daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments

General Urban Developments Discussions of projects shorter than 100m/300ft. Also, please post all other threads not specified in other Development News subforums here.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 14th, 2015, 03:38 AM   #21
brianmoon85

Likes (Received): 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by inno4321 View Post

ok but dear mung choong ssung!
I wonder why u selling second hand used iphone USB Power Adapter as $10 box?
It is too expensive! new one is just around 15~20box
discount plz
http://market.heykorean.com/home/detail/65912
Congratulations you officially named you're a troll without a life. And beg down to us Americans since without us, you'd still be in deep shit
brianmoon85 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:56 AM   #22
kimahrikku1

Likes (Received): 6961

Quote:

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/ec...0811142130.htm

Today 88 olympic satdium area redevelop BREAKING News official
Korea government will be particiapted on 88PLYMPIC stadium redevelop project
actually this land half is national property
So If seoul redevelop this area seoul need exchanged national land to another proper substitute one.

for example seoul suggest to exchanged 강남면허시험장gangnam driver car license testing land with half 88 olympic stadium are.
But korea government reject that suggestion
cause 88 olympic land is so precious compare with other land.

But according today breaking news korea government co-operating developer with seoul government in this olympic redevelop project.

So news article say "this project destroy all obstacle. So project will be fast and even conflicted between gangnam office and seoul government will be resolved by KOREA GOVERNMENT.

Now gangnam office conflicted with seoul government about $2 billions cash's right in HYUNDAI 571M!

Please someone translation this guy's blow
I can't understand how like this kind of guy who want to live and earn the salary money in korea they don;t speaking korean and don;t reading korean?
Man you LEARNING KOREAN LANGUGE N read korean news man rather NAG every time lol
It's not that I "want" to live in Korea, it's that I actually live here, and earn a fairly comfortable salary, with a condo overlooking Gangnam Avenue and Teheran Street Intersection, so I don't need your approval for my "life prospects".

Also, I do speak Korean... which is why I've been able to upload quite a lot of informations regarding projects recently (be it stadia, railroads, skyscrapers, new residential complexes), by digging this information up. My Korean is certainly not perfect, but it allows me to read pretty much any article or material in Korean, and currently date someone who doesn't speak any other language but Korean.
So, for someone who didn't know any Korean less than three years ago and has lived in Korea for less than a year, I'm fairly proud of what I've accomplished so far. But, since my intent on this forum is to actively contribute and not brag about myself, I didn't go around and tell everyone about my life of my Korean skills

And Korean language profficiency is not a requisite for being a good forumer: Seoul_Korea is Italian, and Sr. Horn (active on railroad and subway topics) is I believe spanish, and humptydumpty is probably Austrian (not sure though).

So please, don't play the "superiority" card. You've probably been learning English since Elementary School, going through Hagwon classes, and after probably twenty years, been unable to master the language. That's absolutely not a problem to not be able to speak English perfectly (I make mistakes too), but it becomes one when you use the language to insult people and to discriminate other people based on their Korean language profficiency.
kimahrikku1 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 04:05 AM   #23
kimahrikku1

Quote:

discount plz
Wait, did you actually went through the trouble of trying to dig up some dirt on Brian because he disagreed with you? And the only thing you could find was a slightly overpriced adapter for sale...

And yet you said to yourself : "Yeah! That's gonna hurt him big time".

That's P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C...
Old September 14th, 2015, 10:48 AM   #24
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

runner up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimahrikku1 View Post
My Korean is certainly not perfect, but it allows me to read pretty much any article or material in Korean, and currently date someone who doesn't speak any other language but Korean.
So, for someone who didn't know any Korean less than three years ago and has lived in Korea for less than a year, I'm fairly proud of what I've accomplished so far. But, since my intent on this forum is to actively contribute and not brag about myself, I didn't go around and tell everyone about my life of my Korean skills

And Korean language profficiency is not a requisite for being a good forumer: Seoul_Korea is Italian, and Sr. Horn (active on railroad and subway topics) is I believe spanish, and humptydumpty is probably Austrian (not sure though).

So please, don't play the "superiority" card. You've probably been learning English since Elementary School, going through Hagwon classes, and after probably twenty years, been unable to master the language. That's absolutely not a problem to not be able to speak English perfectly (I make mistakes too), but it becomes one when you use the language to insult people and to discriminate other people based on their Korean language profficiency.

