daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Skyscrapers > Proposed Skyscrapers

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 24th, 2015, 12:31 AM   #1
AnelZ

Likes (Received): 1353

SARAJEVO | TBA | ~230m | ~755ft | ~50 fl | Pro

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, height of approximate 220-250m, unnamed object.

Proposed skyscraper with very few information and as it is still in its initial phase, subject to possible changes regarding many aspects (will be updated accordingly). The location is in the business center of the city called Marijin Dvor where already many highrises exists like the Sarajevo City Center, Unitic towers, Council of Ministers tower and the Avaz Twist tower is also near.

If the height is kept, it is going to become the highest tower in Bosnia and Herzegovina (surpassing Avaz Twist Tower at 142 meters without antenna, 172 with antenna) and the Balkans (surpassing the telecommunication tower Avala in Belgrade which currently sits at 204,5 meters, but essentially is more just an observation deck then a tower unlike ATT).

The building left of the proposed tower is the finished Sarajevo City Center, standing at about 80-85m.
[IMG]http://oi61.************/2edr1j9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i58.************/2lvxvlz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i62.************/2uhacyf.jpg[/IMG]

Object D on this picture is the new proposed tower. Object A is the Sarajevo City Center which is finished, while the Concert hall should be between B and C. E and F are the new proposed river banks.
[IMG]http://oi61.************/2js66c.jpg[/IMG]

Current Skyline of Marijin Dvor, this tower would be built on the river bank, right behind the photographer. This unused area left of the fence is reserved for the planned Concert hall which would have a unique design as it would be primarily underground.

A picture of Sarajevo under fog. The new tower would be built a bit left from the crane in the front of the picture. The building by the crane is about 75m tall and is the finished Sarajevo City Center. Avaz Twist Tower, the currently highest tower on the Balkans, is on the right and stands with the antenna as I already said at 172m.

And this is how it would look like with the new tower.

Last edited by AnelZ; January 26th, 2015 at 04:44 AM.
AnelZ no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2015, 01:37 AM   #2
Ral909
Ral909

Likes (Received): 868

I like it! Somehow, it reminded me of our unfortunate Torre Bicentenario.
Hope this one gets built. It will certainly look amazing emerging from those misty settings.

Cheers!
Ral909 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2015, 01:59 AM   #3
ThatOneGuy
Psst! Check my signature!

Wow that would be an awesome design to see built! Very Blade-Runner like.
ThatOneGuy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2015, 09:31 PM   #4
Eric Offereins
The only way is up

Likes (Received): 28160

Not really my taste, but very futuristic.
Eric Offereins no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2015, 01:52 AM   #5
emir_tz

Likes (Received): 428

VenOM__, malv0, yucca, AdnanPD, AnelZ and 1 others liked this post
emir_tz no está en línea   Reply With Quote