daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Skyscrapers > Proposed Skyscrapers

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 26th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #1
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Likes (Received): 53452

MIAMI | 830 Brickell | 217m | 712ft | 70 fl | Pro

Ugo Colombo and Vladislav Doronin are setting their sites on a 70 story condo tower in the bustling Brickell District:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian-Russian Duo Tease 70-Story ‘Ultra Luxury’ Brickell Tower

Quote:
Just two months after Ugo Colombo and Vladislav Doronin launched sales at Brickell Flatiron, the pair have begun advertising for their second planned Brickell tower.

Colombo and Doronin will be building 70 stories of ‘ultra luxury living’ on land across from Brickell City Centre that borders the SLS Lux site, according to billboards that were installed last week. The property is just two blocks from the Flatiron site.
Quote:
The 34,694 square foot property at 830 SE 1st Avenue is entitled to maximum density of 402 units, or 944,730 gross square feet. However, instead of building the maximum 402 units, the developer intends to build fewer, larger units.

iamtheSTIG, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post

Last edited by desertpunk; March 25th, 2016 at 02:57 AM.
desertpunk no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #2
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Quantum got the visual goods on this several weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumX View Post
No, that's not what it is. This is yet another condo coming down the pike that I'm just learning about.

Yep, that's where it is.

Chuck, they still don't know how tall One Brickell CityCentre is going to be. All I could get out of the sales rep is 84 stories. He took my phone number and gave me his to keep in touch. He says Miami is going to explode once the Panama Canal project is complete.

He says the Miapolis project is a real project that four developers are currently working on and that it is indeed planned to be the tallest building in the world. I don't see the FAA approving something like that on Watson Island, but this is what I was told. He seems to think they can get a special waiver for it. I'll believe it when I see it.

DSC_1224 by Quantum2010, on Flickr

DSC_1225 by Quantum2010, on Flickr

DSC_1226 by Quantum2010, on Flickr
Tease tease tease!

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old July 27th, 2014, 12:23 AM   #3
QuantumX
One Brickell CityCentre

Likes (Received): 19048

DP, this Curbed article suggests that it could turn out to be a supertall as it is planned to be a luxury condominium tower with extra tall ceilings.

http://miami.curbed.com/archives/201...tatus.php#more
"I'm going to bet you that when we're done --- I don't know when that will be --- historians will identify this as the most significant and rapid transformation of an American city.'' Former Miami City Commissioner Johnny Winton 05/22/2005

My photo threads:

desertpunk, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
QuantumX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2014, 12:35 AM   #4
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Considering the most un-neighborly view-blocking of SLS Luxe, a taller, more slender tower makes sense. I figure at minimum this will go 800 ft.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:05 AM   #5
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

830 Brickell, With Plans For A Ricardo Bofill Condo Tower, Is Up For Sale http://www.thenextmiami.com/index.ph...s-up-for-sale/

Quote:
Ugo Colombo and Vladislav Doronin have decided to flip land in Brickell where they were considering building a condo tower.

The property is next to Related Group’s SLS Lux project and across from Brickell City Centre. Colombo’s CMC Group had placed signs on the property advertising a 70-story ‘ultra luxury’ tower, in what some observers had said was an attempt to hurt sales at SLS Lux.

Marketing material for 830 Brickell, as the property is being called by brokers, shows that CMC had hired Catalonian architect Ricardo Bofill Leví to design the condo tower. Those plans have not been approved by the city.
Bofill's design:

ChuckScraperMiami#1, erbse liked this post
Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:52 AM   #6
ChuckScraperMiami#1

Likes (Received): 22079

Welcome Back Desertpunk, Our SSC Friendly Family North American Moderator and SSC Wrold Forums Friend and Brother to Everyone Here ,
We All Missed you and Your Great Skyline Cities Posts and Photos are Fantastic and Beautiful and We Really Appreciated all the Great Updates and More Photos to Come,
Thanks again !~!

Rest In Peace Stephen " Steve " McFarland , 1955 - 2015 ,
We Will Never Forget the Great SSC QuantumX !

Let's GO U of Miami Cranes in 2015 and Beyond Infinity !!
ChuckScraperMiami#1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 25th, 2016, 03:00 AM   #7
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

OKO Group Plans 712-Foot Retail & Residential Tower Across From Brickell City Centre

Quote:
Vladislav Doronin’s OKO Group has revealed details on their website about the 830 Brickell site across from Brickell City Centre

The project will include retail and luxury residential in a 712-foot tower, according to the website.

OKO and Ugo Colombo once jointly owned the site, before OKO took sole ownership late last year. A sign on the property advertised a 70-story ultra-luxury condo tower in 2014, and a CMC source told TNM then that it would include oversized units and private elevators.

Tags
830 brickell, 830 se 1st ave., brickell, miami