daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 9th, 2008, 11:44 PM   #321
mwg12a

Likes (Received): 663

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz View Post
Ok, now I seriously doubt he's Filipino. He's more like a troll now. MODS pls.
I think he is, just an idiot one. a troll.... he obviously has not left his home town so he lurks. he has certain words he use that would indicate he is a filipino. He is probably stuck in his own hometown, but one way or another there is a way to find his actual location through his ISP, we'll find out sometime soon...

I wouldn't be offended if hein keeps on telling the filipinos are poor... that's not something to be ashamed about and it does not mean filipinos are less human being than any other countries in the world. Hein knows what he is doing and he knows he is not making himself very impressive both from the foreign and filipino communities. The more he talks the more he proves to be pathetic. He just like the attention and he is probably having fun we are reacting to his antics.
mwg12a no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 10th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #322
sonnyville
이 스니

Likes (Received): 23

hein... if your filipino or not, singaporean or what have you. at one point, singapore modeled itself from the philippines after singapore gained independence from malaysia. singapore was no better than the philippines back then too, the chinese, the malays, and the indians etc. weren't getting along. at the time all the southeast asians modeled themselves after the philippines, it's just plain simple politics at the time that favored singapore to rapidly progress and become wealthy. it was easy for the ruling family to clamp down on the city state not even as large as subic bay to impose strict discipline on it's citizens. you can't compare the philippines and those other countries because there were outside political influences pressuring the philippines at the time. do not compare singapore or malaysia to the philippines, because the philippines is incomparable with those countries politically, economically, and geographically.

let's not hurl vulgar insults at him or at each other, just remain respectable people. it's just his/her opinion and doesn't matter if we accept or don't accept it. baka nga hinde pa yan nakakatapak ng pilipinas at hayaan nyong mapahiya sa mga hinde nya alam na sinasabe.

http://www.ofw.pinoyoverseas.net/sin...s-philippines/

The New Garuda Indonesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-eIuUdujEk
sonnyville no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:49 AM   #323
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 2768

Yeah, Hein is so dumb, he posted the picture of singapore river. We are talking about airports here. Again, what do you expect from a dumb and idiot Hein? He has nothing to do except to bash the Philippines. Hell, hell with you Hein! poor dirt man!

AT least, the picture of that portion of PHilippine river, you will see the people are working to get rid of the trash.
RonnieR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 05:52 AM   #324
RonnieR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwg12a View Post

I wouldn't be offended if hein keeps on telling the filipinos are poor... that's not something to be ashamed about and it does not mean filipinos are less human being than any other countries in the world. Hein knows what he is doing and he knows he is not making himself very impressive both from the foreign and filipino communities. The more he talks the more he proves to be pathetic. He just like the attention and he is probably having fun we are reacting to his antics.
I am offended because not all Filipinos are poor! I am not poor. if based on NSO, 30% of Philippine population of 88 Million are poor, 50% are middle class and 20% are rich, then sorry, the Philippines is not poor. That's why there is a market for luxury condos, cars, items, and real estate is booming...three of the world's biggest malls are in the Philippines, cars are everywhere, now is it what you call POOR ?
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:04 AM   #325
FerrariLover

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieR View Post
I am offended because not all Filipinos are poor! I am not poor. if based on NSO, 30% of Philippine population of 88 Million are poor, 50% are middle class and 20% are rich, then sorry, the Philippines is not poor. That's why there is a market for luxury condos, cars, items, and real estate is booming...three of the world's biggest malls are in the Philippines, cars are everywhere, now is it what you call POOR ?
Correct ka Dyan, and lots of Cheaper brand new SUV's in the Philippines, kabibili ko lang last month my Innava, here in Singapere SUV's are 2X expensive than in the Philippines, so still I believe Philippines are more
affluent than Singaporeans. We have mansions or a modest bungalow in Singapore even rich or midle income families live in HDB flats, a cramped,
small rooms, No offense to my dear Singaporean peoples...
FerrariLover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 06:26 AM   #326
diz
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 1331

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyville View Post
hein... if your filipino or not, singaporean or what have you. at one point, singapore modeled itself from the philippines after singapore gained independence from malaysia. singapore was no better than the philippines back then too, the chinese, the malays, and the indians etc. weren't getting along. at the time all the southeast asians modeled themselves after the philippines, it's just plain simple politics at the time that favored singapore to rapidly progress and become wealthy. it was easy for the ruling family to clamp down on the city state not even as large as subic bay to impose strict discipline on it's citizens. you can't compare the philippines and those other countries because there were outside political influences pressuring the philippines at the time. do not compare singapore or malaysia to the philippines, because the philippines is incomparable with those countries politically, economically, and geographically.

let's not hurl vulgar insults at him or at each other, just remain respectable people. it's just his/her opinion and doesn't matter if we accept or don't accept it. baka nga hinde pa yan nakakatapak ng pilipinas at hayaan nyong mapahiya sa mga hinde nya alam na sinasabe.

http://www.ofw.pinoyoverseas.net/sin...s-philippines/
we were leading the pack, but we tripped and fell
Old August 10th, 2008, 07:47 AM   #327
sonnyville
이 스니

