SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Niels' Worldwide Showcase

35K views 206 replies 24 participants last post by  christos-greece 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi and welcome!

Just something different from city and travel / vacation specific photo threads that I usually post. My goal is to post at least one photo per day in this thread and showcase the photos from over 30 different destinations to which I have traveled the past five years (both urban and rural). Sometimes when I'm bored, I go through my archives on my external harddrive, and sometimes find some great photos that I have never edited or posted before. Usually when this happens I don't really feel like digging up old photo threads, so therefore I'm giving this a go :)

NEW: Follow me on INSTAGRAM / @nielsphotos
You can now also follow me on Polarsteps

If you like what I'm posting, feel free to visit the threads posted in my signature. You can also follow me on FLICKR or like my page on FACEBOOK. Thanks in advance for the support :cheers:

I want to start out with a photo of one of my most recent trips. I finally got to explore Paris this year (twice!), despite living only 3 hours away by train for all those years. Comments and feedback most welcome!

1. Paris by night from the Montparnasse tower

See less See more
#23 ·
Thanks!

Thanks. I occasionally sell fine art and I sell via Getty Images.

23. Planai mountain (Schladming, Austria)

24. Three bridges in Ljubljana, Slovenia

25. Plaza Callao, Madrid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.