daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:51 PM   #6981
Blackhavvk

Likes (Received): 7128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countach View Post
..And it doesn't make Moscow skyline better than others.
I just would not want to see the word opinion with regard to the facts.

Quote:
About cultural differecnies, well, my wife and my daughter are partially Russian so I know Russians very well. Belive me, there is a very big difference, and it is clear in the buildings you like, the clothes you wear, the cars you drive...and the skylines you prefer
I did not say that we are no different. But we are not the east. We are west. People from the East do not sit on this forum. They sit on their forums. In international forums, there are people from the West. Russian as well. Girls in Russia dress very nicely. Always. Even when they go grocery shopping. Cars in Russia are a little different. Most buy SUVs. But not more than the United States. Not only in Russia believe the best skyline in Moscow.

Quote:
I am not saying west is better than east, you are better in many things, just we probabily like different things.
Then, please, vote in the next elections for the people that will not teach us how to live. That will not make us be gay. We do not beat and do not offend. More nothing you should not be interested. Simply we can say anything. You could say that I hate gays. We can say that hate homophobia. Once you understand the difference, do not disturb us. But it is not the differences between east and west. Indeed, in many countries of the East to kill for what you're gay. We have no such things.
Quote:
Going back to the topic, some European cities such as Frankfurt and London, (but also Warsaw, Milan, Rotterdam and some others) give me the idea that highrises and skyscrapers are growing "naturally" during the development of the city and they are organic with the rest of it. With Moscow I don't have the same feeling, it is like Moscow has a big cluster of skyscraper on its own but the city is another thing.
Moscow outside MIBC has more skyscrapers then any EU city. About naturalness do not tell. It's a lie. I do not like liars.
PS Sorry Google translate
Blackhavvk no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:03 PM   #6982
dexter2
Pijcie portera z BŁ!

Likes (Received): 18843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
I will not talk to you because you're lying all the time. About 50% vacancy rate, about stopping the development of Moscow. I see demeaning argue with liars.
Hard to face real data, isn't it... Not surpised.

Asked you to prove us, that what we write are lies, and you didn't show anything

Anyways, Russian economy is crumbling and that will be defining point no matter what the vacancy is.

BTW, London has tonnes of tower U/C and planned, I would like to see planned and approved proposals for Moscow.

Bo gdzie byś nie był i jak by cię nie przyjęli
Nigdy nie będziesz się czuł jak na Obiecanej Ziemi

Łódź - Remonty kamienic i zabytków - 2010, 2011, 2012
Łódzkie absurdy drogowe - ŁAD na Facebooku!

NYC & EastCoast USA!
dexter2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:13 PM   #6983
JanVL

Likes (Received): 81815

https://www.facebook.com/TheShardLon...type=3&theater

Ivanator, ekko, Highrisetower319 liked this post
JanVL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:14 PM   #6984
Blackhavvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter2 View Post

Asked you to prove us, that what we write are lies, and you didn't show anything

Anyways, economy is crumbling and that will be defining point no matter what the vacancy is.
You keep lying. "real data" You did not give evidence.. He said that 50% believed that it was true. Just a liar. Give me your link from the official sources for this figure. Not the media. From official sources.
Quote:
BTW, London has tonnes of tower U/C and planned, I would like to see planned and approved proposals for Moscow.
Well a lot of that in London is planned. But in Moscow more.
I'm ready to compare the points.
1) T / O (8)
2) U / C (6)
3) Prep (6)
4) Prop (~10)

Last edited by Blackhavvk; August 25th, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:18 PM   #6985
Countach

Likes (Received): 218

Quote:
I just would not want to see the word opinion with regard to the facts.

I did not say that we are no different. But we are not the east. We are west. People from the East do not sit on this forum. They sit on their forums. In international forums, there are people from the West. Russian as well. Girls in Russia dress very nicely. Always. Even when they go grocery shopping. Cars in Russia are a little different. Most buy SUVs. But not more than the United States. Not only in Russia believe the best skyline in Moscow.

Then, please, vote in the next elections for the people that will not teach us how to live. That will not make us be gay. We do not beat and do not offend. More nothing you should not be interested. Simply we can say anything. You could say that I hate gays. We can say that hate homophobia. Once you understand the difference, do not disturb us. But it is not the differences between east and west. Indeed, in many countries of the East to kill for what you're gay. We have no such things.

