SkyscraperCity Forum banner

150 W. Ocean Tower

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  leftcoaster 
#1 ·
#4 ·
No way, LB is far from being close to Miami. Miami has more $$$ and a longer history with a huge population and more culture and diversity... I can go on and on.

Having said that, LB is pretty cool on its own. I don't know what a "sister" city would be for LB, but regardless LB is scheduled to be a much more impressive city than it has been in a while.

#5 ·
vicecityguy said:
No way, LB is far from being close to Miami. Miami has more $$$ and a longer history with a huge population and more culture and diversity... I can go on and on.

Having said that, LB is pretty cool on its own. I don't know what a "sister" city would be for LB, but regardless LB is scheduled to be a much more impressive city than it has been in a while.
It kinda sweet. I loves visit Long Beach.

#7 ·
not exactly...

vicecityguy said:

Last I read Long Beach had a bigger population that Miami...and if you're talking metro, well, LB is part of the LA metro...I'm confused by what you mean in light of the facts...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.