daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 9th, 2016, 08:08 AM   #581
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
All posts with no English translation are not allowed in the international sections.

why u DELETED MY HYUNDAI TOWER PHOTOS ALL without my excuse?
So rudeness
Moderator is king in ssc? You should restore all right now.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; April 9th, 2016 at 08:15 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM   #582
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1027

Inno, you're being incredibly childish. Yes they're your photos, but SSC isn't your forum, and in fact, moderators are king here. Grow up, and relax man.
Old April 9th, 2016, 05:32 PM   #583
Yellow Fever
City Of Rain

Likes (Received): 55287

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

why u DELETED MY HYUNDAI TOWER PHOTOS ALL without my excuse?
So rudeness
Moderator is king in ssc? You should restore all right now.
You are the one reported the other users not using english while there is korean language in your own posts without translation. You can repost them but only with english comments. We are not the kings here but we must treat all members the same, no exception.

kimahrikku1, Seoul_Korea liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2016, 11:30 PM   #584
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Just because a certain member contributes most on a forum doesn't entitle them to do whatever they please.

And PLEASE STOP discussing politics, NOBODY is interested in discussing the so-called Monkey Mayor. Religion and Politics is something you NEVER discuss (this applies in USA). Seriously stick to the current subject matter, we don't need to and NOT interest in knowing every scandal/incident/conspiracy that is going behind the skyscrapers, we just want to know the current progresses/construction.

THANK YOU

HOOAH!!

kimahrikku1, Seoul_Korea, (the) liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 01:47 AM   #585
Victoria123

Likes (Received): 1767

Haha this thread is so funny. In biology, they call this the food chain. Mod>Inno> (apparently) everyone else.

aquaticko, kimahrikku1 liked this post
Victoria123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 09:46 AM   #586
inno4321

hhhhhhhhhhh by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0450 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0454 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

Is this your demand?
look. there are tons of thousand company on earth.
SSC get money from uploaders's contribute isn't it?
Simultaneously I'm consumer&productor.

My point is NOT WHY YOU DELETED KOREAN WRITING PHOTOS BUT
DELETED ALL MY HYUNDAI PHOTOS!
Why deleted all hyundai photos instead of deleted problem one?
You choose easy way. I complain about that attitude as mod.
You're moderator and have superpower to edit photos. Moderator's not king or CENSORSHIP about members.
U Deleted All HYUNDAI PHOTOS and suddenly order to me "OK You can repost. go on"?
I'll not repost hyundai photo what u send to waste box
So you or other members come to seoul and uploaded photos. i'm waiting

Also You should deleted these my photos too included korean letter ====> lwt 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
You are the one reported the other users not using english while there is korean language in your own posts without translation. You can repost them but only with english comments. We are not the kings here but we must treat all members the same, no exception.
Hey bro.
That korean letter(what you deleted one) contain "legal copyright warning" to 다음초고층카페 daum skyscraper cafe.
korean users monitoring in ssc n steal my photo and uploaded in korean website. That is criminal accoding to korea copyright law
I do what i do to protect my copyright privilege. But you say that is violence rule of SSC. OK I obey. Cause this is your world!

However remember
from now one I gonna strictly protect my copyright base on korea copyright law.
Korea EU made FTA agreement included copyright too.
According to korean law, website concern should deleted photo when copyrighter asking.
It is not my business that someone respect korea law either or not. But kor govern has privilege to filtering as blind when they decline to obey korea copyright law. thanks
I'll continue take a photos ALL SEOUL PROJECT.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; April 11th, 2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old April 10th, 2016, 02:07 PM   #587
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8239

Seoul_Korea, kimahrikku1 liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 04:32 PM   #588
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 6999

Open letter to Inno1234,

I think I’m speaking for many users of the forum active on Korean threads. What follows is what I and only I wrote, but I think many users share my point of view, as you can see with all the messages above urging you to stop acting this way… If you guys agree with me, don’t hesitate to like this post.

I’ll try to go straight to the point.

First of all, copyright and copyright infringement. I don’t know skyscrapercity’s structure and policies exactly, I’m not a lawyer, but a few common sense comments first. I know from moderators that you had to be lectured specifically on copyright before, because you didn’t actually know very well what the term meant and implied. Many of us are not sure either, but we don’t pretend to be intellectual property experts and threaten to sue people all the time. What I understand is that skyscrapercity authorizes (or at least implicitly tolerates) users to post third-party pictures here. I’d say 80 to 90 % of pictures on this site are not directly from the users. Skyscrapercity asks users to source the pictures, and don't take the pictures out as long as users don’t make money from it :
http://xl.skyscrapercity.com/?page=about&do=dmca
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1388508
I think if the copyright holder asks for the removal of photos explicitly it would take said photos out though.