Likes (Received): 23

oo nga eh... nadapa tayo, pero okay lang. it has made us more humble as a nation and people. maski ganyan ang pilipinas, mga pinoy parin in demand sa mga professional fields worldwide, particularly in the medical field. eh pagkatapos ng aral mga yan at nakapunta sila abroad akala ni heins poor pa rin sila at mga pamilya ng mga yun naiwan sa pilipinas. nope! filipinos are one of the richest ethnic groups anywhere in the world. yeah meron mga mahihirap sa pinas, pero madami din yumayaman pagkatapos nila naranasan hirap, lalong natuto sila mabuhay. masama yung minamaliit mo yung mga kapua mong pilipino, maski sino ka man. it's a mentality and attitude not of filipino trait and should be flushed out.

The New Garuda Indonesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-eIuUdujEk
sonnyville no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:24 AM   #328
Dreamtofly
Flying HigH

Likes (Received): 15

You know guys let the other people express their feeling. This is a forum. Just be mature enough and respect. You cannot impose to other people things what you want even to your self you cannot do it. So be professional.

You know what the truth is and keep it with your self. Just wait till they see the reality.

I know sometime we need a mirror to see our mistake.

We should be an open minded person and we should learn to accept.

One thing I can suggest is just go for the positive. I can see that some of you here show more pathetic or dumb than the person you are attacking.

I know Philippines are great country, but this country need to have a great citizens.

We need to move forward.

All of us know that we love our own mother country. Word does nothing deed do everything.
Dreamtofly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #329
Deus Ex
Big Bob

Likes (Received): 0

nah! this guy "hein" is certainly not trolling! He's just exposing the truth(which isnt supposed to be done in this forum because of the amount of foreign forumers here, thus leading the a more deteriorated image of our country). You can either accept it or just ignore it...because still it is the truth We really need to "innovate". By cursing and swearing in this forum just because of a simple "annoyance" like this, you are deteriorating yourself+your country+the people you represent, so its better for all of us to:

1.)stand up
2.)speak up
3.)shut up
4.)sit down

and, Dream to fly, I agree with your positive statement there....it certainly neutralizes this conversation, allowing us to GET BACK TO TOPIC . PLEASE GET BACK TO TOPIC.

Last edited by Deus Ex; August 10th, 2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: good
Deus Ex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:01 AM   #330
Dreamtofly
Flying HigH

Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Ex View Post
nah! this guy "hein" is certainly not trolling! He's just exposing the truth(which isnt supposed to be done in this forum because of the amount of foreign forumers here, thus leading the a more deteriorated image of our country). You can either accept it or just ignore it...because still it is the truth We really need to "innovate". By cursing and swearing in this forum just because of a simple "annoyance" like this, you are deteriorating yourself+your country+the people you represent, so its better for all of us to:

1.)stand up
2.)speak up
3.)shut up
4.)sit down

and, Dream to fly, I agree with your positive statement there....it certainly neutralizes this conversation, allowing us to GET BACK TO TOPIC . PLEASE GET BACK TO TOPIC.

Thanks deus Ex. Yes let’s get back to the topic.

For all foreigners check our dedicated forum for our newly open Terminal at Philippines forum, transport and infrastructure and view some picture of what our new terminal look likes.
Thanks deus Ex. Yes Let's get back to the topic.

For all foriegners check our dedicated forum for our newly open Terminal at philipines forum, transport and infrastructure and view some pic of what our new terminal look likes.
Dreamtofly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #331
mwg12a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieR View Post
Cars out in the street is not an indication if a country or people is poor or not. I mentioned I am not offended for being poor because I don't see that as a bad thing, it does not make one less of a human being that the rest. Filipinos might be poor but we have humility and honor especially when we carry outselves especially within the premises of our work force, at home or in another country. Besides? what country doesn't have it's own share of poverty within their own society. Certainly, an airport is not a representative of our whole being but an imperfection of any human being whether you maybe a foreigner or a filipino.

Quote:

1.)stand up
2.)speak up
3.)shut up
4.)sit down

If he was just telling the truth, then it would have been not a big problem, but the thing is, he is trying to find fault to anything he sees, each time he just use certain pictures and then react to it without even gauging the matters he was ranting about, in other words careless nd impulsive observation without proper basis and his misconceptions of the facts are based on just a picture or two. For one thing, he can't tell which one is a part of the lobby from the actual departure halls and gates. He jumps on an article where President Arroyo was citing the fact that a Rotunda has not been completed and hein, thinks it was about the terminal building itself. His facts were all wrong, that his claims were all baseless and lastly, his accussations were all for the purpose of blunder and prejudices. That is not acceptable, I give critisism myself but when I make my critism, I know it is a fact I can support and justitify, not just all noises for the purpose of ranting nonsensically.

