SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Musiccity's European (Mis)Adventures! :D

14K views 70 replies 18 participants last post by  jack3589 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright time to start posting pictures from my summer in Europe! So since my trip was a hot mess! (Though equally as fun). This thread is going to be just as disorganized as I'm going to be posting pictures chronologically instead of organized by cities.

This thread will contain pictures of places throughout Spain

Guest Starring: France, Portugal

#12 ·
Nice shots of some of the older architecture. Pretty girl in that picture with you.

#23 ·
Musiccity goes to El Escorial, a palace and town outside of Madrid in the Sierra de Guadarrama

This is Chamartin Station, waiting for our train to El Escorial with a view of the Skyline

Now I'll start with the 16th century palace, which is stunningly beautiful. I highly recommend a trip out to El Escorial

#28 ·
Nice summer gardens there.

The city though looks very claustrophobic. Small towns with plenty of space shouldn't have such narrow streets, they should demolish half of the houses on each street to make it more roomy and build new buildings doubling the footrprint of the town /dream

Nice pics :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.