daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture

Architecture news and discussions on all buildings types and urban spaces
» Classic Architecture | European Classic Architecture and Landscapes | Public Space | Shopping Architecture | Design & Lifestyle | Urban Renewal and Redevelopment



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old February 17th, 2015, 06:42 PM   #201
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

I actually said confusing who owns a property with which style it is built in is a mistake common among pre-teens. When I was young I used to do the same. i never said regenthouse was pre-teen, just that his mistake, imo, is common among that age group. If you can't understand the English I used, use google translate. I will show I have called no one a pre-teen.

Your arguments are very desperate and all over the place - it is like you are in a rush. They wreak of panic. Your severe trolling over national pride and inserting things I never said like Victorianism, bringing in old Oscar N, Regenthouse bringing in Normans and Nazis (who are socialists all of a sudden, lol) to a topic about demolitions is trolling. All my arguments over what constitues Brazilian architecture are very clear and defined. Memebers bringing in Nazis, Normans, the White House (was a poor example indeed) - Brazil and Argentina significantly contributing to neo classicism is very desperate stuff and not on topic.

I will not call you a 'sir' however I do believe you are a highly nationalistic troll. However, if I were to report every nationalistic troll on here, the mods would get bored fast! I believe more in educating trolls so they are less confident the next time while staying on topic despite the troll's efforts.
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 17th, 2015, 07:45 PM   #202
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality7 View Post
Nazis being socialists... Normans.. this is all your troll, not mine. It has no place in this thread. However since you brought in the Nazis, I informed you that you were wrong to call them socialists. You didn't take it well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality7 View Post
Your arguments are very desperate and all over the place - it is like you are in a rush. They wreak of panic. Your severe trolling over national pride and inserting things I never said like Victorianism, bringing in old Oscar N, Regenthouse bringing in Normans and Nazis (who are socialists all of a sudden, lol) to a topic about demolitions is trolling. All my arguments over what constitues Brazilian architecture are very clear and defined. Memebers bringing in Nazis, Normans, the White House (was a poor example indeed) - Brazil and Argentina significantly contributing to neo classicism is very desperate stuff and not on topic.
LOL, I didn't bring up the Nazis/socialists in the first place. You and another member did, although he wasn't being literal in the first place. Considering the majority of your post was replying to such trivial stuff which I acknowledge is unrelated, although I made no indication that it was in the first place, I'd figure you're not taking this well either. You still haven't even rebuked my point about Neoclassical architecture by European country.

Quote:
Troll much? Niemeyer's architecture is significantly different for it stand out. Therefore he became famous - not because his modernism was lost in all the modernism around him, but in that it was distinct. There are books on why - I wont bore you with them as you didn't take to discovering the Nazis were not socialists too well..
Quote:
ON is a Brazilian modernist. That is how he will be remembered unlike most of the architects who copied European Neo Classical buildings who are correctly lost to history. The idea that modernism belongs to one country or continent again was nothing to do with me but you and Aces, I find the idea that an international style like modernism - so loosely defined anyway, can be attributed in origin to one nation - absurd. That is why I was not the one to mention it... rather you and Aces.. However Brazilian Modernists do exist. Any decent university would teach you this.. Perhaps a good place to start would be here:
Too bad his stuff is nothing compared to any of the former classical architecture of major Brazilian cities. If a significant portion was still there, people would appreciate it, and there would be many books on that, too.

Your opinion that an architectural movement that started in Europe, is only about 100 years old (a fraction of Neoclassical), and apparently the only architecture allowed to be considered national architecture in western world countries outside of Europe, is absurd.
__________________

HFHF, ChuckScraperMiami#1, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by RegentHouse; February 17th, 2015 at 07:52 PM.
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 08:02 PM   #203
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentHouse View Post
LOL, I didn't bring up the Nazis/socialists in the first place. You and another member did, although he wasn't being literal in the first place. Considering the majority of your post was replying to such trivial stuff which I acknowledge is unrelated, although I made no indication that it was in the first place, I'd figure you're not taking this well either. You still haven't even rebuked my point about Neoclassical architecture by European country.





Too bad his stuff is nothing compared to any of the former classical architecture of major Brazilian cities. If a significant portion was still there, people would appreciate it, and there would be many books on that, too.