Hey bro
Am I did discriminate you based on your korean language profficiency? Are you my enemy? like seoul mayor? or we met before? u are just one of SSC member to me.
and don;t u remember?
You first said to me "BROKEN ENGLISH" isn't it? You did first complain about my broken english so i reply with your broken korean.
What wrong with u bro?

p.s let clear.. I hate only seoul mayor. bytheway i said before! your signature link didn;t work. but still pop up "404 page not found" when click oh man check signature

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; September 14th, 2015 at 11:23 AM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:18 AM   #25
kimahrikku1

Quote:
That's a very simple point...

The new ballpark is located on the grounds of the current Jamsil Baseball Stadium. Meaning that thefore, for this project to come to fruition, the current stadium would have to be demolished to make way for a new one. That's a 3-to-4 year project, meaning that the Doosan Bears and LG Twins, the most popular clubs in Korea, would find themselves without a stadium. And there are almost no backup options in or around Seoul for these teams for a few years (cramping another team in Gocheok and returning Mokdong to pro baseball for a few years are both terrible alternatives). HUGE loss of revenue for KBO clubs, loss of long-term fan base, and also hurts amateur baseball because Mokdong would be used once again by a pro club.

This would be a hellish situation, and no one would want to be involved in that mess. Any project featuring a Ballpark located on the current grounds in almost doomed to fail, and I'm sure the project specs mention having the possibility to build the new stadium first, then tearing down the current ballpark once the teams move to the new stadium.

Also, no one cares on this thread about your opinion about the mayor and his son (and i honestly cannot understand your argument in broken english)... If you want to talk politics, use the "Catch me if you can" thread you created.
You started trolling by talking about the mayor's son. I answered by explaining about the logistics of the Baseball Stadium Project (the cestlavie point that you didn't get initially), and mentioning specifically that we were not interested in your political opinions on this thread. Then you went overboard and started to insult me and Brian for no reason.

Quote:
I can't understand how like this kind of guy who want to live and earn the salary money in korea they don;t speaking korean and don;t reading korean?
Man you LEARNING KOREAN LANGUGE N read korean news man rather NAG every time lol
Quote:
discount plz
Now, that is what I call trolling

And rest assured, I have zero interest in sending you PMs to argue about politics with you.

And regarding the signature link, I replied to you personally on the post to try and figure it out. You might have missed that post. I'll edit the signature as well, but I'm not sure it will solve the problem, please let me know.

EDIT : You've edited your message regarding broken English. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but I genuinely have trouble understanding some of your messages. Especially went you start political tirades or disparaging other members. But, my goal was not to attack or hurt you in any way and I'm sorry if I offended you

Last edited by kimahrikku1; September 14th, 2015 at 11:49 AM.
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:37 AM   #26
kimahrikku1

Quote:

Hey bro
Am I did discriminate you based on your korean language profficiency? Are you my enemy? like seoul mayor? or we met before? u are just one of SSC member to me.

p.s let clear.. I hate only seoul mayor. bytheway i said before! your signature link didn;t work. but still pop up "404 page not found" when click oh man check signature
As a matter of fact, you did :
Quote:
Also, why the hell would I want to have any enemy on this forum... this is exactly that... a FORUM. Stop labelling people as enemies or friends. Life is not black and white and everyone should be entitled to their opinion.

But since I'm not here to argue, here is the link that seems to be working.

Please tell me if it works for you. And let's stop arguing. Thanks

Last edited by kimahrikku1; September 14th, 2015 at 11:45 AM.
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:47 AM   #27
inno4321

ONE OF THREE WINNER

Quote:
EDIT : You've edited your message regarding broken English. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, but I genuinely have trouble understanding some of your messages. Especially went you start political tirades or disparaging other members. But, my goal was not to attack or hurt you in any way and I'm sorry if I offended
That is point man
onething is sure that I had been/have been/will be really fury hate seoul mayor. cause that s** *f b** hate my city.
this is not about politic but about skyscraper n seoul project.
I don;t care about religion or politic issue. cause I'm a INDIVIDUALIST not collectivist.

disparaging? oh man
about second hand $10 iphone usb adapter. oh man brian
I protected him when he attacked in LWT thread by other members. don't u remember? I am a real man. man become closer each other with fight.

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:39 PM   #28
Jim856796

Likes (Received): 843

Quote:

ONE OF THREE WINNER
Three winners?! Seriously? That is odd. Now why would there be three winners of a design competition when there would be only one winner?

