daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 8th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #301
mwg12a

Likes (Received): 662

Quote:
Originally Posted by hein View Post
Someone posted the list of the BEST airports in the WORLD. I noticed that 3 of our closest neighbors are included in the list: Malaysia, Singapore and HK.

It is not an accident or by luck that they are included in the list. It is because they have committed themselves to PERFECTION and have worked very hard to execute this faithfully.

As member Justhorace has stated:

"EXCELLENCE IS A CHOICE"

Unless the Phillippines decides to go through this path, we will find it difficult to be counted as WORLD-CLASS by the international community.

PERFECTION as defined by our neighbor. What can a small country of 4 million do that our 90 million can't?
Well, it so happened that there are many filipinos whose mentality is similar to yours who just complain and in the process creates a mess but inspite of all these complains like you yourself is doing, you are not offering anything good except to complain. Nothing is accomplished. Look at the Philippine politics? Everybody is on each other's business in a wrong sense of way, all non productive complains. Just like how you are, everything is wrong, you saw several people wearing jeans and shirt, you automatically assumed it was the airport security personnel without really examining carefully what it was before you start whinning, result? Those people turned out to be baggage handlers who helped picked up more seats for the passengers to sit on. Do you expect a baggage handler be wearing Coat and tie or a "barong tagalog" where most baggage handlers all over the world wears the same crappy clothings for a dirty jobs they are doing? What do you call yourself again? "Moron" nothing more nothing less...
mwg12a no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2008, 07:46 PM   #302
hein
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:

Look at the guys on the right. The airport staff uniforms are suitable for CONSTRUCTION WORKERS. Faded MAONG Jeans???!!!! JEEZ!!!
FYI, I never said they were airport security officers, you CROSS-EYED MORON. Obviously they are SHABBY LOOKING baggage handlers not fit for a world-class airport. The guy pushing the cart is just wearing a T-Shirt.

Last edited by hein; August 8th, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
hein no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #303
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 2765

courtesy of Nakoi28.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakoi28 View Post
kagagaling ko lang t3 last wed.

RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM   #304
RonnieR

Quote:
FYI, I never said they were airport security officers, you CROSS-EYED MORON. Obviously they are SHABBY LOOKING baggage handlers not fit for a world-class airport. The guy pushing the cart is just wearing a T-Shirt.
Are you a retard? Were you there when this picture was taken? Obviously not. So, keep your mouth shut because the more you talk, it degrades you being a Filipino.... go to T3 first and experience for yourself if these baggage handlers are still allowed inside. You are very much aware that this is the opening phase and so many adjustments were made by the airline. Can't you simply understand that?

The government opened the airport after it was locked by legal battles in 6 long years....so we should be grateful. I'm sure these deficiencies will be addressed in due time.
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:16 PM   #305
hein
BANNED

Unfortunately, I was not the only one who noticed......

In today's news......

Quote:
NAIA-3 faults irk Pres. Arroyo as she leaves for China

MANILA, Philippines - A delay caused by a Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) project and "DEFECTS" at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport irked President Arroyo as she arrived late for her flight to China Thursday.

DZBB's Denver Trinidad reported that upon alighting from the presidential limousine, Arroyo pulled aside Manila International Airport Authority general manager Alfonso Cusi and berated him for the defects...

She also complained the NAIA-3 terminal was "too bare" and lacked signage. MIAA officials earlier attributed this to "growing pains."

While berating Cusi, Arroyo waved off an in-house crew of Radio-TV Malacañang (RTVM) taking footage of her departure......

Apparently, a "little birdie" inside NAIA3 has been telling GMA some unpleasant things. And next week, a diplomatic group from the OBSESSIVELY PRISTINE Switzerland is due to arrive. This potentially embarassing situation set-off the "short fuse" of the diminutive leader.

GMA hopes the Swiss guys don't see this, among other things.

Plus: Notice that the signs can't be read from this far? You may have to go up the escalator only to find out that you have to gone the WRONG way.

These passengers paid the Airport Fee but were made to sit on the window ledge. There's even a guy SQUATTING by the post. I hope we don't make the Swiss visitors do the same.

