daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 19th, 2015, 11:23 AM   #321
KøbenhavnK

Likes (Received): 354

Why have they decided on 571 meters in height?

And is that an exact height given to the architechts?
KøbenhavnK no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2015, 09:24 PM   #322
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraios View Post
Thanks for the information! I just have to throw this out there; I love Zaha Hadid

Also, do you know where we can find the proposals? If I could find them, that would be awesome.
I don;t know. that is probably top secret in hyundai
but one things is sure that old rendering is forget it.

New rendering will be public. I expect something surreal fantastic building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim856796 View Post
I would think that the redevelopment of the Jamsil Sports Complex and the development of a brand-new baseball stadium within that complex is somehow tied to the development of the Hyundai Global Business Centre.

A post I made on the Jamsil Olympic stadium thread about the planned redevelopment: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...4&postcount=61

I hope they build a new primary indoor arena and swimming arena (either in the Sports Complex site or some other site), because the Seoul area will be left without those such facilities if this redevelopment goes forward. Judging by the rendering shown on Page 4, Post #64.
You are right.
There are amazing project in olympic stadium area.
Those area full with many sport stadiums(swimming, baseball etc) but those facilities too old to handle

therefore seoul must rebuilt them all.

especially Sanders group of USA suggested $ 10 billions project in Jamsil
but seoul mayor rejected due to political reason. so they move to BUSAN city instead of seoul. this is tthe reason why i furry and eternally hate won sung e mayor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KøbenhavnK View Post
Why have they decided on 571 meters in height?

And is that an exact height given to the architechts?
Frankly I don't know why they decided 571m height.
They invest $ 10 billions just buying land for head office. this is crazy money for Hyundai HQ. Too expensive.
CEO of hyundai motors insist he want to built something hyunda's group's global land mark in Seoul.

But they to built only 571m. If they expect 100 years ahead then 571m is just ordinary height in the world. I don't know.
But near by this site LWT 555M U/C. So they want to built taller than lotte company. So this tower must to built over 555m.
but why not 1km or 777m? Why they decided only 571m? I wonder too.

I guess They compromise with seoul mayor's anti skyscraper stance.
which means (I guess) they negotiation with seoul such like to built over 555m but lower as possible as lower.

I thinks that result is 571m

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Kanto, KøbenhavnK, Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2015, 06:04 PM   #323
inno4321

http://news.ichannela.com/society/3/...424/70901689/2
http://news1.kr/articles/?2202259
Public presentation by seoul government dismiss by rage gangnam citizens Around HYUNDAI HQ project and OLYMPIC stadium project

summary
-HYUNDAI must pay public donation about $2 billions for 571M head office.
-Seoul is going to use this donation money for olympic stadium remodeling
-But Gangnam gu citizens opposite seoul's plan because hyundai 571m built in Gangnamgu distirct not in SONGPAGU district.
Why spent that money other neighborhood district's project?
-Gangnamgu citizens asking used that donation for making underground car road project around HYUNDAI HQ.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, Shaddorry, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; April 24th, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
Old May 4th, 2015, 04:07 PM   #324
parknamwon
SNSD

Likes (Received): 22

So, when they release the design to public?

Zaz965 liked this post
parknamwon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2015, 04:36 PM   #325
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by parknamwon View Post
So, when they release the design to public?
I have no idea. bytheway seoul mayor's delay attitude influence even on this hyundai project. Therefore at the very moment this project also a bit delayed then plan

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 4th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 6th, 2015, 03:26 PM   #326
Daehanminguk
대한민국 사랑해

Likes (Received): 67

I hope this will be more iconic than the last design!
South Korea
South Korea

inno4321 liked this post
Daehanminguk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2015, 12:23 PM   #327
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daehanminguk View Post
I hope this will be more iconic than the last design!
right
Real rendering imagine never ever public by hyundai.
So forget past old rendering image
Let's expect something amazing architecture!

Zaz965 liked this post
Old May 8th, 2015, 04:15 AM   #328
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
I don;t know. that is probably top secret in hyundai
but one things is sure that old rendering is forget it.

New rendering will be public. I expect something surreal fantastic building.