You support the good projects... and oppose the bad.
Jim856796 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:52 PM   #29
kimahrikku1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim856796 View Post
Three winners?! Seriously? That is odd. Now why would there be three winners of a design competition when there would be only one winner?
That's just a shortlist... They've narrowed it down to 3 projects. Further evaluation will be required before they pick the actual winner.
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:40 PM   #30
inno4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim856796 View Post
Quote:
That's just a shortlist... They've narrowed it down to 3 projects. Further evaluation will be required before they pick the actual winner.
LANGUAGE barrier.
these are three 우수작(good rendering) i translation it as winner.
cause seoul choose these three rendering as most top good suggestion among them
also there are no winner
competition finish theses are final result.

now seoul under making master plan based on these rendering

Old October 1st, 2015, 07:45 AM   #31
inno4321

HYUNDAI 526M 88OLYMPIC STADIUM 5~60FL!!!!

Old December 24th, 2015, 12:38 PM   #32
kimahrikku1

Seoul Mayor Park Won-Soon has today reaffirmed that the city will build a new domed baseball stadium in Jamsil in replacement of the 26,000-seater current ballpark.

The final plans have not been released, but the stadium would likely be built over the Jamsil Students' Gymnasium, home of the SK Knights (basketball team).

The mayor has stated that it would truly be a dome stadium, has Seoul's brand new domed ballpark, the Gocheok Skydome, was initially planned as a open-air then half-domed stadium, and has been fairly criticized since its opening : seating, parking, dome structure,... not to be unexpected when a stadium plan changes so many times during the course of its construction.

The Doosan Bears and LG Twins would still play at the current Jamsil Baseball Stadium while the new ballpark is going to be constructed right next to it.

This is part of the greater Jamsil Sports Complex redevelopment project, but it seems from the few reports that I've seen that this stadium is being planned kind of independently from the rest of the project.

Although there is no timetable nor design yet, the original 2014 design had plans for a 40,000-seat stadium, so this is probably still the target capacity as of late 2015

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20151224000496
Old April 2nd, 2016, 06:33 AM   #33
Victoria123

Likes (Received): 1765

So here it is!
As you can see in the renderings, the familiar 105 floor GBC stands next
to this colossal redevelopment project.
The height of the HOTEL is reported as being circa 50 FLOORS. If all the buildings in the renderings are to scale
that hotel should be 200m+. If everything ends up happening as seen in the images, man...looks like we're in for a "legendary" development.

According to Yonhap News, construction will begin on 2021 and end in 2025.

Both articles published on April 2, 2016.

Chosun Daily
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...040200206.html

Yonhap News
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin...034200004.HTML

Last edited by Victoria123; April 2nd, 2016 at 07:31 AM.
Victoria123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2016, 03:57 AM   #34
kimahrikku1

I saw the article yesterday.

Two things to note :

1/ First, it's "interesting", to say the least, that these renders come out 11 days before the legislative elections. There might be a bit of smokescreen there.

2/ That being said, a 2021 date for the start of construction is actually realistic... Because we're so used to buildings that are to "start construction" within 6 months, and the thing drags on for years and years. So that might be a good thing that they're not pretending to rush things here.

Also, the completion date is 2025 for the entire project, but the target date for the baseball stadium is 2023 (and maybe for other structures as well).

http://sports.news.naver.com/kbaseba...aid=0003160485
Old April 3rd, 2016, 07:53 PM   #35
humptydumpty7

Likes (Received): 4626

great news! this looks very promising!

inno4321 liked this post
humptydumpty7 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2016, 07:59 AM   #36
inno4321

hopefully such a important project must stop under now crazy mayor's regime but what can i do?

Jamsil can develop more grand scale than above plan. but I have no choice

let's expectation something new.

Old April 25th, 2016, 03:15 PM   #37
inno4321

hhhhht5 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

today confirm rendering
yy by Inno Inno, Flickr에서
u6 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

more detail sources below

Quote:
Originally Posted by humptydumpty7 View Post
great news! this looks very promising!
yea
many seoul project just proposal
but this jamsil project promising cause hyundai pay $2billions. So this project no doubt.

Last edited by inno4321; May 6th, 2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 25th, 2016, 11:59 PM   #38
inno4321

cost 2.8 billions usd
1 billions from hyundai donation
other cost civil investment

1500 rooms hotel
250 rooms youth hotel

new baseball stadium 35,000 seat where can enjoy han river view
100,000㎡ floor area exhibition,convention facility
underground olympic highway and tanchun to make pedestrian friendly and Marina

Old April 27th, 2016, 05:50 PM   #39
inno4321

Old May 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM   #40
inno4321

ht56 by Inno Inno, Flickr에서

Last edited by inno4321; May 6th, 2016 at 04:55 PM.