daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Megatalls

Megatalls Discussions of projects under construction at least 600m/2,000 ft tall.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 28th, 2015, 11:24 AM   #661
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12413

OFFICIAL LANDMARK TOWER LAND SELLING PRICE CONFIRM
평당3천8백만원 = 3.3058㎡ SQUARE= $36 Thousand USD.
It is very cheap almost free
Compare with HYUNDAI HQ 571M 3.3058㎡ = $400 Thousand USD.
park monkey mayor lying In such a cheap land why he decreased below 100fl?

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Victoria123, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2015, 01:28 PM   #662
cestlavie24

Likes (Received): 681

becasue here is bad place for supertall. .

aquaticko liked this post
cestlavie24 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2015, 03:50 PM   #663
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestlavie24 View Post
becasue here is bad place for supertall. .
YOU kidding me?
This is what monkey mayor supporter in seoulite used to thinks their opinions
Which means irrational.

Remember that landmark site buying by me and seoulites citizens's TAX for the sake of purpose to built SEOUL'S LANDMARK! Not to built Chinese second house!
So this project's original naming is "SEOULITE LANDMARK TOWER"

What? bad for supertall? So is it deserved to built "CHINESE RICH PEOPLE SECOND APARTMENT IN SEOUL?"by seoul citizens's TAX rather than to built PRIDE OF SEOUL?
Don;t you remember your st**pid mayor opposite in Gangbuk dcuk sum to built HYUNDAI Supertall office
So they WASTE many years and then move to Gangnam to built 571m! that land price is $400 Thousand USD 3.3058㎡
How about Sangam DMC $36 Thousand USD(per 3.3058㎡) is too expensive for to built supertall project?

What the h*ll logic

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 28th, 2015 at 03:58 PM.
Old July 28th, 2015, 04:29 PM   #664
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4626

The administration failed which dedicated this land for this kind of "landmark building". That sucks. Tax money wasted.

But the more i think about this project, the more i realize that even if they build >600m there, there won't be many places in Seoul where you could see the tower. The visual effect on the skyline would be minimal.

Better to have investors build a landmark tower in a more iconic and more visible place like Yongsan, Yeoido, or generally south of Han River (Like LWT or Hyundai GBC) where people can actually enjoy the tower and the "landmark-effect" would be maximalized.
Old July 28th, 2015, 06:32 PM   #665
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
The administration failed which dedicated this land for this kind of "landmark building". That sucks. Tax money wasted.

But the more i think about this project, the more i realize that even if they build >600m there, there won't be many places in Seoul where you could see the tower. The visual effect on the skyline would be minimal.

Better to have investors build a landmark tower in a more iconic and more visible place like Yongsan, Yeoido, or generally south of Han River (Like LWT or Hyundai GBC) where people can actually enjoy the tower and the "landmark-effect" would be maximalized.
THAT IS RIGHT opinions
SANGAM DMC landmark place is nearby "난지도nakido waste island(old seoul official garbage place but later make it as a GREEN PARK)
This artificial mountain almost 15~20fl height so even if to built tall tower in DMC that landmark view BLOCK by that mountain.
It seem like a half of LWT part block by nearby civil apartment when seeing from Han river.

What i really hate is Seoul mayor Prohibited All area to built supertall except 4 place
1. YONGSAN IBD's deserted rail road station.
2. Gangnam Old KECOP place=HUYNDAI HQ
3. SANGAM DMC LAND MARK PLACE
4. GANGBUK old rail station(but this place too small to built supertall) So this ganbuk place useless

So except YONGSAN IBD. This project Sangam dmc is last place for supertall in seoul
This is really make me upset and crazy. even my home town geumcheogu try to built 250m tower but seoul mayor prohibited 250m and then decreased height to 150m!!!
by one words mayor's utter city plan changed and building cut the height. It seems like i live in pyongyang of NKOREA.

If seoul mayor didn't allocated to built supertall place only in 4place then I would not care whether SANGAM DMC to built below 100fl or not.
cause we can built substitute supertall somewhere in seoul(yeiudo).
but he prohibited to built supertall except above 4 place.

So I absolutely agree Seoul must built real supertall or megatall in Yongsan, Yeuoido. Both of them IDEAL place for landmark. 63 building only 250m but when i see that tower it is more AWESOME than LWT cause 63 building located in YEUIDO with Han river.

humptydumpty7, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 28th, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old July 28th, 2015, 06:55 PM   #666
Victoria123

Likes (Received): 1765

A presence of an innovative architectural design could have more impact than a supertall. A presence of a supertall in the DMC area might "show off" Korea's leading ICT technology but will it attract tourists to the area that has no attractions, just to see the supertall? I don't think so.
If the Eiffel Tower was in Paris all by itself without the 18-19 century buildings meticulously planned around it, I don't think Paris would have become the city it is today.
What's more important than a supertall is how the building convey's its message and artistry relative to the buildings surrounding it. That is what I call a landmark. However the buildings at DMC are lower than 30fl. If the DMC landmark was built 600m + as you say, the presence of the supertall dominates the other innovative designs at the site, and breaks the harmony. I think it was a good choice to lower the height this time. I would still be content if they lowered the max height to 50fl if they come up with an innovative design that fits the architecture around it.

