SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Any news on Pearson?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Are Be 
#1 ·
Well?

#4 ·
Also I noticed when I went there in early december, that they are quite far in to building the train that will connect the terminals. I think it is part of the new LINK to Union station, and interstation link as well, but don't quote me, cause im simply speculating.

#5 ·
mckarisma said:
Also I noticed when I went there in early december, that they are quite far in to building the train that will connect the terminals. I think it is part of the new LINK to Union station, and interstation link as well, but don't quote me, cause im simply speculating.
You're kinda close

it is a people mover designed to connect people between T1-NEW and T3.

Later on it *may* connect to some sort of rail line or something, but apparently there are limitations to the technology that they are using it may not reach far enough, but that remains to be see

#6 ·
If they were smart, they'd listen to me, and take this LINK tram to the Right Friggin There GO station. Too freaking screwball European, I know.

There is very little information from Pearson or the contractors:
1, GTAA has not updated the 'update' - last issue is September-October 2004
2, PCL /Aecon Pearson web sight no longer active
3, No updates on GTAA sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.