Last edited by hein; August 9th, 2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old August 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM   #306
hein
BANNED

boink
Old August 9th, 2008, 12:33 AM   #307
diz
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 1330

Lol definately sabotaging. Shame on you bro.

I see that the ceiling that fell was bigger than I thought, they better fix that soon.

Also, they shoulda made the window facing the tarmac a floor to ceiling one.

Last edited by diz; August 9th, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
diz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 02:53 AM   #308
RonnieR

Quote:

Plus: Notice that the signs can't be read from this far? You may have to go up the escalator only to find out that you have to gone the WRONG way.
A stupid comment, obviously that escalator is not yet operating! because the commercial area is not yet opened. I know that from the start, your comments were based on pictures taken from the news/internet. You have not been to T3, a waste of time dealing with you
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:08 AM   #309
mwg12a

Quote:
Sh*%&T, I see the dreaded SHODDY Pinoy quality creeping into the new NAIA3....

Look at the guys on the right. The airport staff uniforms are suitable for CONSTRUCTION WORKERS. Faded MAONG Jeans???!!!! JEEZ!!!

This is just the START. Its gonna get WORSE.......
Quote:
oh yeah, you said airport personnel alright but didn't it occur to you that those are baggage handlers who picked up chairs for passengers to use. WHERE IN THIS WORLD HAVE YOU SEEN A BAGGAGE HANDLER DRESSED UP TO THE NINES IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN IN ANOTHER COUNTRIES? I've seen baggagae handlers in the US and even in Japan, unless it is cold, they are dressed up in shorts and tshirt, just how the pinoy baggage handlers were wearing tshirt and blue jeans???

Weren't you the one who mentioned this one at the bottom, insunuating you think they are security personnels? Besides, they are baggage handlers, you don't expect them to wear this one you posted before , you ignorant small town/proviciano. You have the typical crab mentality of SOME PINOYS who has colonial mentality where everything foreign is better than anything filipino.

Quote:

For SERVICE and SECURITY reasons, airport personnel should look more like this. Plus, it will give the Philippines a better image.
I bet you are the type who would even fan a white foreigner, or aany light skinned foreigner and let them in your house even if they are walking on foot and dirty shirt but just because they are foreigners, you would even kiss their butthole because you think they are God in your book, they look better in your eyes.

Guess what? foreigners don't conceal anything nor share the same attitude, just like some filipinos with crab mentalities who would be in debt to show anything supeficial just to impress their guests. Some would owe thousands of pesos just to throw up a party during fiestas or wedding, they served the best then what? after the party, you can barely have food to eat on your table. Change your attitude, you'd be a much better person after that..

Last edited by mwg12a; August 9th, 2008 at 05:18 AM.
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:19 AM   #310
diz
Unregistered User

Hey, I found the seats this guy's looking for:
image hosted on flickr
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:26 AM   #311
mwg12a

Quote:
Unfortunately, I was not the only one who noticed......

In today's news......

Apparently, a "little birdie" inside NAIA3 has been telling GMA some unpleasant things. And next week, a diplomatic group from the OBSESSIVELY PRISTINE Switzerland is due to arrive. This potentially embarassing situation set-off the "short fuse" of the diminutive leader.

GMA hopes the Swiss guys don't see this, among other things.

These passengers paid the Airport Fee but were made to sit on the window ledge. There's even a guy SQUATTING by the post. I hope we don't make the Swiss visitors do the same.

Tungek!! GMA were refering to the unfinished Rotunda out on the road leading to the airport, THE ONE WHERE THERE IS AN ONGOING CONTEST for the design which will be sumbmitted this month or sometime soon. Hello???? the roadway is still under construction and those things can't be worked overnight to finish.. knock knock, use your comon sense.... I don't think the foreign diplomat would really be in T3, they are probably gonna be whisked away in a limousine directly from the tarmac.

um?? the picture you are seing above?? tsk tsk tsk, The person who posted theese pictures said he was not the passenger, it was his sister........ it means, this is where the well wishers usually stay to send off their passenger relatives... hello, talaga naman ang galing lang magtype in english pero tatanga tanga , napaka ignorante mo!!! Did you not see that outside that glass wall or window, there is that elevated driveway/ramp leading to the departure and check-in gates infront of the terminal building???

there is that departure lounges you are looking for, it was posted for you by Diz..

