-fashioned that they really don't get how the world works. This sort of project, if it's not needed (and I'm sorry, it just isn't), is just trying to boost egos and make the city look better, which actually just makes it look ridiculous.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 08:38 AM   #624
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
I have accepted my fault. I was wrong about the Greenland project potentially costing Seoul a lot of money. That doesn't mean that .

No more talk with you about this project.
because Finally Now I know that YOU didn't read my article. and didn't pay attention to my comment since this thread begin

"It is just Your mistake?" Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE comment if YOU read my comment since this thread begin.
That is not your mistake but Due to You just skip my comment and did't pay attention.

I used to deeply explanation about this project's procedure before. But How can YOU Don't know even BASIC common sense things concern this project?
Can you talk with you who don't know elementary knowledge about this project?
Which means No matter what I'm saying FACT to you, You dose not care about my words.
I have no time to talking who didn't read my comment. Frankly It seems like a I talk with the WALL.

If you criticize about something You have to study enough about that before.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 22nd, 2015 at 08:46 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:24 AM   #625
nonotz
Antek Changi
 
nonotz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: PDG -> CGK -> PEK
Posts: 389
Likes (Received): 75

I don't care whether you're right or wrong , but is your Caps Lock key broken ?!?!?!?

we are not savages
__________________

kimahrikku1, Zaz965 liked this post
nonotz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 04:26 PM   #626
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 1,982
Likes (Received): 1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

No more talk with you about this project.
because Finally Now I know that YOU didn't read my article. and didn't pay attention to my comment since this thread begin

"It is just Your mistake?" Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE comment if YOU read my comment since this thread begin.
That is not your mistake but Due to You just skip my comment and did't pay attention.

I used to deeply explanation about this project's procedure before. But How can YOU Don't know even BASIC common sense things concern this project?
Can you talk with you who don't know elementary knowledge about this project?
Which means No matter what I'm saying FACT to you, You dose not care about my words.
I have no time to talking who didn't read my comment. Frankly It seems like a I talk with the WALL.

If you criticize about something You have to study enough about that before.
That's some really faulty logic. I don't know one particular fact about a project, and therefore everything else I say is invalid? That's totally incorrect, and sort of an inverse "appeal to authority" fallacy that really doesn't make you look good. It's just transparently obvious that you don't want to confront any of the other questions this development raises. I'm really done arguing with you, Inno.

I hope that you can see reason about Seoul and Korea, because if not, people like you are going to be the ruin of your country.

We really need a mod to come and cut all of our nonsense out of here or shut down this thread, altogether.
__________________

humptydumpty7, Zaz965 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 05:20 PM   #627
kimahrikku1
Registered User
 
kimahrikku1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Seoul, Korea
Posts: 4,283
Likes (Received): 6959

There's just no arguing with Inno... No respect whatsoever, no constructive debate, no self-reflection, no sense of measure. All of his comments on this thread are just malicious, manipulative, and downright insulting.

It's starting to get tiring to see him get a free pass on comparing people to Kim Jung-Un or IS terrorists, in all caps, bold font and broken english...

It's really sad, because Inno has been the n°1 source for updates on skyscraper and construction projects in Korea. His absolute lack of respect for other people's thoughts and opinions have probably led to people not bothering posting on the Korean forum anymore. I know that I personally don't even try arguing with him because that would be like falling out of the rabbit hole.

EDIT: Awaiting for some mod intervention, Inno is on my Ignore List, so bother replying...

Last edited by kimahrikku1; January 22nd, 2015 at 05:30 PM.
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 10:50 PM   #628
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Breaking News

-OFFICIAL SANGAM DMC Tower construction council prolong indefinite delayed.
-Seoul Government TOTALLY reconsideration about this project's plan.(Decreased over 100fl 640m to 50~100fl below For the sake of China company)
-Greenland of China conflicted with Seoul. And they onetime express for give up investment intention and plan. They asking to seoul mayor to keep the promise which Seoul mayor's agreement with them in the ceremony
-Morerover Korea predecessor Original Consortium file a sue against Seoul concern this landmark project. This civil legal battle now under progress since two years ago.
-Now Korea Original Consortium PREPARE ANOTHER NEWS sue against seoul if they modified public bid competition from Over 100fl to 100fl below.
Korea Original Consortium : 교직원공제회(teacher funding), 산업은행(industry bank), 대우건설(daewoo construction) etc 25 Korea company So called name"SEOUL LITE TOWER CONSORTIUM"