Your opinion that an architectural movement that started in Europe, is only about 100 years old (a fraction of Neoclassical), and apparently the only architecture allowed to be considered national architecture in western world countries outside of Europe, is absurd.
But I never stated it was the only architecture allowed to be sub categorized with nation status did I?
You needed to me to say that however to attempt some sort of argument and that is absurd. If I haven't said something, that is because I didn't want to. You inventing I said ''an architectural movement that started in Europe, is only about 100 years old (a fraction of Neoclassical), and apparently the only architecture allowed to be considered national architecture in western world countries outside of Europe'' is absurd and pretty desperate stuff old chap!

I think the malfunction is understanding that neo classicism is quite defined as it works off a regid formula called the golden rule/ golden mean devised by the Greeks. That is why most of it is repetitive the world over. Neo Classicism in cities was defined in Europe and exported. I am afraid no one really took it in new interesting directions and especially not in South America.

Le Corbusier, a modernist, published a set of rules that his architecture follows in an attempt to define his style, however, when academics attempted to see if his buildings comply with his own 'golden rule' they were left disappointed. Modernism became an umbrella term with sub categories such as Brutalism. Due to the lack of rules, modernism has become widely defined.

The trick of it is to not assume every architectural style has the same meaning, weight, origin and can be categorized in the same way.

Last edited by Reality7; February 17th, 2015 at 08:32 PM.
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:08 PM   #204
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

I meant to say "Your opinion about..." I made a typo, sorry. But I'm certainly not desperate, nor have been putting words into your mouth. The first two are facts anyway.

As for the third about the "only" architecture, I said in the beginning I don't consider indigenous architecture in Brazil as specifically "Brazilian architecture." Almost half the of the group from the picture you have shown live in Venezuela anyway, and it's not "Venezuelan architecture" either.
__________________

ChuckScraperMiami#1, Zaz965 liked this post
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2015, 11:19 PM   #205
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Whatever you meant to say it was fiction, whether a typo or not and I do not appreciate having to scan through inventions of what I have said. Even if you meant to say it was my 'opinion' - it wasn't. Not even close.

In your mind sure - the South American hut has nothing to do with Brazilian architecture - but the Portuguese neo classical houses do...

In reality that hut has far more to do with South American architecture and the history of south america than this:



The imported neo classical architecture is just that. Colonial imports. That is why academics don't flock in their 100s write books on south american neo classical architecture.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:05 AM   #206
Depeched
Registered User
 
Depeched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vilnius
Posts: 1,356
Likes (Received): 1090

After partitions of Polish-Lithuanian state in 1795, most of Grand Duchy of Lithuania territory was occupied by Russian Empire, during occupation time there were demolished many impresive buildings (i'm not talking about soviet period 1940-1990, it's other story). Here is a few examples:

1. Vilnius, Royal Palace and part of Lower castle:





After 200 years palace was rebuilt







Larger photo: http://www.veidas.lt/wp-content/uplo...dovu-rumai.jpg

2. Lower castle gates. Vilnius





3. Vilnius defence wall with gates





4. St. Joseph church. Vilnius





5. Belfry of Franciscan monastery. Vilnius



6. Palace of Jieznas



7. Town hall of Merkinė


There are many more examples
__________________
>> MY PHOTO THREAD ABOUT LITHUANIA
>>MY PHOTOS FROM KLAIPĖDA (MEMEL)
>>> OLD LITHUANIA



Depeched no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2015, 11:30 PM   #207
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality7 View Post
Whatever you meant to say it was fiction, whether a typo or not and I do not appreciate having to scan through inventions of what I have said. Even if you meant to say it was my 'opinion' - it wasn't. Not even close.

In your mind sure - the South American hut has nothing to do with Brazilian architecture - but the Portuguese neo classical houses do...

In reality that hut has far more to do with South American architecture and the history of south america than this:



The imported neo classical architecture is just that. Colonial imports. That is why academics don't flock in their 100s write books on south american neo classical architecture.
What did the natives do before the Europeans arrived that contributed so much to South American architecture and history? Academics are more concerned about ancient pre-Columbian history because they can't find anything noteworthy after all these years.

