daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 31st, 2015, 01:20 AM   #641
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2015033041781

Seoul DMC tower is going to decreased 100fl below

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2015, 04:11 AM   #642
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
I know your enthusiasm about Seoul. That is same common entity with me.
If now seoul mayor and most seoulite have a passion about seoul's future like you do, then seoul would be world top city someday.

but seoul mayor and citizens they didn't care about that. especially concern your above comment problems.
I'd like to add illegal street vendors problem in your above criticism.
that is reall big problem in seoul city.(plus crazy driving public bus driver and noisy)

but one thing is different from your point about tall building project.
Tokyo can't to built supertall due to earth quake.

but seoul a bit safety compare with japan city. Supertall is natural city's develop's way. In earth 60 billions live in only 1% land in earth. which means we have to city land more effective way. So skyscraper is answer. when we built taller and taller we use less CARBON DIOXIDE and make remain ste as green park or pedestrian friendly place.
right seoul getting older city and population reduce day by day.
but I think city is following a fractal structure as in chaos system. like a tree she(city) grow and up again up to UPPER direction for receive sunshine.
that is skyscraper.
ok. about this issue it is just my opinions. so you can criticize me.

bytheway. most your complain and criticism about seoul is right opinions.
but please don't care other global people's opinions about seoul.

South korea is world big 5 heavy industry country and very powerful compare with other country. but nobody don;t know about that well.

When i go to abroad somebody ask me which country i came from I say korea. then they ask again south or north. LOL
They are really fool. how can north korean can go travel around world? therefor If you met somebody who ask you "south or north? then he/she express his own ignorance and short sight about global economy.

but I don;t care what they think about my country. OK let's stick together make seoul more liveable city than now.

I think it's because Seoul citizens or "Koreans" in general all they care about is money, plastic surgery, and buying Louis Vuitton even though it costs an arm and leg for them. They would rather starve to death than not holding a "luxury" item. Such a third world country citizen mind. Personally, I don't have any problems with street vendors as THAT IS REAL KOREA. Hell I rather prefer exploring old alleyways and streets rather than walking the streets of Gangnam. As a New Yorker from Manhattan, tourists prefer walking around Downtown and Lower Manhattan than MIDTOWN which is ALL GLITZY OFFICE BUILDINGS. Who wants to see that? Apparently Koreans emphasize TOO MUCH MODERNISM into their daily life...wayyy too fast...maybe it's the fact that they want to PROVE the world they are a MODERN COUNTRY but seriously...nobody gives a flying **** and they should wake up and smell the coffee. This is my constructive criticism done in a Seoul-born New Yorker kind of way so my opinions are legit

HOOAH!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2015, 05:31 AM   #643
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
I think it's because Seoul citizens or "Koreans" in general all they care about is money, plastic surgery, and buying Louis Vuitton even though it costs an arm and leg for them. They would rather starve to death than not holding a "luxury" item. Such a third world country citizen mind. Personally, I don't have any problems with street vendors as THAT IS REAL KOREA. Hell I rather prefer exploring old alleyways and streets rather than walking the streets of Gangnam. As a New Yorker from Manhattan, tourists prefer walking around Downtown and Lower Manhattan than MIDTOWN which is ALL GLITZY OFFICE BUILDINGS. Who wants to see that? Apparently Koreans emphasize TOO MUCH MODERNISM into their daily life...wayyy too fast...maybe it's the fact that they want to PROVE the world they are a MODERN COUNTRY but seriously...nobody gives a flying **** and they should wake up and smell the coffee. This is my constructive criticism done in a Seoul-born New Yorker kind of way so my opinions are legit
Your criticism is right. especially skorean woman spent a lot of money for Luxury brand name product of italy or france. It seems like a man who live in seoul, spent a lot of money for luxury car even though seoul have world best public subway system though. Just for wanted to boast.

But that kind of low life scum behavior same in any where around world.
as you know that worthless character due to oriental custom which means not only korean but also most oriental people used to "compare with others neighbor" and acting as collectivism rather than individualism.
Furthermore Skorea develop from ash. skorea have no ancestor's heritage. Just arrived amazing economy miracle by Human resources.

So we have experience huge upheaval changed in short time. SO Skorea have a lot of negative aspect in society.

right I prefer tour in alleyways rather than luxury office building town. If i go to thailand i prefer slummy normal bangkong area rather than luxury CBD area. Because I can see those building anywhere in the other country city.
but alleyways unique and reflection their ordinary life.
For example i more like Kyoto than Tokyo/I more like Hongdae than gangnam.