In any case, you’re talking about lawsuit under Korean law, which doesn’t really make sense to me. Skyscrapercity is a Dutch/American website, and I believe cases would be settled by an American court, so Korea would I guess have no jurisprudence. But more importantly, do you really think that a court of law would bother with having a lawsuit because some guy on the internet took a few (or a few dozens) pictures uploaded online on a forum (from which the original uploader made no money) and uploaded them on another thread or another similar forum with the re-uploader making absolutely no money as well. If you think this is gonna go to court, good luck with that. And even if that was the case, you’re complaining about people re-uploading your pictures on the Daum Café skyscraper forum, not on this website. So the “crime” is committed elsewhere and you’d have to settle that with the folks at http://cafe.daum.net/skyscrapers/. Plus, you’re talking about skyscrapercity being a company making money. I highly doubt they’re making money. There are almost no ads on the website, and they are there most likely just for the host to pay for its servers and such. So I’m afraid your few “stolen” pictures don’t magically turn into thousands of dollars of ad revenue falling into the James Bond Villain-esque CEO of Skyscrapercity.

Now, copyright is complicated, and again, I might be wrong on some details, and I know first hand that having pictures reappropriated somewhere else on the internet can be a bit frustrating... but that's the internet. There are probably millions of pictures reposted everyday on the internet, and it doesn't lead to big suits.

Sadly, the issue with you runs way deeper than just copyright mumbo jumbo. I’m going to be very harsh, but I don’t even know where to start.

- Aggressivity. You’re constantly aggressive to anyone who might have wronged you in any way, be it about copyright, double posting of threads, divergence of opinion on any subject, political disagreement, pretty much anyone who engages in a way that goes beyond posting pictures, liking posts or stating facts that are in no way controversial. But once a message of for than 3 or 5 sentences is directed towards you, there’s a high probability that you’ll take something wrong and escalate the situation for no reason. That’s not very good to take things that directly, but in your case it’s even worse because rather than replying to the argument you’ll focus on something trivial or try to find some dirt on a person (most notably, I remember you looking up and posting for no reason what a certain member was selling – a phone charger - only to find a way to insult him based on that and that alone). You’re also very pedantic and have a way to remind people that you’ve been there longer and have more likes and what nots. You sure have posted a lot and have gotten many likes. You’ve published many great updates other the years, but that doesn’t make you superior than other others in any way. Any person with enough time, interest and Korean knowledge could do the same research, and upload the same things. Your likes are a testimony of your work on this forum, not of your value as an individual or of the viability of your controversial comments. Being rude to mods is never the way to go, and to new users is the best way to ensure new people don’t find out about skyscrapers in general and in Korea in particular

- Political comments. We all agree that skyscrapers are linked with urban planning and are quintessentially political. But on threads about any given projects, we try to tone down political comments to keep them to what is directly related to the thread, and not use the thread as a platform for political support, pushing an agenda or even worse, insulting politicians. You have a personal fixation with Seoul Mayor Park Won-Sun. It’s your right to hate him, and your right to express your disagreement in a polite manner with decisions from his office that directly impact a project, but if you want to talk pure politics, I’d suggest you keep it to the Skybar section, or even better, keep it off this forum and share it on a political forum. Now, making political comments all the time is one thing, but you’re making insults that go way beyond what can be tolerated (you usually call him “monkey”, and have likened him on more than one occasion to Nazis, Kim Jung-Un, and have used the term dictator referring to him on many occasions, and insulting everyone on the forum that might have a more nuanced opinion about the state of urban development policies in Seoul). I’m going to put things in their context a bit. Among developed countries / advanced economies (I’m excluding China and the Middle-East for the moment), one could argue that Seoul has the most urban development and skyscraper projects (New York is picking up steam again, but compared to Europe, Japan, other North American cities, Hong Kong or Singapore which seem to have slowed down, there are many things going up or about to go up in Seoul). It’s only an opinion and of course open to debate, but there is truly a lot going on. From Lotte World Tower to Hyundai GBC to Parc1 probably restarting to continued projects (Sangam DMC, Yongsan IBC), there are many projects supported by the city, and you fail to mention that many projects were derailed for financial (Yongsan IBD) or judicial (Parc1) reasons. I agree that Mayor Park is not as skyscraper-focused as is predecessors: Mayor Oh (who drastically increased the debt of the city through is projects) or Mayor Lee (whose nickname was “The Bulldozer”), but compared to leaders elsewhere, Mayor Park he would definitely be classified as pro-infrastructure. This doesn’t make me a supporter of Mayor Park, but when forum new members are greeted by your disparaging comments towards the mayor, it doesn’t help them get a clear and nuanced opinion.

- Delusion of grandeur. You keep thinking that the forum (at least Korean threads) will collapse if you don’t upload updates. While your contribution is welcome, you’re way off. You’ve taken the habit of posting in advance about when you’re gonna be taking photos of projects in Seoul, as if it were a day we should cherish because that’s finally the day we’re going to get photos. For information, there is a photo update on the LWT on an almost daily basis done by a bunch of other users (humptydumpty is probably the one with the most frequent updates right now). I also try to make sure that for smaller projects (usually in the highrise category), all projects with relevant information are updated within a month). When I think of Haeundae LCT The Sharp, the power user would be Korea2002 in my mind, and recently Victoria123 as well as Seoul_Korea have come up with many new threads as well, especially for lower scale projects. We have other people who contribute very often, from Mussoda to cestlavie24, aquaticko, theseventhshape…. And many more that I forget. It’s an open club, everybody is welcome to contribute, and even if people not contributing relevant updates, it’s nice to welcome people that thank us or like our updates (thanks to the many likes from people like Munwon, or SH16), and newcomers who don’t know much yet. Maybe when they feel welcome they’ll try to contribute more actively. But you, on the other hand, have threatened to (and actually did it) delete you own pictures just so people can’t get the updates, trying to prove a point that without you, there would be no forum. Well, you’re very wrong. I’ve personally posted over 1000 posts on Korean projects this year, and got over 2000 likes, and there are many people like me. If you go away or withhold information on purpose to piss forumers off, other people will replace you. Your last post is just ludicrous and shows how delusional you are… You’re threatening to not post updates of the Hyundai GBC project to prove your point. If you think no one will come with updates, you’re wrong. It’s one of the world’s largest projects, located next to COEX, one if not the busiest place in Korea. There will be people to do the job, believe me. My workplace is within walking distance from there, and I actually was at COEX twice last week and saw the fences starting to go up before you uploaded them. But since I was in a bit of a rush and the difference wasn’t so big with Victoria123’s update, I didn’t bother to take a picture this time around. But again, you’re replaceable, everyone is. Maybe I could do it, others could do it, others could find pictures on the internet also… but rest assured, these projects wouldn’t go undocumented. So, you have a choice… accept your role as “one of” the forumers, or fade away believing the world will end without you. While you were a bit less active these last few months, the forum and Korean threads didn’t suffer from lack of updates. The choice is yours, but you won’t make your point or get any moral victories from sitting on the sidelines…

So that’s about it. This was a brutally honest post that had to be shared. Maybe some moderator will remove it because it’s too controversial or personal (which I would understand), but I know that deep down, most users and moderators agree with what I had to say, even if they might not support the fact that I put it out in the open. I’ve tried to reach out to you with PMs, had mods intervene to cool you down, but the situation hasn’t improved, so I figured that was the only thing to do.

Best regards,

Last edited by kimahrikku1; April 10th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM   #589
Seoul_Korea
Europa

Likes (Received): 2901

I absolutely agree with you, kimahrikku1. First of all, thank you to have mentioned me in your post, I really appreciate this. Secondly: yes, Inno4321 is just pissing me off with this agressive posts directed to whoever is against his opinion. I remember when I said that Park Won-soon was anyway a good mayor because it was focused on infrastructure more than skyscrapers, he attacked me saying that I was a pro-dictatorship, that I was happy that Seoul was like North Korea, etc... and that you wanted to take me to court because of my appreciation to Mr. Park Won-soon. Obviously with more offensive words that I don't want to share with y'all right now because I don't want to put myself on the same level as Inno. Oh, you're acting as a dictator. Thirdly: If you don't like this forum, go away. As kimahrikku1 said, you're replaceable, no one cares about your missing.

This part is for kimahrikku1: I really enjoy your harsh post about the situation of Korean forum. Thank you!

Best regards,
Seoul_Korea

PROUD TO BE GAY.

7 AUG 2007 - 30 SEP 2014
SNSD without Jessica won't be the same anymore.

Victoria123, kimahrikku1 liked this post
Seoul_Korea no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2016, 06:25 PM   #590
Victoria123

Likes (Received): 1767

Thank you Kimahrikku1 for putting things right with your insight, and speaking up for all of us.
Inno, I hope you're not discouraged from this.
But rather use it as a stepping stone in becoming a more lovable forumer.

Last edited by Victoria123; April 10th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.
Victoria123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:35 AM   #591
Mussoda
Soul_Seoul

Likes (Received): 9121

OMG....

Last edited by Mussoda; April 13th, 2016 at 07:04 AM.
Mussoda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2016, 04:47 AM   #592
2co2co

Likes (Received): 225

A thread getting locked is routine in Skybar, but if here, it would be epic
2co2co no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2016, 08:21 AM   #593
inno4321

hhhhhhhhhhh by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

c3cf3d520fba279664405c4b30cd472e by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
a8ce08b31fa901034d87840ebe3e4472 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
364eb0e908ee54e44af63cb50854abb3 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

SAM_0456 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0457 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0458 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

OMG
Again My fan club held party here! Party people. You know i really like EDM music and open dance party.(plz check my photos history)
I really happy that many people feedback for me.
So far i thought they gone from ssc But THEY ALIVE!
cause when i uploaded many seoul photos those guys didn't press like button or reply comment to me.
they just saw my photos and gone without feedback. Oh man that is not good for SSC's prosperity.

