daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Philippine Projects on the Rise > Visayas

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM   #81
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Likes (Received): 6223

AYALA CAPITOL CIVIC CENTER

bacolodchamp no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 4th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #82
bigboyali

Likes (Received): 17

parang makati lang ah...
bigboyali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #83
Linguine
leisure cook

Likes (Received): 3555

....thanks migo champ, can't wait for this to happen....
Old August 5th, 2011, 05:31 PM   #84
@dark spirit
last time i checked...

Likes (Received): 0

Tatak AYALA, Tatak na KILALA!
Tatak na MAGANDA!
@dark spirit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:26 AM   #85
brute88
BANNED

I'm glad and amaze na meron ng ayala capitol civic center sa bacolod..good news for negrenses!!! hehehe...
brute88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:30 AM   #86
brute88
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom View Post
hmmm BigBoyAyalaLandInc??? it sounds you are a big brother of ayala group of companies or just you are one a bigboy fun of them just like me too

good observation bro,,,kaya nga ang half part of 7hec lang ang gusto nila,,,other half part, the wildlife park and the capitol lagoon park ayaw nila...syempre kahit sino ayaw din naman na may competition pero huwag lang idaan sa maling labanan...fight a good fight of faith tulad ng ayala...hehe...kung gusto nila gawa sila ng theme park sa tabi ng mall nila don sa reclamation para lalo may libangan ang mga mall shoppers nila or ibang klaseng libangan to tempt the customers or put a terrace building fronting the bay for the alfresco dinning and night spot...pagandahan nalang ng attractions...yun ang hilig ng negrenses...investment man gusto nila,,,eh what happened to their long proposal SM Travellers Hotel at the back of their mall??? eh bakit parang magkasinglaki lang ng sm city building at ng mall parking space nila??? malabo yun na sila pa ang maging empire sa capitol lots for sale and lease...

It is better for S.M na i improve nila or i expand ang mall nila sa reclamation....sayang naman ang vacant na parking area nila if hindi nila ito i improve.
brute88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #87
bigboyali

Quote:
Originally Posted by brute88 View Post
It is better for S.M na i improve nila or i expand ang mall nila sa reclamation....sayang naman ang vacant na parking area nila if hindi nila ito i improve.

yup... be contented with what they have and improve it....
Old August 8th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #88
Christendom
GoodNewsAmbassador

Likes (Received): 1306

Quote:
Originally Posted by brute88 View Post
i guess, the sm plan to capitol lots is just only a monopolism to stop the entering of ayala mall in bacolod...akala nila sila lang ang nagmamay-ari ng bacolod...mas nauna nga ang ayala by their residential estates in talisay city and they are now developing the area into a masterplanned mix-used estate...
for the 1st time since the 1st millennium was approach in Christendom, large masses of people are really in suspense about the impending advent of something unknown which could change their collective fate entirely...man does not know how to be a truly modern man...man invented the story of the Bad Dragon, but if ever there was a bad dragon, IT IS A MAN HIMSELF...here we have the human paradox: man trapped by his extraordinary capacity and achievements, as in a quicksand- the more he uses his power the more he needs it!
Christendom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #89
bigboyali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom View Post
i guess, the sm plan to capitol lots is just only a monopolism to stop the entering of ayala mall in bacolod...akala nila sila lang ang nagmamay-ari ng bacolod...mas nauna nga ang ayala by their residential estates in talisay city and they are now developing the area into a masterplanned mix-used estate...
@Christendom.. I agree with you sir... self serving ang gusto ng SM...To monopolize the market ang target yata nila... even the local grocery stores di nila pinalampas with the SM savemore...
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #90
Linguine
leisure cook

update..

Negros gov’t insists on deal with ALI, says offer was bigger

BACOLOD CITY -- Negros Occidental provincial officials said Ayala Land, Inc. (ALI) offered a higher bid and proposed a bigger investment than rival SM Prime Holdings, Inc. for a government property here.
With this comment, the provincial officials asked the Court of Appeals to lift the 60-day temporary restraining order (TRO) issued against the sale and lease of a 7.7-hectare Capitol property to Ayala Land and deny SM’s petition for a preliminary injunction.

In their joint comment filed on Friday, the officials said the provincial government stands to receive almost P3.576 billion from Ayala Land. A deal with SM Prime, on the other hand, will generate only P3.112 billion.

“The latter’s offer is lower by more than P392.459 million which spells a big difference to the province as this could be translated into more development projects for the countryside,” they stated.

The proposed investment of Ayala Land in the property was around P6 billion while SM Prime’s was only around P2.5 billion.

“Definitely, Ayala’s proposal is more advantageous to the provincial government. Indeed, the declaration of failure of second bidding paved the way for the negotiation process, which made possible the submission of a much better offer for the province that will inure to the benefit of the public,” they added.