But in my opinions seoul 90% covered with disorder detached houses.
If seoulite's citizenship worth than Japansese than I don't want to built some supertall project or mass development.

Because as you know japan ordinary area very clean and people well know How arrange their residence area. But Seoul and seoulite didn't.

In the eye's of tourist illegal street vendor and seoul's behind normal alleyways is unique and even beautiful.
but as i am who live with them ordinary daily life it is really suck and terrible, http://me2.do/GjJTeGPX<= people can't take a bus in walking board due to illegal vendor occupy all area. citizens must walk down into car road for take a bus. they seems like a Mafia. all around seoul. for 40 years they occupy these area and never pay single tax! But as you know these vendor 100% full in whole seoul metropolitan.
this is Real third world situation.
therefore I can't wait until the time when seoul's software advance but I ask destroy hardware them all and instantly rebuilt as news something one.

But above is just my opinions. You have a right to reject my opinions.

bytheway Seoulite DMC tower is going to decreased 100fl below.
http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2015033041781

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; March 31st, 2015 at 05:48 AM.
Old April 16th, 2015, 01:02 PM   #644
inno4321

DMC 랜드마크 부지 상반기 매각 '빨간불'
서울시, '100층 이하 분할 매각' 연구용역 또다시 유찰
개발방향 설정 등 2개월여 소요…매각 공고 7월초 가능할 듯

DMC landmark selling plan skeptical
this project public offering delay and nobody accept seoul's offering
Seoul government divided this site with TWO small part and below 100fl
develop guide line plan take 2month ....at july possible another selling notification

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
Old May 4th, 2015, 05:14 PM   #645
inno4321

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=423126

Seoul asking about 220,000 USD for traffic solution donation.
However the green house of China opposite seoul's asking donation and announce give up participated on this project.
s***id mayor Do another achievement again. LOL

Zaz965 liked this post
Old June 18th, 2015, 05:03 AM   #646
inno4321

http://media.daum.net/economic/estat...50617184406847

Seoul high court Second decision court confirm that Seoul mayor's partly Fault about Seoul lite Landmark tower's dismiss!
Therefore Seoul city must refund 678억원(about 70,000 thousands USD) to Civil landmark consortium!

Justice ALIVE!

LOL WHO is supporter of this st**pid mayor. If this f*ing mayor disappear then Seoul prosperity would faster than speed of light!

Seoul_Korea, jackedi07, Zaz965 liked this post
Old June 18th, 2015, 06:14 PM   #647
Astraios

Likes (Received): 96

Thanks for the update, Inno.

inno4321, Zaz965 liked this post
Astraios no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2015, 05:24 PM   #648
inno4321

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=649349

상암동 디지털미디어시티(DMC) 랜드마크 용지 최저 층수가 100층에서 '60~80층'으로 낮아진다.
서울시의 다른 관계자는 "박 시장도 랜드마크 용지가 100층 이상 초고층 빌딩 입지로 적합하지 않다는 사실을 잘 알고 있다"며 "
DMC decreased from over 100fl to 60~80fl.................
"Seoul mayor Park know well that DMC is not good place for Over 100fl"SAID SEOUL GOVERNMENT CONCERN

SON OF B**H MONKEY MAYOR TROLLING AGAIN

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 7th, 2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old July 7th, 2015, 05:38 PM   #649
Astraios

Likes (Received): 96

Woah, that's terrible news, but profanity is not allowed here.

inno4321, brianmoon85 liked this post
Astraios no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2015, 06:31 PM   #650
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraios View Post
Woah, that's terrible news, but profanity is not allowed here.
ABSOLUTELY
DMC will be decreased 60~80fl then china company get tremendous profit from this project and seoulite forever lost Landmark.
LOTTE tower 555m and hyundai tower 576m All of them gathering in Gangnam district(southern east of seoul).

stupid city skyline unbalance Only gangnam skyline tall but other seoul city low and short. What the
I don't mind whether profanity or not Now seoul devastate by crazy guy.

jackedi07, Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
Old July 7th, 2015, 09:01 PM   #651
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

60-80 floors are pretty disappointing

Zaz965 liked this post
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 12:15 AM   #652
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ-II View Post
60-80 floors are pretty disappointing
I agree
In front of this DMC place there are Parc1 over 300m will be resume soon.(only 1 and falf km distance between them)
DMC project site buying by Seoulite's tax for the sake of to built Seoul's landmark! So this project's original name was "SEOULITE TOWER"!!
Who will recommend DMC 6~80fl as Seoul's landmark?
I bet foreigners first remind seoul's landmark with Lotte tower and Hyundai 576m AND parc1!