Last edited by Victoria123; July 28th, 2015 at 08:55 PM.
Victoria123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2015, 11:53 AM   #667
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
A presence of an innovative architectural design could have more impact than a supertall. A presence of a supertall in the DMC area might "show off" Korea's leading ICT technology but will it attract tourists to the area that has no attractions, just to see the supertall? I don't think so.
If the Eiffel Tower was in Paris all by itself without the 18-19 century buildings meticulously planned around it, I don't think Paris would have become the city it is today.
What's more important than a supertall is how the building convey's its message and artistry relative to the buildings surrounding it. That is what I call a landmark. However the buildings at DMC are lower than 30fl. If the DMC landmark was built 600m + as you say, the presence of the supertall dominates the other innovative designs at the site, and breaks the harmony. I think it was a good choice to lower the height this time. I would still be content if they lowered the max height to 50fl if they come up with an innovative design that fits the architecture around it.

U absolutely miss understood my point.
U should study about seoul mayor's Anti development policy in seoul.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...ighlight=seoul
This is not about supertall issue but problem with Anti development policy.

Remember few years ago Korean consortium suggested to built below 100fl in dmc
that time seoul wong sung e mayor reject! And seoul government said "100fl is not harmony with LANDMARK PROJECT! So seoul can not decreased height from 640m!" End up korea consortium give up this projecT! This is not my utter but seoul's official utter
Times goes by suddenly seoul changed stance. Why seoul mayor accept below 100fl for china company?
Seoul reject to built under 100fl suggestion KOREA company =>reject
China company's to built under 100fl suggest ==> allow
Is this rational?

U should carefully exam this problem in LEGAL process.
cause now this problem under ongoing in korea court. maybe u don;t know need help from me?

and you say paris effel tower? What If effel tower built by china? then that is still landmark?
Were parisians would be GLAD THAT effel tower built by CHINA money and paris government give residence for CHINISES in effel tower and give incentive to built below 100fl? That effel tower no more paris's landmakr but CHINA'S INVASION!

even FT sold out to japan paper. what happen? and what react from UK people?
but why not seoul's landmark. We-seoulites don;t care about foreigner's privilege in seoul landmark?
Are korea bankruptcy like greece so we need help from foreigner?
Why i have to pay my TAX for china in the middle of seoul territory? even give privilege to decreased height?
Don;t u remember? this project spent MY TAX! For the purpose to built SEOUL CITY'S landmark!

This project's original naming was SEOULITE tower not chinalite or shanghilite tower!

don;t get me wrong bros
I say this is not about supertall or landmark issue but irrational mayor's vandalism and unacceptable administration about city's PROUD!

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; July 29th, 2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old July 29th, 2015, 07:19 PM   #668
inno4321

http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2...710&type=1&MS2

today news headline
"상암DMC 랜드마크빌딩 '100층→50층'으로 반토막"="SANGAM DMC landmark tower Cut Half which means decreased from 100fl to 50fl"

Zaz965 liked this post
Old July 30th, 2015, 10:24 AM   #669
The seventh shape
Master of his domain

Likes (Received): 817

Too bad, but to be honest I don't care much about this tower. It's too far out from central Seoul to be making a meaningful contribution to the skyline.

brianmoon85, Zaz965 liked this post
The seventh shape no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2015, 10:30 AM   #670
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by The seventh shape View Post
Too bad, but to be honest I don't care much about this tower. It's too far out from central Seoul to be making a meaningful contribution to the skyline.
well really
too far out from central seoul?

Zaz965 liked this post
Old August 6th, 2015, 11:05 AM   #671
inno4321

official

Today Held official Sangam DMC tower presentation and public offer for construction company.

total 200 people participated on today tower council
among them SAMSUNG construction/ HANWAH(powerful company in Military machine/oil refining facility structure) participated
especially SAMSUNG( 4 PEOPLE concern ) N HANWHA(10 people concern )
also other korea media group JTBC/ SBS participated

Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
Old August 6th, 2015, 05:10 PM   #672
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
official

Today Held official Sangam DMC tower presentation and public offer for construction company.

total 200 people participated on today tower council
among them SAMSUNG construction/ HANWAH(powerful company in Military machine/oil refining facility structure) participated
especially SAMSUNG( 4 PEOPLE concern ) N HANWHA(10 people concern )
also other korea media group JTBC/ SBS participated
출처가 어디죠? 뉴스에 안떠서요

Zaz965 liked this post
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 6th, 2015, 07:54 PM   #673
inno4321

this is official evaluation standard manual about SANAM DMC tower's competition construction company
for example "good design" is 90/ "construction plan's reliable" 90 point
total 1000 point is perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
출처가 어디죠? 뉴스에 안떠서요
well these information not in public newspaper or media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizwan121 View Post
Where is this tower?