Last edited by mwg12a; August 10th, 2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old August 10th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #332
RonnieR

Quote:

1.)stand up
2.)speak up
3.)shut up
4.)sit down

I know we have to get back to the topic of AIRPORTS

But I just can't accept the fact that some people would bash the Philippines just for the heck of it, giving adverse opinion based on photos. That is not acceptable. Calling and generalizing that the Filipinos are poor??? This is again utterly based on a demented opinion. It's just like calling all Pinoys as poor? It is not fair. Yes, I admit we have poverty in the PHilippines but NOT ALL people are POOR. I have said my point clearly bro.

Last edited by RonnieR; August 10th, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old August 10th, 2008, 11:36 PM   #333
mwg12a

That is given already Ronnie, in any country, there are poor and rich within their societies. If someone told or yelled at me I'm poor, I just laughed about it. So what? As if rich people's crap don't stink. I may be poor but I have alot of good things to offer in life, that's my principle in life. Sadly, I can't say I'm poor because I can travel, alot of many filipinos now in the Philippines can afford to travel now as well so if hein call us poor, you can just say, if being poor means we can afford a BMW, then maybe we are poor..lmao.

Yeah, enough of that crap, hein is not making any friend nor impressing anybody with how poor he assess things in the Philippines. He doesn't strike anybody as a very intelligent person so yes, he is a troll who has no better things to do in life except to find fault on anything , complain and critisize. His life must have been very miserable. I wouldn't be surprised that he maybe from another country who is poor as well or maybe he is also a foreign worker who doesn't excell in his job where most of his competition are those well deserved filipino coworkers he works with so now, he has nothing else to resort to except to bash anything related to the Philippines because of his envy and hate.

NAIA 3 looks real good, atleast it's decent and big enough to accomodate the ever inceasing passengers yearly.
Old August 11th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #334
c0kelitr0
Resident Whore

Likes (Received): 21

guys, can you please stop this bickering?? it's so out of topic!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakoi28 View Post
kagagaling ko lang t3 last wed.

T3 is beautiful!!!! so solid-looking!!!
c0kelitr0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 09:22 AM   #335
c0kelitr0
Resident Whore

Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakoi28 View Post

c0kelitr0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #336
mwg12a

Yep, lets move on. Hopefully MIAA will keep it's promise, that is to get all the international carriers move to T3 and let that terminal building serves it's purpose. Ceb Pacific needs to have it's own home since it's an LCC, together with other local LCC carriers.
Old August 11th, 2008, 04:46 PM   #337
FerrariLover

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwg12a View Post
Yep, lets move on. Hopefully MIAA will keep it's promise, that is to get all the international carriers move to T3 and let that terminal building serves it's purpose. Ceb Pacific needs to have it's own home since it's an LCC, together with other local LCC carriers.
Let all LCC use NAIA 1, renovate and upgrade it little by little.

NAIA 1
------
PAL - Domestic
CebPac - Domestic
Air Phils - Domestic
Asian Spirit - Domestic
Etc.

NAIA 2
------
PAL - International

NAIA 3
------
All International Carriers
CebPac - International
Air Phils - International
Asian Spirit - International
FerrariLover no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2008, 10:07 PM   #338
diz
Unregistered User

Sounds like a plan, but they would need a people mover system connected to all three terminals. You wouldn't want to miss a connecting domestic flight.
Old August 11th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #339
diz
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by basti View Post
Just got back from my much deserved vay-kay.

Here's some shots of T3. Sorry for the quality, phone lang ang gamit...

DeliFrance.

Waiting at gate 118

Boarding...

view from the plane

My comments:
-It's HUGE!
-Very helpful and friendly airport staff (can't say the same thing with Cebu Pac - ang babastos sumagot!)
-It is obvious that it still needs a lot of work done inside. It's just too... bare. Needs some local charm! And put those plants outside!
-I wish CebuPac would remove those tacky balloons.
-PA system is very inaudible. When I boarded the plane, I noticed a lady sitting on my seat. I asked her what her seat number was, it was the same as mine "14A". I asked what her destination was, and she said Aklan - I was going to Tagbilaran! I was positive that I was on the right plane but a bit unsure at the beginning because the PA sounded too quiet. Luckily the steward made an announcement. And I was right! The lady suddenly stood up and I helped her get her bag from the compartment. Anyway, I think this wouldn't have had happened if the PA was audible enough
-The monitors are so dated. I know we just opened this terminal after the long delay, but it doesn't make you feel it's "new".
-Carts are free to use!

I am actually happy with the new terminal. Despite how it looks like right now, its definitely serving its purpose. It has a lot of potential - a lot of room for improvement.
Old August 12th, 2008, 02:29 AM   #340
mwg12a

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariLover View Post
Let all LCC use NAIA 1, renovate and upgrade it little by little.

NAIA 1
------
PAL - Domestic
CebPac - Domestic
Air Phils - Domestic
Asian Spirit - Domestic
Etc.

NAIA 2
------
PAL - International

NAIA 3
------
All International Carriers
CebPac - International
Air Phils - International
Asian Spirit - International

Problem is PAL domestic isn't an LCC, cebu pacific is, I am not sure about air philippines. Also, T2 is not designed for international service, they still have to do some modifications to conform to an actual international standard.

Tags
manila, south asian hub airport