In short
at the very moment This project is stalled.
IMO Now Seoul and Greenland have a under the table contact between them.
But due to Korea Original Consortium, they have to wait until legal battle finish between Seoul and Korea Original Consortium.
but at last
Seoul will be allow 88fl twin tower
and greenland will be built 88fl twin tower in sangam.
but surprisingly HYUNDAI also try to built 105fl TWIN tower in SEOUL. Therefore greenland's twin tower plan lost charm.
However it take the LONG time. but my guess HYUNDAI 105FL and SANGAM DMC tower construction begin almost same time.


123FL 555M height is now under construction in seoul.
but how can 100fl below can be Seoul's Land mark? LOL look what won sung e did
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 22nd, 2015 at 11:17 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:26 PM   #629
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 1,982
Likes (Received): 1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
but how can 100fl below can be Seoul's Land mark? LOL look what won sung e did
By having a great, unique, Korean design.

I'll continue to like your posts to thank you for keeping us up-to-date on Korean projects, but that'll be our only interaction from now on.

Last edited by Yellow Fever; January 23rd, 2015 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Offensive word removed
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:34 PM   #630
Svartmetall
Ordo Ab Chao
 
Svartmetall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Past: Northampton, UK (19 years), Auckland NZ (7 years), Now: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 14,063
Likes (Received): 8677

Please can we keep things civil here. Inno, you must accept that people have different views to yourself on subjects like this. This topic is incredibly subjective and so of course there will be dissent. As long as it is done in a respectful way, and it appears to have been done so here, there is nothing wrong with it.

Thank you for all the contributions here, though. It is appreciated.
Svartmetall no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:35 PM   #631
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Please can we keep things civil here. Inno, you must accept that people have different views to yourself on subjects like this. This topic is incredibly subjective and so of course there will be dissent. As long as it is done in a respectful way, and it appears to have been done so here, there is nothing wrong with it.

Thank you for all the contributions here, though. It is appreciated.

I understand dear.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 23rd, 2015 at 12:30 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2015, 12:22 AM   #632
aquaticko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Manchester, NH
Posts: 1,982
Likes (Received): 1024

Please, don't wait the whole 12 hours. Go ahead and ignore me right now.

Svartmetall, do us all a favor and clean this messy thread up, if you would.
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:57 PM   #633
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418



LATEST Updates NEWS

Below is my translate

서울시가 재추진중인 서울 마포구 상암동 디지털미디어시티(DMC) 랜드마크 개발 사업이 예상과 달리 다시 표류하고 있어
at the very moment DMC project is stalled

녹지그룹은 최근 서울시가 약속과 다르게 사업 일정을 미루고 있다며 투자의향서를 철회할 수 있음을 시사했다.
Greenland group of china suggested that they can withdraw investment plan in sangam DMC due to "opposite original agreement with SEOUL, Seoul just Prolong schedule."

녹지그룹 측은 “당초 올 1월 중 빌딩 부지를 공모경쟁입찰 방식으로 매각하겠다던 서울시가 지금은 말을 바꿔 계속 기다리라고 한다”며
"actually Seoul say to us just wait unti january. But First seoul saying one thing and then the opposite. "please wait just moment say to us" saying greenland

서울시가 늦장을 부리는 이유가 과거 상암DMC 초고층빌딩 사업권을 추진했던 컨소시엄 사업자들과 사이에 진행 중인 소송 때문이 아니겠냐는 분석이다.
Most possible reason that seoul delayed this project is "civil legal battle between seoul and Seoulite consortium korea company"

녹지그룹 역시 100층이 넘는 초고층 빌딩이 아니라 88층 빌딩을 건설할 계획을 내놓고 있기 때문이다. 녹지그룹은 상암DMC에 약 3조5000억원을 투자해 88층짜리 건물 2동을 건설하는 방안을 구상 중인 것으로 알려졌다.
greenland going to built 88fr twin tower instead of over 100fl

즉, 층수 변경, 토지 용도 변경 등의 요구를 들어주지 않아 사업이 무산됐다고 주장하고 있는 서울라이트타워 컨소시엄 측의 주장을 일축시키기 위해서라도 녹지그룹의 층수 변경을 수락하기가 쉽지 않는 것 아니냐는 분석이다.
which means that seoul is difficult to allow below 100fl to GREENLAND. Because seoul didn't allow to built below 100fl when Seoul lite consortium of Korea SUGGETION

