daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > DubaiLand

DubaiLand High-rise developments in the world's largest entertainment park.
» Sports City | Projects by Mizin

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 10th, 2008, 05:12 AM   #301
Manmeet

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeag View Post
Take care of the living legends... nothing started.
Mazaya, price is still good, you should go for this one, but take care of "the lake view", i don't know where is this lake.....in fact there is no real lake in the villa project. Mazaya should be ready in April
Thanks I have dropped the idea of living legends. I went to the plot and it was bare with some tiny flags all over the place.

I went and saw the mazaya sample villa which was quite decent.

The only thing is that it was an A3 and I am looking to buy an A1 . I dont know how much smaller will it become and whether the pool would be the same or smaller. If its smaller I rather get it made myself as anything smaller than the one they have for the sample villa would be like a big bath tub.

Also is anyone selling their villa as I am looking to buy. Does anyone know who is financing this project and wht percent?

Thanks

Manmeet
+971 50 8718175
Manmeet no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old October 10th, 2008, 08:11 AM   #302
maeag

The villa you visited is 4500 sqf, A1 is 3600 and A2 is 3900 sqft. The main difference is the right side of the villa (the wall will move for few meters).
As for the pool, it will be all the same. By discussing with the customer service, they might allow you to add money in order to get it bigger.
For the quality, we should not complain, it is quite good and at the end if you want to upgrade it, it will become much cheaper than the other project you speak about.
Personally, i still believe that Mazaya is currently the best deal in dubai for villa and price are growing. Just to keep in mind, in february this year, an A2 was at 3.7 million, it is now between 5.2 to 5.7million. Surely the A2 will reach 6.5 million when finish and A1 5.5 to 5.7
Finance is available with TAMWEEL. As for purchase, just go in the classifieds of gulf news, you will find easily what you are looking for.
maeag no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #303
Philippa C

Likes (Received): 1

We went out to look at the site yesterday. It really is a mess out there. Emaar handled construction phases much better. We could not even find our way to the Mazaya show homes - luckily a driver led us there and out to the exit again. At least there are some streets in place now and you can see progress on the villas.

I thought some of the Dubai properties villas seemed very close together - the plot size is too small for the size of the house.

I agree that Mazaya villas are one of the best deals on the market. The 3 bed villas in the Egypt phase of Mudoon are being released at 6 million.
Philippa C no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2008, 07:07 AM   #304
Manmeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeag View Post
The villa you visited is 4500 sqf, A1 is 3600 and A2 is 3900 sqft. The main difference is the right side of the villa (the wall will move for few meters).
As for the pool, it will be all the same. By discussing with the customer service, they might allow you to add money in order to get it bigger.
For the quality, we should not complain, it is quite good and at the end if you want to upgrade it, it will become much cheaper than the other project you speak about.
Personally, i still believe that Mazaya is currently the best deal in dubai for villa and price are growing. Just to keep in mind, in february this year, an A2 was at 3.7 million, it is now between 5.2 to 5.7million. Surely the A2 will reach 6.5 million when finish and A1 5.5 to 5.7
Finance is available with TAMWEEL. As for purchase, just go in the classifieds of gulf news, you will find easily what you are looking for.
Hi
I got the floor plans of A1 and A2. The bedrooms in A2 seem to be smaller than A1. The ground floor is beigger but the first floor is smaller. Is that true or I have the wrong floor plans?
Manmeet no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #305
newwill

Came across your form today and find it very interesting. I've been looking at purchasing the 3,600 sqft Mazaya villa over the past weeks. Talked to Tamweel at City Scape on Monday and they offered me 90% financing but today when I went to apply they told me " due to the financial problem that the banks are facing, we are providing 75%, the only reason we are giving 90% to BMC and Remraam is because they are owned by us”. Anyone know if better financing is available?
newwill no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2008, 12:54 PM   #306
rexdmx

try CBD
Old October 17th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #307
bware

Likes (Received): 3

Manmeet this photo will give you a rough idea of the difference in width between the A3 Villa and the A1. I paced it out was around 5 normal paces difference
bware no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2008, 03:17 PM   #308
bware

Likes (Received): 3

Progress

Fair amount of progress since we last took a drive out. Dubai Properties Villas look great (renderd ones). Most of these shots of the Type A1
bware no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #309
Tojbas

Yes there has been great progress in the development. They are moving very fast. I do not think they will be ready for delivery by March.
Tojbas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2008, 04:14 PM   #310
docc

Can anyone tell me what the plot size and BUA of A1, A2 and A3 is? Also, what is the largest plot size available?

Thanks.
docc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM   #311
maeag

Quote:
Originally Posted by docc View Post
Can anyone tell me what the plot size and BUA of A1, A2 and A3 is? Also, what is the largest plot size available?

Thanks.
send me a pm with your mail adress, i will send you the detail PDF file of each plot of the full project
Old October 22nd, 2008, 03:54 PM   #312
maeag

delivery date...

Hi,

Just got a reply to one of my mail with Nasima (customer service), the below sentence was inside it.....

"The Villa project is under construction and the first phase will be handed over most probably mid of 2009 (June, July, August). "
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:24 PM   #313
Tojbas

It is sad that they are no clause specifying penalties due to delay.. My other contracts with other developers specify penalty clause. Some are giving me 1000 AED per month.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:31 PM   #314
kano

^ Dubai properties never put penalty clauses for them . As you will have noticed in the JBR development they were huge delays and they dont really care.
kano no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:38 PM   #315
maeag

Take care, this delivery date is for Mazaya villa, no idea for dubai properties...
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:44 PM   #316
Tojbas

Yes maeag, I was talking about Mazaya. They are charging 500 AED everyday for delay payment but nothing for delay in construction. Is there anywhere we can take this matter up and have them pay us compensation because many of us are end users.

Have you had any update with your payments or are you still paying according to plan or construction?
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM   #317
Tojbas

Yes maeag, I was talking about Mazaya. They are charging 500 AED everyday for delay payment but nothing for delay in construction. Is there anywhere we can take this matter up and have them pay us compensation because many of us are end users.

Have you had any update with your payments or are you still paying according to plan or construction?
Old October 23rd, 2008, 09:53 AM   #318
maeag

I agree with you, they should compensate. I also purchased flats before where i was getting compensation.
Du to the delay, i will have to extend my actual rent, means i will loose more than 100 000 dhs just because they are late...
The only way to get it is to launch a complaint to RERA.
I am paying on line with the plan as they now started my plot. It is going quiet fast.
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:09 PM   #319
finmax

does anyone know how the phasing works with the launch, I am unsure what phase my villa (RH061) fits in to although I have been given June/July 2009 as hand over?
finmax no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2008, 06:17 AM   #320
maeag

Quote:
Originally Posted by finmax View Post
does anyone know how the phasing works with the launch, I am unsure what phase my villa (RH061) fits in to although I have been given June/July 2009 as hand over?
Hi,

As per the master plan, RH061 is already under construction means delivery as you said between June to August 2009.

Tags
dubai, united arab emirates