daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old September 20th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #841
ainttelling
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 931
Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by golov View Post
So Hungary and Estonia are not part of Europe either?
Trust me, there's no honour in being a part of Europe. So if there's an excuse to count yourself out - use it.
ainttelling no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:20 AM   #842
Major Deegan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,835
Likes (Received): 3991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainttelling View Post
Trust me, there's no honour in being a part of Europe. So if there's an excuse to count yourself out - use it.
Oh come on, that is such a weak argument! I take no pride that my own direct heritage happens to be rooted in the Russian culture and that many members of my family were mercilessly murdered for their beliefs and because there were seen as "threats" to the power of the Holy Motherland. I don't boast about being "Russian". I just accept it as a fact of life. I also accept the fact that Russia always was an indisputable part of Europe both culturally and geographically. End of discussion?

Last edited by Major Deegan; September 20th, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
Major Deegan no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:25 AM   #843
Major Deegan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,835
Likes (Received): 3991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainttelling View Post
Please.
Are you asking me to contest or provide a proof for YOUR OWN argument? I'm thinking there is a hole in your logic, after all.
Major Deegan no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #844
ainttelling
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 931
Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Deegan View Post
Oh come on, that is such a weak argument! I take no pride that my own direct heritage happens to be rooted in the Russian culture and that many members of my family were mercilessly murdered for their beliefs and because there were seen as "threats" to the power of the Holy Motherland. I don't boast about being "Russian". I just accept it as a fact. I also accept the fact that Russia has always been an insuperable part of European tradition. End of discussion?
No, I want examples of genocides ordered by ethnic Russians (which you promised). Only then I'll let you go.
ainttelling no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:28 AM   #845
ainttelling
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 931
Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Deegan View Post
Are you asking me to contest or provide a proof for YOUR OWN argument? I'm thinking there is a hole in your logic, after all.
I don't know what to say - you're a strange one.
ainttelling no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #846
luci203
Registered User
 
luci203's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,129
Likes (Received): 1202

Somebody stop this rambling!
luci203 no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu