daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2009, 03:40 AM   #841
ainttelling
BANNED

Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by golov View Post
So Hungary and Estonia are not part of Europe either?
Trust me, there's no honour in being a part of Europe. So if there's an excuse to count yourself out - use it.
ainttelling no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:20 AM   #842
Major Deegan

Likes (Received): 3991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainttelling View Post
Trust me, there's no honour in being a part of Europe. So if there's an excuse to count yourself out - use it.
Oh come on, that is such a weak argument! I take no pride that my own direct heritage happens to be rooted in the Russian culture and that many members of my family were mercilessly murdered for their beliefs and because there were seen as "threats" to the power of the Holy Motherland. I don't boast about being "Russian". I just accept it as a fact of life. I also accept the fact that Russia always was an indisputable part of Europe both culturally and geographically. End of discussion?

Last edited by Major Deegan; September 20th, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
Major Deegan no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:25 AM   #843
Major Deegan

Likes (Received): 3991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainttelling View Post
Please.
Are you asking me to contest or provide a proof for YOUR OWN argument? I'm thinking there is a hole in your logic, after all.
Major Deegan no está en línea  
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:26 AM   #844
ainttelling
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Deegan View Post
Oh come on, that is such a weak argument! I take no pride that my own direct heritage happens to be rooted in the Russian culture and that many members of my family were mercilessly murdered for their beliefs and because there were seen as "threats" to the power of the Holy Motherland. I don't boast about being "Russian". I just accept it as a fact. I also accept the fact that Russia has always been an insuperable part of European tradition. End of discussion?
No, I want examples of genocides ordered by ethnic Russians (which you promised). Only then I'll let you go.
Old September 20th, 2009, 04:28 AM   #845
ainttelling
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Deegan View Post
Are you asking me to contest or provide a proof for YOUR OWN argument? I'm thinking there is a hole in your logic, after all.
I don't know what to say - you're a strange one.
Old September 20th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #846
luci203

Likes (Received): 1202

Somebody stop this rambling!
luci203 no está en línea  

Closed Thread