실제로 컨소시엄 측은 서울시가 100층 이하로 사업 계획을 변경하면 추가 소송을 내겠다는 입장을 보이고 있는 것으로 알려져 이같은 주장에 힘을 싣고 있다.
ACTUALLY SEOULITE CONSORTIUM is going to another news file a sue against seoul IF seoul mayor modified public bid article allow to built 100fl below for greenland.

in short
-Seoul mayor didn't allow to built 100fl below tower when a few years ago KOREA COMPANY want
-But Seoul mayor try to allow to built 100fl below to CHINA company when they asking
-How can seoul mayor discriminate Korea company?
-due to these inconsistent administration this project in maze
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Munwon, Smiazon, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; January 23rd, 2015 at 06:27 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2015, 02:09 AM   #634
cestlavie24
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seoul
Posts: 380
Likes (Received): 681

seoul gov make a misstep oneself....
__________________

inno4321, Zaz965 liked this post
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2015, 05:28 PM   #635
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20150325000334
SANGAM DMC TOWER is going to RESUME MAY ~JUN
-recently Hyundai buying seoul land as $10 billions. this positive atmosphere full in Seoul big project.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 05:15 AM   #636
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin...ML?input=1195m
http://www.ajunews.com/view/20150330093416599
http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0115_201503300831075489

Official
Seoul DMC public offering notification decreased height and down office ratio in all building.

Seoul government is going to Sold out landmark tower site

now ABUDABI national fund and Green house of china interesting this landmark project for buying land.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 07:57 AM   #637
brianmoon85
Registered User
 
brianmoon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Manhattan, NYC
Posts: 2,500
Likes (Received): 388

I didn't bother reading most of the comments on this post and just read tidbits but in my opinion Seoul, as a "global" city, it's still very "underrated" and relatively 'unknown' in the business world.

Sure, Korean Media tends to OVER-DO it by saying that Seoul hosts a bunch of conventions and conferences (yes they do) and does a good job in constantly labelling Seoul as a WORLD-CLASS City...BUT still most people in the world will know powerhouse cities like Tokyo, Hong Kong, or hell even Shanghai more than Seoul.

Seoul still suffers from becoming well-known is more known as the 'KPOP' and Gangnam Style (which tricks tourists in thinking Seoul is some magical Korean celebrity land) destination and 'just another Asian city'

Seoul may have a huge population but with an aging population, a decreasing population where people are not getting married nor having kids, I don't think it's the smartest idea in building several supertalls to make the city better...I mean who's gonna fill in all those empty office spaces? Seoul is NOT NYC nor HONGKONG and not even London nor Paris has that many supertalls either. I'm sure Lotte is currently under pressure to fill in the spaces in their new supertall tower as well as the soon-to-restart Parc1.

If they really want to build supertalls they should demolish the short buildings along Teheranro and build several and free-up some empty spaces in Gangnam for some parks, plazas, and cultural institutions. Seoul needs to focus on bettering the lives of Seoul citizens. There are MANY problems that should be fixed first (notoriously crazy Korean driving skills and the police officers that DO NOT enforce or overlook the law, mopeds and scooters using the sidewalk to cut through traffic and danger the lives of pedestrians, RE-ADD the ******* TRASH CANS around the city, citizens who have no sense of 'citizenship' and people acting like third world country people, and many more)

Last but not least, to non-Koreans, Koreans tend to have this very nationalistic fast-tempered personality that lets their emotions explode (contrary to mild-tempered Japanese people) so please understand the 'cultural differences'. I know cuz I'm an American of Korean origin that grew up in Korean backgrounds and culture
__________________
"Try, Try Again, Try Another Way"

HOOAH!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 09:43 AM   #638
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
I didn't bother reading most of the comments on this post and just read tidbits but in my opinion Seoul, as a "global" city, it's still very "underrated" and relatively 'unknown' in the business world.

Sure, Korean Media tends to OVER-DO it by saying that Seoul hosts a bunch of conventions and conferences (yes they do) and does a good job in constantly labelling Seoul as a WORLD-CLASS City...BUT still most people in the world will know powerhouse cities like Tokyo, Hong Kong, or hell even Shanghai more than Seoul.