You are right.
There are amazing project in olympic stadium area.
Those area full with many sport stadiums(swimming, baseball etc) but those facilities too old to handle

therefore seoul must rebuilt them all.

especially Sanders group of USA suggested $ 10 billions project in Jamsil
but seoul mayor rejected due to political reason. so they move to BUSAN city instead of seoul. this is tthe reason why i furry and eternally hate won sung e mayor.

Frankly I don't know why they decided 571m height.
They invest $ 10 billions just buying land for head office. this is crazy money for Hyundai HQ. Too expensive.
CEO of hyundai motors insist he want to built something hyunda's group's global land mark in Seoul.

But they to built only 571m. If they expect 100 years ahead then 571m is just ordinary height in the world. I don't know.
But near by this site LWT 555M U/C. So they want to built taller than lotte company. So this tower must to built over 555m.
but why not 1km or 777m? Why they decided only 571m? I wonder too.

I guess They compromise with seoul mayor's anti skyscraper stance.
which means (I guess) they negotiation with seoul such like to built over 555m but lower as possible as lower.

I thinks that result is 571m

you mean SANDS group NOT Sanders. I know this because I worked as an Assistant Manager at various hotels in NYC and Las Vegas before I became a soldier

HOOAH!!

Seoul_Korea liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2015, 12:16 PM   #329
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
you mean SANDS group NOT Sanders. I know this because I worked as an Assistant Manager at various hotels in NYC and Las Vegas before I became a soldier
I means the group of Las vegas and developer company who to built the marinal bay sanders Hotel of singgafore. Few years ago That CEO came to Seoul city hall and met moneky mayor and suggested $ 10 billions for redevelopment project in around 88lypmpic stadium.
but monkey rejected
After rejected sanders go to BUSAN city and Busan mayor welcome Sander's billions project. So sanders progress project in busan instead of seoul. what the f***

Bytheway you are global citizens and have a many different experience in abroad. good for you. especially assistant manager in luxury hotel. that sounds good.
inmy opinions When we are young age have many experience is best fortune

Zaz965 liked this post
Old May 8th, 2015, 12:20 PM   #330
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8238

the one in Singapore is also called Marina Bay Sands

Kyll.Ing. liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2015, 12:54 PM   #331
Astraios

Likes (Received): 96

Guys..
It's the language barrier, cut him some slack alright?

humptydumpty7, Kanto liked this post
Astraios no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2015, 05:21 PM   #332
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
the one in Singapore is also called Marina Bay Sands

OOPS OK I see thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraios View Post
Guys..
It's the language barrier, cut him some slack alright?

thanks for your understanding about me.
I hope I can speak n writing english with fluently

Kanto, Zaz965 liked this post
Old May 27th, 2015, 07:20 PM   #333
inno4321

http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/video/26...38&input=1825m

Seoul VS Gangnam mayor conflicted about $2 billions donation of HYUNDAI

Seoul want to used $2 billions for remodeling in 88 Olympic stadium in Songpa district.
but Gangnam mayor opposite seoul's plan and asking used only in gangnam district because that money made by gangnam HYUNDAI SUPERTALL project

S**pid wong sung mayor rejected $10 billions USA Sanders group's investment project in 88 Olympic stadium.
and suddenly thieve $2 billions HYUNDAI donation from Gangnam district and try to spent that money for 88 Olympic stadium?

won sunge mayor KICKING $10 BILLIONS from USA company's investment and steal $2 billions from gangnam district? what a so****tch

Seoul_Korea, Daehanminguk, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 27th, 2015 at 07:27 PM.
Old June 1st, 2015, 10:24 AM   #334
Daehanminguk
대한민국 사랑해

Likes (Received): 67

Holy sh*t
South Korea
South Korea
Daehanminguk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 12:21 PM   #335
parknamwon
SNSD

Likes (Received): 22

So much time I'm not seeing this thread. I hope to be wrong but... It is stalled?
Old June 1st, 2015, 12:26 PM   #336
inno4321

NOT STALLED Just S**PID SEOUL MAYOR AND GANGNAM mayor conflicted each other about $1 billions hyundai donation
but i heard that hyundai prepare for another scenario when this project delay due to s**pid seoul mayor.

but I sure that hyundai almost confirm One global architecture firm and NEW DESIGN RENDERING