The academics who claim otherwise are usually left-wing blowhards riddled with western guilt. From your logic, I assume you were brainwashed by some of said people from the "decent" universities you talked about. They think the Europeans were evil for taking over the New World and establishing superior civilization. Most the natives were savages, and would have experienced a similar fate if the Incas and Mayans found them anyway.
__________________

Last edited by RegentHouse; February 19th, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 12:11 AM   #208
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentHouse View Post
What did the natives do before the Europeans arrived that contributed so much to South American architecture and history? Academics are more concerned about ancient pre-Columbian history because they can't find anything noteworthy after all these years.

The academics who claim otherwise are usually left-wing blowhards riddled with western guilt. From your logic, I assume you were brainwashed by some of said people from the "decent" universities you talked about. They think the Europeans were evil for taking over the New World and establishing superior civilization. Most the natives were savages, and would have experienced a similar fate if the Incas and Mayans found them anyway.


ah ah ah... Stopped reading here.

Remember how you invented I said something I didn't and you back-tracked in a frail manner - to state something even more bizarre.. lol - that you meant it to be my ''opinion''??
We are here again. You are assuming something on my part to help you create a deeply simplistic slur. You are very bad at assuming, guessing and creating arguments for me. Why do you persist? For troll's sake? Pride salvaging? You think I will just suddenly let you troll for free? I am brainwashed now? Left wing?

So to give you what you are waiting for.. and to dredge the fresh sewage of these new accusations.

No I don't think Europeans were 'evil.'
I don't think most the natives were savages either.
I am not left wing and I believe some architecture, unlike play-dough sadly..., can be a little more complex than ''its built in Brazil.. it is Brazilian style architecture'' when looking a European Neo Classical architecture in Rio..

And yes, I feel massive pity for weak offal- like arguments attempting very hard to attach some sort of historical relevance to European and Portuguese architecture in Brazil. But I also know I give to charity, so don't have any particular guilt in reading the simplistic nonsense you are trying to pin on other members.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 01:30 AM   #209
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

Well some people in this thread have also pointed out your false and flawed logic, and nobody seems to agree with you. I realize I'm not going to change your point of view, nor will you likely change what anybody else believes. However, your claim that mudhuts and Oscar Niemeyer buildings are Brazillian architecture, while Neoclassical buildings by Brazilian-born architects, is absurd. Furthermore, your justification concerning the latter as being "loosely defined" because it doesn't always follow proportions, is merely an excuse to reinforce your radical attitude. As I've stated before and you ignored, modernism is technically European, in fact more so than Neoclassical, which is based on transcontinental Ancient Greek/Roman architecture. Therefore, "Brazilian Neoclassical" is as correct as a term as "European Neoclassical."

I happen to agree that architectural origin can be complex, and I never said "its built in Brazil.. it is Brazilian style architecture." You're now "inventing" stuff I said.
__________________

ChuckScraperMiami#1, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by RegentHouse; February 20th, 2015 at 03:19 AM.
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 04:13 AM   #210
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentHouse View Post
Well some people in this thread have also pointed out your false and flawed logic, and nobody seems to agree with you.
One balanced and moderate Brazilian national who tried to get me banned after he couldn't accept I see Oscar N as a Brazilian modernist. You must feel so vindicated.

Quote:
I realize I'm not going to change your point of view, nor will you likely change what anybody else believes. However, your claim that mudhuts and Oscar Niemeyer buildings are Brazillian architecture, while Neoclassical buildings by Brazilian-born architects, is absurd.
I believe I was the first to use the word absurd to describe your view. Repeating it for me makes me feel vindicated. I'll PM you all those books on Brazilian neo classicism. As your friend Aces stated... it is distinguishable from European neo classicism.,, well even if it isn't... trolling is a lifestyle I guess.

Quote:
Furthermore, your justification concerning the latter as being "loosely defined" because it doesn't always follow proportions, is merely an excuse to reinforce your radical attitude.
Actually it is something you have shown you are not acquainted with. Reality. You lack of understanding of the golden mean rules speak volumes I afraid. Modernism does not have these rules - in fact compared to neo classicm it has very very few . I am sorry it doesn't, but if it keeps you up at night, so what? Surely this is an issue for you to in time learn to accept? Maybe read some books on the matter.