The provincial legal office filed the comment on behalf of Governor Alfredo G. Marañon, Jr., the members of the committee on awards and real properties, and the Provincial Board.

Ayala Land and SM Prime officials could not be immediately reached to comment.

Assistant Provincial Legal Officer Mary Ann Manayon-Lamis said they were asking the court to primarily lift the TRO, which she earlier said will take effect from Aug. 5 to Oct. 5 unless and until it is lifted sooner.

They also sought the dismissal of SM Prime’s petition for certiorari, citing lack of merit and even asked the court to award damages to the state agencies.

Mr. Marañon said he was optimistic the issue will be resolved soon.

“This wouldn’t drag because our case is very strong,” the governor added.

In their joint comment, the officials said the proceeds of the sale and lease will be utilized for the provincial government’s countryside development projects.

The TRO comes alongside SM Prime’s pending petition with the Commission on Audit (CoA) to defer the approval of the provincial government’s deal with Ayala Land until questions on its validity are resolved.

SM lawyers made this request in a letter dated Aug. 1 to CoA Chairman Ma. Gracia Pulido-Tan.

The Office of the Provincial Board released copies of the letter to the media Tuesday. -- Nanette L. Guadalquiver

http://www.bworldonline.com/content....igger&id=36699
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #91
fredrich85
Fredrich85

Likes (Received): 5

I prefer AYALA, they built structures with prestige
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #92
Linguine
leisure cook

+ 1......
Old August 22nd, 2011, 04:24 PM   #93
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

Power readied for Ayala development

| More |

By Teresa Ellera-Dulla
Monday, August 22, 2011

CENTRAL Negros Electric Cooperative (Ceneco) general manager Sulpicio Lagarde said that they are now preparing the required power for Ayala Land Incorporated’s (ALI) development of the 7.7-hectare property of the Provincial Government.

"We are looking for the needed power starting January 2012," Lagarde said.

He pointed out that, based on what Ayala have shown to them during the full completion of their development of the Capitol's property, they would need about 7 megawatts power.

Lagarde said that Ceneco is now on the process of preparing for the infrastructure needed for the future required capacity in their service areas, including that for ALI.

Part of this, he said, is the 1,000 square meter lot along San Juan going to Banago because the government plans to continue the construction up to Talisay City.

"We need to have it ready by July 2012, especially for BPOs and call centers," he added.

Lagarde also disclosed that Ceneco's move for such preparation is the contract for a 10-megawatt power supply with Green Core that offers the cheaper power at P4.70 per kilowatt hour.

Meanwhile, Negros Occidental Governor Alfredo Marañon Jr. said that ALI’s development of capitol properties will immediately start when the contract approved by the Commission on Audit will be received by his office.

Published in the Sun.Star Bacolod newspaper on August 22, 2011.

hospitality the bacolod way....wala pa ginahandaan na. hehe
Old August 26th, 2011, 05:15 AM   #94
Christendom
GoodNewsAmbassador

AYALA'S CAPITOL CIVIC CENTRE
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

source

(originally posted by underoath from bacolod main thread)
for the 1st time since the 1st millennium was approach in Christendom, large masses of people are really in suspense about the impending advent of something unknown which could change their collective fate entirely...man does not know how to be a truly modern man...man invented the story of the Bad Dragon, but if ever there was a bad dragon, IT IS A MAN HIMSELF...here we have the human paradox: man trapped by his extraordinary capacity and achievements, as in a quicksand- the more he uses his power the more he needs it!
Old August 26th, 2011, 06:11 AM   #95
Linguine
leisure cook

Awesome development....can't wait for this to happen mga migs......
Old August 26th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #96
gud2ya
Registered Pusher

Likes (Received): 38

awesomeness! a jaw-dropping project!

cebu city | mandaue city | lapu-lapu city
commercial, IT.........industrial.........leisure, export zone
gud2ya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #97
makatiprime
BANNED

sana lang sabay sabay, mga 20 cranes pwede na, just like projects in singapore, 1 projects cost 10 cranes or more paa mabilis at talagang matatapos ahead of schedule....let's hope....then bacolod arena with 15,000 seating capacity tapos maglagay ng team sa pba nemed "BACOLOD SMILES"
makatiprime no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #98
bacolodchamp
Bacolod On My Mind

pwede ilagay yong arena don sa may vacant lot at the back or there is an existing negros occ multi purpose gym at the back of the pnb building along aguinaldo st which can be expanded to a 15K seating capacity. we had a team before in the defunct MBA, the negros slashers...
Old September 4th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #99
bigboyali

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrich85 View Post
I prefer AYALA, they built structures with prestige

and they build their malls with parks and open spaces... with trees... environmentally friendly ang malls nila...
Old September 4th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #100
Christendom
GoodNewsAmbassador

and not a box type