Zaz965 liked this post
Old June 2nd, 2015, 04:11 AM   #337
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
I means the group of Las vegas and developer company who to built the marinal bay sanders Hotel of singgafore. Few years ago That CEO came to Seoul city hall and met moneky mayor and suggested $ 10 billions for redevelopment project in around 88lypmpic stadium.
but monkey rejected
After rejected sanders go to BUSAN city and Busan mayor welcome Sander's billions project. So sanders progress project in busan instead of seoul. what the f***

Bytheway you are global citizens and have a many different experience in abroad. good for you. especially assistant manager in luxury hotel. that sounds good.
inmy opinions When we are young age have many experience is best fortune
Guy, once again it's SANDS Group, NOT SANDERS. Maybe I'll become a Mayor of Seoul in the future lol If Cham Lee (German native Korean Citizen), the former Korea Tourism Organization president can do it, I'm pretty sure I can as well.

HOOAH!!

Seoul_Korea liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 02:04 PM   #338
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmoon85 View Post
Guy, once again it's SANDS Group, NOT SANDERS. Maybe I'll become a Mayor of Seoul in the future lol If Cham Lee (German native Korean Citizen), the former Korea Tourism Organization president can do it, I'm pretty sure I can as well.
OK sands group http://www.sands.com/index.html?

Bytheway sands group CEO suggested $ 10 billions investment for redevelop of 88olympic stadium

you know SANDS CEO met won sung e mayor in seoul cityhall.
But rejected by seoul mayor. and he eager to money $2 bllions in hyundai 571m project. cause 88 olympic too old to handle so it must redevelop but seoul have no money.

therefor he want to invest hyundai $ 2billions donation for 88 olympic remodeling. But olympic stadium located in songpa. So gangnam mayor conflicted with mayor.

Can u imagine? kicking out $10 billions from SANDS OF USA and the suddenly try to thieve $ 2 billions from other district in seoul? what a worst id*ot mayor and conflicted with gannam mayor So this HYUNDAI project almost stalled due to this conflicted
OK U become seoul mayor I will push u. I can't stand anymore with this worst terrible mayor

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; June 2nd, 2015 at 02:29 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2015, 02:56 PM   #339
Almenac-SS
The Lurker

Likes (Received): 78

Quote:
OK sands group http://www.sands.com/index.html?

Bytheway sands group CEO suggested $ 10 billions investment for redevelop of 88olympic stadium

you know SANDS CEO met won sung e mayor in seoul cityhall.
But rejected by seoul mayor. and he eager to money $2 bllions in hyundai 571m project. cause 88 olympic too old to handle so it must redevelop but seoul have no money.

therefor he want to invest hyundai $ 2billions donation for 88 olympic remodeling. But olympic stadium located in songpa. So gangnam mayor conflicted with mayor.

Can u imagine? kicking out $10 billions from SANDS OF USA and the suddenly try to thieve $ 2 billions from other district in seoul? what a worst id*ot mayor and conflicted with gannam mayor So this HYUNDAI project almost stalled due to this conflicted
OK U become seoul mayor I will push u. I can't stand anymore with this worst terrible mayor
Maybe the mayor is concerned about these "donations" because they represent corporate lobbying tactics.

He is simply cut from a different political cloth and I don't think that's such a bad thing for Seoul or Korea.

(the), Zaz965 liked this post
Almenac-SS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 03:08 PM   #340
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almenac-SS View Post
Maybe the mayor is concerned about these "donations" because they represent corporate lobbying tactics.

He is simply cut from a different political cloth and I don't think that's such a bad thing for Seoul or Korea.
Respect your opinions
but seoulite I am it is unacceptable and unforgivable what seoul mayor did for seoul city development.
actually he didn;t care about seoul's future. He just want to preserved seoul's landscape like now without develop.
I can't make a list he ruin and stopped important project for seoul. Because too many projects dead by won sung e mayor.

This HYUNDAI one of them.
If he accept sands group's investment in 88olympic then seoul no needs spent their money for 88olympic redevelopment.

He kick out foreigner's $ 10billions and begging money $ 2bliions
10 - 2 =$8billions! disappear!
moreover HYUNDAI $2 BILLIONS made by Gangnam district not by Seoul.
If he want to used that money for other district then he first excuse to Gangnam mayor n citizens. but he didn't.

with this conflicted This hyundai project got in maze now.

Zaz965 liked this post