SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[COMPLETED] D9 | Parc Emily (5x 8 storey)

105K views 645 replies 60 participants last post by  tyche 
#1 · (Edited)
Another big mid-rise project for the area in between Orchard and Little India.
The show room is located on top of Mount Emily (at a much better location than the actual project, I have to say ^^ ), but it seems closed. There is a lot of signage all around the project, but the renderings are not there yet, although the space is ready.

Signboard:

The site:

On the left is Emily Residence, a different project.

The model seen through the glass doors of the show room ;-)

See less See more
#5 ·
Parc Emily preview this weekend at $750 psf

25 Feb 05

PROPERTY tycoon Kwek Leng Beng will preview the freehold 295-unit Parc Emily this weekend at an average price of $750 per square foot. Parc Emily, at Mount Emily Park, is being developed by City Developments and TID - a joint venture between Japan's Mitsui Fudosan and Hong Leong Holdings. The eight-storey Parc Emily is slated for completion in 2008. It will have four duplex apartments of 1,900 to 2,000 sq ft, as well as one, two, three and four-bedroom apartments. Knight Frank will market the project.

#19 · (Edited)
Barring any economic shocks, if D9 properties go up to $3000 - $4000 as some pple have predicted, a price of at least $1200 psf for Parc Emily should be reasonable.

There may be a few negative factor e.g.seedy bars, still in a centrally located D9 district, I think it's a bargain when the larger units are still sold at around $800 psf or slightly less.

#21 · (Edited)
i'm not sure how good the location is actually. it seems pretty near to orchard and stuff, but when i drove in there to take a look on friday night (around 9.30pm) going in was ok.. but when i drove out, i was caught in this huge crazy jam all the way from the small lane just next to the old rex theatre, past the car market, all the way from there to bukit timah road. by the time i managed to get out of that jam, it was about 10.30pm. really crazy! plus, driving in would mean going into restricted zone in the daytime, but when you drive out towards bukit timah road (which seems like the only way to go), you actually drive out of the restricted zone. btw, does anyone know if that small lane just before you turn into the lane leading to emily residences and parc emily is 1-way or 2-way?

#22 ·
bd17 said:
i'm not sure how good the location is actually. it seems pretty near to orchard and stuff, but when i drove in there to take a look on friday night (around 9.30pm) going in was ok.. but when i drove out, i was caught in this huge crazy jam all the way from the small lane just next to the old rex theatre, past the car market, all the way from there to bukit timah road. by the time i managed to get out of that jam, it was about 10.30pm. really crazy! plus, driving in would mean going into restricted zone in the daytime, but when you drive out towards bukit timah road (which seems like the only way to go), you actually drive out of the restricted zone. btw, does anyone know if that small lane just before you turn into the lane leading to emily residences and parc emily is 1-way or 2-way?
That road should be Niven Road.... its 2-way. I used that road to keep within the restricted zone before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.