search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Nordic & Baltic > General development > Denmark > Copenhagen

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 1st, 2016, 01:57 PM   #181
JAM

Likes (Received): 37

Demolition, I would enjoy to see it be a pile of concrete

kapo311, AngelOscuro liked this post
JAM no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 5th, 2016, 08:20 PM   #182
København

Likes (Received): 40

I would love if they made it a bit like the bikini mall in berlin! ist a really nice addition to the city!

https://www.google.com/search?q=biki...EK2FIpTZPaM%3A

Hafnia liked this post
København no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2016, 10:55 PM   #183
beijingexplorer

Likes (Received): 2

whats the latest on this? Has the owner published new plans? Will it end up being 1/3 smaller like the mayor asked for or do people here think they can still get the m2 that they originally planned for?
beijingexplorer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2016, 11:41 PM   #184
beijingexplorer

Sounds like there is a new model ready to be shown soon, latest 15 aug. I dont really care how many, but I hope they manage to make at least one tall gorgeous skyscraper, its a fantastic location for it!
Old July 28th, 2016, 04:14 PM   #185
Never give up

Likes (Received): 6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijingexplorer View Post

its a fantastic location for it!
...and I believe that the Danske Bank think so as well.
There are still strong rumours that they want to move their HQ to this visually very high profile site.
I think they need about 170.000 sq. m. in one inter connected building, connected being like in Axel Towers, not a big 5 story (Nordea)clump.

Hafnia, beijingexplorer, moveteam liked this post

Last edited by Never give up; July 28th, 2016 at 06:47 PM.
Never give up no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2016, 10:34 PM   #186
beijingexplorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never give up View Post
...and I believe that the Danske Bank think so as well.
Yes thats what I hear. It seems that the new model has already been shown to a few inner circle people, but I haven't managed to get a picture yet. Anybody out there with better luck than me?

Never give up, Kaneda liked this post
Old August 15th, 2016, 08:40 PM   #187
Never give up

Here is the long waited revised plan for the post office site.

I was at the meeting/hearing this evening. The usual nimbys who don't really want anything but they were a bit more subdued this time. The northerly tower in the office building's courtyard will be reduced to about 10 floors but the m2 will be placed elsewhere. The circular towers facing the railway tracks will be housing with shops and cafés on the ground floor. The large courtyard block facing Bernstorffsgade will be the new Danske Banks's HQ. (The director of Dania Pension confirmed it)

Here is a link to the preliminary hearing and some photos I took of the model on display.

http://www.kk.dk/sites/default/files...19514340-1.PDF

Last edited by Never give up; August 15th, 2016 at 08:51 PM.
Old August 15th, 2016, 09:04 PM   #188
Flexcph

Likes (Received): 18

I for one think it looks fantastic

Urbanus liked this post
Flexcph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 12:31 AM   #189
moveteam

Likes (Received): 1078

Slimmer and taller, nice!

"Skyggen fra det højeste tårn vil ramme Islands Brygge, lige omkring Islands Brygge Kulturhus, kl. 18.55. Indenfor en halv time vil skyggen flytte sig væk fra Kulturhuset og solen vil gå ned." OH NOES!

@Never give up, are the models still preliminary volume studies or are we starting to see some real design?

Wouldn't it make sense for a spacious (maybe underground) bus terminal at the site as well? Ingerslevgade is the biggest joke ever - confused tourists on the bike path and no travel information whatsoever is not worthy of CPH. I mean, look no further than Gothenburg - it has a really nice terminal. And while they're at it they should connect the district to the Central Station / Circle Line station with an underground passage.

kapo311 liked this post
moveteam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 05:03 AM   #190
Zichau

Likes (Received): 142

Copenhagen - City of round Buildings...

Flexcph liked this post
Zichau no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 09:08 AM   #191
Urbanus

Likes (Received): 657

Quote:
Originally Posted by moveteam View Post

Wouldn't it make sense for a spacious (maybe underground) bus terminal at the site as well? Ingerslevgade is the biggest joke ever - confused tourists on the bike path and no travel information whatsoever is not worthy of CPH. I mean, look no further than Gothenburg - it has a really nice terminal. And while they're at it they should connect the district to the Central Station / Circle Line station with an underground passage.
Not to mention Bernstorffsgade, where Bornholmerbussen and other busses stops. It is so foolish and ridiculous it makes me angry!
On a small and narrow sidewalk at one of the city's most busy cornes. Where travellers with big suitcases every day must fight with pedestrians trying to get past. It is really not worthy a city like Copenhagen to have long distance busses at such a prominent location.

You don't even have to go to Gothernburg to find a reasonable bus terminal for long distance busses. Even Århus has an alright one.
Every German city have one as well. It is such a joke that we for so long time havn't been able to create one in Copenhagen.

You're right. Postterminalen would be a good spot for one. But it could also be at Ny Ellebjerg. Most important is that is good located for public transport.

