daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Nordic & Baltic > General development > Sweden

Sweden » Stockholm | Malmö | Göteborg

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 23rd, 2012, 02:45 AM   #681
chribba

Likes (Received): 49

I´m not so familliar with how to post in the proper way. But the pictures above comes from an earlier message from Boscorelli. I thought that would show when i choose "quote".
chribba no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:45 AM   #682
IceCheese
Scandi-friendly

Likes (Received): 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by chribba View Post
I´m not so familliar with how to post in the proper way. But the pictures above comes from an earlier message from Boscorelli. I thought that would show when i choose "quote".
Not if you remove the first part of the text saying "[QUOTE=Boscorelli;"+code

I guess this is the latest design?

Take a look at my Photo Mess!
IceCheese no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM   #683
chribba

Okay thank you, maybe I did that unintentionally and yes that building is the one under construction supposed to be finished late this year.

It´s the first step of a project to build hundreds of residentials in that part of the inner harbour in Karlstad
Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #684
Ingenioren

Likes (Received): 197

What a pleasant surprice to see this great high-rise under construction in Karlstad!
Old January 24th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #685
IceCheese
Scandi-friendly

Likes (Received): 350

It is! finally another focal-point besides the Löfbergs-skrapan!

Take a look at my Photo Mess!
IceCheese no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #686
chribba

Yes it will be exciting watching it rise and it´s about time something taller than Löfbergs coffescraper gets built. That one is more than 50 years old
Old January 26th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #687
crovax

Likes (Received): 0

[QUOTE=IceCheese;87812340]Not if you remove the first part of the text saying "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscorelli;"+code ;)

I guess this is the latest design?

[IMG
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/IceCheese/Bryggudden.jpg[/IMG]
Indeed, it will be very interesting to follow the construction of Bryggudden in Karlstad, since this nice and tall "monster" will be my closest neighbor

Here is some info and a photo taken from my flat a couple of weeks ago.

Bryggudden, Karlstad
Height: 51 m
Floors above ground: 19
Use: Residential (and a restaurant at the ground floor)
Architect: Gert Wingårdh
Webpage: www.bryggudden.com

Let's hope that the construction at Kanikenäsholmen in Karlstad (36 m tall residential building) will start soon as well - I guess one could expect that since 70 % of the flats are sold/booked.

The tallest non-cathedral building in Karlstad today, the Löfbergs Lila coffeescraper, can be seen in the background, as well as its smaller brother (45 and 35 m tall, respectively).
crovax no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #688
Ingenioren

Likes (Received): 197

You should definatly make a tread for this tower - especially if you will provide excellent updates like the one above
Old January 27th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #689
chribba

I agree (nice picture by the way ) but the floorcount should be 20 and the height about 60 m.

I´m pretty sure that the 51 m figure comes from the height of the first setback above the 17 floor. 51 m was the heightlimit the city approved but it didnt include setbacks so they used setbacks to build a few floors more. So its actually gonna be taller than the cathedral of Karlstad wich it wasn´t supposed to be from the start

I´ve seen old renderings with height included and done some calculating from the renderings at "bryggudden.com" to figure out the height.

Kanikenäsholmen should be under construction soon, maybe the bridgework delayed it..
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:24 AM   #690
chribba

I don´t know if it´s been brought up here before but Albér fastigheter has plans (a bit vague) of build a 25-floor glasstower on the old military domain "I2" nowadays called "Kasernhöjden". I think it´s supposed to be mixed-used. The city is positive but it´s not approved and I don´t think the height has been discussed.

Here is a link with a drawing: http://www.alber.se/index.php?action=viewProject&id=6
Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #691
chribba

The city in the post above is Karlstad.

The city is also making plans for another part of inner harbour next to "Bryggudden". It´s called "Kanoten" and it´s containig a 15-floor, a 13-floor and a couple of 9, 10 floor buildings. It´s not approved yet but heres a link to Karlstad kommun and the project: http://www.karlstad.se/apps/symfoni/karlstad/karlstad.nsf/$all/9E8D4DDD98158851C12578C0004EEF50

There is also new construction pictures of "Bryggudden": http://www.bryggudden.com/nyheter.html

This week the third floor is up
Old February 28th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #692
chribba

Lundbergs fastigheter wants to build a 15-floor highrise at Norrstrand in Karlstad. Rendering in NWT (Nya Wermlands Tidningen) last weekend.

Link: http://www.nwt.se/karlstad/article1061606.ece
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #693
crovax

Yeah, many interesting projects in Karlstad at the moment! I think there are so many nice high-rise (and low-rise) projects that time has come for a Karlstad thread (as well as a Bryggudden thread which I'm soon gonna start).

And I also have good news regarding Bryggudden in Karlstad. You were right chribba, the height of the building will actually be higher than expected! 51 m were, as you said, to the 17:th floor. However, that didn't include the setbacks! It is quite odd, since I think the plan doesn't permit something like that (shhh...let's keep this as a secret, so my neighbors don't complain ). I have now studied the building permit and there will be 20 floors above ground with a total building height of 60.5 m.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:52 AM   #694
chribba

Don't worry I wont tell. At least not until it's finished, I also live in the neighbourhood.

I think it's something about that the plan (detaljplanen) has set a limit on the total building height (total byggnadshöjd) of 51 m but not any total height (total höjd) and that made it possible to build the extra floors I'm sure it's totally unintentionally

Great idea about the threads! Lets hope that at least some of the plans become reality!
Old March 2nd, 2012, 02:42 AM   #695
crovax

Quote:
Originally Posted by chribba View Post
Don't worry I wont tell. At least not until it's finished, I also live in the neighbourhood.

I think it's something about that the plan (detaljplanen) has set a limit on the total building height (total byggnadshöjd) of 51 m but not any total height (total höjd) and that made it possible to build the extra floors I'm sure it's totally unintentionally

Great idea about the threads! Lets hope that at least some of the plans become reality!
I guess you might be right about the confusing issue about the total building height. Though, there were some small deviations from the plan when the building recently was accepted - perhaps they regarded 10 m taller as a small deviation As far as I remember, there was a big discussion before the plan was approved, about the height of the building that it should be lower than the cathedral, so I'm a bit surprised.

Anyway, good news
Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #696
chribba

Yes it is and it's good to have the height confirmed
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #697
chribba

Crovax, do you think you have the time to create a Karlstad and/or Brygguddenthread sometimes soon? It,s not much activity on this one..

Last edited by chribba; April 15th, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #698
Levin

Dåliga nyheter får södra stationsområdet i Växjö där man tänkt bygga ett WTC på 14 våningar...idioterna kapade av 5 våningar så WTC-huset, blir bara 9 våningar vilket blir lägre än lasarettet hundra meter bort?!! Varför man amputerade WTC? För att dumskallarna gav efter för svenska kyrkan och plattskallarna på länstyrelsen som ansåg att WTC-byggnaden skulle skymma och förta domkyrkans dominerande intryck. Till saken hör att domkyrkan inte ens är i närheten av det planerade bygget utan ca 500 m bort.

Man kan ju undra varför lasarettet fick byggas öht när det huset är lika högt men mycket bredare och massivare än WTC är tänkt att bli?

Fantasin hos dessa arkitekturens dödgrävare inom länstyrelsen i Växjö saknar gränser vad gäller brist på logik...

Läs om eländet via länken nedan...läs kommentarerna från byråkraterna och kyrkan som är emot bygget, oslagbara i all sin dumhet!

http://www.vaxjo.se/Bygga--Boende/Sa...ationsomradet/
Levin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #699
Boscorelli

Likes (Received): 20

Länstyrelser i hela Sverige hindrar utveckling. Jag kommer ihåg att du berättade om det här redan förra året men då är det alltså klubbat och klart nu, synd!
Finns det några nya illustrationer på hur byggnaden kommer att se ut nu?
Boscorelli no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #700
Levin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boscorelli View Post

Länstyrelser i hela Sverige hindrar utveckling. Jag kommer ihåg att du berättade om det här redan förra året men då är det alltså klubbat och klart nu, synd!
Finns det några nya illustrationer på hur byggnaden kommer att se ut nu?
Nej inga som jag vet om...men tyvärr har hela projektet mer eller mindre havererat i och med byråkraternas intåg! Enligt direktiven för bostäderna på området ska det alltså bli miljonprogrammet version 2.0...men inget annat var väl att vänta heller.

Det mest komiska är att kommunledningen uppmanar byggherrar att bygga med djärv arkitektur när Växjö ska förtätas...det hela framstår som ett skämt när kommunledningen vek sig som ett halmstrå när kyrkan kom med sina krav!

Visst saknar man en riktig "kommunpamp" som ofta finns i andra städer och som pekar med hela handen...
Levin no está en línea   Reply With Quote