Quote:
As I've stated before and you ignored, modernism is technically European, in fact more so than Neoclassical
Not in a billion years I afraid. Very revisionist in fact.
However completely inline with everything else you have invented.
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 06:08 AM   #211
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality7 View Post
One balanced and moderate Brazilian national who tried to get me banned after he couldn't accept I see Oscar N as a Brazilian modernist. You must feel so vindicated.
Let's see... Here, here, and here to show a few. Meanwhile, you said the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality7 View Post
Sao Paulo is another disgusting example of destruction that proves, lack of space wasn't the problem, it was a stupid culture.
Quote:
I believe I was the first to use the word absurd to describe your view. Repeating it for me makes me feel vindicated. I'll PM you all those books on Brazilian neo classicism. As your friend Aces stated... it is distinguishable from European neo classicism.,, well even if it isn't... trolling is a lifestyle I guess.
I suppose if I used it first and commented about you using it as well, you'd tell me again I'm making it all up to fortify a weak and desperate argument.

Quote:
Actually it is something you have shown you are not acquainted with. Reality. You lack of understanding of the golden mean rules speak volumes I afraid. Modernism does not have these rules - in fact compared to neo classicm it has very very few . I am sorry it doesn't, but if it keeps you up at night, so what? Surely this is an issue for you to in time learn to accept? Maybe read some books on the matter.
There are many modernist buildings which use the Golden Rule, as well as Neoclassical buildings which don't. Usually concerning the latter, people call kitsch. Modernist buildings not following the rule, while being copycats of those who do are hideous.

Quote:
Not in a billion years I afraid. Very revisionist in fact.
However completely inline with everything else you have invented.
Facts can't be invented so easily. Are you going to deny Neoclassical architecture is Ancient Greek/Roman in origin, and Niemeyer's style is heavily influenced from Bauhaus?
__________________

ChuckScraperMiami#1, Zaz965 liked this post
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 02:07 PM   #212
Roaming Girl
Registered User
 
Roaming Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: London | Sao Paulo
Posts: 73
Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentHouse View Post
The Government-General Building was also the capitol until the mid-1970s, and later a museum. Where the former moved is hideous:


I think this building has a very interesting look.

It is not hideous at all.

Just my opinion.
__________________
Roaming Girl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 09:13 PM   #213
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegentHouse View Post
Let's see... Here, here, and here to show a few. Meanwhile, you said the following:

I suppose if I used it first and commented about you using it as well, you'd tell me again I'm making it all up to fortify a weak and desperate argument.



There are many modernist buildings which use the Golden Rule, as well as Neoclassical buildings which don't. Usually concerning the latter, people call kitsch. Modernist buildings not following the rule, while being copycats of those who do are hideous.



Facts can't be invented so easily. Are you going to deny Neoclassical architecture is Ancient Greek/Roman in origin, and Niemeyer's style is heavily influenced from Bauhaus?
Yawn, you need this one more than me..

Yes Greece and Rome are not European, Neo Classicism in the rebirth was centred in Mongolia, not Europe,.. What european neo classicism was copied verbatim in Brazil, is not European neo classicism, but something different... that involves south american national pride..

Believe what you want. Your fiction and belief people agree with you is all that is keeping you here, go in peace with the last words we both know you need more than me :

Last edited by Reality7; February 22nd, 2015 at 03:30 AM.
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 09:34 PM   #214
RegentHouse
City Development Shitlord
 
RegentHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,216
Likes (Received): 771

...and whatever floats your boat.
__________________

ChuckScraperMiami#1, Zaz965 liked this post
RegentHouse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2015, 09:46 PM   #215
Reality7
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: London
Posts: 819
Likes (Received): 1493

Cool, back to topic:

The Hotel Vancouver, the second of three by that name, was a 15 story (77m) Italian Renaissance style hotel built in 1916 by the Canadian Pacific Railway. The architect was Francis S. Swales.

The hotel passed onto the Canadian National Railway, which demolished the building in 1949 turning the site into a car park until 1969. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Vancouver_%281916%29



Today:

__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Reality7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 03:21 AM   #216
CNB30
centralnatbankbuildingrva
 
CNB30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York (Brooklyn)/Richmond/Philadelphia
Posts: 2,575
Likes (Received): 804

That's disturbing We had a similar incident about 10 years ago in Richmond where a Historic hotel was demolished for a parking lot. You would've though we would've learned from the 50s and 60s by then.
__________________
High speed rail=real energy independence!