Moscow outside MIBC has more skyscrapers then any EU city. About naturalness do not tell. It's a lie. I do not like liars.
PS Sorry Google translate
It's very hard to talk with you. Stay with your opinion and be happy with that.
Countach no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:26 PM   #6986
Wolfowitsch

Likes (Received): 2213

Quote:

Despite the fact, that I don't totally agree with Blackhavvk, I can also say, that you're lying or I don't know what is wrong with you. It was told a thousand times and you still don't get it.
Wolfowitsch está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:28 PM   #6987
dexter2
Pijcie portera z BŁ!

Quote:
You keep lying. "real data" You did not give evidence.. He said that 50% believed that it was true. Just a liar. Give me your link from the official sources for this figure. Not the media. From official sources.
Media data is from official sources, you just can't accept that... Wander why... Propably because It's 'gay western media'
I gave you data, you still didn't give any counter data or argument, nothing. You just keep repeating 'lies lies lies' like someone who's got mental issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfowitsch View Post
Despite the fact, that I don't totally agree with Blackhavvk, I can also say, that you're lying or I don't know what is wrong with you. It was told a thousand times and you still don't get it.
Another one. Only accusations, no counterdata. This is just pathetic. Prove me wrong or be quiet.

Quote:
Well a lot of that in London is planned. But in Moscow more.
I'm ready to compare the points.
1) T / O (8)
2) U / C (6)
3) Prep (6)
4) Prop (~10)
Could you show us those investments?

NYC & EastCoast USA!
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:30 PM   #6988
Blackhavvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countach View Post
It's very hard to talk with you. Stay with your opinion and be happy with that.
What do you think your opinion is often simply a lie. If your opinion that people of African monkey is it does not mean that I will respect your opinion, because it is a lie(just an example, I am not saying that you rassist). Similarly here. I respect your opinion, that Moscow is not the best skyline. But I do not respect your opinion that in Moscow there is only a dense cluster, because it is a lie.
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:33 PM   #6989
Quicksilver
Yanukovich nash boh

Likes (Received): 4814

Quote:
Moscow is growing rapidly then London
Current number of towers u/c above 100 m is greater in London than in Moscow.
Quicksilver no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:35 PM   #6990
Blackhavvk

Quote:
Media data is from official sources, you just can;t accept that, because your mind is washed up by propaganda.
I gave you data, you still didn't give any counter data or argument, nothing. You just keep repeating 'lies lies lies' like someone who's got mental issues.
Another one. Only accusations, no counterdata. This is just pathetic. Prove me wrong or be quiet.
However, you also have not offered any one source of information. MIBC has no general vacancy count as towers have different owners. However, I am waiting for news from the media. But only that which is the source of the information. I live in a country where propaganda is really a lot, and I know that the news mozho believe only if there is a source. I want to see how do you know chtov MIBC 50% vacant.

Quote:
Could you show us those investments?
Ok
In next post
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:40 PM   #6991
dexter2
Pijcie portera z BŁ!

Quote:
However, you also have not offered any one source of information. MIBC has no general vacancy count as towers have different owners. However, I am waiting for news from the media. But only that which is the source of the information. I live in a country where propaganda is really a lot, and I know that the news mozho believe only if there is a source. I want to see how do you know chtov MIBC 50% vacant.
If you can't prove me wrong, they we've got to operate on facts that we have for our disposition. You can't tell me I lie if you can't prove me wrong. That's it, end of discussion. If you find something - we will go back to that.

NYC & EastCoast USA!
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:41 PM   #6992
ekko
Либераст

Likes (Received): 3589

I understand your feelings when you read Blackhawk's comments: sometimes it's difficult to understand what he is trying to bring to our minds (shitty Google Translate )... But he is just a real, in some cases "blind" type of patriot, he doesn't want to hear any word about shortcomings of Moscow in comparison to other European cities. The best guardian of Mother Russia! Okay, that's a joke.

So, here's my objective (I think so) opinion:
1. Moscow really has a great number of 150+ meters tall buildings, but they are spread all across the city, sometimes I just wonder: where?! where all of these highrises, I can only see MIBC and Seven Sisters! But Moscow is actually very huge city, you can find 150+ buildings even on the purlieuses of it. And Blackhavvk is right about huge number of u/c and prep. buildings in Moscow, but actually I think that Istanbul has greater potential.

2. I absolutely agree with Countach point of view: Russians are half Asian by their thinking, habits, tastes, etc. It's a very interesting mix of cultures, you can see that in every almost aspect of our life..

