search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States > West Coast and Interior West > Local Forums > Los Angeles > Metropolitan Forums > The West Side

The West Side West Hollywood | Beverly Hills | Century City | Venice | Santa Monica | Malibu

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 26th, 2014, 02:11 AM   #1
arfeen

Likes (Received): 0

Ocean Facing Resturant for Dinner || Near by Santa Monica LA

Hello There,

Next weekend is my hubby birthday. I want him to surprise with Dinner at Ocean facing restaurant.
I found a restaurant name "Geoffreys at malibu". But its far away from our home. Can anybody suggest any such romantic restaurant.

Thank you.
Arfeen.
arfeen no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #2
milquetoast
L O S A N G E L E S

Likes (Received): 1997

Arf Arf!
I kid 'cause I loves

You can get .. have a computer?
You can get on Yelp and look at all the choices,
usually on Ocean Avenue.

Water Grill was mentioned.
Joey L. was there on the 10th and gave this review:

Walked in with a friend to try something new in Santa Monica randomly and I'm glad we chose this place. First of all the service was excellent, Our server was so attentive and gave us such exceptional service that we couldn't have asked for more. Seeing as it was our first time here we asked for some suggestions and what we ended up having was perfect. My friend had the New England Lobster roll sandwich and it looked so amazing! The roll was toasted perfectly and the Lobster stuffed in it was mouth watering and very delicious! I myself had the Wild Jumbo Mexican White Shrimp Banh Mi which came with pickled red onions, daikon sprouts and cucumber salad. It was so good and laid on a wonderful french roll that was just awesome in every way. As if the food and service wasn't perfect enough watching the sunset over Santa Monica Beach made this whole dine in experience a pleasant and wonderful time. I will def be back to try other things on this menu.

Def recommend this place, if it's not cold try and get outdoor/window seating for the perfect view!

Joey's got it goin' on!
milquetoast no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 12:13 AM   #3
thevladski

Likes (Received): 310

Geoffrey's is lovely, Moonshadows is nearer to Santa Monica. There's also Nobu nearer the Malibu pier and a new place next door.

Think they're your best options for places directly on the sea, rather than an the other side of the PCH.
thevladski no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #4
Saiholmes

Likes (Received): 5337

http://www.thehuntleyhotel.com/penthouse-restaurant.php

At THE PENTHOUSE, LA dining and nightlife soars to breathtaking new heights. Venture into a Santa Monica restaurant and ultra lounge that pulses with excitement 18 stories above the California shore.
Saiholmes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #5
Kenni
Admin♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Gladstones.

Where Sunset Blvd. ends at the ocean.

My ex took me there for my birthday years ago. I don't know if they still do it, but right before the sun sets, waiter pass around a piece of paper with the lyrics to "I LOVE LA", then the music starts at sunset and everyone sings.
Kenni no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #6
fourviesws

Moonshadows is nearer to Santa Monica. There's also Nobu nearer the Malibu pier and a new place next door.
fourviesws no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:36 PM   #7
LosAngelesSportsFan

Likes (Received): 852

Lobster in Santa Monica is at the beginning of the Pier as well.
LosAngelesSportsFan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2014, 03:47 AM   #8
starshiptrooper816

Ristorante al Mare for the win!
starshiptrooper816 no está en línea   Reply With Quote