A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. It’s where the rich use public transportation

Feel The Bern #2016

Reality7, Zaz965 liked this post
CNB30 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2015, 08:47 PM   #217
computeruser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,175
Likes (Received): 168



The Menzies Hotel

Built in 1867 to accommodate the visit of the Duke of Edinburgh, the Menzies was another of Melbourne's most impressive luxury hotels. Among the famous guests who stayed there; Sarah Bernhardt, Alexander Graham Bell, Mark Twain (who helped stoke the hotel boilers as part of his fitness regime), Herbert Hoover and General Douglas Macarthur. In 1969 it was demolished to make way for, the admittedly pretty stylish, BHP Plaza

__________________

Reality7, erbse, Zaz965 liked this post
computeruser no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 01:45 PM   #218
inBaliTimur
Internet Serious Business
 
inBaliTimur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kota tanpa gedung tinggi
Posts: 3,024

Bump

Entertainment X'enter in Jakarta, opened in 2004, closed in June 2014 and now demolished to make way for another mixed-use tall rises. Since it's decontructivist and built in 21st century, it's way too good to die.


'dondonya' at Photobucket





Photo Above Courtesy of Davy Sukamta

April 2015:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty-first-floor View Post
Sore ini :


IMG_9743 by -, on Flickr
__________________
Mending highrise gaya internasional daripada supertall buluk lapis kaca 100 persen. Karena pencakar langit tidak sekedar tinggi.
Follow me on Flickr or copy-paste "flickr.com/photos/thisisinbalitimur/" for guests = Wikimedia Commons -> Sabung.hamster
Indonesian HR list -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sRaO0i-zh1ZM2DsDUHODfEUF98HQFS3g2M8bn6kP88Y/edit?usp=sharing = blog -> inbalitimur.wordpress.com

erbse, Zaz965 liked this post
inBaliTimur no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2015, 07:35 PM   #219
hateman
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 699
Likes (Received): 1798

I'd hardly call the demolition of a jangling mess of a shopping mall in a parking lot in the middle of a dense urban area a moronic demolition. It sounds like a moronic construction. It looks like it was made to be disposable.
__________________
We are seeking to follow the type of architecture which is good in the sense that it does not of necessity follow the whims of the moment but seeks an artistry that ought to be good, as far as we can tell, for all time to come. -FDR

We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us. -Winston Churchill

erbse, Reality7, kevo123, Zaz965, Atlantropa and 1 others liked this post
hateman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2015, 03:03 AM   #220
inBaliTimur
Internet Serious Business
 
inBaliTimur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kota tanpa gedung tinggi
Posts: 3,024

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateman View Post
I'd hardly call the demolition of a jangling mess of a shopping mall in a parking lot in the middle of a dense urban area a moronic demolition. It sounds like a moronic construction. It looks like it was made to be disposable.
Different view, different taste. I put this because of building's age and exterior view only (because some Indonesians called it 'cool' and has 'youth feeling'), and because of that, I hardly called it a jangling mess.

There's more buildings here in Indonesia regarded as moronic demolition like Hotel des Indes (built in 1930s, demolished in 1972, to make way for uglier Plaza Merlin) or numerous building from Dutch East Indies era demolished to make way for more modern building (or road extension). But my hostility to Indonesians double standard over architecture preservation (ignored more modern buildings built in 1970s-1990s) making me thinking for posting EX Plaza instead and ignored Hotel des Indes and some demolished ex-Dutch East Indies building.

Hmm, for your bolded comments, I forget to say EX is actually built as a 'temporary' building, which I could say "too permanent for a temporary building".

Sorry for late post, just woke up from bed quite late.
__________________
Mending highrise gaya internasional daripada supertall buluk lapis kaca 100 persen. Karena pencakar langit tidak sekedar tinggi.
Follow me on Flickr or copy-paste "flickr.com/photos/thisisinbalitimur/" for guests = Wikimedia Commons -> Sabung.hamster
Indonesian HR list -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sRaO0i-zh1ZM2DsDUHODfEUF98HQFS3g2M8bn6kP88Y/edit?usp=sharing = blog -> inbalitimur.wordpress.com

Zaz965 liked this post
inBaliTimur no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu