daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 8th, 2017, 04:28 AM   #761
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12429

This project's future involved with at tomorrow korea presidential election's result.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965 liked this post
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #762
Geemath wijesinghe

Likes (Received): 402

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
This project's future involved with at tomorrow korea presidential election's result.
Why do you say so?
Geemath wijesinghe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:01 AM   #763
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geemath wijesinghe View Post
Why do you say so?
http://www.bulkyo21.com/news/article...ml?idxno=36537

yesterday Moon elected as New president of SK.
Few days ago when he not yet elected He met monk and hearing complain about Hyundai GBC
Then he said them "When I become president of SK then Central government(not seoul city) will be compromise between temple and Hyundai."

So In my opinions their are three possibility
1. hyudai pay huge money(like lotte did in 555m project) as donation
2. supertall height/floor changed more shorter
3. rendering changed(such like divided main tower as two small one or something like that)

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Zaz965, Geemath wijesinghe liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 11th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM   #764
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 6999

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post
http://www.bulkyo21.com/news/article...ml?idxno=36537

yesterday Moon elected as New president of SK.
Few days ago when he not yet elected He met monk and hearing complain about Hyundai GBC
Then he said them "When I become president of SK then Central government(not seoul city) will be compromise between temple and Hyundai."

So In my opinions their are three possibility
1. hyudai pay huge money(like lotte did in 555m project) as donation
2. supertall height/floor changed more shorter
3. rendering changed(such like divided main tower as two small one or something like that)

I stumbled upon the article earlier today. I think a 4th alternative would be that Seoul / ROK Gov forks up some money as well to Bongeunsa. The plot was sold to Hyundai at a record price with the agreement that they could build a landmark. And the landmark is part of the Yeongdong-Daero
Underground project (with a huge donation on Hyundai's part). I don't think either the city or the government want to piss off Hyundai to much and see them drag them to court or ask them for their dotation back.

Moon has made Yeongdong-Daero Underground project a priority as well, so it's not in his interest to have it fall through.

So I think if Seoul and Govt want to settle to Bongeunsa, they'll have to throw some cash as well, because Hyundai probably has some leverage. So maybe they'll split the bill and Hyundai probably won't pay for it entirely.

I know the monks have plans for an extension at Bongeunsa, so I'm sure they'd be happy with some free cash to build their stuff.

At least I hope so...
kimahrikku1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:53 AM   #765
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahrikku1 View Post
I stumbled upon the article earlier today. I think a 4th alternative would be that Seoul / ROK Gov forks up some money as well to Bongeunsa. The plot was sold to Hyundai at a record price with the agreement that they could build a landmark. And the landmark is part of the Yeongdong-Daero
Underground project (with a huge donation on Hyundai's part). I don't think either the city or the government want to piss off Hyundai to much and see them drag them to court or ask them for their dotation back.

Moon has made Yeongdong-Daero Underground project a priority as well, so it's not in his interest to have it fall through.

So I think if Seoul and Govt want to settle to Bongeunsa, they'll have to throw some cash as well, because Hyundai probably has some leverage. So maybe they'll split the bill and Hyundai probably won't pay for it entirely.

I know the monks have plans for an extension at Bongeunsa, so I'm sure they'd be happy with some free cash to build their stuff.

At least I hope so...

good idea and make sense logic
but unfortunately impossible plot in korea legal system
Seoul/government are public legal system.
If they give money to monk it is "breach of duty"
Cause HYUNDAI project is legally proper city develop and monk's asking is just complain irrelevant with legal boundary
Yes It is fair Seoul/SK government should pay when Hyundai more pay donation to monk. cause HYUNDAY billion cash into Seoul city.
Seoul administration didn't push up project even though Hyundai do what they have to do according to the legal procedure.
but if seoul/government pay single money then it is breach of duty.

Another plot(maybe similar your thinking) is Seoul share hyundai donation cash with monk which already received from hyundai.
But that donation cash billions already divided base on city planning
So it is irreversible

But in any case seoul or government can't pay any single money to monk.
As like LOTTE did to nearby folk market which donation huge cash when they built 555m supertall.
Government/Seoul pressure on hyundai and
HYUNDAI will pay more money.

P.S Now at 17 April officially "bongeunsa historical&cultural preserved institute council begin in Seoul city. there are 2 highest rank seoul public officer 국장급 participated on council.
And monk demolish their demonstration camp in front of seoul city. So talk ongoing

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 12th, 2017 at 01:41 AM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 03:51 AM   #766
jondrewww

Likes (Received): 1

to be honest, i'm not happy with the Hyundai tower.
I mean Lotte Tower is 555m, I've been to Lotte tower and its okay. Its great that Seoul has huge a landmark, but Seoul is falling behind.

I feel like the Hyundai tower should at least be 600m. AT LEAST!.
Dubai is planning to build a tower that looks exactly like the Hyundai tower.
I don't remember the name but the tower is at 700m + and looks so much like the Hyundai tower. :c

if Hyundai tower and that whole district is suppose to go under a whole change, they might as well just do something big. or just not do anything at all and save the money to develop more areas in Seoul, or save more money to do something big.
I think the ideal landmark of that area to should be a tower of 750m - 850m or even 900m.

with the future terminal 2 of Incheon airport, develop through out Seoul and the nation, olympics in 2018, and possibly summer Olympics in Busan and Fifa games in korea, they should do something big and nice.

Hopefully President Moonjaein can help further the development.

inno4321 liked this post

Last edited by jondrewww; May 21st, 2017 at 03:57 AM.
jondrewww no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2017, 08:04 PM   #767
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

So proud my distant uncle is now president of South Korea. He WILL do great things

Victoria123, clop liked this post
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:46 PM   #768
Sterlyng65

Likes (Received): 45

Keep building tall Seoul. With a population so big I would rather see taller buildings.

inno4321 liked this post
Sterlyng65 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:29 AM   #769
inno4321

http://www.ibulgyo.com/news/articleV...l?idxno=157815

according to the budahh report GBC plan might be changed cause new president of SK promising reflected monk's opinions on project

what the ****!!!!!!!!!

Old May 25th, 2017, 05:19 PM   #770
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1027

Maybe if Hyundai wasn't in the middle of a cover-up and whistleblower-firing scandal, they'd be able to put up a bigger fight on building like they want to....
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 11:13 AM   #771
inno4321

photo&report copyright to 변지희 기자 윤민혁 기자
http://biz.chosun.com/site/data/html...052503743.html

[단독] 롯데월드타워 찾은 정의선, 신동빈 만나 신사옥 GBC 건립 조언 받아

Title translation "[Exclusive report] Juong Eu Son, met Shin Dong Bin hearing advice to built HYUNDAI&KIA New Head Quarter"

Yesterday HYUNDAI VICE CEO Mr jung eu sun(who son of CEO Jung mong gu who decide $ 10 billions betting GBC site buying) visiting LWT 555m observation deck and look around observation deck and SIGNIEL Hotel and luxury residence with Shin Dong Bin(son of Shin guk ho, founder group who decide and push up 555m project) and who CEO of LOTTE GROUP

Juong eu Son seeing HYUNDAI GBC site direction from LWT's observation deck!

according to the report Jung eu son hearing advice from shin dong bin and help experience to built supertall LWT.
Lotte CEO Shin give a lot of advice to him.

I think this is not just private visiting but a kind of public performance which "We(HYUNDAI) will to built supertall in Seoul no matter what monk amok!!"

If Hyundai not to built supertall then he wouldn't visiting LWT! Project keep going.
HYUNDAI spent $ 10 billions in here for land price. opposite just joking

We can see TWO observation deck each other only 3 km distance away!

Sterlyng65, Munwon, Victoria123, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 26th, 2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 10:15 AM   #772
inno4321

photo upload sites
http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/new...=2017052447931

KOREA ECONOMY JOURNAL
title "Elevator competition fierce 152 accommodation,LED glass· 21m per 1 second speed"

sub title "HYUNDAI&KIA HQ elevator competition fierce"
thyssenKrupp supply in HYUNDAI MOTOR STUDIO in Ilsan
OTTIS supply FASTEST elevator to LWT
HYUNDAI elevator supply to BUSAN longest escalator

Below my translation news article
[Now there are 200 elevator and escalator installed in LWT
HYUNDAI GBC tower need more elevator and escalator than LWT cause HYUNDAI GBC is TO BUILT tallest than LWT and floor area more huge as 92만㎡ than LWT 80만㎡
"HYUNDAI GBC will be record as hugest elevator and escalator competition in SK history So only elevator and escalator price will be over $100 millions USD " say elevator company concern say.]

OTTIS win in LWT
but HYUNDAI elevator has some good competition. So let's see which company supply stuff in GBC.

Munwon, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 27th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 03:29 PM   #773
Nabludatel

Likes (Received): 1383

As i was told by people from Hyundai Elevator OTIS has won the high-rise part of LTW project just because Hyundai Elevator couldn't take part in it due to the anti-monopoly legislation. I don't know if it is true or not but they have Hyundai elevators installed in Lotte World Mall.
Nabludatel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:13 PM   #774
inno4321

http://www.snmnews.com/news/articleV...l?idxno=376263

Tremendous DECKPLATE consumption bring to due HYUNDAI&KIA landmark project
According to the report A lot of DECKPLATE need to built GBC
GBC more taller than LWT
It estimate 1,000,000m2 DECKPLATE need in U/C
Market expect Two divided part in GBC will be choose different company which underground level and over ground building

So now many DECKPLATE company try to best effort to get GBC

HYUNDAI elevator in LWT mall in avenuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabludatel View Post
As i was told by people from Hyundai Elevator OTIS has won the high-rise part of LTW project just because Hyundai Elevator couldn't take part in it due to the anti-monopoly legislation. I don't know if it is true or not but they have Hyundai elevators installed in Lotte World Mall.