TheBikingViking, moveteam liked this post

Last edited by Urbanus; August 16th, 2016 at 09:35 AM.
Urbanus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:28 AM   #192
Fluxit
Fluxit Builders

Likes (Received): 813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zichau View Post
Copenhagen - City of round Buildings...
Yeah, it is beginning to look like that. The two biggest towers of 105 and 80 meters will certainly be a dominant feature in Copenhagen for years to come.
And it is probably better that they are round than the normal box look for such buildings.
Fluxit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 10:55 AM   #193
Urbanus

Likes (Received): 657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluxit View Post

Yeah, it is beginning to look like that. The two biggest towers of 105 and 80 meters will certainly be a dominant feature in Copenhagen for years to come.
And it is probably better that they are round than the normal box look for such buildings.
That's 115 and 94 meters. They two highest towers have increased from may to august
Old August 16th, 2016, 11:23 AM   #194
Never give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by moveteam View Post

@Never give up, are the models still preliminary volume studies or are we starting to see some real design?

Wouldn't it make sense for a spacious (maybe underground) bus terminal at the site as well?
The model are still volume studies, and the main access and circulation areas are illustrated, including the new pedestrian/cycle bridge over Carsten Niebuhrs Gade, as you see on the plan below. The proposal will be discussed by TMU on the 22nd august and then, if approved, serious designing will begin.

The same applies to the strong wish for a bus terminal under the plinth, a wish which was repeated by both "Lokaludvalgs" at the hearing yesterday.

A placing at both at the Post Office site and Ny Ellebjerg is being studied by the ministry, but bus passengers, like train passengers, mainly want to arrive in the city center and not be dumped in a suburb, no matter how well it is served by other forms of transport.

TheBikingViking, moveteam, kapo311, Cope liked this post

Last edited by Never give up; August 16th, 2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:25 PM   #195
BrMstrBrw

Likes (Received): 457

I wish they'd put a bridge over the rails connecting DGI byen and Kødbyen directly to this new development.

Urbanus, vester, kapo311, Never give up, Cope liked this post
BrMstrBrw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:36 PM   #196
LetMeLoose

Likes (Received): 420

I think the new proposal looks a bit alien with the towers. Hmmmm. I preferred some of the earlier proposals. I can't keep track of them though. This one will probably turn out nice too but its an odd mix of trying to please the "karré-bebyggelse" with towers in the backyard. But I guess this it what it takes to get the project approved... I'm sure a lot of work will be put into this project so I will end up nicely

(Just don't hire the people behind BLOX, please)

AND YES MAKE THAT UNDERGROUND BUS TERMINAL
LetMeLoose no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 12:34 PM   #197
Never give up

It's strange but newpapers always take the part of the negative participants. See page 3 of Cityavisen.
There were many at the meeting who were positive about the revised project, but of course it was the Nimbys that dominated and were often quite insulting and unpleasant.

http://www.e-pages.dk/nmcityavisen/421/

One group of Nimbys actually put forward this alternative proposal. No prizes for guessing where they live. I hope the politians can see that these objections are based on egoism. What right do these people have to demand a view all the way out to Valby Bakke. They certainly don't have it today. It's just like Enghave Brygge.

Last edited by Never give up; August 17th, 2016 at 06:32 PM.
Old August 17th, 2016, 01:21 PM   #198
TheBikingViking

Likes (Received): 753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never give up View Post
It's strange but newpapers always take the part of the negative participants. See page 3 of Cityavisen.
There were many at the meeting who were positive about the revised project, but of course it was the Nimbys that dominated and were often quite insulting and unpleasant.

http://www.e-pages.dk/nmcityavisen/421/

One group of Nimbys actually put forward this alternative proposal. No prizes for guessing where they live.

Well, complaints are almost more interesting to write about. More drama.
TheBikingViking no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 03:15 PM   #199
Systemon
Engineer

Likes (Received): 47

Men hvad er status ?

Her på siden virker det somom vi er gået igang med at bygge,
og i nmcityavisen - se ovenfor - side 3, får man det
indtryk at borgmesteren vil bekæmpe "væggen mod byen" med næp og klør,

Quote:
"Total mangel på respekt overfor københavnere og
folkestyret, så hård lyder dommen fra
teknik- og miljø-borgmester Morten Kabel",
Synes iøvrigt at det er sjovt det med at tårnene er runde.
København kan så blive "Copenhagen the round towers city".
Fra rundetårn og frem ?
Systemon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2016, 03:31 PM   #200
Knudsen

Likes (Received): 434

Indtil videre har der kun været en "forudgående offentlig høring".

Før vi ser spader i jorden skal der være en Startredegørelse. Siden et egentligt forslag til en Lokalplan for området.

Hvis og såfremt et forslag går igennem, går der mindst 1 år fra Startredegørelsen kommer i høring til den egentlige Lokalplan vedtages.

Hvis lokalplanforslaget forkastes, skal der udarbejdes nyt forslag, som også skal igennem offentlig høring og igennem den politiske mølle i de relevante udvalg.

Hvis vi er super heldige ser vi en startredegørelse før nytår i år og hvis vi er endnu mere heldige går lokalplanen efterfølgende igennem omkring årskiftet 17/18. I så fald vil vi nok se første spadestik i første havldel af 2018. Men det er best case scenario.
Knudsen no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: