daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 30th, 2015, 01:07 PM   #401
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12429

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahrikku1 View Post
Oh... economic benefits of large projects calculated by the promoters of the project, they're always so much fun

They have to be big enough to sway people in favor of the project, yet find an upper limit as to what could be deemed credible by the public.

Double counting, use of multiplicator constants coming out of nowhere, offsetting each expense with an equal procurement benefit, relying on every piece to fall in perfectly (the Jamsil Complex being redeveloped on time, a 5% GDP growth index over the entire timeframe, all the rail lines to be built sooner rather than later - AREX extension to Samsung, Wuirye line, GTX,...), attributing to the project benefits actually independant from the project.

I don't know about this very study, but any economic benefit analysis coming from the developer of any given project is basically the CEO telling the analyst team : "alright boys, make that number big and glossy, and don't forget to add in a lot of charts and diagrams"

I don't really care actually, I just want that freaking tower to go up as soon as possible. I can't stand the old KEPCO building with its oversized parking lot and the tennis courts anymore.
OK

Let's think that global company fraud korea president(who yesterday directly ORDER to hurry up n help supertall project) and seoul public officer and city develop division who calculated all document base on unfaithful company by pseudo-calculated LOL
that why I don;t believe hyundai stock and moodys's valuation

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Seoul_Korea, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 31st, 2015, 06:52 PM   #402
inno4321

http://www.ceoscoredaily.com/news/article.html?no=15028

HYUNDAI GBC Project going well cause conglomerate's save account increased $ 8 billions since one years before.

HYUNDAI&KIA&HYUNDAI MOBIS is going to invest $ 11 billions for 571m project.

But at the very moment HYUNDAI conglomerate(18 affiliate) have $ 110 billions account cash.

therefore It is no problem for project's ongoing. said CEO스코어 company

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
Old August 4th, 2015, 12:20 PM   #403
inno4321

official
Seoul government begin make master plan for SAMSEONG station underground city and complex transfer.
But simultaneously GANGNAM offcie begin make master plan for same project.

SO if there are no reconciliation between seoul n gangnam offcie then DOUBLE plan will be prepare for AROUND HYUNDAI 571M tower's underground city.

P.S
SAMSEOUNG station(no relation with samsung company) under ground will be make WORLD MOST COMPLEX PUBLIC TRANSFER SPOT.
(now already many subway exist in the undertground tough)
but furthermore
KTX GTX LIGHT RAIL UNDERGROUND ROAD COEX N HYUNDAI HQ CONNECTED etc

so this spot need arrange plan for those chaotic n many project.

Victoria123, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 7th, 2015, 06:21 PM   #404
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahrikku1 View Post
Oh... economic benefits of large projects calculated by the promoters of the project, they're always so much fun

They have to be big enough to sway people in favor of the project, yet find an upper limit as to what could be deemed credible by the public.

Double counting, use of multiplicator constants coming out of nowhere, offsetting each expense with an equal procurement benefit, relying on every piece to fall in perfectly (the Jamsil Complex being redeveloped on time, a 5% GDP growth index over the entire timeframe, all the rail lines to be built sooner rather than later - AREX extension to Samsung, Wuirye line, GTX,...), attributing to the project benefits actually independant from the project.

I don't know about this very study, but any economic benefit analysis coming from the developer of any given project is basically the CEO telling the analyst team : "alright boys, make that number big and glossy, and don't forget to add in a lot of charts and diagrams"

I don't really care actually, I just want that freaking tower to go up as soon as possible. I can't stand the old KEPCO building with its oversized parking lot and the tennis courts anymore.

well
it is truth especially "Light rail" project.
eujongbu light rail and yongin light rail and inchon wall mi do etc
too many light rail completed but a few people using that
huge tax and government budget invest on those local n no capital area's infrastructure project.

If those light rail built in seoul then it exceed more expectation study.

but greedy citizens and politician make useless project outside seoul

Old August 18th, 2015, 12:53 AM   #405
inno4321

다만 "글로벌비즈니스센터(GBC) 개발은 현재 서울시와 협의하고 있다"며 "빌딩 설계 업체를 선정하기 위한 작업을 진행중"이라고 말했다.

"Now we under negotiation with seoul government about HYUNDAI BUSINESS CENTER project"
and "Now we process for selection architecture company for HQ design" said CEO of HYUNDAI CONSTRUCTION

And reporter question about for buying of Seoul medical place AND ASKING "Is there any plan to UNITED develop between HYUNDAI 571M WITH SEOUL MEDICAL BUILDING?"

He(CEO) ANSWERING that "Now we considering How much to pay suggestion in competition biding seoul medical. So not yet confirm any master plan united those TWO place"

P.S
Now Seoul government selling competition "Seoul medical place" in market
guess price is around $ 2 billions

Officially SAMSUNG and HYUNDAI TRY TO buying this land.
The company who suggestion Most expensive price will be OWNER of this gold place.
Seoul medical place very closed with HYUNDAI 571M $ 10 BILLIONS land.
So if hyundai get this land then they can untied these two land more powerful hub

Last edited by inno4321; August 18th, 2015 at 01:02 AM.
Old August 18th, 2015, 02:35 AM   #406
Victoria123

Likes (Received): 1767

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

다만 "글로벌비즈니스센터(GBC) 개발은 현재 서울시와 협의하고 있다"며 "빌딩 설계 업체를 선정하기 위한 작업을 진행중"이라고 말했다.

"Now we under negotiation with seoul government about HYUNDAI BUSINESS CENTER project"
and "Now we process for selection architecture company for HQ design" said CEO of HYUNDAI CONSTRUCTION

And reporter question about for buying of Seoul medical place AND ASKING "Is there any plan to UNITED develop between HYUNDAI 571M WITH SEOUL MEDICAL BUILDING?"

He(CEO) ANSWERING that "Now we considering How much to pay suggestion in competition biding seoul medical. So not yet confirm any master plan united those TWO place"

P.S
Now Seoul government selling competition "Seoul medical place" in market
guess price is around $ 2 billions

Officially SAMSUNG and HYUNDAI TRY TO buying this land.
The company who suggestion Most expensive price will be OWNER of this gold place.
Seoul medical place very closed with HYUNDAI 571M $ 10 BILLIONS land.
So if hyundai get this land then they can untied these two land more powerful hub
Well I hope they start this project ASAP. Hyundai stocks are plummeting over the past year or so, and its expected to get worse till 2020. Samsung doesn't have a bright future either with the current saturated electronics market. Everything is going to go downhill for the Korean chaebols from now on...Which is both a good thing and bad. The Korean economy has too much dependence on their multinational corporations. One hit from a country like China can topple the S Korea economy, spiraling down into an economic recession or maybe even a crisis. They need to strengthen their smaller/ mid-sized firms like Japan or Canada in order to stabilize their economy.

Last edited by Victoria123; August 18th, 2015 at 02:42 AM.
Victoria123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2015, 03:08 AM   #407
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1027

Yeah, that's why I'm afraid that Chung Mong-ku's ridiculous overpaying for this land is kind of like the death knell for the Korean economy: too much money is in the chaebol, and they're not spending enough of it, and what they do spend, they don't spend very wisely. Not at all a good sign.

That having been said, having two >500m towers so close together would/will be really cool.

aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:26 AM   #408
Victoria123

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
Yeah, that's why I'm afraid that Chung Mong-ku's ridiculous overpaying for this land is kind of like the death knell for the Korean economy: too much money is in the chaebol, and they're not spending enough of it, and what they do spend, they don't spend very wisely. Not at all a good sign.

That having been said, having two >500m towers so close together would/will be really cool.
Yes! I am too, afraid of the so called "Skyscraper Curse" that might hit this company as a result from its seemingly reckless spending. It always happened throughout history and no one can't argue that this might be the spark that kills Hyundai.
Plus as everybody on this forum is aware of, the Chinese financial system is falling. A huge portion of Hyundai's revenue comes from that country. Look at what happened as a result of all this financial mess :

http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view....11151400&cp=du

I really do hope everything works out fine, and yes it will be a very nice addition to Seoul's skyline.

ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:13 PM   #409
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
Well I hope they start this project ASAP. Hyundai stocks are plummeting over the past year or so, and its expected to get worse till 2020. Samsung doesn't have a bright future either with the current saturated electronics market. Everything is going to go downhill for the Korean chaebols from now on...Which is both a good thing and bad. The Korean economy has too much dependence on their multinational corporations. One hit from a country like China can topple the S Korea economy, spiraling down into an economic recession or maybe even a crisis. They need to strengthen their smaller/ mid-sized firms like Japan or Canada in order to stabilize their economy.

WELL thank your opinions

Now global D-ram market 80% occupy korea company(samsung/hynix)
u know? intel drop net profit 30% recently due to pc market sinking.
even Xijinping OF CHINA announce to make semi conductor business but china and korea company's technical gap is 20 years.

well don;t worry about samsung they are company who have world no 1 patent.
how far apple go there future? they earn tremendous net profit but
THEY can;t make any semi conductor or display or white electronic utilities

samsung is only one company in the world who can make every single electronic device.

HYUNDAI? don;t worry
right they stock plummeting but Look BMW's recent 3 years plummeting!
TOYOTA AUDI etc
All global car maker suffer due to global economy sinking.
Moody's expect bright future about hyundai

and chabol depend economy is too strong in korea? plz well look other europe country

Last edited by inno4321; August 18th, 2015 at 04:21 PM.
Old August 18th, 2015, 04:35 PM   #410
Seoul_Korea
Europa

Likes (Received): 2901

I agree with Inno4321, my friend! Hyundai amd Samsung are too strong to fall down, they have a really wonderful future... Only I think that some European countries economies (I technically and practically live in the European Union) don't depend from national conglomerates, but also from tourism & services, agricolture, small-medium size industries and other things.
Technically, the country where I live, Italy, is almost like South Korea, but much poorer: i.e. The economy depends from car markets (Alfa Romeo, Lancia, FIAT, Ferrari etc...) and big conglomerates like Barilla (pasta) and if these fail, Italy can enter (again) in a big crisis, like from 2008 to 2015, when small-medium size industries closed and people had and still have economic difficulties causing by the closing of these and the big ones cut the number of occupates that work there, particularly in the South (where I live, Apulia, for example). This happened because Italy depends almost only from BIG INDUSTRIES and TOURISM (and in that period, Tourism was affected by the global recession)... But South Korea has a much stronger economy than Italy based on chaebols, but not only on these.

PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014
SNSD without Jessica won't be the same anymore.

Last edited by Seoul_Korea; August 18th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.
Seoul_Korea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2015, 06:24 PM   #411
aquaticko

"Too big to fail" is exactly the problem. If Samsung and Hyundai and all the other chaebol are too big to fail, then even in the future, if they begin to underperform and become uncompetitive, the government will have no choice but to swoop in and save them for the sake of the national economy. This situation is exactly what's led to Japan's lost generation.

It cannot be repeated enough that without major socioeconomic reforms, Japan's present is South Korea's future. How you don't see that is baffling to me .
Old August 18th, 2015, 10:29 PM   #412
Victoria123

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

WELL thank your opinions

Now global D-ram market 80% occupy korea company(samsung/hynix)
u know? intel drop net profit 30% recently due to pc market sinking.
even Xijinping OF CHINA announce to make semi conductor business but china and korea company's technical gap is 20 years.

well don;t worry about samsung they are company who have world no 1 patent.
how far apple go there future? they earn tremendous net profit but
THEY can;t make any semi conductor or display or white electronic utilities

samsung is only one company in the world who can make every single electronic device.

HYUNDAI? don;t worry
right they stock plummeting but Look BMW's recent 3 years plummeting!
TOYOTA AUDI etc
All global car maker suffer due to global economy sinking.
Moody's expect bright future about hyundai

and chabol depend economy is too strong in korea? plz well look other europe country
SK Hynix
https://www.google.ca/search?q=sk+%E...Ch354g25&dpr=1

Samsung Electronics
https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...84.yMLdLmriw9I

I agree with Aqcuatico. The fall of Korean giants has already started. Look at the change in stock prices over a period of 3 months on those graphs. The S Korean economy depends on those few chaebols. I don't think they have a wonderful future at all 'Seoul_ Korea'(user).
And I'm assuming that everybody knows whats happening to the Chinese stocks. Korea has a huge dependence on them. If China falls so do the Korean Chaebols, and the Ko econ follows.
Today the Chinese stocks fell by 6%. (read again : Today).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...site/31897451/

Last edited by Victoria123; August 18th, 2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old August 19th, 2015, 01:08 AM   #413
inno4321

http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.ht...81809040923772

HYUNDAI try to buying Seoul medical building
official HYUNDAI confirm to buying this land from seoul government
This place only 100m distance away from HYUNDAI 571M
Journal's question About UNITED DEVELOP
HYUNDAI concern say "Now we process to choose HQ landmark design architecture company. So United develop plan is Hesitate thinking"

"But When 571M HQ completion then All hyundai group's employee gathering in this area so united develop it is persuadable idea"