DMC 6~80fl will be as just normal tall residence for CHINESE!!! One irrational Anti developmentist destroy Seoul city with hate against SKYSCRAPER!

Old July 8th, 2015, 10:05 AM   #653
Seoul_Korea
Europa

Likes (Received): 2901

So, the height of the tower will be from 257.40m to 298.34 to 339.3m if it will have 60-70-80 floors respectively! So, it's not that bad! At least I hope they will built a 80 floors, so we can have another supertall, taller than Parc1

PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014
SNSD without Jessica won't be the same anymore.

(the), Zaz965 liked this post
Seoul_Korea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 10:08 AM   #654
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoul_Korea View Post
So, the height of the tower will be from 257.40m to 298.34 to 339.3m if it will have 60-70-80 floors respectively! So, it's not that bad! At least I hope they will built a 80 floors, so we can have another supertall, taller than Parc1
Not bad but also no new landmark for seoul.
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 03:36 PM   #655
Munwon

Likes (Received): 3183

I have a feeling there will be many more supertalls in Seoul in 10 years. Just a matter of time.

inno4321, Zaz965 liked this post
Munwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 04:54 PM   #656
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8231

This project was dead, if a supertall still comes out of it. I am pretty happy of the outcome.

humptydumpty7, Zaz965 liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2015, 02:29 AM   #657
(the)

Likes (Received): 75

60-80 floors is a great result! Definitely not something to look down on at all
Old July 9th, 2015, 11:58 PM   #658
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by (the) View Post
60-80 floors is a great result! Definitely not something to look down on at all
I wonder those who applaud to 6~80fl as great what if LWT 123fl decreased to 6~80fl. Is it still great?
This is not about floor issue itself but about PUBLIC AXIOM
My tax invest on this project to buying land for the sake of purpose to built landmark not normal CHINESE LUXURY RESIDENCE IN SEOUL!

I can't not agree with a st**pd mayor's decision.
That is breach of duty!

This project must stop until inauguration NEW Seoul mayor and make him to built real seoul's landmark more than LWT N HYUNDAI 571M!!

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 10th, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
Old July 10th, 2015, 11:10 AM   #659
(the)

Likes (Received): 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
I wonder those who applaud to 6~80fl as great what if LWT 123fl decreased to 6~80fl. Is it still great?
Would obviously be a different story if you did not have the 123 floor Lotte World Tower.

Point is that there is a near-megatall in Seoul going up, which is close to 300m taller than its nearest rival currently built. 60-80 floors is a great result in that it means that there will be a tower that sits firmly in the middle of the range between LWT and the current number 2.

Where a tower being downgraded to 60-80 floors is a disappointment - that's actually a good problem to have. I live in Sydney where building something over 30 levels is not easy...

Seoul_Korea, aquaticko, Zaz965 liked this post
(the) no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2015, 04:30 PM   #660
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by (the) View Post
Would obviously be a different story if you did not have the 123 floor Lotte World Tower.

Point is that there is a near-megatall in Seoul going up, which is close to 300m taller than its nearest rival currently built. 60-80 floors is a great result in that it means that there will be a tower that sits firmly in the middle of the range between LWT and the current number 2.

Where a tower being downgraded to 60-80 floors is a disappointment - that's actually a good problem to have. I live in Sydney where building something over 30 levels is not easy...

This is suggested by global consortium for this project So far.

Below information I first public open in SSC. even most korean n journal don't know

1. 88fl twin green land and samsung construction
2. 102fl + 78fl complex
ADIA(saudi national fund) + POSCO construction
3. 136fl 640m height
CSCEC(China State Construction Engineering Corporation) + Korea construction company+ Media yonhab consoritium

This is what suggested until now.

What I rage against f***king mayor he ignorance those above supertall consortium but more prefer shorter one below 100fl!!!
Officially st*pd mayor used to express that he dislike tall building and those kind of project.
This is a result what he did by his distortion philosophy about city

Last edited by inno4321; July 10th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.

Tags
megatall