daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:10 AM   #1
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

JIANGMEN | Wanda Plaza | 200m × 2 | 656ft | 45 fl × 2 | Com

a lot of renders:
www.leju.com/touch/house/jiangmen/104462/

Quote:
江门万达广场正式推出五邑首座200米超高层5A甲级写字楼集群,该产品的面世将改变江门写字楼零散分布的格局。”在产品介绍环节,江门万达广场投资有限公司副总经理巢东海先生表示,每一个万达广场都是城市中心,万达中心每落户一座城必然成为当地商务新地标。而且江门万达所拥有的不可复制的区域价值,便利快捷的交通路网以及完善齐全的商业配套,必将大大提高江门万达中心的投资价值。
五邑商务新地标 江门万达广场国际5A写字楼盛大亮相_江门万达广场_活动_新浪房产_新浪网
(weird google translation)
Wanda Plaza officially launched Jiangmen Wuyi's first ultra-high-rise 200 meters 5A office building cluster, the product launch will change the pattern of scattered Jiangmen office. "In the Products link, Jiangmen Wanda Plaza Investment Co., deputy general manager of the East China Sea, said Mr. nest every Wanda Plaza is the city center, a city located in the center of each Wanda is bound to become a new landmark in the local business. And Jiangmen Wanda have not copied The regional value, convenient and efficient transportation network and improve the full range of commercial facilities, will greatly enhance the value of investments in Jiangmen Wanda center.
Jiangmen Wuyi Wanda Plaza commercial landmark international 5A office grand debut
Wanda Plaza Jiangmen activities
Sina property

sources:
http://jiangmen.house.sina.com.c
http://www.jmnews.com.cn/a/content/2...nt_1342020.htm

by feipeng8865

other construction pics: www.jmrea.com/house_view.asp?id=407

dito

official inauguration
http://www.wanda-gh.com/63/zxdt/2014...203_11381.html

http://www.wandaplazas.com/mobile/20...s_1129/91.html

KillerZavatar, CP11, mafd12, Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by Ch.W; March 22nd, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:40 AM   #2
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 8241

Sweet tower, nice find. I'm afraid there are still tens of completed 200m+ buildings that aren't in the SSP database and had no forum thread. Just few days ago, saw twins in nanning that are about topped out and have no thread either

Zaz965 liked this post
KillerZavatar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 03:30 AM   #3
Ch.W

Likes (Received): 5180

Thanks
You're right, especially in china skyscrapers "shoot up like mushrooms".
If such a twin tower would build in germany, france or UK it would be easy to find out and almost impossible to miss.
I have to say that i never heard about the city of Jiangmen before i start a reasearch for "unknown" skyscrapers in china. It's some kind of detective work because so few information comes out of chinas borders about projects in more "remote" cities. I asking myself how much people here in this forum are familiar with Jiangmen...
But it makes fun to investigate such things

KillerZavatar, Zaz965 liked this post
Ch.W no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 12:39 PM   #4
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

and it is really apprechiated! only this way we can get closer to a complete database

here are the SSP entries i just made. also found its location on google maps:

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=105807
http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=105808

I also have never heard of Jiangmen before, but to be fair it is a city in the shadow of its direct neighbours

Zaz965 liked this post
Old March 22nd, 2015, 01:00 PM   #5
kunming tiger

Likes (Received): 1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch.W View Post
Thanks
You're right, especially in china skyscrapers "shoot up like mushrooms".
If such a twin tower would build in germany, france or UK it would be easy to find out and almost impossible to miss.
I have to say that i never heard about the city of Jiangmen before i start a reasearch for "unknown" skyscrapers in china. It's some kind of detective work because so few information comes out of chinas borders about projects in more "remote" cities. I asking myself how much people here in this forum are familiar with Jiangmen...
But it makes fun to investigate such things

Hard to understand why Jiangmen and remote city appear in the same sentence.

Jiangmen neigbors include Guangzhou, Shen Zhen, Fo Shan , Zhu hai, Macau and Hong Kong one of the urban areas on the planet , most densly populated with three of the world's busiest ports and some of the largest airports.

There are 244 cities in China and most of them are on 25% of the land mass
far from being remote from each other a lot of them are right next to to each other .

Jiangmen is a case in point.

In fairness a lot of Chinese . non locals couldn't name all the nine dragons in the PRD of which Jiangmen is one.

A lot of this is due to the western media reporting little from outside beijing and shanghai creating the perception nothing exists out there.

KillerZavatar, Ch.W liked this post
kunming tiger no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 07:05 PM   #6
Amastroi2017
The Power Of Roof Height

Likes (Received): 112

Jiangmen actually already has a completed true supertall, the Hanging Village of Huaxi. I know it is stated to be in Wuxi on SkyscraperPage but if you look at it's location on Google Earth, it is clearly in Jiangmen. KillerZavatar, I wonder if you could check this out and change it on SkyscraperPage. Thanks man.

Great twin towers and overall complex as well. The lighting is amazing as well.

Ch.W liked this post
Amastroi2017 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:26 PM   #7
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

i visited the hanging gardens of huaxi... it is located in a little village that belongs to Jiangyin in Jiangsu province, Jiangyin belongs to Wuxi (but yes i have also requested to move it to Jiangyin on SSP to the administrator a few months ago).

Jiangmen is in Guangdong province.

It also annoys me that it is under Wuxi, since there is a seperate entry for the city of Jiangyin, but I cannot change cities in the database, because of the structure of the database, only the administrator can do this.

Zaz965 liked this post