Last edited by mwg12a; August 9th, 2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:44 AM   #312
RonnieR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwg12a View Post
Tungek!! GMA were refering to the unfinished Rotunda out on the road leading to the airport, THE ONE WHERE THERE IS AN ONGOING CONTEST for the design which will be sumbmitted this month or sometime soon. Hello???? the roadway is still under construction and those things can't be worked overnight to finish.. knock knock, use your comon sense....

um?? the picture you are seing above?? tsk tsk tsk, The person who posted theese pictures said he was not the passenger, it was his sister........ it means, this is where the well wishers usually stay to send off their passenger relatives... hello, talaga naman ang galing lang magtype in english pero tatanga tanga , napaka ignorante mo!!! Did you not see that outside that glass wall or window, there is that elevated driveway/ramp leading to the departure and check-in gates infront of the terminal building???

there is that departure lounges you are looking for, it was posted for you by Diz..
Guys, the more Hein talks, the more that he shows his innocence He has not been to T3.... what a pity.
Old August 9th, 2008, 05:48 AM   #313
mwg12a

^ I doubt if he even set put in any airports or even has left his hometown, he probably lurks on internet dreaming of traveling someday so he looks at alot of pictures online. Well, he will travel one day if he would change his perspective in life... but as long as he just whine and whine, i don't think he will accomplish anything... I am starting to feel sorry for him now to tell you the truth.
Old August 9th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #314
dattebayo
User lang

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
boink
you know what, if given a chance I wanted to chop your head off. Calling all mods.
dattebayo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 07:02 PM   #315
FerrariLover

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
boink

This is HEIN......
Out of Desperation, he is Trying to forget his Fate....

FerrariLover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #316
hein
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cebuano Exultor View Post
Well, first off, they've got the money.

Singapore is the richest country in terms of per-capita GDP in all of Asia, Japan and Hong Kong notwithstanding. This means that they have unparalleled financing power to 'beautify' and provide unique amenities to their airport terminals.
I think its the other way around. The Singapore people excel in everything they do. That is why they are RICH.

Singapore River

Philippine River

The Filipinos do not put QUALITY in high regard. That is why they are POOR.

Last edited by hein; August 9th, 2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:31 PM   #317
FerrariLover

Quote:
I think its the other way around. The Singapore people excel in everything they do. That is why they are RICH.

Singapore River

Philippine River

The Filipinos do not put QUALITY in high regard. That is why they are POOR.

...So Hein, you are in Singapore Huh, you always mentioning or making this rich yet small country....

... So you say thay excel, even in hygience????,, I don't want to offend
my god friends in Singapore... But Hein, if you are in Singapore each early
moring you travel in the MRT, what did you smell, it a breath of people not
having a toothbrush, so you call that Excel in everything???

... Im our MRT, LRT we did not smell somthing like that... Yukkkkkssss!
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #318
FerrariLover

LET HEIN VANISHED THIS FORUM

Calling Moderators...... I am Petioning this Idiot, Stupid, Dumb, Dumb
Non-Sense gay to be removed from this forum with immediate
effect.....

This man is a Psychopath, needing mental cure....
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #319
diz
Unregistered User

Ok, now I seriously doubt he's Filipino. He's more like a troll now. MODS pls.
Old August 9th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #320
FerrariLover

So Hein..... Sorry we will removed you from this Forum...
This is not your place.....

And by the way, Don't compare the Philippines from Singapore.
Singapore is a Dot compare to land area of the Philippines.

Also, they are so small in population compared to Philippines.

We Filipinos, excel in everything that is why many Filipinos
now are hired by multi-nationals in Singapore.

If you feel Hein you envy the Filipinos is that because we
Filipinos Excel in everything, We have the Talent.

You will see in 10 yrs time Philippines progress and transformation..

Tags
manila, south asian hub airport