daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture > Design and Lifestyle

Design and Lifestyle interior architecture, industrial design, furniture and everything else which shapes the world right around you

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1
jerlson83

Likes (Received): 0

Looking for assistance from passionate Interior Designer to put up my desired design

Hi guys,

Currently, i am about to renovate my newly bought house. I have gathered some photos for my house interior design. But I need to have all my ideas to be incorporated into the design. However, I do not have the expertise and professional skill to do it. As such, I am looking for any Interior Designer who have the passion to practice their skill by incorporating all my ideas.

Please PM me should anyone could help me out. Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thank you very much.
jerlson83 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2016, 07:42 PM   #2
natashamalhotra

Likes (Received): 4

To start with, make a list of problems you want to address via the renovation and also a list of things that you would want in your home. There are a number of things that you should consider before settling down on a specific design. First is the area of your home, the size of the rooms, the colour you want to paint the walls, what furniture you own, would you be buying new furniture or reusing the old ones, the type of storage you want to have etc. When i was renovating my home, I consulted an interior designig firm, Nitido Designs, who helped me fully utilize my existing resources and helped avoid making big mistakes.
Some additional tips would be to first decide what colour you want to paint your walls. This will set the mood of your room. Once that is done, Inject personality into your living space with energetic hues and quirky matching objects such as a sofa and gilded accent pieces. Adorn your walls with the right accessories such as paintings, clocks, portarits that blend well with the furniture and the interiors.
natashamalhotra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:02 AM   #3
megajohn
megajohn

Likes (Received): 0

pm
megajohn no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
designer, interior