Exactly
OTTIS installed elevator in LWT's main tower
Meanwhile HYUNDAI in mall

Probably due to anti-monopoly law.
There are a lot of restriction to Chaebol in SK due to Anti-monopoly
But tis law only apply to SK company so foreigner company get tremendous profit due to this ridiculous restriction

BTW IMO HYUNDAI elevator prominent candidate in GBC's main tower elevator.
HYUNDAI construction choose FOR TO BUILT GBC

Munwon, Geemath wijesinghe, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by inno4321; May 29th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM   #775
inno4321

Today official seoul city environmental influence council asking compensate the defect GBC's plan and give back paper.
So hyundai reply "we will modified paper and re-submit GBC paper as soon as possible.
In short project need patience
Meanwhile Budahh's children asking decrease GBC's height
But most experts think "that is impossible story"

Zaz965, Victoria123 liked this post
Old June 29th, 2017, 01:38 PM   #776
inno4321

Official Final Plan public announced by Ministry of land&transfer korea and Seoul government today!!

6fl level below ground total 160,000㎡ floor area underground space!
5 New High speed bullet&subway unified station(4~6fl), Public facility/commercial(1~2fl), Bus parking lot(114 bus 3fl)
Make New ground square 240m length 70m wide(35,000 ACCOMMODATION)
Make connected with 14 around building thorough underground

Detail
-630,000 PER A DAY using this station (450,000 train 180,000bus)
-Now ground car road to buried underground 480m! Among them 240m make square for concert/meeting/celebrate show
-COST $ 1.3 billions(underground project cost 40.7% HYUNDAI group will pay/bullet&train system 59.3%
government will pay
-estimate transfer walking path 107m and, 1minute 51 seconds
-1~2fl public library, museum, exhibition,administration supporting center for foreigners,shopping center,book store, cafe
-Above rendering is primary concept. It begin international design competition ongoing. and make this huge transfer station as world class art station.
-open space which allow sun light directly in to bottom. So station has underground garden&solar pannel in 3fl
-ICT smart station and barrier free&universal design apply

At the moment 6 global architecture team design this project
Seoul is going to choose one design
-간삼 gansam+AZPML+WSP consortium(Alejandro Zaero-polo, cannada WSP)
-삼우samwoo+Zaha Hadid+삼안saman consortium
-heerim희림+Snohetta+동명dongmyoung consortium
-혜원까치+KPF(USA)+동해
-POSCO포스코A&C+Nikken Sekkei+현대종합설계 HYUNDAI consortium
-JUNGLIM정림+Dominique Perrault+유신 consortium

Old August 4th, 2017, 09:56 AM   #777
inno4321

Above photo copyright to 한국경제 hankyung.com
http://news.hankyung.com/article/201708046134g?nv=3

Yesterday HYUNDAI VICE CEO Mr Jung EU Sun visiting LWT 555M with his wife and secretary.
According to the report, this visiting is for bench marking and to learn supertall's interior/facility for the purposed suggest his opinions when GBC construction begin!!

Cause GBC project is very important project his father(HYUNDAI&KIA MOTOR CEO Mr Jung Mong Gu)'s No 1 interesting for group's future!!!

Old August 10th, 2017, 07:42 AM   #778
Spocket

Likes (Received): 91

Okay...aside from my inability to understand what people are saying in this thread (sorry) I'm not sure: Is this thing approved, has it been redesigned taller, and when could it begin?
Spocket no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:41 PM   #779
aquaticko

Likes (Received): 1027

It is approved, the listed height (569m) is the one to which (barring future changes) it will be built, and I believe it's going to begin construction in the middle of next year. The associated transit center may or may not begin before, but given all the complex factors involved in it, it's a bit up in the air, especially considering that the final design proposal period only just began.

Victoria123 liked this post
aquaticko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM   #780
inno4321

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?...70727010013945
http://www.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRea...01&OutLnkChk=Y

"We will make new group's growth with GBC tower." say HYUNDAI&KIA MOTOR

"hyundai is one of fastest growth company in the world. and RECENTLY we made successfully lunch new luxury brand GENESIS too. We expect group's future with GBC tower. We will invite 100 thousands global head into GBC tower per a years. More over we will begin construction by close collaboration with Seoul government" say HYUNDAI MOTOR

Munwon, Victoria123, Zaz965 liked this post