NEXT TIME PRESS LIKE BUTTON when i post many seoul project U/C photos. That is MANNER/etiquette as SSC members isn't it?
unless You go there and take a photos n UPLOADED IN SSC HERE. I promise I'll press like a button!

Last edited by inno4321; April 11th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old April 12th, 2016, 03:41 AM   #594
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Lol clearly some people have issues here or need an appointment with a psychologist lol

(the), Seoul_Korea, IBeMo. liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2016, 12:30 PM   #595
inno4321

아래 사진들은 마음대로 아무나 퍼가도된다, 단 아래 사진들 다음초고층 카페로 퍼가지말것. 저작권자인 본인의 금지를 어기고 다음초고층 카페로 퍼갈시 저작권법에 의해 민형사상 고소할것임
Below photos free quote to any website by anybody
But strictly prohibited QUOTE to 다음초고층 카페 daum skyscraper cafe.
if violated then i gonna sue!

SAM_5101 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_5096 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

HYUNDAI&KIA HEAD OFFICE IN SEOUL will be built by cooperated between HYUNDAI construction and hyundai engineering!
construction ratio is 7 : 3 or 8 : 2

construction coast over about 2조5000억원 about $2.2 billions usd

With this project HYUNDAI construction company will be global construction company in skyscraper market such like a samsung c&t did(burj kalipa/kingdom tower(technical adviser),petronas twin tower in kualaumpru,taipei 101, BANGKOK SUPERTALL etc)

SH16, Victoria123, Munwon liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; April 14th, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old April 16th, 2016, 07:39 AM   #596
korea2002

Likes (Received): 1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
아래 사진들은 마음대로 아무나 퍼가도된다, 단 아래 사진들 다음초고층 카페로 퍼가지말것. 저작권자인 본인의 금지를 어기고 다음초고층 카페로 퍼갈시 저작권법에 의해 민형사상 고소할것임
Below photos free quote to any website by anybody
But strictly prohibited QUOTE to 다음초고층 카페 daum skyscraper cafe.
if violated then i gonna sue!

SAM_5101 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_5096 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

HYUNDAI&KIA HEAD OFFICE IN SEOUL will be built by cooperated between HYUNDAI construction and hyundai engineering!
construction ratio is 7 : 3 or 8 : 2

construction coast over about 2조5000억원 about $2.2 billions usd

With this project HYUNDAI construction company will be global construction company in skyscraper market such like a samsung c&t did(burj kalipa/kingdom tower(technical adviser),petronas twin tower in kualaumpru,taipei 101, BANGKOK SUPERTALL etc)
누가 퍼간데요? 미리 걱정하시나 퍼갈사람 아무도 없으니까 걱정마세요 ㅎㅎ 다음 초고층 카페랑 무슨 악연이 있는지요?
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2016, 07:15 PM   #597
inno4321

SAM_0448 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0453 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
SAM_0452 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

this area for hotel& convention center
SAM_0451 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

this way go to bongeunsa
now days monk& buddist protest to return HYUNDAI LAND to their own
unless they threaten that begin anti hyundai movement LOL
SAM_0449 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
;;;; by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

OFFICIAL SEOUL GOVERNMENT PAPER

Munwon, Seoul_Korea, Mussoda liked this post
Old April 19th, 2016, 12:16 AM   #598
inno4321

Official breaking news

-HYUNDAI TOWER should made "anti aircraft artillery" on the roof by demanding milliatry of korea.
-and that countruction cost belong to hyundai
-All area of seoul allocated as anti air craft artillery zone. If hyundai decline then they should decreased tower's height from over 500m to 236m below

So rendering will be little bit changed especially top roof.
also hyundai must changed plan what they design "transparent ceiling design" of observation deck on top

Victoria123, Ch.W liked this post
Old April 19th, 2016, 04:35 PM   #599
inno4321

hyundai tower is going to design "transparent observation deck"
however they should give up original plan due to anti aricraft artillery on the top roof

So observation deck's ceiling will be close like other tall building

AlexDemens liked this post
Old April 19th, 2016, 11:07 PM   #600
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1027

So stupid! And what, they're going to put artillery on the top of the roof? How absurd! The one really special aspect of this tower, and they're going to put up a giant symbol of fear and paranoia instead? When they don't even do air-raid drills? South Korea's conservatives drive me insane.

Victoria123 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote