daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 6th, 2016, 10:24 PM   #1
TallBox

Likes (Received): 422

Review Your Flight thread

Been on a flight recently?

Why not share a few words, images and pro-tips of your flight.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'll go first... seeing as I just got back from holiday yesterday.

Colombo - Istanbul, Turkish Airlines TK0731
Duration: 8h plus a 1.5h stop in Maldives
Airline: Turkish Airlines
Aircraft: A330
Class: Economy
Seat: 30J (aisle)
Comments: Less than 50 pax on the Colombo - Maldives leg, then the aircraft gets full. Flight was decent. I was hoping for a turkish delight and face towel upon boarding but didn't get that either from Colombo nor from Maldives. Food was good - one of the desserts was local to Sri Lanka so that was a nice touch.

Istanbul - San Francisco, Turkish Airlines TK0079
Duration: 13h
Airline: Turkish Airlines
Aircraft: B777-300ER
Class: Economy
Seat: 52K (window) (Pro-tip: Turkish B777-300ERs are 3-4-3 configuration except for rows 51-54 where it's 2-4-2. I specifically chose a seat in this row as there's one less person to climb over from the window seat. The downside is that the luggage compartments over the seat are for crew only and you may have to move your luggage elsewhere. I had a small rucksack and put it in the next compartment).
Comments: Decent flight. Got the face towel and turkish delight this time. Route took us over eastern Europe, Sweden, Greenland, Alberta Canada then the West Coast.

Assemblage23, goschio, sponge_bob liked this post
TallBox no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 15th, 2016, 10:45 AM   #2
payload

Likes (Received): 2

My last flight was moving to Dubai, just planning holidays yet. Now I move my possessions here with http://cargoprimeway.com/air-cargo-tracking/ so I believe it is my flight too. I wanna finally feel home.
payload no está en línea   Reply With Quote