3. If you'll try to collect all 150+ buildings of Moscow in one place, you will get a real Manhattan, honestly.

4. CBD is really not so empty as some business media talks about... As I told you many times, MIBC is mostly U/C now, it will be finished in about 2020-2022.

In fact, I'm tired of writing, so I'll just be watching the dialogue of comrade Blackhavvk from the sidelines ^_^

I wrote these text using Google Translate only in 15% of cases!!!1

Last edited by ekko; August 25th, 2015 at 09:54 PM.
ekko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:52 PM   #6993
Raj20
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6464

I like Warsaw.
Raj20 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:52 PM   #6994
Blackhavvk

Moscow
T/O - 8 skyscrapers
1,2) Oko 352+245
3) Federation 373
4,5) Mirax 193+168
6) Evolution 241
7,8) Tricolor 192+192

U/C - 6 towers
1) Oruzheiniy 165 only spire to Go
2,3) 17-18 plot 337+289
4) 15 plot 285
5) Crocus tower 1 217m
6) 1st tower Savelovskiy city 156m
Prep - 6 towers
1,2)2 and 3 tower Savelovskiy city 156+156
3,4,5)Presnya city 2x156
6) Welton park 11 150
Prop (Probably not all will be built)
1) 1 plot MIBC 300-400 m
2) 20 plot Mibc 180-250 m
3) 2 Crocus ~160m
4) 3 Crocus ~180 m
5) Alkon 3 153m
6,7,8)Silver towers 3x182m
+ any following projects

vinttt liked this post
Old August 25th, 2015, 09:54 PM   #6995
dexter2
Pijcie portera z BŁ!

1. Agreed, but for example London or Istanbul have similar problems. London has 2 or 3 clusters, and that makes this skyline underwhelming. Istanbul has huge amount of towers evenly spread out on big area. It looks better and better, but they rather create some kind of mass, not typical skyline.
Moscow has this one fake-ish cluster with huge towers cluttered on small spot, and the rest of towers just isn't a part of this skyline. Moscow may be one of the leaders in number of 100+ towers in Europe, but it doesn't really matter in this thread when they are not part of cities skyline.

NYC & EastCoast USA!
Old August 25th, 2015, 10:21 PM   #6996
Wolfowitsch

Likes (Received): 2213

Quote:

Quote:
4. CBD is really not so empty as some business media talks about... As I told you many times, MIBC is mostly U/C now, it will be finished in about 2020-2022.
ekko said it already.
Wolfowitsch está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2015, 10:37 PM   #6997
Quicksilver
Yanukovich nash boh

Likes (Received): 4814

Quote:
Moscow
T/O - 8 skyscrapers
1,2) Oko 352+245
3) Federation 373
4,5) Mirax 193+168
6) Evolution 241
7,8) Tricolor 192+192

U/C - 6 towers
1) Oruzheiniy 165 only spire to Go
2,3) 17-18 plot 337+289
4) 15 plot 285
5) Crocus tower 1 217m
6) 1st tower Savelovskiy city 156m
Prep - 6 towers
1,2)2 and 3 tower Savelovskiy city 156+156
3,4,5)Presnya city 2x156
6) Welton park 11 150
Prop (Probably not all will be built)
1) 1 plot MIBC 300-400 m
2) 20 plot Mibc 180-250 m
3) 2 Crocus ~160m
4) 3 Crocus ~180 m
5) Alkon 3 153m
6,7,8)Silver towers 3x182m
+ any following projects
Aren't Mirax Plaza on hold?
Quicksilver no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2015, 08:08 AM   #6998
ekko
Либераст

Likes (Received): 3589

Yep, it's on hold right now.
ekko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #6999
Blackhavvk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
Aren't Mirax Plaza on hold?
T/O and On hold.
Old August 26th, 2015, 11:14 AM   #7000
SASH

Likes (Received): 5857

ROTTERDAM

Untitled by Peter van Dongen, on Flickr
by Peter van Dongen, on Flickr

vinttt, ekko, Jozef77, wespje1990, Ivanator and 2 others liked this post
SASH no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
москва, ankara, baku, barcelona, batumi, berlin, düsseldorf, frankfurt, istanbul, izmir, kyiv, leeds, london, lyon, madrid, milan, milano, moscow, paris, rotterdam, sarajevo, skopje, the hague, vienna, warsaw