As by HYUNDAI to buying this land So journal expect hyundai will be owner of this land.
because this land surrounded HYUNDAI conglomerate building and employee.
So even though samsung get this land they have No merit from this project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoul_Korea View Post
I agree with Inno4321, my friend! Hyundai amd Samsung are too strong to fall down, they have a really wonderful future... Only I think that some European countries economies (I technically and practically live in the European Union) don't depend from national conglomerates, but also from tourism & services, agricolture, small-medium size industries and other things.
Technically, the country where I live, Italy, is almost like South Korea, but much poorer: i.e. The economy depends from car markets (Alfa Romeo, Lancia, FIAT, Ferrari etc...) and big conglomerates like Barilla (pasta) and if these fail, Italy can enter (again) in a big crisis, like from 2008 to 2015, when small-medium size industries closed and people had and still have economic difficulties causing by the closing of these and the big ones cut the number of occupates that work there, particularly in the South (where I live, Apulia, for example). This happened because Italy depends almost only from BIG INDUSTRIES and TOURISM (and in that period, Tourism was affected by the global recession)... But South Korea has a much stronger economy than Italy based on chaebols, but not only on these.

Thank Great explain about your country.
I get New knowledge about ITALY's situation by your comment
PARTY, LION HEART, YOU THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria123 View Post
SK Hynix
https://www.google.ca/search?q=sk+%E...Ch354g25&dpr=1

Samsung Electronics
https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...84.yMLdLmriw9I

I agree with Aqcuatico. The fall of Korean giants has already started. Look at the change in stock prices over a period of 3 months on those graphs. The S Korean economy depends on those few chaebols. I don't think they have a wonderful future at all 'Seoul_ Korea'(user).
And I'm assuming that everybody knows whats happening to the Chinese stocks. Korea has a huge dependence on them. If China falls so do the Korean Chaebols, and the Ko econ follows.
Today the Chinese stocks fell by 6%. (read again : Today).
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...site/31897451/
everybody have a right to think own opinions
So I don;t agreed but it defends on you. your freedom

but i glad that to talk about korea economy so we can make a korea economy thread and talking in there

Seoul_Korea, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 19th, 2015, 01:32 AM   #414
aquaticko

There already is one: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...702062&page=23. I'd love to discuss this topic more, in the appropriate place .

aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2015, 03:31 AM   #415
Victoria123

It is exciting stuff. I guess we should stick to the building on this thread.

Old August 20th, 2015, 03:02 AM   #416
The seventh shape
Master of his domain

Likes (Received): 819

Every Chaebol should have it's own supertall

inno4321, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
The seventh shape no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2015, 04:15 PM   #417
aquaticko

I do have to admit that I wish LG would tear down their current Yeouido towers to build something new. The current ones are among my least favorite towers in the world.
Old August 22nd, 2015, 12:18 AM   #418
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by The seventh shape View Post
Every Chaebol should have it's own supertall

brilliant Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaticko View Post
I do have to admit that I wish LG would tear down their current Yeouido towers to build something new. The current ones are among my least favorite towers in the world.
i agreed LG head office is awful
Best location worst twin tower they must rebuilt with NEW SUPERTALL!

aquaticko, ChuckScraperMiami#1 liked this post
Old August 22nd, 2015, 01:24 AM   #419
Seoul_Korea
Europa

Or also an elegant 250-270m tower with a 180-200m side tower will be a great addition to Yeouido skyline at that site! Yeouido has already a relative good and balanced skyline! Then, in the very near there are also Gangnam-Songpa skylines that improve all the panorama and that can make a great skyline!

PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014
Old August 23rd, 2015, 06:20 PM   #420
Seoul_Korea
Europa

Finishing the not-so-off-topic talking about chaebols, redevelopment of old buildings in Seoul and Supertall, and to close my last post, i.e. this:

Quote:
Or also an elegant 250-270m tower with a 180-200m side tower will be a great addition to Yeouido skyline at that site! Yeouido has already a relative good and balanced skyline! Then, in the very near there are also Gangnam-Songpa skylines that improve all the panorama and that can make a great skyline!
I can officially say that a 270-meters-tall tower with a 160-meters-tall side tower will be a great addition to Yeouido Skyline, I hope my dreams comes true about LG Twin Towers redevelopment (I'm dreaming a destruction of those towers, they are simply horrible). And also that this tower (HGBC) will be built to improve Seoul and Gangnam skylines! Cheers.

P.S. My drawing on a simple notebook with a simple pencil

PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014