http://me2.do/5QqFZypR

Zaz965 liked this post
Old August 6th, 2015, 08:01 PM   #674
inno4321

20150805_184404 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

DID YOU SEE THAT?
far distance grey low hill is
the SANGAM DMC tower's U/C place

Zaz965 liked this post
Old August 10th, 2015, 12:10 AM   #675
inno4321

.据韩国经济22日报道,首尔市长朴元淳当日会见绿地集团总裁张玉良,双方签署了首尔市上岩数码媒体城(DMC)地标投资项目意向书。该项目占地面积达3.73万平方米,将建设包含住宿、办公、文化等设施的高层建筑。张玉良总裁表示,继济州岛项目后,绿地集团拟正式进入首尔房地产市场,将投资3万亿韩元用于上岩地标项目;该项目将吸引其他中国大企业对韩投资。据悉,首尔市将在年底前选定该项目的投资对象。

china ministry of commercial

中国资本最近在韩国明显更倾向于大项目。
中国绿地集团最近向首尔市提交了上岩洞DMC超高层开发项目投资意向书。
这是超过100层的超高层建筑项目,投资超过3万亿韩元。

Chinese capital has recently significantly more likely to major projects in South Korea.
China Green Group submitted the cave DMC super high-rise development project investment letter of intent to Seoul City recently.
This is a more than 100-story high-rise building projects, investment more than three trillion won.

over 100fl possible
In short Nobody know How tall/floor this project until competition finish

AlexDemens, Seoul_Korea, Zaz965 liked this post
Old August 10th, 2015, 11:36 AM   #676
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

To tell you the truth, there's really nothing special about the DMC area. I have to agree to some extent with Victoria123. And inno, you sound like if the current mayor is gonna be Seoul's mayor forever lol Things can change after he leaves office and from the history of all the supertall projects in Seoul I doubt it will even get started during his time in office so I wouldn't worry.

HOOAH!!
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2015, 07:45 PM   #677
inno4321

SANGAM DMC LANDMARK TOWER ===> CBD distance AWAY 8.1km
lotte 555m tower ====>CBD DISTANCE AWAY 11.8KM
TOO FAR OUT ??? REALLY?
WHAT about LWT 555M AND HYUNDAI 571M?

Quote:

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; August 12th, 2015 at 07:55 PM.
Old August 12th, 2015, 07:56 PM   #678
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4626

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

SANGAM DMC LANDMARK TOWER ===> CBD distance AWAY 8.1km
lotte 555m tower ====>CBD DISTANCE AWAY 11.8KM
TOO FAR OUT ??? REALLY?
I guess he means not the distance in KM, but the fact that there is absolutely nothing interesting for anyone, except for people who work there.

But Lotte World amusement park alone has alone 7.6 million visitors and tourists each year.
Also LWT is right next to COEX and Central Gangnam, which is more like an international business district and tourist hub.

That's why I understand the argument when people say Sangam DMC is "far out".

aquaticko, Zaz965 liked this post
humptydumpty7 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2015, 08:24 PM   #679
inno4321

Quote:
It's too far out from central Seoul to be making a meaningful contribution to the skyline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
I guess he means not the distance in KM, but the fact that there is absolutely nothing interesting for anyone, except for people who work there.

But Lotte World amusement park alone has alone 7.6 million visitors and tourists each year.
Also LWT is right next to COEX and Central Gangnam, which is more like an international business district and tourist hub.

That's why I understand the argument when people say Sangam DMC is "far out".

guy
from central seoul mean is geological meaning.

also lotte world tower not "right next to COEX" but 4km distance away from COEX even must crossed river from Lotte tower to access there!
COEX+HYUNDAI AREA and Lotte Absolutely different district not only municipal but also geological!!
Moreover LWT isolated with surrounded Residence commie block. Jamsil Area(LWT) is not commercial or business or financial area in Seoul!

Meanwhile Sangam dmc is located in Mecca of Korea broadcasting n journal. All KOREA COMPANY has HQ in SANGAM DMC!
So most foreigners visitng to Sangam to watching K-POP concert n korea star
also very closed from HONGDAE and Central Business District of seoul.

"absolutely nothing except for people who work there"? <==== Really?

So Why SHANGHAI GOVERNMENT AND Green of chinese company try to investment on those which BORING and Far out of seoul?

Are they good uncle john? so just billions donation to seoul?

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; August 12th, 2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old December 21st, 2015, 02:01 PM   #680
inno4321

off the record

Now SAMSUNG considering whether investment this tower or not
unofficial but i can't guarantee but there are rumor concern this project.

Today Lee Jae Young of SAMSUNG visiting SAMSUNG SDI building in sansam DMC. And look around DMC SEOULITE LANDMARK TOWER place for while.
And go to SMAUSNG BIOSIMILAR FACTORY groundbreaking ceremony in SONGDO of Incheon.

P.S SAMSUNG completed(now partial open though) world largest BIOsimilar factory in SONGDO(now 1/2 factory open) And Have plan going to World top 1 BIO company soon
They aggressively invest on songdo(incheon)
So SANGAM is ideal location for bridge IT(eastside of seoul/though suwon city is HQ) N BIO(west side of seoul)

So rumor is persuadable for me.

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; December 21st, 2015 at 02:10 PM.

Tags
megatall