Seoul still suffers from becoming well-known is more known as the 'KPOP' and Gangnam Style (which tricks tourists in thinking Seoul is some magical Korean celebrity land) destination and 'just another Asian city'

Seoul may have a huge population but with an aging population, a decreasing population where people are not getting married nor having kids, I don't think it's the smartest idea in building several supertalls to make the city better...I mean who's gonna fill in all those empty office spaces? Seoul is NOT NYC nor HONGKONG and not even London nor Paris has that many supertalls either. I'm sure Lotte is currently under pressure to fill in the spaces in their new supertall tower as well as the soon-to-restart Parc1.

If they really want to build supertalls they should demolish the short buildings along Teheranro and build several and free-up some empty spaces in Gangnam for some parks, plazas, and cultural institutions. Seoul needs to focus on bettering the lives of Seoul citizens. There are MANY problems that should be fixed first (notoriously crazy Korean driving skills and the police officers that DO NOT enforce or overlook the law, mopeds and scooters using the sidewalk to cut through traffic and danger the lives of pedestrians, RE-ADD the ******* TRASH CANS around the city, citizens who have no sense of 'citizenship' and people acting like third world country people, and many more)

Last but not least, to non-Koreans, Koreans tend to have this very nationalistic fast-tempered personality that lets their emotions explode (contrary to mild-tempered Japanese people) so please understand the 'cultural differences'. I know cuz I'm an American of Korean origin that grew up in Korean backgrounds and culture
I know your enthusiasm about Seoul. That is same common entity with me.
If now seoul mayor and most seoulite have a passion about seoul's future like you do, then seoul would be world top city someday.

but seoul mayor and citizens they didn't care about that. especially concern your above comment problems.
I'd like to add illegal street vendors problem in your above criticism.
that is reall big problem in seoul city.(plus crazy driving public bus driver and noisy)

but one thing is different from your point about tall building project.
Tokyo can't to built supertall due to earth quake.

but seoul a bit safety compare with japan city. Supertall is natural city's develop's way. In earth 60 billions live in only 1% land in earth. which means we have to city land more effective way. So skyscraper is answer. when we built taller and taller we use less CARBON DIOXIDE and make remain ste as green park or pedestrian friendly place.
right seoul getting older city and population reduce day by day.
but I think city is following a fractal structure as in chaos system. like a tree she(city) grow and up again up to UPPER direction for receive sunshine.
that is skyscraper.
ok. about this issue it is just my opinions. so you can criticize me.

bytheway. most your complain and criticism about seoul is right opinions.
but please don't care other global people's opinions about seoul.

South korea is world big 5 heavy industry country and very powerful compare with other country. but nobody don;t know about that well.

When i go to abroad somebody ask me which country i came from I say korea. then they ask again south or north. LOL
They are really fool. how can north korean can go travel around world? therefor If you met somebody who ask you "south or north? then he/she express his own ignorance and short sight about global economy.


but I don;t care what they think about my country. OK let's stick together make seoul more liveable city than now.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; March 30th, 2015 at 12:39 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2015, 07:32 PM   #639
Munwon
Registered User
 
Munwon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Busan
Posts: 3,438
Likes (Received): 3183

Japan could build lots of supertalls if they wanted to. Earth quakes really don't matter. I really wish Japan would build supertalls because I know Korea will shadow them. Its sad but true I feel.
__________________

inno4321, Zaz965 liked this post
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 01:04 AM   #640
inno4321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SEOUL
Posts: 5,331
Likes (Received): 12418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munwon View Post
Japan could build lots of supertalls if they wanted to. Earth quakes really don't matter. I really wish Japan would build supertalls because I know Korea will shadow them. Its sad but true I feel.
Thanks for your good explanation. actually I thought that Japan city hard to built supertall due to earth quake and land instability.

but it isn't? Good news for them.

Frankly I hope Tokyo have more supertall building than now.
Two years ago I visited Tokyo and I saw tokyo sky tree tower and some CBD building. I was very impressive from buildings cluster in front of TOkyo station.
Very clean and looks some modernize. especially I saw on the observation deck of tokyo office then tokyo endless horizon four direction.

They deserved to built more amazing megatall. I hope my city's all vivid aspect learning from Japan cities. very advanced software.
__________________
Seoul Projects Compilation Blog

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
megatall

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu